Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Tinywhisper11 October 12th, 2023

@grimsmark8 yaaaaay my nickname lola bean continues to spread😁 sunny will be so happyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon October 11th, 2023

@Fristo I love this! What a fantastic idea!! Cheers!

GrimSox October 11th, 2023

@TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon I knoww right? 😍 Fristo is just amazing, very creative. Welcome in Girl with the red balloon, so good to have you here and on 7cups 😊 I'm Charlie.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 11th, 2023

Hey hey @Artemisstormwolf aka wolfieeee, it's always nice to see your name pop on our peer appreciation dash hehe, your kindness is felt and appreciated so many!πŸ’œ

@ToughCup4675 and @BenittaJ have sent some sweet notes for you, reminding you how cherished your presence is!πŸ’œ

image_1697034755.png

image_1697034786.png

They'd like to gift you warm hugs also!πŸ€—

httpstenorcomb-l6d-fgif.gif

Thank y'all for making 7 cups a better place for each other, every bit of kindness creates a ripple; ripples we are all part of and grateful to experience too, when we do!πŸ’œ

BenittaJ October 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thankyou for the beautiful post

@ToughCup4675 Thankyou for appreciating others xoxo

ArtemisStormWolf October 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@ToughCup4675 and @BenittaJ

Na not me crying in the corner 🀧🀧

Thanks you so much! Im glad that we are all paet of each others cups memories πŸ₯Ί ❀️ love you!

Hey there, @Siobhann19 you have an appreciation from @Iduna for being, well, absolutely fantabulously *you*. πŸ’—

image_1697035272.png

ClickΒ HereΒ for a sweet reminder from Iduna! πŸ’—

They also gifted you a champion's trophy. Woohoo! πŸ₯³

image_1697035427.png

Thank you both for being a lovely part of our wonderful 7 cups community. πŸ’—

VictoriaLove7 October 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very very cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The font color in the graphic is blue and the names are in pink. So the typed letters are in blue and pink! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! πŸ₯³β€

The chewy font in the graphic is cute with the outline, Sunshine! 🌞❀

I love the yellow sunflowers on the corners! πŸ€—β€

greyflowers October 11th, 2023

i'm sorry if i'm not doing this correctly, but i would like to appreciate @softfleur . she has been the only listener who has kept in touch with me not ghosted me, is always kind and non judgemental and doesn't tell me to get over things and move on. thank you, it really means a lot. i would definitely recommend her.Β 

greyflowers October 11th, 2023

@SoftFleur you're welcome, and thank YOU

Hey hey @crispRabbit51, super happy to share this eloquently expressed sweet gratitude note for you from @Orca03. 🀎

image_1697052603.png

They sent you some flowers as well. πŸ’

%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88-%E3%81%8A%E8%8A%B1.gif

I'm convinced all bunny-people in 7 cups are the sweetest beans haha, thank you for being here, Rabbit and thank you to Orca for being supremely appreciative always!🀎

VictoriaLove7 October 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The color of the typed letters are the same as the color of the birds and the rabbit ears in the graphic. The crisprabbit and Orca's names are in the same color as the font color in the graphic. The hearts color is similar to the font color for the names! ©️ Sunshine's original style! πŸ₯³β€

I also love how you make the color tones, Sunshine! 🌞❀ πŸ€—β€

KindWolf2023 October 12th, 2023

TO: β­οΈπŸ¦„@tinywhisper11πŸ¦„β­οΈ

From πŸ’™@trueconfidant123πŸ’«

Here is a special appreciation from a friend who thinks you are pretty specially wonderful!!

I agree, so I worked on this to make it beautiful like you!!

Also included is the virtual gift of warm hugs!!

1000001690_1697084980.png

1000001504_1697084945.jpg

@KindWolf2023 @trueconfidant123 awww your so sweet ❀❀ thank you so much ❀❀I love you ❀and I might be notorious😁 (whispers! What does notorious mean??) 

and thanks wolf ❀ it looks beautiful and there's a unicorn 😁😁😁😁😁

KindWolf2023 October 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 surely you are notorious you have a candy stash somewhere where you live....hahha

"Notorious" usually means you are famous for committing crimes, but the only things you have "thieved" around here are all our hearts...

Much love. πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸͺ

Tinywhisper11 October 13th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 andΒ  all the cookies😎 and icecream πŸ˜‹

KindWolf2023 October 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 aha that is where they all went, ok.Β 

Cookies mmmm.....

insomnia-cookies-chocolate-chunk-cookies.gif

baskin-robbins-ice-cream.gif

Tinywhisper11 October 14th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍nom nom nom thanks nom nom

trueconfidant123 October 12th, 2023

@KindWolf2023 thank you beautiful being 🌈 for the most amazing 😍 and personalised πŸ‘πŸ» appreciation post! πŸ¦„

cat-unicorn.gif

@TinyWhisper11 , TC loves you more! ❀️ Whispers back, πŸ‘‚ notorious has nothing to do with ya. πŸ€—

unicorn-rainbow.gif

@trueconfidant123 haha! You can't have a caticornπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

trueconfidant123 October 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Why is everything a mixture of words lol! 🀣

KindWolf2023 October 13th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 very welcome and very happy to do this!!

October 12th, 2023

Hey everyone!

Here's a lovely appreciation for @Suryansh from @ChillingRain

chillingrain-suryansh_1697111327.png

In case the words are difficult to read, here are the actual words 😊

Dear Surya,

I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support, guidance, and patience throughout my journey on 7 Cups. Your dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive environment within the community is truly inspiring. Your quick responses, understanding nature, and willingness to help others have made a significant impact on my experience here.

Your expertise and kindness shine brightly, and I feel fortunate to have you as a mentor and leader. Thank you for all the encouragement, valuable insights, and the opportunities you've provided me. Your presence has made a difference not only in my role as a listener but also in the overall atmosphere of the rooms.

I look forward to continuing to learn and grow under your guidance. Your support means the world to me and many others in this community.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Rain.

Rain has also sent an awesome self-care kit to you!

image_1697111887.png

P.S. a note from me:

Rain, I have seen you in the LSR, and I admire and appreciate your desire to help fellow listeners and members πŸ˜„

Suryansh, you are simply amazing! Keep being amazing and remember to look after yourself too 😊

ChillingRain October 12th, 2023

@AuRewolf whoo, thank you for the amazing design, Wolf!

Suryansh October 25th, 2023

@AuRewolf Rewolff, that is such a cute post! I loved it. Thank you so much for making it! πŸ’œ

@ChillingRain Awh Rain, I am humbled by your kind remarks and your appreciation of my demeanor and conduct.Β Your kind support motivates me to continue upholding the values that are important to me. My heartfelt thanks to you, Rain! πŸ’œ

LoveMyMoonflowers October 12th, 2023
Hey hey @KindnessMatters2020 πŸ’› I hope this tag finds you well :3Β 

You’ve received this heart-warming appreciation letter from @ChillingRain πŸ’›

a89615d5-125a-4784-9fce-94552a7682a6_1697126208.png

Rain sent in some deliciousΒ pizza for you too! πŸ•

papa-johns-new-york-style-pizza.gif

That’s not it though! πŸ’ƒ hehe, Rain hasΒ another sweet little message for youΒ πŸ’›

πŸ• A little note from me πŸ•

RainΒ thank you so much for sending in this appreciation πŸ’› I really admire your ability to write such thoughtful messages, including the sweetest little details :'3 I hope you know how much we appreciate your observant self as well. Sending best wishes your way πŸ’•

KindnessΒ thank you so much for being your kind self πŸ’› I think we’re very blessed to have you here πŸ’• and I hope you know that. Your kind, understanding and compassionate self is greatly appreciated :'3 I agree wholeheartedly with your username as well πŸ’› Kindness really does matter, and I think you are an excellent example of true kindness and compassion :3Β 

πŸŒ™ Ni 🌸
πŸ’–
ChillingRain October 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers you always come up with the best designs, I'm loving this program!!Β 

@ChillingRain

aww, that means so much to me! πŸ’› your appreciations are always so heart-warming πŸ’• thank you so much πŸ₯Ί

KindnessMatters2020 October 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @ChillingRain

OMG, these beautiful and heartfelt words brought tears to my eyes. I don't do this work for any recognition, but I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this incredibly thoughtful and generous message. I have loved working with you as well and look forward to continuing to work together to make our community and the world a better place. Much love, hugs and gratitude friendsΒ πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸŒΊπŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ₯°πŸŒΈ Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 12th, 2023

Hey hey @yourbuddy30 aka everyone's wonderful buddy, you are so dearly appreciated by @Orca03 for being a shiny ray of positivity in everyone's lives!πŸ’š

image_1697134480.png

Thank you for all you do, Buddy, you're simply awesomeeee! Sending lots of pizza your way!πŸ•πŸ’š

Orca also wants to gift you some flowers!πŸ’

flower-delivery-teddy-bear.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

the graphic so colourful and creative, sun buddy! I love it! πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

VictoriaLove7 October 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, the graphic is pretty, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The font color in the graphic is green, so the hearts are green. The background has an orange and blue tone, so the letters are in blue and orange for the names! ©️ Sunshine's original style! πŸ€—β€

The flowers brought by the bear looks cute! πŸ€—β€

yourbuddy30 October 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hello Sun! Another lovely message from your end. Thank you!

@Orca03 Thank you for this. This was completely unexpected. Its so wonderful to see people taking the time to express gratitude and appreciation. Thank you Orca!Β πŸ˜‡

teenytinyturtle October 12th, 2023

wheeeeeeee happy appreciations!

@walker7957 thank you for appreciating @7cupsforum

to whoever is behind the forum account, thank you for all the background work you do!

yellow-cute-daily-quotes-***-post-20231012-193807-0000_1697136015.png

October 20th, 2023

@Walker7957 here we aree!

Hi, hi,Β @7CupsForumsΒ this is an appreciation for you from walker snail:Β 

yellow-cute-daily-quotes-instagram-post-20231012-193807-0000-1_1697773939.png

Want to see me even bigger? Click here please!

Hiya @CrescentMoon6858 a secret friend uwu just sent in a thank you note for your kindness towards them! πŸ’—

image_1697136248.png

They'd like to gift you a champion's trophy also hehe. Thank you for being an sweet presence around, Moon! πŸ’—

image_1697136403.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The crescent graphic is vv pretty, Sunshine! 🌞❀

The color of the letters are purple just like the background in the graphic, the names are in yellow because the crescent moon color in the graphic is yellow! The hearts are pink because the outline of the font is pink. There are stars near the crescent moonπŸŒ™ in the graphic and stars near the trophy! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! πŸ€—β€

I love your style and the way you choose the colors, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

Hey there @braveFig6308 thank you for your bright presence lighting up the community, a secret friend appreciates you for the same!🧑

image_1697137589.png

They also handpicked this adorable plushie for you!πŸ₯°

image_1697137532.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❀ it is beautiful! ❀

The graphic shows fig fruits that portrays the appreciated, BraveFig6308! ❀ The color of the letter is maroon because the font color for the message in the graphic is maroon, the names and the hearts are in orange just like the color of BraveFig6308 name and the secret friend UwU in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! πŸ€—β€

I love the fig fruits graphic and the combination of the colors, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€πŸ€—β€

The plushie is cute! πŸ€—β€

Hey hey @G2foru your genuinely sweet and caring self has received an appreciation from a secret friend!πŸ’›

image_1697138536.png

They sent you some plushies!πŸ₯°

image_1697138669.png

Keep being wonderfully *you*, G2, it's always a pleasure coming across your posts in the forumland as well as talking to your cheerful self in the rooms. Keep shining!πŸ’›

Sending love to your sweet secret friend for taking out time to brighten your day!πŸ’›