Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 May 10th

@Bella20

It is a cute green & orange 🍊 theme graphic, Kayla! ❄ ૮⍝ᵔᴥᵔ⍝ა

There are two figurines in the graphic, one wears a soft pink clothing, the other one a soft blue clothing, they are holding hands & are leaning on each other (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

The figurines have this face ( •◡• )

The letters colors are orange 🍊 & green because the font color for the name in the graphic is orange 🍊 & the font color for the message is green. The letters colors for the names in typing are also in orange 🍊 & green (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The qualities graphic has the same figurines as in the message graphic with little red hearts  💞  that form a large heart 💗  

Some of the qualities titles are in green & some are in orange 🍊 

The kit is a cute box of orange 🍊 fruits because it is a green & orange 🍊 theme (っ˘ڡ˘🍊ς) 

KaylaBella May 10th

I love it!!! Good to see you again Victoria! 💕 Also, it’s orange and green because Happy is from India and the flag colors are orange and green ♥️💗

VictoriaLove7 May 10th

@Bella20

Thank you, Kayla! ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა ❄  & thank you for your work & for being thoughtful in choosing the colors (ˊᵕˋ )

me browsed the flag, & it is in orange 🍊 & green tone! ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

AlleyCatNemo May 11th

@NoahAnimates
 your peer 
@
Darkwolf9696
sends you lots
of
🌞Sunshine and Warmth🌞
yellow-mama-s-sunshine-cute-t-shirt_1715414209.jpg
"
 They were
really nice
 and
kind to me
today.

They were really
accepting,
and
I felt great
after talking to them

"

cream-and-orange-illustrated-mushroom-bookmark_1715414228.jpg

They are wonderful and ...

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,
Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.,
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,
Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

VictoriaLove7 May 11th

@AlleyCatNemo

It is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic,  Nemo! /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with yellow & orange 🍊 shines. The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The message graphic has mushrooms 🍄 with a teal green grass & peach 🍑 sky because Noah's pfp is outlines of mushrooms 🍄 

The letters colors in typing for Noah's name are in soft blue & soft pink peach 🍑 colors because Noah's pfp has soft blue & soft pink stripes. The letters colors for Wolf's 🐺 name are in various blue tones because Wolf's Pfp is a wolf in various tones of blue colors 𓃥

The letters colors for 'Sunshine 🌞❤ & warmth' phrase are in yellow & orange 🍊 because the colors of the shining lights in Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic are yellow & orange 🍊 o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

The font colors for Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow & for the word 'on you' is brown

The message in typing are brown & orange 🍊 because the font color for the message in the graphic is brown & the color of the sky is orange 🍊 peach 🍑 

The letters for the qualities in typing are orange 🍊,  yellow because the Sunshine 🌞❤ color is yellow & orange 🍊, teal because the color of the grass in the message graphic is teal, & various tones of blue because Wolf's name is in various tones of blue (..◜ᴗ◝..)

Hi hi @MyTwistedSoul this one shouldn't be a surprise at all, because at this point, I feel, everyone who has ever come across your kind presence around here would totally agree with @UnassumingEyes who shared such an honest, sweet message for you!🤎

As always, a pleasure to deliver kindness and healing tea hehe your way!🥰

image_1715514687.png

Eyes wants to send you some healing tea as well. Brewed fresh and ultra yumm specially for you, Soul!🤎

cuppa-steaming.gif

I appreciate you taking the time to send a well-deserved thank you note to our friend, Eyes, and so so well said. The "no-nonsense" comes from a place of genuine care and concern for the person, I feel,  sometimes people need to hear things as they are whilst being assured they aren't alone, and I agree, Soul does an amazing job in sharing empathy and compassion here in their special way.🤎

Much love y'alls way.🤎

unassumingEyes May 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for making such a beautiful post 🤎 it was readier sooner than i expected 😮

@mytwistedsoul thank you for being you 🤎

@unassumingEyes

Hehe glad you found it to be beautiful and delivered sooner than expected.🥰

VictoriaLove7 May 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute mouse 🐁 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

It is a mouse ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐭 theme because it is for Soul 🐁 & Soul's pfp is a mouse 🐁 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ🧀 

There is a grey mouse ⁐̤ with soft pink ears 🐭, hand, feet, & tail 🐁 & he hold a soft pink heart 💗

There is a mouse <:3 )~ outline on a yellow background circle at the top center of the graphic. There are brown & soft cream flowers & plants 𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣, & there are brown scrap paper 🗒 on the top right & bottom left corner ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)❤

There is a soft pink heart ᡣ𐭩ᯓ with shines on top left corner. The heart ᡣ𐭩ᯓ is similar to the one that is being held by the mouse ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᡣ𐭩ᯓ

The font color for the message is orange 🍊 with brown outline. So, the letters color for the message in typing is orange 🍊 ٩( ᐖ )۶

The letters color for the names in typing is grey because the color of the mouse 🐁 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ is grey 

The font color for the names is brown because the color of the background of the graphic & some of the flowers & plants color are brown 𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣 So, the hearts 🤎 in typing is also brown ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨❤

The healing tea 🍵 color is brown & it looks yumm! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

mytwistedsoul May 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @UnassumingEyes

Omgosh 🥹 It's always such a nice surprise to see something so thought. This is so sweet. ❤️💙 Idk what to say! *totally not tearing up* Thank you both so much ❤️💙 for putting this together and for your kind words 💙❤️ The tea was perfect! *big hugs* if ok of course 😊 Lots of love to you both! 

unassumingEyes May 13th

@mytwistedsoul *hugs* 🤎

sadcat13 May 14th

🌺  @Soulsofjaya1176 has some warm hugs and kind words for @SpreadPeace20 🌺 !

66dfcd720865255fc3c8e7070ee4da44_1715713347.jpg

Jaya highlighted these of your qualities that truly make you shine: 
🌺 Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
🌺 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
🌺 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌺 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
🌺 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
🌺 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌺 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

sakuras_1715713414.png

🌺 Jaya´s message for you: 🌺 

He's the one I saw till now as the best listener who always make sure to find something super positive everything lots of love and gratitude on your way Dear SpreadPeace20! Stay the same forever 💗💗💗

add-a-subheading_1715713466.png

🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 

Thank you for all you positivity and optimism you spread among those who talk to you, we are grateful to have you in our community 😊

Thank you Jaya for letting us know how amazing Peace is, your message is truly heartwarming, and i really had fun with the pink theme you requested 😊

VictoriaLove7 May 15th

@sadcat13

It is a cute sleeping cat ᓚ₍^ᵕ⩊ᵕ^₎💤 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

There is a sleeping cat ᓚ₍^ᵕ⩊ᵕ^₎💤 with a soft pink ᯓᡣ𐭩 heart shape pillow with an indigo background graphic.

The message graphic is a cherry blossom 🌸 tree with soft pink cherry blossoms 🌸 flowers ^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^ฅ

The qualities graphic is also a soft pink cherry blossoms 🌸 flowers with indigo stems 𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣

The letters color in typing is indigo because the color of the cherry blossom flowers stems is indigo (*´◡`*)

There is a flower 🌺 point for each quality. ^•⩊•^

sadcat13 May 15th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for your interpretation 😊😊😊

VictoriaLove7 May 16th

@sadcat13

Thank you for your works in creating cute graphics, cat! 🐈‍⬛ /ᐠ ᵔ⩊ᵔ マ Ⳋ

sadcat13 May 16th

@VictoriaLove7 😊

Hey hey @CalmMango9611 your enthusiastically supportive presence is super appreciated by anyone coming across it, and today we have a secret friend reminding you of the same with this lovely thank you note!💛

image_1715783952.png

Message reads: "I see this member around on the threads offering kindness and giving hugs. It's so nice to see them use their time here to send words of kindness and comfort. They're such a wonderful and caring person. I am so grateful that they are here on Cups and doing such good things. They are a blessing to so many! ❤️ Thank you so much for being you Mango! ❤️ 😊❤️

Thank you for all you do, CalmMango, your kindness makes a lot of difference.💛

Your thoughtful secret friend also sent you lots of love!💛

do-all-things-with-love-hearts.gif

calmMango9611 May 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks for this. It means a lot to me. I love being here at 7cups. I love the members so very much. I love the listeners and the rest of the leadership teams here at 7cups. I love the chatrooms. I love the forums. I just love being here with you. I love all the different ways, 7cups delivers emotional support and care, to all those in need. 7cups, you're an amazing site.

VictoriaLove7 May 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute mango 🥭 fruit with rainbow 🌈 & cloud ☁️ theme graphic,  Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

It is a mango 🥭 theme because it is for Mango 🥭 ٩( ᐖ )۶

There is a yellow mango 🥭, a rainbow 🌈, & pink cloud ☁️ ☁︎ 

The mango 🥭 has soft pink blushes & this face (˶ •ᴗ• ˶), the cloud ☁︎ ☁︎ have soft pink blushes & these faces ꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱  ꒰˶◕ ᴗ ◕˶

The rainbow 🌈 colors are soft purple, soft pink, peach 🍑, orange 🍊, yellowgreen, & blue. So, the font color for the names is soft purple. The font color for the message is white with blue outline ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters color for the names is orange 🍊 because Mango's 🥭 pfp color is orange 🍊 

The letters colors for the message in typing are soft purple & soft blue because the font color for the names in the graphic is soft purple & the font color for the message is white with blue outline. The hearts 💛 are yellow because the color of the mango 🥭 in the graphic is yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome cute style! 🌞❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ❤

The lots of love ❤ gif image is a beating heart 🫀& on top of it there is a red heart ❤ with smoll yellow Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 

On the background, there are green leaves 🍃 & soft pink peach 🍑 shining lights & birdies 🕊 with plants 🌿 in their beaks 🌿<(•`)

teenytinyturtle May 15th

diagnosis-20240515-182922-0000_1715794489.png

@WarmLightXO thank you for all you do in the community, we appreciate you loads! You so deserve good things in life and I wish you the best. Thank you for the wonderful self appreciation - I love sharing these as it can be hard to be kind to self.

VictoriaLove7 May 16th

@teenytinyturtle

It is a pretty yellow lantern🏮 theme graphic, Teeny! 🐢 o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

It is a yellow lantern 🏮 with lights theme because it is for WarmLight 💡(..◜ᴗ◝..)

The font color is yellow because the color of the lantern 🏮 & the lights are yellow & because Light's pfp is little yellow Sunflowers 𔓘ֶָ֢  🌻 𔓘ֶָ֢

The letters color is teal because the background of the graphic is teal (*´◡`*)

Hey hey @JustMeEva your lovely self has recieved a thoughtful note from a secret friend.🤎 

image_1715930094.png

Aw that's super heart-warming. I soooo agree with your secret friend here, Eva, you're amazing and here's hoping you see that about you often as well!🤎

Big love to your kind secret friend for also sending you a champion's trophy!🤎

myhome-50lakhs.gif

justmeeva May 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

awweee this made my day 🩷 so much love to that secret friend, whoever you are, i appreciate you so much <33 

and thank you sun for the post 💕

sadcat13 May 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that's so pretty 😍

@sadcat13

teddy-ted.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery ୧⍤⃝💐 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

There are blue tosca flowers ৶ꕤ७❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀𑁍৶ꕤ७ with brown leaves 🍃 in the graphic (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

The font color for the names is brown because the leaves 🍃 color is brown. The font color for the message in the graphic is blue tosca because the flowers ৶ꕤ७❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀𑁍৶ꕤ७ color is blue tosca (*´◡`*)

So, the letters color for the names in typing is blue & the letters color for the message in typing is tosca ('◡')

The hearts 🤎 in typing are brown because the color of the leaves 🍃 in the graphic is brown ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨❤

The champion trophy 🏆 gif image is also pretty with shines (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

@VictoriaLove7

thank-you.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

sunday-milk-and-mocha.gif

sadcat13 May 19th

Attention everyone, we have a special message for @CallumKing2000 ! Who sent it? That´s a secret, coming with a shiny champion´s trophy 😊

184190b13190cd80fcf7ae45cd12b90c_1716124520.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities that deserve to be recognised:

💌 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
💌 Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork
💌 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💌 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
💌 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
💌 Coachable - They have a desire to improve
💌 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view

motivated-they-are-internally-motivated-to-achieve-their-goals-having-ability-to-delegate-they-facilitate-teamwork-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-optimistic-they-focus-on-cu_1716124899.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

I want to appreciate this person because for thier leadership, thier enegery, and thier time they give to put time for entertainment. I wanna give an example of how I see this person; he's like a coach and we all learn what he Started. So we are the learners and he's the leader in the events he leads. Thanks for what you do. God bless.

i-want-to-appreciate-this-person-because-for-thier-leadership-thier-enegery-and-thier-time-they-give-to-put-time-for-entertainment-i-wanna-give-an-example-of-how-i-see-this-person-he-s-like-a_1716125027.png

Thank you for being an amazing leader and inspiring others on their journey 😊 It takes a lot of time, effort and skills to be a good leader, and we are grateful for all you do in the community 😊

Dear secret friend, thank you for taking the time to recognise all the hard work that goes into being a good leader and appreciating Callum for it 😊

Hello hello lovely people,

@AnnaSilverberg

@calmMango9611

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

@oliveStrings4899

@LittleEggHarbor

@Rhea3

this one's a group-appreciation for all you fantastic people who have impacted our peer @AnyaAviendha with your positivity and compassion.💛

image_1716480127.png

Anya specifically requested something rainbow themed for y'all as the time spent with you was a reminder of hope!🥰

And would like to send some colors of joy your way as well!🌈

happy-smile.gif

Not me FOMO-ing about this session now lol, I am sooo glad yall got to spend some hearty time together! Sending smiles and glitter everyone's way!🥰

calmMango9611 May 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you.

AnnaSilverberg May 23rd
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

What a beaaautiful post🤩🤩 

@AnyaAviendha
Thank you so much for 
this amazing appreciation 💙💕
It was so much fun to hang out with
all of you and play games☺️
✨️💙✨️
✨️
Rhea3 May 23rd

😭💖 Glad I had a positive effect

VictoriaLove7 May 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute rainbowy 🌈 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

There is a pastel rainbow 🌈 purple, blue, soft blue, green, yellow, orange 🍊, & pink with a pink 💗 heart in the center (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

The font colors for the names in the graphic are in each rainbow 🌈 color & also in rainbowy 🌈 colors, indigo, yellowred, blue, pink, & green. The font color for Anya's name is soft peach 🍑  ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The font color for the message is pink because the color of one of the rainbow colors is pink. The font color for 'note for' is white because there is white lines between each rainbow 🌈 color (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

The colors of joy 🎨 are also rainbowy 🌈 colorful smiley emojis red, orange 🍊, yellow, green, blue, purple, soft purple, soft cream, & purplish ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و*̣̩⋆̩*

The letters colors for the names are green, yellow, orange 🍊,  blue, peach 🍑, soft purple, & soft teal (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)

The font color for the message in typing is pink because the color of the heart 💗 in the graphic is pink. The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because one of the rainbow 🌈 colors in the graphic is yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

Hey hey @VioletNotes or as your sweet friend @ToBeDoctor here addressed you Super Violet, it's a pleasure getting to post this for you for your birthday. 💚

image_1716482531.png

A little late oopsiees but but in some part of the MetaVerse, it's still your birthday, and for us, you are special and deserving of celebrations everyday!💚

I hope you had a wonderful one, Violet and wishing you a great year ahead filled with love, light and all things nice!💚

Tobe being the sweetest, also wants to send you some colors of joy!🌈💚

happy-birthday-greeting.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

It is a purple & soft purple flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ theme because it is for Violet & Violet means purple (๑•᎑•๑)

There are purple & soft purple flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ & gold glitters ༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ in the graphic. (*´◡`*)❀

The font color for the message in the graphic is purple because the flowers 𑁍𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ color is purple. The font color for the names is green because the leaves 🍃 color is green o( ˶^▾^˶ )o

The letters color for the message in typing is purple because the font color for the message in the graphic is purple. The font color for the names in typing is gold, because the glitters ༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ color is gold. The hearts 💚 in typing is green because the color of the leaves 🍃 is green ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤⊂(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)つ

The colors of joy 🎨 has red, orange 🍊, yellow, green, blue, navy blue, purple, & pink balloons 🎈 

@VictoriaLove7 ❤❤❤
thoughtful-thanky.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youuu*, Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤  for your hard work in creating the cute & pretty graphics that makes the appreciations even more meaningful! ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ❤

spring-summer.gif

sadcat13 May 25th

Attention everyone, @WeEarth has some warm hugs and a special message for @Malina017 !

5226beac2b39bc9beb2024b3a906d8c1_1716599831.jpg

Earth´s special message for you:

Thank you for hosting the Kahoot session yesterday, Malina. Although it was your first time hosting, I enjoyed it. It reminded me of my days as a quizzing champ. Thank you again, Malina. Best wishes ❤️

thank-you-for-hosting-the-kahoot-session-yesterday-malina-although-it-was-your-first-time-hosting-i-enjoyed-it-it-reminded-me-of-my-days-as-a-quizzing-champ-thank-you-again-malina-best-wish_1716599528.png

Although posting this message a little later then it was originally written, thank you for hosting the quiz session, I´m sure everyone involved had a lot of fun 😊

Thank you Earth for recognizing the effort and work that goes into hosting an event, and appreciating Malina for doing it 😊

WeEarth May 25th

@sadcat13

Thank you cat for this sweet post, I loved it 💓

Please have some chocolates 

hungry-santa.gif