Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 March 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny! You always make wonderful designs too!

MelodyoftheOcean March 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Heya Bunnyyyyy, thank you for that message, it means a lot to me. I will try to take the time out of my day and visit teenieland more, I miss you guys!

You are such a kind person, I really appreciate you πŸ’œ

MelodyoftheOcean March 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for the wonderful design and effort you put into this Victoria πŸ’œ

YourCaringConfidant March 26th, 2023

ο»ΏWarning! This appreciation contains a bunch of "sweetness". Lol.

🍩 πŸŽ‚ 🍦🍨🍫🍰🧁

Dedicated to: @amiableBunny4016

cute-doughnut-bunny-114122-730_1679813763.jpg

Bunny, you are so sweet and special, but you already know that! It is with pleasure that I get to announce that you have received some pretty sweet notes from 2 of your peers. I hope you have a very sweet read, you amazing Bunny! 🐰

png-20230326-023145-0000_1679814102.png

ο»ΏNB, that was truly the sweetest note and I couldn't agree with you more! Bunny is one of those people who are so amazing that I don't even think she realize just to what degree she truly is. I am sooo glad you have found friendship in the most beautiful Bunny I have ever known. And even more glad that you feel so uplifted after chatting with her. I bet you are pretty amazing yourself, NB! Thanks for taking the time to let us all know what an impact Bunny has had on your life! β™‘

This next appreciation note is from someone who is no stranger to filling the appreciation form. This person has no hesitation in letting others know that they appreciate them. With that said, Bunny, your next note is from....

@Tobedoctor

And here is what Doctor has to say:

20230326-024935-0000_1679814486.png

Doctor: Thank you, once again, for appreciating our most sweetest Friend 🐰. Your note was so sweet, encouraging, thoughtful, and caring. I can tell you wrote it from the heart! Doctor, you are sooo amazing and truly have a way with words to make others feel good about themselves. Bunny is so blessed to have you as a friend. Stay sweet and keep on spreading kindness. I wish you all the kindness directed back your way, Doctor. β™‘

VictoriaLove7 March 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

This is so cute, Desiree! The bunny inside donut hole! 😁

YourCaringConfidant March 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Courtesy of Google. Lol. I thought it was cute too. 🀣

@YourCaringConfidant

It is! Hehe, the donut becomes like floaty to the bunny!

EnigmaticCat24 March 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree! You make wonderful designs friend! Thank you❀

YourCaringConfidant March 27th, 2023

@Tobedoctor Awww, thank you. 😊 Thanks for being an amazing appreciator. β™‘

amiableBunny4016 March 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree im gonna cry my eyes out. After a rough night I finally get something to make me smile. Literally.... this is so so cute and amazing. i love the design and everything. your posts are always so beautiful. Desireeee, you always try to put a smile on my face. i love ya so much. *hugs if okay*

@NovalsNB- heya lovely, i dont know you that well but what i can tell you is that I am so so so glad to have met someone like you! your absolutely amazing! thank you so much for leaving an appreciation for me because I am sending 209859 appreciations back and so much more! Thank you for your kind words. you mean the world to me and so does your appreciation i will keep this close to my heart. *hugs if okay*

@Tobedoctor- well helloooo there, lol, once again thank you for your sweetness and kindness. i love our pmss and thank you so much for everything you do. i am so glad you enjoy my poems and thank youuu again for your amazing words. im sending so many appreciations to you back you are so special and unique and have made my life full of light everyday! thank you again! i cant tell you how much this means to me!*hugs if okay*

@amiableBunny4016

that donut looks like one of those floaty things they use in the beach. lmao.

float-swim.gif

Keith22534 March 26th, 2023
Hi, Hi Everyone!
It looks like a Secret Friend has appreciated our lovely @CommunityModAron
screenshot-2023-03-26-at-2-23-10-pm_1679823740.png

Our anonymous appreciator says, "Aaron is so supportive of all the members, and it warms my heart to see how amazing they are!"
Aaron is -
Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity to bring out the best in everyone

Aah, now I wonder who this lovely appreciator is...XD

smile-happy.gif

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@LittleBirdie30 πŸ¦’

From the amazing appreciator who makes cool designs
@amiablebunny4016 🐰

20230326-200916-0000_1679844886.png

These are the qualities that Bunny find in you

20230326-200753907_1679844914.jpeg

From me to both

@amiablebunny4016 Bunny, thank you for all your works and for amazing designs that you make!

@LittleBirdie30 Thank you for being supportive to others in rooms. You are appreciated!
LittleBirdie30 March 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Awww thank you Victoria for sharing this adorable post! It made me so happy!

@amiablebunny4016 Thank you Bunny!! So sweet of you! I love seeing you in the rooms and it's always a blast making up fun stories with you! You're amazing!😍😘

@LittleBirdie30

You're most welcome, Birdie! 😊

YourCaringConfidant March 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Awww, love the πŸ¦’ theme. Super cuttteeee! πŸ‘Œ job as always, Victoria. You always do so beautiful postings.

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@DarkerPlaces πŸ’

From the amazing appreciator
@Keith22534 🌸

20230326-205128996_1679846000.jpeg

These are the qualities that Keith find in you

20230326-205211-0000_1679846039.png

From me to both

@Keith22534 You make cool designs! I am wondering maybe you can make a BTS theme design too!

@DarkerPlaces Thank you for your kind presence in teen community room. You are appreciated!

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyou for the appreciation. You make wonderful appreciations too. Better than me.

Whoever is an army can tell me and I will make a BTS themed appreciation for them, hehe. 😝

@Keith22534

Hehe 😁 BTS theme would be super cool!

JasmineFlower222 March 26th, 2023

@Keith22534 I'm an army. My bias is Jimin... You don't have to make me a post but like it'd be freaking amazing

@JasmineFlower222

Hey! Nice to meet you. I am an OT7 ARMY. But Jimin is awesome. I loved Serendipity and Filter.

@Keith22534 nice to meet another army!

@JasmineFlower222 serendipity and filter are my top 10

@Rain45 wanted to appreciate a secret friend of the trauma community

this-listener-is-the-reason-i-continue-to-support-and-share-my-store-here-even-after-all-these-years-this-listener-brought-the-trauma-community-together-and-we-found-family-and-for-some-it-was-for-the-first-time_1679853918.png

JoyHappyNess March 26th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222

That post was calm and it moved me a lot. I loved the night sky used...it was a simple yet calming post... Great work

JoyHappyNess March 26th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Actually it is image of space 🌌... No wonder it's so calming

ο»Ώ@JoyHappyNess thank you!

@friendlyTurtle9216 got an amazing appreciation

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-authentic-they-are-able-to-be-their-real-and-true-self-without-pretension-posturing-or-insincerity-humble-they-humbly-admit-when-they-ar_1679854812.png

ο»ΏI couldn't help but take this one because this person is basically my best friend here . @TabbyCat97 , please get your tissues ready for not 1, not 2, but 3 appreciations!

Here is one from the amazing @richuyulin

screenshot-2023-03-26-at-19-22-01_1679855010.png

Tabby 🐱!! You never fail to amaze me with all that you do here!! You've taught me so much whether you realize it or not. I know you hate the spotlight much like myself, but you deserve it! Keep being your amazing self and see you around TL. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Here is one from the wonderful @NovalsIB

screenshot-2023-03-26-at-19-25-48_1679855184.png

Carmen is always so supportive. She's been helping me for awhile now and and is always so kind and trying to solve problems rather than just acknowledging them, which is insanely helpful to me. Carmen has an amazing impact on my life!

And I couldn't help it but here is an appreciation from me:

screenshot-2023-03-26-at-19-27-53_1679855283.png

Tabby, I don't think we can tell you enough what a fantastic, caring, beautiful, amazing, kind, magical, lovely leader and listener you are! I love how funny you are and your just..... so so so amazing to be around. The teenies adore you!

Bun bun

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 What beautiful graphics, Bunnyy, I love the colors so much!πŸ₯°

@TabbyCat97 is meowgically pawsome always, and certainly super duper loved and appreciated by everyone around!πŸ’œ

Hey hey @ToBeDoctor your wonderful self has received a lovely appreciation message from your peer @Keith22534 who thinks you're the best person she met in 7 cups, which is a greatttt honor to have! πŸ₯°

20230326-235019_1679854991.jpg

"Hey Tobes! You are the best person I met on Cups. You made me believe I am enough, and I am so glad you're with me. Thank you! You are superb, always so cheerful and still listen to sad songs. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ The irony, right? Anyways, you are amazing! Just keep being you. *Hugs if ok* and here you can say no thank you. This is the one place I can✨ express my gratitude✨ to you. Lol."

Woohoo Keith, you've got it covered from all corners, spreading your love and warmth everywhere. Thankyouu for being youu! ❀

Hey hey Tobe, lovely getting an opportunity to tag you again xD Thankyou for being such a caring and appreciative peer, I see you leaving kind messages and little "pick me ups" forum wide, and they make me smile always! ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I have to say, I adore the graphics Sun. The blue background is just *wow*

Bun bun

@amiableBunny4016 Aww thankyouu, I adore *youuu* Bunny!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun! Incredible graphics! Thankyou!! πŸ•for you.

@Keith22534 Aw I'm glad you like them, Keith, thankyouu, you clearly know the way to my heart haha! *nomsπŸ•* and shares with youu too! πŸ•β€

Super duper excited to make this one, from @Keith22534 a shining star in the community who has been spreading immeasurable amount of kindness, love and warmth ever since she joined the platform, for a lovely hooman bean, who has a heart of gold, and just the perfect kind of hooman you'd want in your life aka @VictoriaLove7 πŸ’›

Few of the many appreciable qualities in Vic, according to Keith:

image_1679862544.png

And an extremely sweet and caring message:

image_1679862896.png

I so agree with Keith, you're an incredibly talented, uber thoughtful and ultra observant peer, Vicccc, I love how you take time to personalize your graphics for your peers, and always have something kind and encouraging to say. You're an inspiring smile spreader, and even more an inspiring and loving hooman bean. πŸ₯°

So grateful I got to know you! πŸ’›

Keithhhh, I'm amazed truly, you're so so observant, reflective, kind, appreciative, caring and super fantabulous. Thankyouu for making our community a better place with your sweet presence! πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 March 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineeee 🌞 thank youu very very much for designing this. I love the rainbow with star, the colorful details that you make, and the qualities that are written in card too.

The things you said means so much to me. The font color in your message too. You remember what it means to me. The smol details.

Even just the fact that you made this appreciation design means a lott to me πŸ₯Ίβ€

You made everything beautiful (literally in design and figuratively in my life). Thank you for everything, Sunshine 🌞 I'm truly blessed that I have you ❀

png-20230327-164425-0000_1679911538.png

@Keith22534

Keithhh, thankyou so so much for this. πŸ˜ƒ This made my day! You're very new here but you have done lot and I think you have used to designing things. Thankyou for your message it is simple yet so thoughtful!

I would have given a bts emoji but I thought I'd customize one for you. (BTS speak on my behalf 😁 ) Here's Hawaiian pizza for you πŸπŸ•

png-20230327-165851-0000_1679911681.png

Keith22534 March 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww! So sweet. Thankyou! This made my day. πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 March 27th, 2023

@Keith22534

Thankyou again, Keith! πŸ˜€

success-thumbs-up.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww you're the sweetest, most caring hooman, Viccccc, you didn't have to make the designs hehe, yet you did and so beautifully, I love ittt and saved as well! *noms πŸ• andπŸ§‡* I'm soooo glad I got to make it for you, you deserve all the appreciation and love in the universe! πŸ€—

Thankyouuuu for being youuu!πŸ₯° *keeps hugging tighttt* ❀

owl-cute.gif