Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

secrecykhasya January 11th, 2023

@CosmicMiracle Aww an appreciation form a secret friend?? I'm so touched by this appreciation *crying happily* It's a bummer that it's a secret friend because i wish to thanked them personally and shower them with all the kindness and more appreciations that i have. And thank you cosmic for delivering me this beautiful message from a secret friend. I shall never forget this. Whoever you are, you're the best and the amazing one and most importantly I'm super lucky to have you as a friends as well. Cheers ❤️

CosmicMiracle January 3rd, 2023

💚❤️🤍💚❤️🤍💚❤️🤍

💚❤️🤍 @Jenna is appreciated! 💚❤️🤍

💚❤️🤍💚❤️🤍💚❤️🤍

dancing-minion.gif

===

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

100percent.gif

===

"You are awesome and very kind and helpful"

blessed-blessings.gif

===

For Jenna's secret friend, thank you for your appreciation :) simple words are oftentimes the most powerful <3

And to our dearest @Jenna happy new year, you beautifully bright and vibrant soul! :)

For you both, I dedicate this video compilation of random acts of kindness <3

kindness-kindness-is-magic.gif

Jenna January 3rd, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you to the person who showed me appreciation. I wish to show you the same appreciation back one day. Whoever you are, I have no doubts that you are marvelous and do your best here. Thanks again for this lovely message!

SparklyFly January 3rd, 2023

I'm new to the Peer Appreciation Team and I'm thrilled to be on it. This isn't a beautiful image but I saw it on one of the growth paths. Later this week, I'm going to go through the steps on images that @Fristo shared with me. So, this is for all of you from me!

You are really strong! You are just unbelievable!

You are braver than you think! You are enough!

You really matter! You are worth it!

You are unique! Be Yourself!

Believe in Yourself!

Because You Are Awesome!

I am grateful for all of you!

YourCaringConfidant January 3rd, 2023

@SparklyFly That is just ooohhh sooo sweet. You are all those things and more, as well! 💚

GloriaD January 4th, 2023

@SparklyFly

Aww, these are beautiful words! I usually keep positive reminders, or quotes, so I really love them Sparkly 😊 Thank you for these 💛💛💛

GloriaD January 3rd, 2023

My first post this year is dedicated to ...

@Walker7957

who has been appreciated by a "Secret Friend" 😊

These are the qualities observed in you, Walker! You are :

Supportive - Kind and helpful.

Resilient - Bounce back when things fall apart.

Motivated - Internally motivated to achieve goals.

Cheerful - Fun to be around.

Optimistic - Focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Your Secret Friend also says : "Walker is cute just by being themselves and their enthusiasm is contagious."

And they dedicate this picture to you 🌈

_1672774508. Secret Friend ---- Walker7952 (correct).jpg

Walker, you truly are amazing for the many beautiful qualities you have 🌈 Thank you for your kindness and positivity, you have definitely touched many hearts on 7cups 💛

Your friend is also amazing for taking the time to share a heartfelt appreciation for you, so thank you to your special "Secret Friend" 🧡

Now before I end this post ... I'd like to share this clue given to you Walker, I'm sure that will help you in guessing their identity 😄

Your Secret Friend adds : "The clue for secret friend, a while ago Walker asked what I'd ask from Santa. I said I wanted a new laptop, but it's beyond Santa's budget so I got to buy it myself 😆. So, Walker said I should ask Santa for the charger only lol"

Lastly, I hope You, your friend and everyone passing by this thread is having a nice new year 🎉 Hope to see you all soon, have a good day! 🥰

Kind regards, GloriaD

VictoriaLove7 January 4th, 2023

@GloriaD

Thank you so much for making this lovely post, Gloria! 😍

All the rainbow emojis are also good clues 😁

Thank you again! 🌈🤗

GloriaD January 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Yayy, I'm so happy that you and @Walker7957 are both happy 🥰 Sending positive energy 🌈✨

VictoriaLove7 January 4th, 2023

@Walker7957

Yay, Walker! 😃 I know you'll know cuz you often remember things we talked about.

And you are my bestest awesome friend! Keep being a wonderful person as you already are.

I love the rainbow message and the rainbow made by spongeBob!

Bug hug 🤗 🐞🐛🪳 🤗

I'm happy for you that you got the chance to meet Santa Cup last Christmas!

_1672825097.20230104_163449922.jpeg

YourCaringConfidant January 4th, 2023

The following appreciation notes were sent in from @elwinthisside124 and @amiablebunny4016 going to the one and only @cosmicmiracle

Cosmic, it is said that you possess some pretty awesome qualities.

❤️ Supportive 💚Optimistic 💙 Respectful 💛 Determined

❤️ Cheerful 💜 Purposeful

Wow! You sure are amazing! I can see why so many sweet things were said about you! Keep on doing what you are doing. People notice and it means you are doing something right! 😃 Thank you for spreading so much kindness around the 7cups platform.

Thank you to @elwinthisside124 @amiablebunny4016 for all your appreciation submissions. Without people like you filling out the forms to appreciate our peers, the program would not work. You two are full of so much love! Keep on being such awesome people!

_1672790573.20230103_180142_0000.png

Click here to see this image bigger.

_1672790672.20230103_183618_0000.png

Click here to see the image larger. 

LilacLeopard January 4th, 2023

Hello @harmonyLearninghope, we have a wonderful appreciation for you from someone who wishes to remain anonymous!

This person has seen the following qualities in you:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Anonymous also wants you to know the following!!!

Harmony you are a wonderful listener and chatroom supporter! I always see you in the chatrooms providing support, being so helpful and welcoming all new listeners! Thank you for everything you do here, please know your efforts are being seen and I appreciate you very much for being such a wonderful person<3

I agree with Anonymous, you really are wonderful a wonderful, supportive listener and I am glad of the opportunity to share this appreciation with you, keep up the good work💛💛💛💛💛💛

happy-wednesday-tinker-bell.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 4th, 2023

Hey hey @elwinthisside124, happy to share a sweet note by @puppy6466 for you! 💛

_1672814628.image.png

🤗 Puppy also shared a surprise for you, that is One Click Away. 🤗

You're truly deserving of all the appreciation you receive, Elwin, I've only seen from the forums how you're so appreciative, kind, cheerful and supportive to everyone, and it's good to see the love you spread around find its way to you also. 💛

Your thoughtfulness and support is greatly valued, Puppy, keep being *you*. 💛

elwinthisside124 January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Jesus, thank you so much for this simply, lovely post sun your post is absolutely beautiful.. it made my day!

and @puppy6466.. I have no words puppy, just thank you so much, you always make sure I have a great day, thank you so much, I truly appreciate it

*sending virtual hugs to both, if okay*

@elwinthisside124 Aww you sooo deserve many bright days!❤

hug-day.gif

Crisssyyyy excited to share an appreciation for you again, by someone anonymous, but we know a couple of things about them. 😈

The anonymous peer is Observant, Appreciative, Thoughtful, Amiable, Good at communication and expression, and immensely talented when it comes to making someone's day brighter. Thankyou for being you! 💚

Here's what they shared:

_1672815299.image.png

Alsooo click me to smile wider.

I couldn't agree more with them, you really are one of the best we have here, @cristlecares, everyone who meets you knows instantly how wonderful you are at being kind and loving (amongst many other things ofcourse). Alwayssss super duper proud of youuu! 💚

A quote for you:

_1672815761.image.png

May you always face towards the light, Crissy!🌻

cristlecares January 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww sunnyyy! Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation post 😍😍 You're really amazing tooooooooo💃🤗 ~does hula dance~ I loved the quote sun✨ I'll always face towards 'sun' to let sun know that they're never alone😄☀️ Thank you so much for allllll your warmth and care Sun! It really means alot to me😄 What will I do without you here hehe! *Tight squishy hugs* 🤗🫂 and Pizza 🍕🍕 Wuv you🤧

I have an idea who might be this anonymous appreciator hehe! Thank you sooooo much for this warm appreciation message dearie☀️🌻 This made my day yayyyyy! I'm sooo happy to have you with me too! It's always good to see you being so kind in the chatrooms, to see you care about others around you, to see you growing in here💙🌻 I'm also sooo happwe to see you in rooms more often 😄🤗 Plus Aren't we already friends?😮😮 I've already added you to my close friends list omggg!😄🌻

I wish to spend many more good moments with you dear and also to make many more happwe memories🌻💙 Never forget that you're amazinggg and I appreciate everything you do for me and for this beautiful community😄 Sending loads of warmth and sunshine your way ✨✨ *biggg huggss* 🤗🫂 and Chocolates 🍫🍫🍫 @Aishaa97

dog-hug.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 11th, 2023

@cristlecares Aww Crissy, you never have to wonder what you'll do without me. Here with you always, most times in-cups, but always in-heart! ❤ Wuv you more! 🤗 *tight squishy hugs back* and yay pizza *shares with you and nomsss* 🥰

hold-tight-milk-and-mocha.gif

Hey hey @YourCaringConfidant, you're oh-so lovingly appreciated by the super appreciative bunny of 7 cups @amiableBunny4016, I hope y'all are in the *pink* of health and happiness. :P 💛

_1672816293.image.png

23072 others and I wholeheartedly agree with this xD

I love how you've found your own way to express the love and warmth with so much creativity and thought, Desiree, your posts are truly a piece of love and it shows. Soooo grateful to you! Keep it up! 💛

*crowns* @Bunny with a sash that says, "Super Appreciator". 💛

_1672816760.image.png

YourCaringConfidant January 4th, 2023

Bunny most certainly is! Bunny is amazing and always thinking of others! Thank you so much for those words. Awww.

amiableBunny4016 January 4th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant,

Aww, sun you made me cry in happiness 😭

And Desiree your welcome. You deserved it.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 That's your good karma hehe!🤗❤

so-cute.gif

amiableBunny4016 January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Happy tears club

karma-badkarma.gif

Like they say

Never stop doing good and good will come back to you.

Bunny 🐇

@amiableBunny4016

Exactly! ❤ Always happy to see lots of good coming back to Bunny! 🤗

We definitely should have that club! #HappyTearsClub I love it already haha!😭🤝

YourCaringConfidant April 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016 Ohhh don't mine me, lol. Juat going through and saving my fave graphics made from Sun to showcase and I came across this! Omg! Bunny, look how kind you are! Is there where our friendship bloomed? I don't know. It seems it just kind of happened on its own and now I just ♡ ya, my sweet Bunny. Sun, look at how lovely this is. You being the amazing messenger you are! I just love us!!!! ♡♡♡ Xoxo.

amiableBunny4016 April 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Love you Desiree! Always here for u! You amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️U defo deserve this!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Amiablebunny4016 awwwwww soooo loving this hehe! Feels like swimming in nostalgia lolll! Y'all are absolutely fantastic! I love us too! #TheSmileSpreadingTrio lmao 🥺🥳❤🤗

YourCaringConfidant April 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou OMG, I love that. That needs a graphic for us! ♡♡♡♡♡ Someone make it so I can save it. Haha.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awwww! Donezuuuu! 🥰❤🥰

amiableBunny4016 May 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

you guys are the best! I love you so so so so much!

Hiya @StephyGirl, you're appreciated by @Lovingpeacefulheart for being Supportive, Kind, Empathetic, Innovative and Understanding. ❤

_1672819073.image.png

Keep up the great work, Stephy, it's always such a pleasure to hear about someone's kindness. ❤

Hello Heart, as I always say, you live by your username here. Thank*you* for spreading love, peace, joy and compassion around always. You're a treasure! ❤

Hello @Hope, your contributions are significant to the community in so many ways, especially for everything you do for the 7 cups academy, as I like to remind you often hehe, *you* are the dean 7 cups academy needs and deserves, and very much *appreciated* also. 💚

Thankyouuu for everything you do. Something I really admire in you as an admin is that you really take the time to get to know the community, despite the busy schedule you visit rooms and PMs often, and ofcourse are always updated with academy forum threads, it just shows again and again that you *care*, which is what this community is about. 💚

Another academy trainee has witnessed your brilliance in action and shared an appreciative "thankyou" note for you. @YourCaringConfidant also made the graphic for you!

_1672819579.image.png

Please hop here to see the graphic in a better resolution

I'm at a loss for words to describe just how incredibly creative you are, Desiree, thankyouu for caring, and for showing so beautifully that you do *every* *single* *time*. All the love! 💚

Hope January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much for this wonderful post and such kind words! I appreciate you and I always look forward to your creative comments on my posts.

@YourCaringConfidant Happy to be of help! Thank you for such kind words. The graphic is wonderful, I shall save it. I appreciate you!

I appreciate the thoughtfulness here, @bluerivercares, thankyou for thinking of an entire team, to appreciate and remind them of their immense value in the listener community! ❤

To: all the Chat Supporters

_1672821749.image.png

Thankyouuu, Blue. You are awesome-sauce! ❤

I'd like to extend my gratitude to The Chat Supporters Team also, y'all are super duper appreciated for #1 Becoming a mentor at 7 cups, it's one of the most gratifying roles, I feel, there's so much to do here and help people in many many ways and #2 For becoming a chat supporter, to help out fellow listeners in difficult conversations, and to remind them of the significance of the basics of active listening skills.

It truly is one important role in the community, and I'm soooo happy to send across this token of thanks to everyone as well. ❤

Tagging:

@amazingNutella24 @Amy @AmyMir6 @kindSoul10 @AnnaTess @AriadneLove @Asher @ASilentBunny @ASilentObserver @audienta @AveryLove @aza98 @azuladragon34 @blissart @blitheEmbrace27 @bookworm274 @brightSunset61 @brilliantTurtle89 @Bubblegumwings1234 @cheerfulIceCream @Chevy81 @Clarisse29 @cocoakrispies121 @CommunityModElliot @considerateParadise6717 @cristlecares @courageousheart96 @cuteOrange213 @DayDreamWithYou @DonaldDraper @DreamTouch @electricTouch2533 @EmmaE @EmotionsListener @Erato @Erica @Estrellitaa @EvelyneRose @FrenchMarbles @FrenchToastClub @Fristo @Harsvin @HealingFox210 @HealingTalk @herealways27 @hopedreamlove @HopieRemi @Ines1229 @InternalAcceptance @Izzy274 @Jenna @jersey123456 @JustOneMoreEpisode @KindnessMatters2020 @kindSoul10 @Kyoshi @LavenderHere @Listeningsarinn @ListeningToYou2782 @lucy2 @M4GIC @mamtasha22 @Mel @MelodyoftheOcean @MidnightRaven999 @mikacv @MistyMagic @Moonlemon48 @MoonlightHelper1 @MyNameIsNicole @Nessa00 @Ninziesss @ouiCherie @pamharley003 @PenguinPower31 @playfulPalm95 @PoliteOcean @PuzichkinCat @rachsxo @Rebekah @rhlvrma94 @RiverHudson1 @Rosshini @RumpleSteeleSkin @Sher217 @sia1325 @SoftFaith2004 @sophiasanae @soulsings @SparklingSeashells @Star001 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SuryanshSingh @SweetDreamer69 @tami150 @Teagan @tranquilbear14 @TwoCreamTwoSugar @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @usefulSummer3139 @vivelespatates @WarmLightXO @whenitsdarklookforstars @wonderfulRainbow817 @yourbuddy30

(Unsure how updated this list is, if anyone isn't tagged but is a chat supporter also, then please tag them! 😮❤)

Keep up the great work, people! ❤

you-are.gif

yourbuddy30 January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou That is so sweet of you @bluerivercares. Thank you for this!

BlueRivercares January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank youuuu soo much sunny for posting soo quick and doing the amazing graphics (guys not kidding I filled the form few hours back before it was posted) and tagging all the chat supporters xD.

kindSoul10 January 4th, 2023

@BlueRivercares you rock!

HopieRemi January 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aw thanks

MelodyoftheOcean January 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Bluerivercares , that is so thoughtful of you. Thank you, really! ❤️

gentleemperor January 4th, 2023

🌸🌸 @mtheo 🌸🌸

~ You've been appreciated by @selfdisciplinedHemlock1837 🌸

💜💜💜

Hemlock left a message for you 💌

_1672848593.image.png

If you would like to view the graphic in higher resolution click here.

💜💜💜

Hemlock also wants you to know that you are...

Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🌸

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🌸

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together 🌸

💜💜💜

mtheo - I see that you joined Cups fairly recently, so welcome to Cups! I hope you like it here and you seem to already have gotten a hang of it. Thank you for being here and supporting our members.

Hemlock - I'm glad that you feel like you got the help you needed. Thank you for appreciating your peer and for being part of this community. Keep your good work up!

I wish you both a happy 2023! 🤍

💜💜💜