Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 October 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou gives sunny a giiiiant tiny hug ❤❤squeezes you tightly ❤❤

GrimSox October 11th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😽💛🌞 

🥺 Thank you for the hug, you cute sunny soul 🤗

@grimsmark8 awww yes we don't want confidant and the others stealing the candy🤔🤔🤔 just give to me😋 for safe keeping😁😍 I won't eat it 👀 really I wont 👀👀

@Tinywhisper11 I'm so lucky that I can always trust you, Lolabeanie 💞 So good to have you bacc 🥰 You did a scare 😳

Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8 it's halloween 🎃 I had to find some way of scaring you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

trueconfidant123 October 15th, 2023

@grimsmark8, 😺 hey Charlie I'm not stealing candies 🍬 okay! 😠 All I want to steal is your design skills. 😛 Here's some costume ideas 👻 for you to try 🕯️ this this spooktober season. 🎃

pusheen.gif

Aww my cutest, 😍 most adorable, 🌷 magnificent, 👻 roll model ♿ - @Tinywhisper11 ! 🤡 Thank you so much for the sweetest Halloween 🕸️ message. 🤹 I feel blessed to have you as a friend. 💕 I look forward to seeing more of your decor 🏚️ for the spooky season. ☠️ My excitement right now. 📈

halloween-happyhalloween.gif

Ps. Thank you for the candies. 🍭😋

Tinywhisper11 October 15th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 haha😂😂😂😂 those costume ideas are awsome😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm gonna dress as a leaf😂😂😂😂haha😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 lazy costumes haha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂that's hillarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

Ikr 🤣🤣🤣 Here's some more 👻

pusheen-halloween.gif

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂confidant you have no idea how cute you are ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 oh maybe I'll try to limit my cuteness! 😛

cat-black-cat.gif

@trueconfidant123 haha! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha! 

October 10th, 2023

Hello everyone 😊
@Jenna you received a sweet appreciation from your twin brian, @AnnaSilverberg !

image_1696935291.png

anna-jenna-1_1696935187.png

Here are some high-fives Anna sent you!

yeah-ok.gif

A lil note from me:
Jenna and Anna, you're two of the listeners who make me smile whenever I enter the LSR!
Here's hoping your listening journey goes good 😊😁

Jenna October 11th, 2023

@AnnaSiverberg

Thank you so much for this appreciation. It has really lifted my spirits this week. You're so amazing and I'm glad I get to call you my friend!

GrimSox October 10th, 2023

💗 🌸Heyyyy Confie, Confie,Confie....Heyyyyy Confie, Confie,Confie.... @trueconfidant123 💗 🌸

🌕 @Jupiterbeingahuman has sent a heart-warming appreciation for you: 🌕

tc_1696940741.png

🤗😌🫂 Jupiter has sent you Warm Hugs as a gift 🫂😌🤗

tcjupi_1696940830.png

✮✮✮✮✮

Sooo true! Confie always creates engaging posts and is so wonderfully wholesome in the comments. Confie notes simple, wonderful things in chats, forums and acknowledges them beautifully🥺. I think that's really cute and considerate 🥺 We all deserve a TC in our life who notices and appreciates little things, that makes us smile and make the heart feel good with warmth. We love yaa TC 😊🤗 And thank youuuu for your sweet appreciation, Jupiter. I love your profile picture, it's very happy 😁 ^ ^ 

High resolution images: TC

trueconfidant123 October 10th, 2023

@Jupiterbeingahuman Oh my! 🥹 I'm beyond grateful 🙏 on receiving such heartwarming 💐 appreciation note for my posts. 🍪 Knowing that my work is making my lovely beings happy 😊 and getting acknowledged for the same,  🏆  just melts my heart. I couldn't have asked for more. 🫂 I'm a bit emotional 😭 reading this but I promise I'll contain my excitement 💯 and come up with more amazing content. 🤜🤛 Thank you buddy 🦸 for your support and the kind words. 🌞 You made my day. 🎉

hugs-love.gif

@grimsmark8, why so cute! 😻 Firstly, I'm in love with the absolutely stunning graphics 👏🏻 and the good deeds you do as a smile spreader. 🥰 Secondly, your writing 🖊️ very subtly marks for a long lasting impression in the soul. ❤️ Thank you for being you. 🧚 Sending some sweets 🍰 your way so that I'm not the only one getting diabetes of the sugary sweet lines. 😛

anime-pink.gif

@trueconfidant123 awww, I should change my name to Pink because you just made me blush so much 😳😊 I appreciate all of your sweets and sweet compliments, they are so very yummy 😁 Thanks again, confiee buddy
trueconfidant123 October 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8

We luv a hint of pink anytime! Lots of love to you. Keep going Charlie buddy.

pinky-heart.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2023
Hiya @Spockette, you've received an appreciation from @BenittaJ, expressing nothing but gratitude and so much admiration for you!❤
image_1696944964.png
Aww this was such a sweet read, greeting and welcoming people has to be the most basic etiquette if we really see it hehe, also the most impactful first impression, someone who welcomes, who includes, who cares. Way to go, Spockiee, you deserve all the applause for being your wonderful self!❤

So does, Beni, for never failing to make people know their little acts of kindness aren't little, for they do create magnificent ripples around!❤

Virtual hugs for both of you wonderful people!❤
winnie-the-pooh-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 October 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so cute, Sunshine! 🌞❤ with rainbow, cherry 🍒, pumpkin 🎃, and flowers in the graphic! 🤗❤

The font color in the graphic is orange, the names are in purple. So the typed letters are in orange and the names are in purple ©️ Sunshine's original style! 🥳❤

Spockette October 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thanks all, and Benitta ofcourse I'd say hi to you :) you're a very nice person and a pleasure to have in the room💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Lovely post Sunnie, and a lovely, considerate gesture by you @Spockette 😁 It's such a small thing to acknowledge, welcome someone if you see it from the outside, but it's a huuuuge thing for someone who wants to participate, who wants to be among beautiful souls and yet is a bit shy, maybe scared at taking the first step. 💗 I've been in @BenittaJ 's shoes, and just like you Spockette, someone helped me, it really really means a lot, when the pressure to take the initiative releases. So, thank you and love you all 🥰

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2023

@grimsmark8 love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2023

Hey hey @CreativePurple2930, super happy to share a beautiful message for you, from @Orca03. 💚

image_1696947237.png

Thank you for being a part of the community, Orca and Purple, y'all are so appreciated for investing your time and care in supporting people! 💚

Beautiful flowers for beautiful you! 💚

roses-bunch-of-flowers.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty flowery background with purple color that shows creativepurple's name, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters are in purple and the names are in blue, because the graphic color is purple with a bit of blue background. The hearts are green because the names are in green in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤ 

There are smoll butterflies 🦋 in the flowers gif! 🤗❤

creativePurple2930 October 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thanks for explaining it makes this post more special by @sunishiningsoareyou

VictoriaLove7 October 15th, 2023

@creativePurple2930

yes yes, Sunshine 🌞❤ always makes every graphic very special! ❤

creativePurple2930 October 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you very much and @Orca03 you made my day, week, month hahaha, thank you, this means a lot to me...sticker.gif

Ralien October 10th, 2023

hi, @RogueOne1983 - you received a wonderful appreciation from @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💗

rogue1_1696955671.png
rogue2_1696955680.png

what's this? a gift! 🎁
e8af1ad2f528798712c848e2fb10775e-1_1696955796.jpg

did you know that they see these qualities in you? 🤗
Resilient, Emotionally Intelligent, Optimistic, Authentic, Great Communicator, Motivated, Consistent 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou - you are truly bright as the sun, and I am so happy I get to see you around 7 Cups! You bring great joy. 
@RogueOne1983 - i am thrilled to be a part of the team with you, you bring smiles to everyone! 

@Ralien

The graphic looks pretty, Ralien! 👽 ☺

The letter color is brown because the graphic is in brown tone! The hearts are in pink, just like the pink hearts in Sunshine's 🌞❤ writing! 🥳

RogueOne1983 October 11th, 2023

@Ralien awwww I am in tears thanks and thanks @Sunisshiningsoareyou beautiful words I needed to hear life gets REALLY tough this week has been bad so...thanks this was so needed.

@Ralien @Sunisshiningandsoareyou left you a message in this thread misspelled your nick so please look and again thanks thanks to both of you!!

Ralien October 11th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

hi, do you know when it was?

@Ralien just right above message I left.

Thanks Ralien beautiful job I appreciate you!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2023

@Ralien

This is such an awesome post, thank youu for your sweet message too, Ralien, you're an amazing Smile Spreader!

@RogueOne1983

No worries, One, I'm glad it came at a good time. You deserve all the kindness. Sending lots of love and strength to help you gently float through the week. 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks it is very needed so I am happy and grateful for it!!

heathermarie95 October 11th, 2023

Hello @Hawaii968

You have received appreciations from your Secret Friends!

img-1616_1696983110.jpegimg-1617_1696983119.jpeg

They have also sent you a trophy and flowers!

flowers-cute-dog.gif

Click here to view your trophy

To Hawaii -

Thank you for all you

do for 7Cups!

To Secret Friends -

Thank you for sending

in an appreciation!

Keep being the kind

person that you are!

🤫 Shhhhh.... don't speak loud, because this post's about a tiny whisper 😈😚

Oh hellola Lola @Tinywhisper11 , we meet again 😇

🧘‍♀️ Ami @amiablePeace77 has sent you this sweet appreciation message: 🧘‍♀️

tiny_1697002368.png

🎁 And Ami also sends Warm Hugs to you in the gift box 🎁

tino_1697002377.png

✮✮✮✮✮

🥰 Hope the cold ghostie feels warm 😁 Thank you, Ami, for loving Tiny, for pointing out her warm and joyful wanderings in the forums, she's very bright. Once, Tiny helped me sort out the brown chocolate MnMs from the other colours, it was really helpful because I didn't wanna have chocolate 😁 She's so bright, she made Sunshine wear shades 😎
Okie, thank you both of you for making my morning lovely. I have you in my pleasant thoughts. Stay blessed, amazing ones 💗

High resolution images: TinyCrisper

@grimsmark8 @amiablePeace77 😁❤😎 awww thanks ami ❤❤❤ that's very sweet of you ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

charlie haha! You remembered about the m&ms 😂😂😂😂😂 can't eat the brown ones cause I'm allergic to chocolate😂😂😂😂huggggs you ❤ I love you

GrimSox October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I love you 3000 Lola bean💞