Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

AnnaSilverberg June 12th, 2023
🔅 @Fristo 🔅

💚 Thank you so much! 💚
🌟 I am so glad to be able to appreciate our Smile Spreaders 🌟
💕 They do amazing work and they truly deserve an appreciation for that 💕
👑 Thank you for leading this team and for all the work you put in 👑
⭐️ You are absolutely amazing ⭐️
✨💙✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 13th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

My heart is sooo full seeing this!🥰

You appreciated those who appreciate many others, this is immensely encouraging and sweet. Please allow my thanks!❤

pastel-and-gold-feminine-30th-bday-invitations_1686690445.png

image_1686690201.png

image_1686690376.png

Big ups to our wonderful team! 🥰🥳❤ Super proud of each one of youu!

AnnaSilverberg June 16th, 2023
🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

🌸 Awwh! Sun! Thank you🌸
💕 You are so wonderful and kind! 💕
💚 Your words truly warm my heart! 💚
💛 Our team is truly amazing and everyone deserves the recognition for their work 💛
I am so proud to be a part of this team and I am so happy to be the one who gets to
be one of the persons who make our wonderful Smile Spreaders feel the way they deserve.
💗 To be and feel seen and heard for all the wonderful and amazing work they do 💗
💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

🤗❤🤗

chippy.gif

GloriaD June 15th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Wow, this is a wonderful surprise Anna, thank you so much ... 💜🤍💜 Thank you for being here with us on our quest for spreading tons of smiles :D

AnnaSilverberg June 16th, 2023
🌻 @GloriaD 🌻

⭐️ Thank you! ⭐️
🌟 It's been a secret project for a few weeks 🌟
💕 But this will be a monthly thing, I absolutely loved working on this 💕
💙 I look forwards to the future ones I will do! 💙
✨💙✨

heathermarie95 June 28th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Love this!

SophTheListener2022 June 12th, 2023

Hey hey ya'll! I've got an amazing appreciation here from a secret friend to @slixy

a-sweet-appreciation-from-a-secret-friend-to-slixy_1686544696.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Message from me:

Secret friend: You are amazing for this appreciation. Keep spreading kindness!

Slixy: Thank you for being such a kind and sweet member of the community. Never stop being amazing!

hug-love.gif

slixy July 15th, 2023

awww thank you, made my day :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 12th, 2023
💚 Hey hey @impudentincognito, you're such an inspiration, your strong, resilient, kind and thoughtful self is appreciated by a secret friend (and all of us here, ofcourse). 💚
image_1686573066.png

💚 Keeep being *you*, Impppp, I hope things get better for you, and may there be only happiness, stability, security, compassion and love in store for you! 💚
💚 Hearty thanks to your secret friend, for their kind gesture! 💚
VictoriaLove7 June 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This color of this post is so bright 🥰 and the rainbows are super cutu, Sunshine! 🌞❤

@VictoriaLove7

Love all things bright and rainbowyyyy!🥰❤

NotFound20 June 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Your creativity is at a whole other level. Your posts always makes me wonder how you get these beautiful ideas . Every post is really beautiful Sun🌞💐💐

animated-text.gif

@NotFound20

Awww sweetest Lily, that means a lot to me! Thankyouuu for being so kind always! 🤗❤

surfs-up2-awesomest.gif

ImpudentIncognito June 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwwww! 🥹 Thank you secret friend!! I appreciate you so much!! 💖✨🙌

VictoriaLove7 June 12th, 2023

Hey everyone! (✺ᵔ‿ᵔ✺)

We have a wonderful appreciation for @Waterfallsofnature36 💧

From Secret Friend 😎

20230612-011909-0000_1686575144.png

These are the qualities that they find in you 💧

20230612-011909-0001_1686575193.png

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for sending this appreciation. Hope you are doing well! 😎

To @Waterfallsofnature36

Thank you for your kind presence and for being a great listener. You are appreciated! 💧

VictoriaLove7 June 13th, 2023

Hey (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑) @kAHILOM

You got a wonderful appreciation from the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

2-20230612-140720-0001_1686638257.png

*\(๑'ᵕ'๑)⸝*

20230612-141159-0000_1686638278.png

From me \(^ᴗ^)/

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for your innumerable contributions to Cups. Thank you for everything, Sunshine. I'm forever grateful to have you in my life. ❤

@kAHILOM

Thank you for being a kind presence and for being resilient. You are appreciated! 🌸

٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و

kAHILOM June 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

That has made my year ❤💐 sun love you loads. I am trying not to cry this much ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww what a beautiful post, Viccc, love the bermuda-ish vibes!😛🏖

Thankieees for being so youu!❤

@kahilom

Aww Kaahii love its okie to cry, but you so deserve all the love and gratitude.🤗❤

VictoriaLove7 June 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, it's bermuda vibe, just like Kahi. 😄

Thank *you*, Sunshine for being youu owlways 🤗❤

Hiya @RecliningFate, do you know just another awesome thing about posting these appreciations is that sometimes we get to meet more amazing people we didn't know earlier, and other times we are reminded of wonderful people we know, and can have another opportunity to let them know they are so appreciated! 💚

Fate, I'm overjoyed to make this one, its from one of my favorite people here @VictoriaLove7, who is so observant and appreciative always, and just knows how to make good use of the alphabet lol! 💚

Viccc has a sweet message for you:

image_1686682733.png

When I say sweet, I mean extra sweet xD thankyouuu for being so fantabulous, Vicc, you are always on the lookout for wonderful people and you never fail to make people feel so special. *you* are special! 💚

So greatly agree with what you said about Fate, Fate is always listening, acknowledging, supporting and inspiring. Sharing circles when Fate is around, just feels 100 times better. Keep being *you*, Fate! 💚

gm7575-goodmor75.gif

recliningfate June 13th, 2023

I am grateful for you both and your reminders that I am appreciated here 🩷. Vic, you are one of the warmest people here and seeing you makes me feel welcomed. 🌸

Sun, so glad to see you and your wonderful message. Warm hugs to you both!

@recliningfate

Thank you, Fate 🤗 and thank you for your kind presence in SC. Yes yes, Sunshine's makes vv beautiful graphic and message too! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞 thank youu for making this beautiful post ❤ The pink flower graphic really reflects Fate's pfp. I love every part of this posting! 🥺❤ The rainbow butterflies reflects the appreciator (me 😁) and the soft pink font is pretty! 🥰

The text colors green and pink are the same as the colors in the graphic, and and, I lovee your sweet message too 🥺❤ I'm vv grateful for you, Sunshine, thank you for being *you* ❤ I'm saving the graphic and the whole post! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Yesss the flowers for fate and the rainbow butterfly for youu!🥰

Aww thanks for saving it, I'm sooo happy you like it, Viccc!❤

@recliningfate,

you deserve all the appreciation and warmth, Fate! 🌸

🤗 *insert a group hugs gif* (lol the forums stop working sometimes smhhhh) 🤗

Time for some self-appreciation for a beautiful hooman, who deserves all things love and light, and the best part, they are aware of it! 🤍

Who is Accountable, Authentic, Cheerful, Inquisitive, Humble, Respectful, and a great communicator? 🤍

🤍 @trueconfidant123, you are! 🤍

image_1686683458.png

Confiiii, you've been an absolute delight to come across, in our minimal interaction too so far, I like you already haha, people who like cake are so likable *wink wink* lol!

I do not think there could be a better start to your journey as a Smile Spreader also (whenever that happens xD no rush hehe😮). You carry love and gratitude for yourself and you know how to express it well also, it's inspiring to say the least, but I'm so happy that the love you carry within yourself will get to traverse around the community super soon also. 🤍

Cannot wait already! :P

I hope there's forever love and light within and around *you*. 🤍

Cake for youu!

cake.gif

trueconfidant123 June 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww thank you for this adorable post Sun! I believe its primary to take good care of ourselves and appreciate on every step. Looking forward to more such fun conversations and chocolate cakes.

cake-birthday-cake.gif

@trueconfidant123

Aw thankyouu and It certainly is, Confiee! Soo looking forward to all the fun and cake! Yayyy yum gif haha! 🥰

YourCaringConfidant June 13th, 2023

The following appreciation is dedicated to @SirenofSerenity who is a true powerhouse! Siren, the very sweet @Beck1 has sent this appreciation to share how how amazing you are and to express her gratitude.

Happy reading, Siren.

png-20230613-171010-0000_1686691198.png

After reading that note, all I can do is nod my head because Beck is 100% correct. You are amazing in all that you so. I know when I seen the thread announcing your new role as Ambassador, I was so happy for you. There are so many of us on here that are so proud of you and all that you do. You are so deserving, Siren.

Beck, thank you so much for sharing with us your feelings toward the wonderful Siren. I can see the great deal of gratitude you have for Siren and it's such a beautiful thing! While Siren is an amazing host when it comes to discussions, I want you to know that the same is true for you! Beck, I have been in some discussions where you are hosting, so I see first hand how awesome you are! I hope you realize that true for you. I'm sure you do. ;) Thank you, Beck, for the time you took to send an appreciation. You are so sweet. ♡

beck1 June 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant wow. Thank you for posting this so quickly! Thank you for the sweet message at the end of the post too

SirenOfSerenity June 14th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant this looks so beautiful and serene, thank you for designing it, and for the encouraging words :') No matter what role or title I have here, it means nothing without the support of my peers 💙

@beck1 Awww thank you for taking the time out to appreciate me :'3 both you and Desiree always swoop in and give me such warm empowerment that literally melts my doubts and anxiety away. Becki you're absolutely next, Cups needs your brilliance especially with learning material 😌💙 And your authenticity shines bright!

beck1 June 14th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

moti-hearts.gif

NotFound20 June 14th, 2023

cat-kitty.gif Hello Everyone cat-kitty.gif

Sharing another beautiful appreciation for @WhiteOceanBird

who is anonymously appreciated by a Secret friend😇

They shared a sweet message for you -

im-1_1686716188.JPG

Secret Friend sees below qualities in you -

Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

singing-bird-chirping-bird.gif singing-bird-chirping-bird.gif singing-bird-chirping-bird.gif singing-bird-chirping-bird.gifsinging-bird-chirping-bird.gif

Thank you to both of you for being part of 7cups community and supporting people in need.

best-wishes-for-you-rose.gif

Amazing people when they come together and work for the same cause, with equal passion and consistent dedication have the power to create magic!💜

You two are definitely the strongest part of this one particular amazing-people-team, that goes above and beyond in supporting the community with all things kindness and compassion!💜

Hi hi @Chevy81 😏 (lol I had to xD) I'm soooooo happy to share this appreciative note for your from one of the kindest people ever, @KindheartedLily 💜

image_1686745596.png

"Omigosh sameeee!!" was what I first thought when I read the message haha, Chevy is exactly what you said, and so so so much more. Thankyouu for this uber lovely appreciation, Lily, you're a phenomenal leader for LCT as well, and are so so appreciated also! 💜

Chevyyyyy 🤗 my sweet Chevy, I love when more people think the same way as myself lol, it feels so good "yay glad you got a vision to see and heart to hold gratitude also" and you certainly are someone so radiantly wondrous in everything you say and do, and so so deserving of all the appreciation and gratitude that comes your way! 💜

Thank*you* both for being such admirable leaders and immensely beautiful hoomans, superrrr grateful to you both also! 🤗

you-are-a-star-doodlernie.gif

kindheartedLily June 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww Sun, I am so glad you feel the same way as I do about Chevy:). Thank you so much for such a sweet message too <3 :)

Chevy81 June 16th, 2023

@kindheartedLily awwww thank you for your kind words, Lily. this has made my day and feels so uplifting. your consideration, kindness, and patience are three virtues that i admire about you most (there are waaaaaaaaaay many more virtues that you have, of course. it would take one whole week to complete the list). it's been a real honor to be able working on the same team with you and yes, i also am thankful that our 7cups paths have crossed to each others. thank you for gifting your presence by being one of the greatest team leaders 🌷

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😏 you had to? lol thank you for presenting Lily's words much more heartwarming as they already had (glad that you feel the same as Lily do, that really means a lot to me). every time i come across your posts, i always think, "this is how manifested talents and sincere passion are mixed -- you will feel inspired and illuminated and at the same time feeling the warmth and kindness which is how the ideas and thoughts were presented". thank you for always *Sunnie-ing*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 16th, 2023

@Chevy81

Yesss had to this- "😏" xD it's the Chevee-moji for me now lol!

Awww that is such a unique compliment, I looove it! And and look at *you* always Chevy-eeing bright and beautifully! *hugsssss* 🤗

kindheartedLily June 16th, 2023

@Chevy81

You are welcome, Chevy 💜 I'm glad this made your day😊 Thank you for being you and for all you do for LCT! 🌺💛

trueconfidant123 June 14th, 2023

Heyo lovely beings!

Sharing herewith an appreciation post from @VictoriaLove7 to @Parker64.
@VictoriaLove7 believes @Parker64 possesses the following qualities,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,
Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,
Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.,
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.
7cups-1_1686758057.png

@trueconfidant123

Thank you True, for making this post for Parker! 😊

Nicely made first post! I like the colorful background and the drums. Welcome to the team! 😃