Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

JasmineFlower222 March 18th, 2023

@LavenderHere you've received an amazing appreciation from @harmonyLearninghope

hellooo-thank-you-so-much-for-everything-you-doing-you-is-so-supportive-in-every-room-and-i-love-being-in-the-room-with-you-hope-you-having-fun-on-cups-i-just-wanted-to-let-you-know-your-appreciated-by-many-peopl_1679150026.png

Lav I wanted to tell you that you're a truly amazing community leader! Cups wouldn't be cups without youuuu! Also thank you, hope for appreciating lav! May this appreciation and act of kindness come back to you ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 18th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222

Howww freaking cute haha, I love the vibrant post, Jaz. Keep it up!πŸ₯°

Cups definitely wouldn't be as lavly without @LavenderHere πŸ˜›β€ Thanks for all you do, Lav! You're amazinggg pro max and then a little more! *shares cookies*

LavenderHere March 19th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222 thank you so much for the cute and sweet post (yay for rainbow vibes) and a big thanks to @harmonylearninghope for their appreciation, means a lot<3
And aww sunnieee @Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks for your forever-encouraging presence in forumland (and finding any random post I make in any random corner of cups hehe)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 19th, 2023

@LavenderHere it's the lavly vibe that calls me over, so I have to hop in!πŸ˜› You're sooo welcome, Lavvv!❀

NotFound20 March 18th, 2023

@Healingbeams, you have been appreciated by your peer @Secretfriend

Some amazing qualities of Healingbeams -

im-12_1679150717.JPG

Secret Friend also shared a personal note for you -

im-11_1679150748.JPG

We wish both of you all the best on your journey and thank you for being part of this community.

best-wishes-for-you-rose.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 18th, 2023
Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for @javaReign 🌼

From @Dallady 🌸

1-20230317-130646-0000_1679153191.png

These are the qualities that Dallady find in you

20230317-131949-0000_1679153340.png

From me to both

@Dallady Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you are doing well. 🌼

@javaReign Thank you for giving support to others. You are appreciated. 🌸
javaReign March 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @Dallady

We might not vibe with many, but the few and far in between that we find..? It warms my heart to see this (as I'm battling with minor migraines)! β£οΈπŸ™Œ

Dallady March 22nd, 2023

@javaReign

Yes; the few and far between are a desert oasis. πŸ–

Dallady March 22nd, 2023

@javaReign

And I've been through so much and even today someone is being delusional and confrontational on 7cups so it's been vital for me to have people who get it lately.

Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful self appreciation for @mozha 🌸

png-20230317-140021-0000_1679153539.png

From me

@mozha Being able to appreciate ourselves is a good way to reflect on our goodness. Know that you are a wonderful person.

Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We got a wonderful appreciation for @DepressedCinderella 🌼

From @Insightful 🌸

20230318-105833718_1679154067.jpeg

These are the qualities that Insightful find in you

20230318-105851530_1679154102.jpeg

From me to both

@Insightful Thank you for giving this appreciation. You're a wonderful person. 🌸

@DepressedCinderella Hope you are doing well and hope you keep being kind to yourself. 🌼

TabbyCat97 March 18th, 2023

ο»Ώο»ΏHello wonderful people!

This posts appreciation is for the lovely...

@adaptiveJewel80

who has been appreciated by the wonderful..

@sohamsaha !

Thank you so much @adaptiveJewel80 for all you do here on 7cups, we appreciate you so much, and it looks like you do so well in the wonderful listening that you do.

Thank you so much @sohamsaha for reaching out and coming onto 7cups - im so proud of you, and also thank you for appreciating a peer, you deserve all this appreciation right back β™‘

ο»ΏNow onto the super sweet appreciation β™‘

sohamsaha has left a note for adaptiveJewel8 to say...

add-a-subheading_1679155193.png
ο»Ώ

adaptiveJewel8 has also been described as having the following qualities...

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Thank you so much for reading this appreciation ! and a big thank you to both adaptiveJewel80 and sohamsaha ! You're fantabulous!

Take care,

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant March 18th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Love this beautiful posting. Soooo pretty and the colors are sooo soothing. β™‘ Great job, Tabby.

@YourCaringConfidant

Dessireeee hugs

Thank you so much this made my day :') all your posts are super lovely and amazzingg

Tabby

@TabbyCat97 Your day should always be made, friend. You are wonderful at what you do and talented, in deed! Hope you have a great rest of your day!

Bunny1637 March 18th, 2023

@Fristo

Here’s an appreciation post from a Secret Friend for @TomKarl

Thank you for being a part of our community Tom!

fe37cda8-07d6-41c8-8171-8a07e2234725_1679156137.png

@Bunny1637 This is such a beautiful graphic, Potato! Love it! The colors, everything. You are a lovely smile spreader! <3

Bunny1637 March 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you! I appreciate it!

Optimisticempath March 18th, 2023

Another delightful appreciation for the very amazing and well deserving peer @FrenchMarbles 🎊

image_1679162832.png

Being called wholesome is a top tier compliment 🧑 thankyou for your proactive presence in the community Marbles, your work in the peer appreciation program is really appreciable as well πŸ˜ƒ really glad to work with you!

Hello @Harmonylearninghope you're always appreciating other people so today it is my pleasure to post this message for you by your secret friend ❀

image_1679163069.png

You're really kind, supportive and encouraging from what I've seen in your appreciations and forums Harmony ❀ keep being a spreader of hope and carrier of harmony.

@Amiablebunny4016

Someone who carries so much love and compassion for her peers really deserves to show it to herself also πŸ’œ

image_1679163506.png

Yes it's a self appreciation Bunny πŸ€— you picked some qualities you appreciate in yourself and you wrote an appreciative note for things you did well and a reminder of hope for things to get better and it is really a brave a thing to do πŸ’œ you should be proud of yourself for being you!

I hope from the bottom of my heart that things get better for you πŸ₯Ί and may all the kindness you show to others come back to you as well.

Take care of yourself, you're amazing the way you are! πŸ’™

always-remember-this-too-shall-pass.gif

@Optimisticempath Thankkk youuuu so much for posting this beautiful self appreciation Bunny wrote. I seen it and wanted to do it but I just couldn't. You did absolutely beautiful and your words are just the sweetest. Sooo genuine. I truly hope Bunny reads them like now, if she hasn't already! You are amazing and beautiful, Optimisticempath. It is such a joy having you as a team member.

@amiableBunny4016 Drop what you are doing and read the posting @Optimisticempath did for you. It us just beautiful. I won't say it's OK that you don't love yourself but know that there are enough of us that love you so you can grow in love with yourself. It is so good seeing you appreciate yourself in the same manner you appreciate others. You truly deserve to credit yourself for all your awesomeness. πŸ‘ I am proud of you.

May 10th, 2023

I really enjoyed making this post for someone who is vvv sweet and supportive towards everyone and also has the kindest things to say πŸ₯°

Its you @TabbyCat97 🐱 you are sweet, caring and always helpful. We appreciate you so much πŸ’œ

please see this appreciation from @adoringPanda3708 for yourself πŸ€—

image_1679163909.png

thank-you-so-much-thanks.gif

@Optimisticempath There you go doing your thing again, smile spreader. There is entirely too much cuteness in this graphic! A cute panda and kitty. Awwwww, my ❀️. Beautiful posting as always!

@YourCaringConfidant I find it so cute also πŸ₯Ί thankyouuu Desiree πŸ’• you're the most consistent Smile Spreader who sends many smiles straight to someone's heart πŸ₯°

@Optimisticempath Omg, another reason my heart smiles πŸ˜ƒ. Please don't make me bbbbllluuussshhhh. πŸ₯°πŸ˜Š Xoxo.

@Optimisticempath

@adoringPanda3708

This made me so happy panda :') Thank you so so so much for sending me this Appreciation. It means the world to me :') you made my day ❀️ You are so amazing, and I thank you for being such a wonderful person! 7cups is so lucky to have you, and you're doing incredibly well already. I'm so so so proud of you. Sending hugs if okay - Tabby

Opptiii ohhh my goodness β™‘ this graphic is out of this world amazing :') Thank you thank you and more thank yous! You're the sweetest person ever. Thank you so much for your kind words, and your amazing post. You are truly so so very talented.

Tabby

Frixndlyghost3708 March 18th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Of course! You deserve all the positive that you can get, you're doing so well yourself and I hope that you proceed to get more positive appreciations, If that makes sense haha.. :)

May 10th, 2023
AnnaSilverberg March 18th, 2023

πŸŽ‰How Wonderful!πŸŽ‰

πŸ”† Hey ο»Ώ@DiscreetHuman5438 πŸ”†

🎊 You have just been appreciated by @IndependentPlum 🎊

πŸŽ† What a wonderful day to be appreciated! πŸŽ†

IndependentPlum finds you to be:

πŸ”ΈSupportive - Kind and helpfulπŸ”ΈRespectful - Tries to make everyone feel respected and understoodπŸ”ΈHumble - Humbly admits when they are wrongπŸ”ΈPatient - Takes the time to calm down before they actπŸ”Έ

πŸ’›Here is their wonderful message for you:πŸ’›

smile_1679173028.jpg

Click Me To See Photo

" In mcr human shows respect to others"

🌟It's wonderful to be appreciated, thank you for taking the time to appreciate @DiscreetHuman5438, @IndependentPlum. 🌟
Kindness goes a long way, appreciation is a wonderful thing to do!

😊I can imagine how respectful you are DiscreetHuman5438, thank you for being respectful and thank you for being the amazing person you are!😊

πŸ’š πŸ’› πŸ’™ πŸ’œ We wish you both an absolutely wonderful day! πŸ’œ πŸ’™ πŸ’› πŸ’š

@AnnaSilverberg

Anna oh my goodness:o you are so talented!!! Aaaa this graphic is out of this world aaammaazzinggg! β™‘ meow and hugs. You're and credit to this team. So so happy to have you here. You're such a wonderful person :')

Tabby

AnnaSilverberg March 19th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

You are so kind and wonderful Tabby <3 Thank you for your wonderful encouraging words <3

amiableBunny4016 March 19th, 2023

@ο»ΏAdoringPanda3708, you are amazing for appreciating yourself! This is for you! You deserve it!

screenshot-2023-03-19-at-12-47-26_1679230153.png

I know this person inside and out, haha.. This person wakes up every day just hoping that there's someone they can help, maybe if it's just encouraging them to get out of bed. No matter the situation they want to be there and provide a safe environment which is normally someone you'd want to keep around. I just want this person to remember that what they're doing is amazing and please keep doing it for everyone who needs a little boost :)

@ο»ΏAdoringPanda3708, I am so proud of you, I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Bunny

LilacLeopard March 19th, 2023

Hey hey @AnnCherry it is the greatest honour to be the carrier of an appreciation by a secret friend!

Your mystery appreciator has seen the following qualities in you:

πŸ’œMotivatedπŸ’œAgile πŸ’œConsistent

Your secret friend also left you this very sweet message:

green-pink-happy-hippie-no-copy-trending-phone-wallpaper-2_1679233319.png

Secret appreciator: You are incredibly sweet, may the kindness you have shared be returned to you a million times over!

@AnnCherry: You are a wonderful person I completely agree with your mysterious friend! Keep being your amazing self!

May 10th, 2023
LilacLeopard March 19th, 2023

Hey hey @impartialPomegranate6921 you have been summoned by the incredibly sweet @harmonyLearninghope for some appreciation!

Your beautiful appreciator has left this top tier sweet message for you:

image_1679235996.png

@harmonyLearninghope: Thank you so much for appreciating your peers and for being so observant and thoughtful! You are an amazing asset to 7 cupsπŸ’›

@impartialPomegranate6921: You seem like a lovely personπŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 19th, 2023

Here's a sweeet self appreciation, shared by the pandastic being aka @EmpathicPanda9436 🐼

image_1679250635.png

Love this sweet and encouraging reminder for self, Panda. Keep on keeping on! ❀

YourCaringConfidant March 20th, 2023

ο»ΏWe have a very special appreciation from @tobedoctor dedicated to someone who deserves all the best...

@TabbyCat97

🐈 😻 πŸˆβ€β¬›οΈ 😺 🐱 😸 🐈

Tabby possesses the following amazing qualities:

πŸ’œCheerful πŸ’—Respectful πŸ’œSupportive πŸ’—Authentic πŸ’œEmpathetic πŸ’—Great Communicator πŸ’œIntuitive

And she is truly amazing in all she does. Since day one of meeting her on 7cups, she has proven to be someone who is beyond loving, compassionate, supportive, and kind. It is no wonder why anyone who comes across her instantly gets good vibes.

Tabby, read up--- Doctor has left you this very sweet note. Enjoy!

png-20230320-023915-0000_1679295834.png

Thank you, Doctor, for taking the time out of your day to appreciate dear Tabby. She truly is pretty amazing & surely so are you.

Ohhhh silly me, how could I forget?

πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ

homemade-tasty-cookies-clipart-design-illustration-free-png_1679296116.png

Hope you don't mind--- please forgive me-- I sorta got a bit hungry! *bites Tabby's big ol' cookie* Hehe. 😘