Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

trueconfidant123 June 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7
Aww I am so glad you liked it Victoria. Thank you for the warm welcome. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

Woohoo officially a Smile Spreader!๐Ÿฅฐ

So colorful and neat, I love the post, Confiee, you did amazinggg in your first, sooo looking forward to see you unfold your magic continually!๐Ÿฅณ

Ps: I love the drum rolls haha!

trueconfidant123 June 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey! Thanks Sun.. looking forward โ™ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ

MakunaHatata June 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for all your kind words. Iโ€™ve been looking at this and holding off on responding because I didnโ€™t know what to say exactly. Iโ€™m honestly surprised by this. Iโ€™m very grateful. Itโ€™s been a rough week and ending it with this post has made it a bit better. So thank you. Iโ€™m here because I care. ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒป

@trueconfidant123 thank you for the pretty post! I love all the rainbows! ๐ŸŒˆ Totally rad! I am honored to be your first post (I think thatโ€™s what I read). I hope you enjoyed making it as much as I enjoyed reading it. ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒป
VictoriaLove7 June 17th, 2023

@Parker64

Hi Parker! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you for being a great support in SC. You always give your support to sharers and to hosts. I hope things will get better for you. Keep being you, Parker! ๐ŸŒป

VictoriaLove7 June 15th, 2023
Hey everyone! ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ
We have a special appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

(the one who have been celebrating their Cupsversary \(^แด—^)/ )

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒž

This appreciation is sent by a secret friend.

Here's what the Secret Friend says

png-20230615-202936-0000_1686849910.png

These are the qualities that the Secret Friend finds in you, Sunshine ๐ŸŒž

2-20230615-192949-0001_1686849962.png

png-20230615-202741-0000_1686850143.png

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. I totally agree with you! Sunshine has always been shining their light on every corner in Cups. They sincerely give their uplifting words without expecting anything in return. Sunshine made people's day by their encouraging words. Thank you for recognizing their impact in Cups! ๐ŸŽ‰

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine, thank you for being a beacon of light in our community. Thank you for the huge impact you have made. When you shine your light, our world glows bright. Thank you for your hard work, for your efforts to make this community a better place. Thank you, Sunshine for everything. I'm truly blessed and I'm forever grateful for your presence in my life. โค

ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Heheh yes yes celebrating Cupversary and basking in all the love and gratitude, all thanks to *you*, thankyouuu for this beautiful beautiful post, and the sweetest words as owlways, Vicccc. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super bright and sunny, I love every little detail of this post, and awww specially love the "here comes the sun" and "little darling" musical graphic! ๐Ÿ˜

Thankyouuu, for being *you*, grateful for you today and everyday! โค

@secret friend

Omigoshhh! This was sooo sweet to read! I love interacting with people in the forumland, and it's always fun to know more people and make new forum-friends hehe, the only con of it is that there are sooo many lovely beans I meet in the forums that it's hard to guess who this one is lol!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please (if you're not a teen ๐Ÿ˜›) do feel free to poke me sometime, I'd love to thank you personally as well for making me feel so appreciated and valued. It truly means the world to me and encourages me to keep on trying my best always! โค

Sending a big hug and lots of love your way! ๐Ÿค—

my-love-for-you-heart.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for shining your light on Cups, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค Thank you for being a blessing to our community. ๐Ÿฅณ

Yes yes, it is a musical graphic! ๐Ÿ˜„ (it has been in the list of my favorite songs and you gives even deeper meaning to the song ๐Ÿฅฐ)

I'm immensely grateful for you too Sunshine, today and everyday! ๐Ÿค—โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww owlways melting my heart!๐Ÿฅฐ

cute-bear-cute.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*me hold your melting heart*๐Ÿค—โค

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

Hey hey @CompassionateOak202, you're appreciated again yay, this time by a secret friend, who took their time to observe your special qualities and appreciate you for being so resilient and kind, despite your struggles! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1686856576.png

You are Inquisitive, Resilient, Respectful, Coachable, Cheerful and so *you*, appreciated for the same, Oak! ๐Ÿ’›

I love how you share your reflections and about your journey, the way you do it so articulately is pretty darn impressive also. Wishing you all the best in your journey towards a *you* that loves you more! ๐Ÿ’›

Oh and if you can guess who this lovely secret friend is, send them a hearty thanks from us also! ๐Ÿ’›

compassionateOak202 July 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for this ๐Ÿ’™

Cup full of gratitude brewing hot and fresh, for one of the most beautiful people ever! โ˜•

Hi hi @innateJoy9602, I've missed seeing your wonderful article threads around, how's you been?๐Ÿ’—

While you answer that, let's also move forward to pour the sweetest teaaaa full of positivity and gratitude for youu!๐Ÿ’—

From @Michael205, who clearly has been impacted greatly with your kind, compassionate, thoughtful, cheerful and inspiring self! ๐Ÿ’—

image_1686857522.png

Thanks for being a true JOY to be around, Joy, I'm all praises for you always because you deserve them and more! Keep being you! ๐Ÿ’—

And a bigger thanks to Michael for #1 Taking the plunge to seek support, being so brave at it and acknowledging their growth, and

#2 Taking time to honor and appreciate those who have been integral in #1

Sending good wishes your way, as you continue to move forward, Michael! ๐Ÿ’—

praying-cat.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The cup graphic really looks like Joy's pfp, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค even the cutu eyes on it and the soft purple color too!

I love the way you put the message on the cup! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@VictoriaLove7

Yussss tried my best, only the best for the lovely @innateJoy9602 ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks for always appreciating, Viccc! ๐Ÿค—

innateJoy9602 June 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awe!!!! Thank you soo much @Michael205 <3

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œWhat a wonderful message. Itโ€™s been an honor to be your Listener and watch you grow over the past few months! I deeply appreciate you as well for always being so lovely and kind! Youโ€™re resilience is truly a wonder to see! Happy to have seen you sprout!!!! Hope to continue seeing you grow. <3๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ’›Also, ahhhh Sun!! Thanks so much for putting so much work and thought into this! Just as @VictoriaLove7 said! So keen on detail! The little purple cup!!! How adorable, you know me so well :โ€™) Iโ€™ve been great and hope you have been as well! Still as sweet as ever I see!!๐Ÿ’›

Virtual hugs to all!!!๐Ÿ’œ

hugs-sending-virtual-hugs.gif

@innateJoy9602 Aww you deserve all the keenness hehe, Joy! I'm so glad you're doing great. ๐Ÿค—โค

hugs-big.gif

Hey (*โ€ขโ€ฟโ€ข*) @Okeyyyy

you got a wonderful appreciation from

Secret Friend ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The secret friend say this

1-20230615-213634-0000_1686859810.png

These are the qualities the secret friend finds in you, okeyyyy ๐Ÿ‘

2-20230615-213634-0001_1686859870.png

From me (โ›แด—โ›เน‘ )

To Secret Friend

Thank you for sending this appreciation. Hope you are doing well. You are a wonderful person! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

To @Okeyyyy

Thank you for entertaining others in rooms. Keep being you, okeyyyy, you are appreciated! ๐ŸŒผ

okeyyyy July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks so much :) super mega yay, this makes me so happy ^^ ๐Ÿ˜€ . I always love chatting in the chatting rooms ^^ Thanks so much for all this showing of kindness and affections, this is lovely of you ^^, โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Have a lovely weekend ^^, and take care and take cake :)

Dearest Tabbb Tabbbb, you've left your ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ prints full of glitter and kindness in everyone's heart in 7 cups, only fair for people to trace these ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ and share the love with you also! ๐Ÿ’›

We have the sweet @tobedoctor sending you Tobe icecream (sounds like a special flavor ๐Ÿ˜›) full of gratitude for you! One scoop at a time, lezgoo! ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿพ @TabbyCat97 ๐Ÿพ

image_1686916279.png

Pawesome people being friends with other pawesome people, supporting them, encouraging them, loving them, caring them and feeding them with ice cream just makes sense lol! Soo thank*youuu* both of you super duper awesome pawesome people for sprinkling kindness around everywhere you go! ๐Ÿ’›

Tobe also shared this picture for you:

image_1686936797.png

How cuteee!๐Ÿฅฐ

Sending soooo much love and more ice cream y'all's way! ๐Ÿฅฐ
image_1686916713.png

EnigmaticCat24 June 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnn! Wow this is awesome! Thank you for wonderful graphic! You're pawsomee ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’™

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 18th, 2023

@Tobedoctor Hehe thankyouu, Tobe, your appreciations are pawesome pro max, gotta do justice to them!๐Ÿฅฐ

TabbyCat97 July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Ohhhh my goodness I am so sorry :') I didnt get notified for this :(

Thaaankkk youuu so so so much Sun for posting this :') โ™ก so so so super duper sweet ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ you always go above and beyond on all your postings, you are so awesome sun buddy.

@TobeDoctor Kitttttyyyy buuudddyyyy ohhhh my goodness ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ I know this is older but this made me smile so so much. You never ever fail to make my day, and it makes me smile so so much when I see you around and on TL :') you're the bestest buddy ever! You're so so sweet, amazing at chat support and answering questions and you always do anything you can to help people. We love you kitty buddy, you're the best kitty ever and we need more people like you in this world ๐Ÿพโ™ก :3 you're such an amazing part of the Teen Community buuuudddyyy ๐Ÿ’œ

*hugs for both* :')

Eeeee thank you so much for your kind words awwweee you sweet huuumannss! (: So super duper sorry I didn't see this earlier

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 oh noes tags can be so messy sometimes, no need to apologize, Tabbss. :( I'm really glad you saw it now, Tabbbb Tabbbb, you sooo deserve all the kindness and appreciation! ๐Ÿ’œ

Youuu are super duper pawesome and we love you! *hugsss backkk* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿพ

Optimisticempath June 16th, 2023

Posting 2 of your self appreciations together @lightPrune1000 ๐Ÿ’•

image_1686945533.png

(Click to see) Picture you shared ๐Ÿ–ผ

You are allowed to appreciate yourself ofcourse โ˜บ

image_1686945635.png

picture you shared (click)

I hope you only find genuine friends ๐Ÿ’• Keep appreciating, you're doing so nice @lightprune1000!

lightPrune1000 June 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Thank you for making this design! I truly appreciate it!

The link is not working for me but want to make sure are those, these pictures that I sent?

images-7_1686999149.jpg

images-12-9_1686999692.jpeg

hi @wooof I know you're not a forum person and not a fan of tags and that's ok but I hope this one is welcome by you because it is honestly so sweet and nice ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

@olivestrings4899 has a message for you

image_1686946706.png

you're always really supportive and honest @wooof I appreciate you too ๐ŸŒผ

Thanks @olivestrings4899 for taking time to appreciate ๐ŸŒผ it is brave to acknowledge mistakes and apologise, shows you're strong and thoughtful ๐Ÿ’› hope you feel better soon :)

@Optimisticempath

Optimus, that is a pretty blue background. The sunflower color matches with the yellow flower emoji! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Optimisticempath June 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank-you.gif

I see you being appreciated so frequently @hawaii968 it is vv inspiring to see your impact on people ๐Ÿ’›

Thanks for all you do ๐ŸŒผ

A secret friend wants to thank you and sent you a note for it.

image_1686947076.png

You're really amazing ๐ŸŒผ

June 17th, 2023

Hi Bunny @Amiablebunny4016, today I am here with a special message for you. Your secret friend offers you a hug ๐Ÿค— and I get the feeling that they care a lot about you. Hope you won't mind a bit of assertiveness in their message. I believe everybody progresses in their life at their own pace and our amiable bunny is making their progress too, and remember, we love you regardless of the difficulties on your path.

Here is the message from your secret friend for you:

"It baffles me how someone so kind, caring, compassionate, empathetic, loving, sweet and supportive towards others as yourself is constantly putting herself down and being so freaking rude to self.

If I was you and you behaved the same way with me as you do with yourself, I'd be so heartbroken, I would be so shattered, I wouldn't believe that kind people exist, I wouldn't believe there's good in the world, because putting someone so down constantly, finding flaws, naming them, being so mean, judgy and saying such hurtful things to tear the torn even more is so not nice.

But then I know you wouldn't do it to me or anyone else other than yourself. How selfish bunny, why is this special treatment reserved for yourself only?
Why can't you be fair and just and treat everyone equally? Why would you treat yourself in a completely different way as you do for others? What did we ever do to deserve this bias?

In an seriousness, please don't be one of those who put you down, I know it's easier said than done but please try and try hard to put yourself up.
It wouldn't matter whatever nice things the world around tells you even with their strongest will to make you feel good about yourself till you feel and you believe all of that for yourself also.

Part of the world has been cruel to you, has made you to hate yourself , would you want to stand with that part still? Or would you like to try loving yourself instead and let the other part of the world, the major part, that loves you to love you even more for being authentically you.

It starts at home, you are your home, make it a good place for yourself because spoiler alert, YES you deserve it.

Lots of good things in store for you only if you open the door and welcome all that comes your way.

Affirm with this stranger today and repeat when needed "I deserve to treat myself better and I will do it no matter how hard it feels"

You can turn frowns around, you can light up the entire universe with your kindness. You don't realise your potential now but that's alright, someday you will, you're a smart, strong, wise one and you'll figure it. You'll make it. You'll achieve it. Whatever you set your mind to. Maybe try setting your mind to "being kind to self"? Just a possibility that you'll try it and you'll ace it. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot?

But only when you really want to, because we need to really know our "why" and because for working on something, self love is a project too, it will demand time, attention and your will, youwill face difficult situations and sometimes you would want to give up, it will demand resilienceto stick to your side, to pick your side and to keep on fighting for yourself, for what is right. Even this paragraph isn't worth anything till you believe what's written here, doesn't matter how badly I want you to see you the way the world does like the most magical being ever, till you do it also.

The world will choose to love you in a nano second, question is how much time will it take for you to do the same?
"

Hope you liked reading it and it didn't make you feel bad in any way. We will be here for you any day any time, no matter what ๐ŸŒŸ

quote-7851478-1280_1686962145.png

tifaxemmi June 17th, 2023

Hello Hello!! I have a wonderful Peer Appreciation going out to @selfconfidentHickory2238 from @Hawaii968

Hick, Hawaii says you're Authentic, Supportive, Patient, Empathetic, Intuitive, a Great Communicator, and Emotionally Intelligent!

Here are some kind words Hawaii has to say about you <3

hawaii-to-hick_1686965575.PNG

She also had an image she'd like us to share with you.

hawaii-to-hick-2_1686965842.PNG

Hawaii, you're just so wonderful and I really enjoyed making this for your friend Hick. I always smile when I see you in sharing circles. Thank you so much for sending this into us!!

Hick, we appreciate your presence here on Cups oh so much. Thank you so much for being so supportive and giving feedback in a friendly and empathic way to other members! De-escalation isn't an easy task either and it seems you got it down pat!! Just cannot shout out how much we appreciate you more!

selfconfidentHickory2238 June 19th, 2023

@tifaxemmi You guys are bout to make me cry. Thank you

Another bubbly appreciation by @TobeDoctor for another lovely peer! ๐Ÿ’œ

Hey hey @bubblegumheart3645, so happy to 'meet' your kind self, and honored to pass along this hearty message to you! ๐Ÿ’œ

image_1687000575.png

Y'all are too adorable, always caring, supporting and appreciating one another. Keep it up, Bubble and Tobeee! ๐Ÿ’œ

heart-hearthands.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pink ๐Ÿ’— heart and a bubble gum color. I love the balloon-like font shape! ๐Ÿค—

You really know how to make meaning from bubblegum's name, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

@VictoriaLove7

I think I used all the upvotes for you for the day lol, the heart isn't going through, I'll upvote later. xD

Thankieees, Vicccc, where there is will, there's way! (Also I loved their username haha, and it fitttt so yayy) ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hey hey @TulipSmile, I hope your wondrous self is doing well. ๐Ÿ’›

We have two appreciations for you, from two lovely secret friends (or maybe one? :P we never know haha) and I'm so excited to share with you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

image_1687000895.png

That truly is so sweet, Tulip. Language should never be a barrier to kindness and empathy. Love is the universal language! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1687000969.png

I sooo agree with this one, your positive presence is so lovely to have around. Thankyou for being so *you*. You're so appreciated, Tulip! ๐Ÿ’›

Sending a bouquet of tulips and many warm smiles to the kind people who sent these sweet notes! ๐Ÿ’›

flowers-flowers-for-you.gif

Tulipsmile June 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

OMG! OOOHHHHHH THAT'S SO LOVELY IS THAT FOR REAL!???

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I AM VERY HAPPY AND IT'S ALWAYS MY PLEASURE TO HELP AND LISTEN . I AM HAPPY TO BE HERE THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL APPRECIATE THAT MAKES MY DAY tulipanibrillanti.gifcant-thankyou-enough.gif

Hey (โ›แด—โ›เน‘ ) @Michael205

You got a wonderful appreciation from the one and only, our OG leader

@Fristo โญ๐Ÿปโ€โ„

png-20230617-183820-0000_1687008861.png

From me (โœบแต”โ€ฟแต”โœบ)

@Fristo

Thank you for sending this appreciation and for giving this wonderful space for us. Keep being our PAT leader, Fristo! โญ๐Ÿปโ€โ„

@Michael205

Thank you for your positive spirit. I am sure you have your struggles too, but you are being a kind presence and you maintain good attitude, and for that, you are appreciated! ๐Ÿ’ซ

NotFound20 June 17th, 2023

๐Ÿ’– ๐“—๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ! ๐Ÿ’–

๐“˜ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป

๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ -

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ช.๐“ด.๐“ช. @๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ (๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท)

๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ผ @๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ

im-2_1687020884.jpg

๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต -

im-1_1687020935.jpg

"๐‘€๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž!

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’!

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“ˆ๐‘œ, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ, ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ!

๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š!

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐‘’๐’น!

๐ผ โค๏ธ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ!

๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐‘’ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰!

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’! "

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚

im-3_1687022893.jpg im-11_1687023291.jpg

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‚

animated-greeting-card-best-wishes.gif