Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Optimisticempath March 22nd, 2023

@JoyHappyNess aw your comments to my posts made my day and have encouraged me to continue doing better 🥺 thanks so very much for taking out time to notice the posts and reflect on how they look plus appreciate my and my amazing team mates' efforts in making the posts. It is really so kind of you to appreciate. 💕 you're a kind hearted person 😊

Ps I saw your comments to other posts also but I'm making one reply because otherwise you might miss the multiple tags from the same thread 😅

Again thanks a bunch for being so sweet and considerate. You're really appreciated too for spreading kindness and Joy around 💕 thanks for being you.

bddr-bddrc.gif

JoyHappyNess March 22nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Was just saying what I observed that impressed me😃 When I see good posts, I'm tempted to say🤭... But honestly, I appreciate the work you do in PAP, dedicating your time, efforts and creativity to make someone else's day

Optimisticempath March 22nd, 2023

@JoyHappyNess thanks a lot. it is very uplifting! 💕

Optimisticempath March 21st, 2023

Hi @beani your kindness is appreciated by a secret friend 💜

image_1679420043.png

Thankyou for being part of cups 😊

@Optimisticempath

Wooooooow... I looked at it as I was scrolling and it was heavenly. The rainbow, majestic purple sky vibes and the fading clouds... created a masterpiece. It's like the beautiful purple sky opened up to shout an appreciation for Beani. Good work😃

Optimisticempath March 21st, 2023

To the very kind, sweet and respectful @Aishaa97 ❤

image_1679421059.png

From @broadfemmelovelive ❤ and a video also

Thankyou for your support to the community Aisha.. you're one of a kind 😊

@Optimisticempath

The graphics look so good, with the sea horse and the shells. It gave me "under the sea" vibes. Also matching it with the blue colour... Niiiiiiice. The frame chosen is epic... It's like an under the sea party👌.

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2023

@Optimisticempath so sorry I just saw your comment on the dash @LilacLeopard hope you can see this post now 💕

amiableBunny4016 March 22nd, 2023

@Fluffysheep08 has been appreciated by @SirenOfSerenity. @Fluffysheep08 , you so deserve this appreciation, you are absolutely amazing thank you for being a best friend to me and seems like Siren also appreciates you so very very much! You are so special to the community!

screenshot-2023-03-22-at-19-06-56_1679512182.png
I'm confident this will be a surprise 🤭 I'm inconsistently available for PM and I appreciate how understanding you've been since day 1. Please know that my care and responses are always genuine and empathetic. I see the strength and intelligence in you even through emotion and you deserve this appreciation. You have the most caring, compassionate and loving intentions for everyone you care about. You're a gift to your loved ones whether you hear this as much as you need to or not. Please don't lose this beautiful light inside of you, and never forget to treat yourself with the same care and love. *makes friendly sheep noises, whatever that sounds like xD* baaaAAAaaaa!

Fluffy you have so many qualities and your so so amazing (Here are some our lovely , caring Siren has selcted for you!)

Authentic💜 Great Communicator💜 Empathetic💜 Respectful💜

@Fluffysheep08- Fluffyyy you mean so much to me, thank you for being so strong and amazing! Siren is absoloutely right , you are so so special and unique and your just a joy to be friends with! thank you for everything! Thank you for your exceptional kindness and love! you are loved!❤️

@SirenOfSerenity- Siren! Thank you for appreciatiing your peer fluffy! You are so so amazing and I love how caring you are towards others! I am wishing you all the happiness back! Your an amazing part of the community!❤️

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 March 22nd, 2023

@Fluffysheep8 @SirenofSerenity

omgg sorry , Siren has dedicated this song for you Fluffy!

click here

AnnaSilverberg March 22nd, 2023

💙 What a wonderful day! 💙

@worry you have been appreciated by a Secret Friend

💚They really show care for you💚

🍀They also see how many wonderful qualities you have🍀

💙

🌟They see that you are🌟

🔹 Purposeful - Acts with a purpose 🔹 Patient - Take the time to calm down before they act 🔹 Respectful - Try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood 🔹

🔹 Determined - Steel their resolve and keep going forward even when discouraged 🔹 Empathetic - Look to understand and share feelings of another 🔹

🔹 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall Back 🔹 Supportive - They are kind and helpful 🔹

💙 They also left you a sweet message 💙

worry_1679515523.jpg
Click Me To See Photo

We hope things are going well for you, worry! You are on our minds 💜

🔷 It's always wonderful to show kindness and support and you have certanly done so Secret Friend! 🔷

💚 I hope you have a wonderful day Worry and that everything is going well for you! 💚

😊 We wish you both a wonderful day, @worry and Secret Friend 😊

💙

worry March 25th, 2023

Thank you so much to the person that said these things about me and thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts. <3

TabbyCat97 March 23rd, 2023

Helloo ♡

Todays Appreciation is for the wonderful

@Renedescartes

The Appreciator today is "A Secret Friend" 😮❤️

A note was left for @Renedescartes to say...

png-20230323-012010-0000_1679536054.png

and Renedescartes has been described as having the following qualities...

png-20230323-013818-0000_1679536089.png

Renedescartes, thank you so much for all you do here on 7cups! You're much appreciated here for all you do ♡ And to the secret appreciator. It's so so lovely of you to write an appreciation to a peer, and you deserve this all back X10 over! ♡

A link was also provided to a little note for you @Renedescartes - https://ibb.co/LQkpFHs

Take care ♡

March 23rd, 2023

Heyo everyone!

We have an amazing secret appreciation for @Healingbeams !

Beams, your qualities have been spotlighted:

Optimistic

Patient

Coachable

Forgiving

Resilient

Great Communicator

Humble

*drumrolls* here's an appreciation note from your secret friend!

very-great-listener-and-host-i-wish-them-luck-and-i-must-say-they-are-doing-very-good-at-7-cups_1679548825.png

Beams, thank you for your amazing work on 7 Cups! Keep it up!

March 23rd, 2023

Heyyy

@FrenchMarbles , your appreciation streak is on the roll!

This time, guess your appreciator from the below image:

love-heart-cupcakes_1679550345.jpg

Yup, it's @heartsNcupcakes !

French, your amazing qualities have been noticed:

Empathetic

Emotionally Intelligent

Having Ability to Delegate

Authentic

Resilient

Intuitive

Supportive

Coming up is a beautiful appreciation note cupcakes left for you!

i-dont-even-know-where-to-start-frenchie-you-have-been-a-beacon-of-light-here-from-the-first-day-i-returned-you-made-my-transition-on-7-cups-absolutely-seamless-and-motivated-me-to-be-betterdo-more-and-above-a_1679550583.png

click me here for a clearer image

French, thank you for all the amazing work you do 7 Cups, including coding for the PAT dashboards!

Cupcakes, thanks for appreciating your peer!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 23rd, 2023
Hi hi @BlissfulSky8162 welcome to the listener community, it's so great to see you being recognized and appreciated for your invaluable support and company. 💛

Your Secret Friend has a gratitude note for you! 💛

image_1679558893.png

Keep being your wonderful self, Sky, you're off to a great start already! 💛

Hiya @AzulaDragon34 your kind, supportive, empathetic, authentic and emotionally intelligent self is appreciated by someone who embodies all these wonderful qualities also aka @SirenofSerenity. 💛

image_1679559225.png

It's so discouraging to experience a situation as that, Siren, especially from fellow listeners, absolutely no one deserves being disrespected like that.

You do so much for the community, giving your best everywhere and it's truly appreciated. You deserve all the self care in the world. Have a good one! 💛

Azula, thankyou for being such a considerate, warm hearted hooman, your presence is a blessing for this community. Keep being you! 💛

Hey hey @Harsvin, we get a chance to honor you again with this lovely message from @CompoundingHappiness, who seems to be restarting their appreciation-queue Yay! 💙

image_1679560523.png

Started your queue with one of the bestest in cups-land, Comphiii, and did a great job at it. Thankyou for holding space for so much gratitude and appreciation within yourself, and sharing many bright smiles. You're a delight to be around always! 💙

Sooo according to our sweet appreciator, you are Humble, Respectful, Motivated, Consistent, Determined and a Great Problem-solver, but I'm sure all of the other qualities too suit you so well, Harsvin, truly such a powerhouse of all things fabulous and more. Thankyouuuu for gracing the cups community with your compassion and warmth! 💙

Harsvin March 23rd, 2023
@CompoundingHappiness

Awe this made my morning so much better ❤ you are absolutely a gem Comphi 💎 I'm lost of words to express how much this means to me and thank you for making everyone smile with the heartwarming appreciation messages.

You are truly an inspiration Comphi and an amazing leader ❤ your compassion, humbleness, kindness, empathy and politeness reflects on every conversation. Its a joy to see you in LSR. Thank you for being YOU Comphi ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm in awe of the beautiful graphics 😍 thank you for the kind words Sun ❤ you are powerhouse yourself 😛 radiating positivity compassion , warmth and many awesome stuff xD 🌞
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 24th, 2023

@Harsvin hug-day.gif

Hellooo @SweetPandaJules, you've received an appreciation from one of the most lovable, kind, appreciative and *huggable* people around aka @Tinywhisper11. 🤍

image_1679561319.png

Earning someone's trust and being a safe space for them is such a beautiful honor. Thankyou, Jules, for being that for our lovely Lola, who's deserving of all the love, compassion, support and most important, hugs, yasss. 🤍

free-hugs-chubby.gif

Tinywhisper11 March 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awwww your the greatest sun ❤❤

SweetPandaJules March 24th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Awww, this is so sweet, Lola! Thank you! You're the best!

Big Julie Hugs for my Princess Lola Unicorn! I love you. ❤️

SweetPandaJules March 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks for doing this! This is awesome!

JoyHappyNess March 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww! Beautiful pandas... I mentioned your skill to personalize👏👏👏 You've outdone yourself again... Beautiful job for panda

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 27th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Aww thankyouuu for noticing and appreciating, Joy! You're the sweetest!❤❤❤

JoyHappyNess March 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

'My shiny jewel' says panda... then there is a panda holding a shiny jewel. Masterpiece 😍

VictoriaLove7 March 23rd, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got an amazing appreciation for 🥁 🥁
@Mel 🌸

From a wonderful appreciator
@Waterfallsofnature36 💧

1-20230323-163803-0000_1679566014.png

These are the qualities Waterfalls find in you, Mel 🌸

2-20230323-163803-0001_1679566085.png

From me to both

@Waterfallsofnature36 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@Mel Thank you for being a teen mentor leader. You are appreciated! 🌸
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

The M in Mel stands for Marvelous, keep being you @Mel ❤

BlueRivercares March 23rd, 2023

Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for

🌸@5alm0n22 🌸

From the amazing appreciator
🌸 @Maziey 🌸

screenshot-2023-03-23-at-3-42-17-pm_1679567326.png

Alm has been appreciated for having these qualities:
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Cheerful - They are fun to be around

note from blue - Alm thank you for being such an amazing patient listener. Maziey thank you for the appreciation both of you rock😃

have a great day/night everyone

Keep appreciating Click Here

@BlueRivercares Great start, Blueeee!❤

excited-seinfeld.gif

BlueRivercares March 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you sunnieee

Healingbeams March 23rd, 2023
Weee Weee,
Everyone i m back with an another appreciation for @SparpkyGizmo
By @CompoundingHappinness

The appreciater sent this message for the appreciated peer-

png-20230323-160407-0000_1679568196.png

The appreciater mentioned this qualities in the appreciated peer-

💙cheerful,💚Inquisitive,🧡Consistent,🖤Supportive,🩷Desicive, 💛Purposeful,❤️Innovative.

Thank you @SparkyGizmo for your fantastic service at 7 cups, your enthusiasm and dedication is being truly felt around the community, we wish you good luck, weee weee❤️

SparkyGizmo March 23rd, 2023

@Healingbeams

@CompoundingHappiness

Hi Healing! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much creating for this post. Thank you for ensuring that this beautiful message got to me. Thank you for your kind words to me as well as how beautiful you made this. ❤️ I love the color pink, I love the flowers, the layout and graphics are so very pretty!

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Hi Comphiiiiii! 😊❤️ My wonderful friend! ❤️❤️❤️ I cannot thank you enough! You have no idea how powerful your words are for me today and they will live in my heart always! ❤️ This really is quite the moment for me, reading your words, bowing my head, shedding a tear or two (well, quite a few more than that) but in the good way, the happy way! 😊

I've been sitting here in front of my screen, for the longest time. Reading your beautiful words, over and over again. Yes, I am deeply effected. While it might sound odd to others, I am truly getting the "chills", an absolute visceral reaction. Like Wow! ❤️ It's as if I can feel the energy, the thoughtfulness, the intentionality and the time that you took to choose each and every word and carefully. Nothing about your message was haphazard. Each word was well thought out, hand picked and specifically designed for me. I can tell. I can feel it ❤️ Same goes for the qualities that you mentioned.

Comphiii, your little friend is so very grateful for you! ❤️ Thank you for seeing the value in me! Thank you for noticing my efforts. Thank you for knowing that I do truly care and that I try hard. I'm so very grateful for you as my teammate, grateful for your leadership style and most importantly, I am so grateful for your friendship! 😊❤️😊

While all of your words to me today "hit me where I live", made me cry, *breaths deeply*......you said "ever green". That's very deep Comphiiiii, you "see me" 😊❤️ The ever greens are able to withstand all of the four seasons. They stand strong, through it all. They refuse to give up. No matter wind, rain, snow, sleet, hail, drought or scorching sun, the ever green will be consistent. These are the best plants to put in your yard! These are the plants you can rely on. They do their job! And they will be around, year after year! ❤️

Thank you again Comphiiiii. Thank you for taking "me higher" today in my heart! ❤️ I have what I call my gratitude moments at the end of each day. My promise to you, is that you, my friend, will be counted in them once again today! 😊❤️

*high fives* 😊 and big big *hugs* ❤️ from your little, ever green friend! 😊

Comphi March 23rd, 2023

@SparkyGizmo

Thank You for being there always Sparky, your presence is always appreciated 😄

@Healingbeams

Thank you for the post. Your work as a smile spreader is worth noting. No doubt you are sending beams in every direction😊

SparkyGizmo March 23rd, 2023

@CompoundingHappiness

❤️❤️❤️

Hey everyone! 😊
@Chetan1408 ⭐

From secret friend

1-20230323-230342-0000_1679587676.png

These are the qualities they find in you ⭐

2-20230323-230342-0001_1679587726.png

From me to both

@ Secret friend Thank you for giving this appreciation!

@Chetan1408 Thank you for being support. You are appreciated!

Hey everyone! 😊
@FaithfulGeekyGal20

From @Lightprune1000

20230323-224336959_1679587995.jpeg

These are the qualities Lightprune find in you

20230323-224246-0000_1679588044.png

From me to both

@Lightprune1000 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You're a wonderful person!

@FaithfulGeekyGal20 Hope to see you in rooms. Be kind to yourself!
VictoriaLove7 March 24th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
@Emotionaltalker2260

From @Lightprune1000

20230324-144124-0000_1679644362.png

These are the qualities that Lightprune find in you

20230324-144124-0001_1679644400.png

From me to both

@Lightprune1000 Thank you for sending this appreciation. You're a wonderful person!

@Emotionaltalker2260 Emo, hope to see you in rooms. Keep being you!