Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

emotionalTalker2260 March 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

🤧🤧🤧🤧 I am totally not crying- 🥺🥺🥺 thank you thankyouthankyou

VictoriaLove7 March 24th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260

You're most welcome, Emo! 😊 It's always good seeing you in rooms!

BlueRivercares March 24th, 2023

Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for

@KarmatheRascal

From the amazing appreciator
@tabbycat97

screenshot-2023-03-24-at-2-24-27-pm_1679648235.png

Karma has been appreciated for having these qualities:

Cheerful - They are fun to be around
★Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately
★Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
★Supportive - They are kind and helpful
★Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
★Coachable - They have a desire to improve
★Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

note from blue - Karma thank you so much for your efforts in the care team as well as the community. Tabbiiiiii keep up the amazing appreciations, so kind of you to send these sweet notes. Both of you stay amazing😃

keep appreciating Peer Appreciation Form

have a good day/night
TabbyCat97 March 24th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Karma is wonderful!

Blue is also wonderful!

Thank you so much for the amazing post <3

Tabbyy

KarmaTheRascal March 24th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank you so muchhh ❤️

KarmaTheRascal March 24th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Thank youuu

NotFound20 March 24th, 2023

love-wide.gif

We are glad to share another awesome appreciation for

flower-dancing-dancing-flower.gif @charmingFlower8111 flower-dancing-dancing-flower.gif

and the amazing appreciator is

@Waterfallsofnature36

aesthetic-waterfall.gif

❤️CharmingFlower you are ❤️-

img-2_1679651648.JPG

Waterfallsofnature also shared a sweet note -

img-1_1679651691.JPG

💐We are grateful to both of you for being part of 7cups community🌸

and

🌹all the amazing work you are doing.🌾

thank-you.gif

March 24th, 2023

@NotFound20

Thank you for posting ❤️

@Waterfallsofnature36

Awww.... I'm sitting in front of this lovely message, and I don't know what to say 😄

Thank you for appreciating me! ❤️

JoyHappyNess March 26th, 2023

@NotFound20

For taking your time to craft these amazing graphics and personalize them as much as possible...wow😍

I appreciate you for your time and for your creativity... Good job

NotFound20 March 27th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Thank you for your kind words❤️😊.

I am really glad I am able to spread happiness. 😊

Keith22534 March 24th, 2023
Hi, Hi Everyone!
We have an appreciation for our lovely @Fristo by @shinequeen001
screenshot-2023-03-24-at-3-20-05-pm_1679652022.png
Shinequeen says, "Fristo is such an amazing person as well as a leader... I appreciate everything he has done for the team and cups. he's always really kind and supportive.. and he's fun to be around. he's really inspiring!"

Shinequeen sees the following qualities in Fristo-

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when discouraged.
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be better.
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.
Coachable - They have the desire to improve.
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Note by Keith- @Fristo, all that has been said is so true. You are such a wonderful person!
@Shinequeen001, you are an incredible mod. Lovely to see you in the chat rooms.

March 24th, 2023

@Keith22534 so beautifully done!

@Fristo

Thankyou!

VictoriaLove7 March 24th, 2023

@Keith22534

Nicely made first post, Keith!

@VictoriaLove7

Thankyou!

Norah5 March 27th, 2023

@Keith22534 such a pretty pretty post I loved the way it's done ✨✨✨

amiableBunny4016 March 24th, 2023

The lovely @Amy has been appreciated by @thisisanthony for being:

Optimistic, Resilient, Forgiving, Resilient, Determined, Decisive, Accountable and a Great Communicator😆

Anthony left this message for *You* Amy:

screenshot-2023-03-24-at-19-31-49_1679686319.png

Thank you Amy for your patience and support, doing a great job on 7 Cups and keeping the chat rooms happy and safe.

Wish you all the best.

Amy you definently deserved this appreciation. Your such a wonderful human being!

Anthony, thank you so much for appreciating your peers! Your amazing!

Bunny

March 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Wonderful post ❤️

amiableBunny4016 March 24th, 2023

@thisisanthony

aww thank you❤️

Amy March 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, thank you so much, Bunny, and thank you @thisisanthony ❤️ 🍪 This was so unexpected!

March 24th, 2023

@Amy You deserve it!

Keith22534 March 25th, 2023
Let's see who has been appreciated today!
Its @AnnaSilverberg
Appreciated by @Chetan1408

screenshot-2023-03-25-at-11-07-19-am_1679722849.png

Chetan says, "Hello Anna, I wanna appreciate you as you helped me in my difficult time. I remember when I reached out to you when I was facing some problem with the topic which you can handle. And I do respect you and your time. And the main thing is, you never stepped back from helping me and anyone. Even in the room, you helps a lot... You have my respect... Never get changed... You are the best... Stay blessed, and I will feel happy if I could also help you out in nearby future. Till then, take care and have a nice day ahead. *hugs* :)"

Personal note by me- @AnnaSilverberg you are lovely! Keep being you and supporting others.
@Chetan1408 Such a lovely appreciation!
Both of you rock!

AnnaSilverberg March 26th, 2023

Wow! Amazing appreciation 😊

@Chetan1408 Thank you! You're amazing! 💚 💚 💚 💚

Chetan1408 March 26th, 2023

@Keith22534

Thank you Keith22534, for posting the appreciation. I know you are awesome and you always will be... Thank you again for posting. Keep the good work up. Best wishes.

Thanks & Regards.

Keith22534 March 26th, 2023

@Chetan1408

Thankyou for the encouragement!

Optimisticempath March 25th, 2023

@waterfallsofnature36 would like to appreciate @Beck1 and @DonaldK 💓

image_1679724854.png

Thank you for your caring efforts Beck and Donald 💓

DonaldK March 26th, 2023

@Optimisticempath @waterfallsofnature36 thank you so much! I'm doing my very best so is @beck1 we are only trying our best. I love and care about each and everyone of you even though I don't know you. It's how I was raised. I will be busy the last two days that's why I haven't been in disability support chat room but I promise after today I will be back I took door to door public transit yesterday and went to the movies completely bye-bye self I plan to write a full forum post about independence soon. I think my messages are being misunderstood so I appreciate the warm kindness thank you!

This would probably be better posted in group support forums so more members can see 😅 anyway, a validating and kind message for the members in 7 cups by a secret mod😃

image_1679725012.png

Thankyou for your kindness Secret Mod 💐

@amiablePeace77 You have an appreciation from @Workingitthrough2 😄

image_1679726102.png

You are one of the best leaders here Peace 💐 I appreciate your time in supporting everyone a lot 💕

amiablePeace77 March 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

@Workingitthrough2

Thank you so much for your kind words! 💙

@Optimisticempath

I love this design. It gives me party vibes... I would like to walk in a dimly lit room and read that appreciation with it's bold colours

Optimisticempath March 27th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess You're really kind 💖 thanks so much

Keith22534 March 25th, 2023
Oh Yay! We have an appreciation by @CompoundingHappiness for @LavenderHere screenshot-2023-03-25-at-1-08-05-pm_1679730337.png

Compounding says, "I would like to appreciate Lav for what they do on the platform. It fills me with Joy to see them as my team leader. She is ultra responsive, very down to Earth and obviously very caring. She truly cares for her team mates, listens to them and makes the right move. I can only wait and watch whats headed next for them. Glad to come across you. Hope you rise even higher."

Lavender is-
Supportive, Motivated, Cheerful, Forgiving, Respectful, Agile, Patient

Lovely to have you both on Cups!

LavenderHere March 30th, 2023

@Keith22534 Heya heya that's such a pretty post, thanks a lot for making itttt

Andddd omg thank you @CompoundingHappiness so much for the appreciation, it really means a lot. And I'm glad to hear I've been able to help, always there for y'all<3 And you're a really supportive and kind presence in the lsr too, thanks a lot for all your help not just in vl team but also in all of 7cups!
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 25th, 2023

Tab Tab always super happy to share appreciative messages for you! 🥰

I love seeing how day in and day out, your impact is felt by more and more people, and there's so much love pouring for you~ and yes, you truly do deserve it all. 💖

We have two beautiful messages from two beautiful people, who see you and took the time to make you feel special, and appreciated! 💖

First up by the very lovely, and our evergreen appreciator, @Elwinthisside124, who never fails to make people feel oh-so valued and blessed to have someone as them in their life. 💖

image_1679742129.png

And well, Sun was feeling creative, so I hope y'all enjoy cupcakes lol!

From @HoneyTea3 who seems to know the *key* to people's heart! :P And has definitely made their way to many people's heart, with their special key made up of kindness and love! 💖

image_1679742637.png

Thankyou Elwin and Honey for your generously loving messages for our bright and bubbly @TabbyCat97, who is certainly an oh-so-incredibly wonderful part of our community! 💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 25th, 2023

Hiya Maxie, so lovely to see this ultra heart warming message for you by your forever bestie Luna! 💙

image_1679744965.png

As requested :P

🥁 The I-c-o-n-i-c 🥁

image_1679745145.png

Y'all are the so wholesome, omigosh! I love seeing friendships blossoming in 7 cups, thankyouuu for treating this forum with your love and warmth today, @HappyMeetYou and @HeartsNCupcakes, you're both uber fantabulous! 💙

amiableBunny4016 March 25th, 2023

@Estrellita, you amazing human, you have been appreciated by @Tobedoctor!

screenshot-2023-03-25-at-11-53-18_1679745220.png

Starsiee is really amazing listener and the best listener coach! Thanks for always helping me and answering my every questions! You is the bestest friend starsie! Sending lots of love and cookies and Kiwis! 🥝🥝🥝🍪🍪🍪

You so deserved this appreciation! thank you for being your wonderful self!

Bunny

EnigmaticCat24 March 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thanks for amazing design bunny❤

@amiableBunny4016

Awww!😍😍😍 Its colourful and beautiful...rainbowtopia of appreciation... Great work 👏👏👏

amiableBunny4016 March 26th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Thank you so much! 💜Glad you like it