Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Keith22534 March 27th, 2023
(We need a drumroll here.)
πŸ₯*drumrolls*πŸ₯
We have an appreciation for @ilxraurel01 by @TobeDoctor

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-3-59-08-pm_1679913606.png
So sweet, Tobes!
Didi, you are -
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately,
Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity
Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Both of you rock! Mark my words.
<3
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 27th, 2023

Hey hey @ASilentObserver, you're one of the most appreciated people on this platform, and each one of them got it right for you. You are Approachable, Supportive, Enthusiastic, Appreciative, Encouraging and all things great in a leader, Obziee. Thankyou for going above and beyond to support the community always. ❀

We have an appreciation from the sweetest bunny in cups-land, @AmiableBunny4016 for you today! ❀

image_1679921178.png

Bunnyyy, I'm at a loss for words for your knack for appreciation and care for people. You make people feel special and valued, and that's a beautiful-hooman thing to do. You're a beautiful hooman. ❀

πŸͺ Cookies for you awesome people! πŸͺ

ASilentObserver March 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hi Sun, thank you for the tag and kind words. I am honored. You yourself are an amazing leader and with your nurturing efforts, you help, inspire and encourage many of us.

@AmiableBunny4016 Thank you for the appreciation message bunny and I am here with you all I appreciate you and am proud of you. You are caring and compassionate and bring so much support with your presence and efforts. Keep progressing and growing. Thank you for championing teen support.

@ASilentObserver Aww always so flattering, thankyouu, Obziee!❀

Super happy to post this for you, @Keith22534, you've been on a roll haha, with your kind and loving appreciations, and it's so gratifying to see them rolling in for you as well. πŸ’™

This one's by @ToBeDoctor who has a lot of hugs for you, with an uplifting note! πŸ’™

image_1679923292.png

Felt creative, might get more creative later! πŸ˜›

Sometimes I wanna join the teen side merely because I see y'all wonderful people soooooo full of love and appreciation AND hugs for one another *always*! πŸ₯° Keep the love blooming, yall! ❀
virtual-pizza-sending-pizza.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey, Sun. Thanks for the post and the pizza! You guys are so lovely. And why don’t you become an ATL. It would be lovely to have you on the teen side.

@Tobedoctor

Hey, Tobes! Thankyou for this. You have always listened so patiently. Thankyou!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wait, you added BTS?!? Awwww. You are a wonderful person!!

@Keith22534 I did!πŸ˜›

Haha yeah, ATL is an option, but not at the time. :')

Really grateful for the forumland, to allow me to meet lovely teenies as yourself, plus it's such an honor being the "friend from adult side" lol! You're so welcome always, Keith!πŸ₯°

amiableBunny4016 March 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97, you have been appreciated by an anonoymous person who left a very long but very sweet message for you! You deserve appreciation! Get ready for tissues!

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-12-48_1679940873.png

Click here for clear image

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-14-48_1679940915.png

Click here for clear image!

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-15-39_1679940949.png

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-16-02_1679940972.png

Note from me:

@TabbyCat97=>You do deserve this appreciation! your absoloutely amazing and we appreciate you so much! An amazing leader of PAT and just a beautiful person you are. thank you for everything you do for 7cups!

Anonoymous- Thank you so much for leaving an appreciation for your peer! You are absoloutely wonderful and amazing. Thank you for being thoughtful and caring by leaving this!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 March 27th, 2023

The amazing @shinequeen001 has been appreciated by an anonoymous person.

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-23-15_1679941478.png

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-26-08_1679941582.png

click here for clear image

screenshot-2023-03-27-at-19-28-05_1679941697.png

@shinequeen001- Lovelyy shinee, your amazing and so thoughtful. you literally make my day all the time. This appreciator is defo telling the truth! you are a gift to 7cups and we love having you in different rooms! your absoloutely beautiful! We love you!

anonoymous- hello lovely anonoymous person, your just amazing. You have left a beautiful message for shine and that was very thoughtful and caring of you. Just know you are appreciated alot too! We love you!

Bunny

shinequeen001 March 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 awww, it's so beautiful and cute, bunny! thank you for making such an amazing post. I appreciate it sooo much! you're truly amazing and I really appreciate you so much. please always stay strong and keep being amazing! you make me feel so proud! thank you for all you do.

to my anonymous friend.. I don't really know who wrote this to me.. but whoever you are, you made my day by saying all these kind words. lots of love from my side! may you always stay blessed and happy. we're all here for you so you're never alone. thank you so much!

VictoriaLove7 March 28th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@littleblueberry1401 🌸

From an amazing appreciator
@Ivebutterfly 🌼

20230328-162122-0000_1679996239.png

These are the qualities that Ivebutterfly find in you

20230328-162122-0001_1679996289.png

From me to both

@Ivebutterfly Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@littleblueberry1401 Thank you for being respectful to others. You are appreciated! 🌸
Optimisticempath March 28th, 2023
@Bixy would like to appreciate @crispSpring9410 πŸ’•
image_1680010427.png
Thankyou for this thoughtful message Bixy, your kindness makes a difference πŸ’•
Optimisticempath March 28th, 2023

You have a compassionate way of writing appreciation @lyricalangel70 I really like how you have something to say for every quality you pick πŸ’• shows how attentive and caring you are πŸ€—

@GoldenFlames thanks for being so amazing, you're such a fun and supportive person to chat with πŸ’• you deserve this!

image_1680011226.png

"Respectful: Regardless of the situation, has always been respectful towards every person in the group chats as well as in private messages.

Empathetic: I truly love people who are empathetic and spread their compassion everywhere they go. Flames are one of that rare gems. People lack empathy these days and whenever I find somebody who is even an ounce of empathy, my heart is filled with love and respect for them. And flames must know that I have massive respect. β™₯️

Resilient: When you have a life outside 7 Cups, which we all do, you tend to feel overwhelmed which also leads to burnout. I have seen them bounce back each time they felt exhausted and wanted to give up. So, this award has to go to them! 😍

Patient: I remember when we joined the 7 Cups internship together. We used to discuss the difficult chats we had to go through for the day. I recall them taking one of the most difficult chats and yet they were so patient. β™₯️

Motivated: They are one of my favorite peer supporters and Adult teen listeners who have always been motivated to go that extra mile. Their motivation further motivates me to be a better listener. β™₯️"

lyricalAngel70 March 28th, 2023

Wow! This is so beautiful 😍

I loved the graphic and the color combination. What talent! β™₯️

Thank you so much for doing this and for your heart-soothing words. πŸ’œ

Much love,

-Angel
@Optimisticempath

March 28th, 2023

Heyy, here's a lovely appreciation for @JoyHappyness , from @Optimisticempath ! πŸ˜ƒ

Your wonderful qualities were spotted by your appreciator and have been shared here:

Authentic

Consistent

Great Communicator

Cheerful

Supportive

Purposeful

Optimistic

opening-soon_1680016248.png

Joy, thank you for spreading joy and smiles in the forums!
Opti, thanks for the appreciation!

NotFound20 March 28th, 2023

butterfly-flying.gif Hello All butterfly-flying.gif

We are happy to share another sweet appreciation for @AffyAvo.

moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif moti-hearts.gif

Avo, you are appreciated by a Secret Friend.

They appreciated you for qualities -

img-13_1680019494.JPG img-14_1680019525.JPG img-15_1680019650.JPG img-16_1680019795.JPG

img-17_1680019700.JPG img-18_1680019724.JPG img-19_1680019827.JPG

flower-dancing-dancing-flower.gifAlso they shared a personal note as well - flower-dancing-dancing-flower.gif

img-12_1680019882.JPG

Avo, We are truly grateful to you for all the support you are providing here. You are truly an inspiration for everyone.

Secret Friend, Thank you for sharing this beautiful appreciation.

thank-you.gif best-wishes-flower-petals.gif

AffyAvo March 29th, 2023

@NotFound20 Thanks so much! This is so lovely ❀️

I care so much for disability support and 7 cups in general, there are so many amazing people here!

The spring theme is also such a nice touch! Still snow here but I'm ready for the flowers and butterflies!

NotFound20 April 3rd, 2023

@AffyAvo

You are most welcome Avo❀️.

We are really grateful to you for all the amazing work you are doing for the 7Cups community. I am glad that post made you smile 😊.

Lots of love and best wishes πŸ’œ

amiableBunny4016 March 28th, 2023

Today we have an appreciation from a very well-known person to the Peer Appreciation Programme. This person is simply amazing and so kind and caring towards everyone. @JoyHappyNess has been appreciated by @GloriaD❀️

screenshot-2023-03-28-at-17-51-16_1680022304.png

Gloria is definently correct lovely Joy! You have always made the Peer Appreciation Team smile with your comments! You are absolutely amazing and so so caring towards others!

screenshot-2023-03-28-at-17-55-56_1680022568.png

Thank you Gloria for leaving a beautiful appreciation!

Joy, you are just amazing. I cannot tell you how wonderful you are and how much we appreciate you!

GloriaD March 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww I love this, Thank you Bunny πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› I love that you put the quotes in an image form, these are great reminders πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@GloriaD

Oh wow you actually liked it! Thank you!

GloriaD March 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Yesss πŸ˜ƒπŸ’›πŸŒ»

JoyHappyNess March 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Amazing, I'm grateful for that post with the pink and brown (matching so good) , the heart plus incredible calligraphy 😍😍😍 (It's beautiful). Also including my two favorite quotes of all time😭... (Redemption plus act of love...there's always hope for everyone) I appreciate that you took your time to personalize this post. I don't deserve all that. Thank you.

@GloriaD

Wow Gloria, where should I start? First of all, I love this team with all my heart and I like the work that it's doing. Going through these designs and appreciations is a part of my self-care routine... Delving deep into a world of gratitude and beauty (beautiful appreciations), what can be better than that? I always feel like I should appreciate this team more for creating and sustaining that gratitude world. This was an unexpected appreciation Glo... but a very much welcomed one. I love how you went through my bio and captured my favourite quotes. That means the WORLD TO ME. Those quotes made your words sound genuine, kind and personal. I'm happy for that GloπŸ˜ƒ... Thank you for taking your time out of your schedule to not only appreciate me, but also value the words in my profile... (ALSO THE EMOJIS USED ARE FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯)

GloriaD March 30th, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

Aww, hey there JoyHappyNess πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nice to hear from you!! And yes, I LOVED the quotes in your bio, I agree with them so much, especially the sinner saint one (I haven't heard that before) but I want to save that πŸ’› I love your presence here in the program, and nice to know that its a part of your days, so happy to hear that πŸ₯° I noticed you in the replies to team members' posts, and I think that's one of the sweetest things anyone can do. Everyone truly appreciates your kindness, and I do too! Hoping the best for you 🌻

Hello @Susancaringgirl, you have been appreciated by an anonoymous appreciator

screenshot-2023-03-28-at-20-47-48_1680033621.png

screenshot-2023-03-28-at-21-05-31_1680033958.png

Thank you anonoymous appreciator for appreciating the lovely Susan! you are truly amazing!

Susan, I think this appreciator is definently right! you deserve so much more and your so so sweet!

Bunny

VictoriaLove7 March 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Beautifully made, Bunny! πŸ‘ I like the color tones!

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one and only
@Fristo ⭐

From the amazing appreciator
@Tobedoctor 🌸

20230328-172222-0000_1680057445.png

These are the qualities that Tobe find in you, Fristo ⭐

20230328-172222-0001_1680057491.png

From me to both

@Tobedoctor Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@Fristo Thank you for giving this space to appreciate our peers! You're our OG leader, keep being you! ⭐

Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for

@MisterYoshee 🎨

From the amazing appreciator

@Lightprune1000 🌸

1-20230328-173218-0000_1680057687.png

These are the qualities that Lightprune find in you

2-20230328-173218-0001_1680057721.png

From me to both

@Lightprune1000 Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@MisterYoshee Thank you for being supportive to other members in room. You are appreciated! 🌼

YourCaringConfidant March 29th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following peers have been appreciated by @Lightprune1000, who has generously given their time to send appreciation notes in.

🐦 🦜 🐦 🦜 🐦 🦜

Our first person being appreciated is...

@WendyBird14

Wendy, Prune has left you the following message:

20230329-043302-0000_1680080410.png

Clearly, Prune thinks you are a person who possesses some pretty amazing qualities! Cheerful, supportive, patient, a problem-solver, and a great communicator. Wow. I would say, that's the whole package right there. No wonder, Prune wanted to remind you of just how amazing of a person you are. Awww, how sweeeettttt! πŸ’›

πŸ’ 🌹 🌸 🏡 🌼 πŸ’

Next on the appreciation train is...

@MsLindseyLobotomy

Lindsey, Prune has left you the following message:

20230329-044548-0000_1680080753.png

Awwww, what a very beautiful note! I can definitely tell it was written from the heart. After checking out your profile, Lindsey, I have no doubt that you are as good a listener as @Lightprune1000 says. Great job! You are surely touching the lives of members in need and that is a beautiful thing!

Lindsey, Prune also wanted to let you know that they think you, too, possess some pretty amazing qualities.

You are said to be supportive, Intuitive, a problem-solver, and emotionally intelligent. πŸ’œ

thank-you-transparent-svg_1680081112.png

@Lightprune1000 for the sweetest you have shown Wendy and Lindsey! I just wanted you let you know that the fact you took the time to write notes to appreciate your peers shows that you have such a beautiful heart. You can smile knowing you have made others smile. Thank you for being a wonderful appreciator, Prune. You are amazing!πŸ’š

MsLindseyLobotomy April 20th, 2023
@YourCaringConfidant and @Lightprune1000 This is such a unexpected and most wonderful surprise. Wow Thank you lightprune1000 for your incredible sweet and touching words. It means a lot to learn that i made even the slightest difference. My cheeks are starting to hurt from smilling so much. Thank you again. May you find all the happiness and love this world has to offer. xo
NotFound20 March 29th, 2023

hello-there-hi.gif

We are glad to share another wonderful appreciation for

listening-to-music-dancing.gif @Manimahem listening-to-music-dancing.gif

Mani, you are appreciated by

bts-army.gif bts-army.gif@Keith22534 bts-army.gif

Keith shared beautiful lines for you -

ih-1_1680089101.JPG

We are grateful to both of you as well for being part of 7cups community.

best-wishes.gif

manimahem March 29th, 2023

@NotFound20

@Keith22534

AHH omg this is so cool, keith is so sweet 😊😊, today's been a hard day and I was so happy to come home and see this

ο»ΏThis next appreciation is from someone who brings sooooo much "Joy" and "HappyNess" to all those she comes across!

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

ο»Ώ@neo27 You have received a very sweet appreciation from @JoyHappyNess for being a "great friend".

Joy let me know that she thinks you possess some pretty amazing qualities and that you are authentic, purposeful, and inquisitive. πŸ˜ƒ

ο»ΏShe also has left this message specially for you. Have a great read, neo!

20230329-084702-0000_1680094733.png

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@JoyHappyNess

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate and encourage such an amazing listener. It is always refreshing seeing your name as an appreciator. You are truly such a beautiful person always offering the sweetest words to others. I hope you have a great day, Joy. And please accept these beautiful flowers just for you...

505-5056557-transparent-blue-flower-border-clipart-blue-flowers-png_1680094935.png

JoyHappyNess March 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Joy is coming into the site to find your appreciation postedπŸ˜ƒ. Thank you. I have been in love with the color blue for as long as I can remember and you've created the perfect post with that perfect color. I am grateful. Wow... That post is just calming... The three shades of blue compliment each other plus the white and... You are just so creative 🀩... I also love the graphics of the post hanging... "It's like Moiz, here is your wall of appreciation and the posts starts by the qualities to the appreciation." Great job Desireee😭... You are just the sweetest

@JoyHappyNess You are just the absolute sweetest with your compliments. I say compliments and not words because I know every word you "say" you mean. β™‘ You really know how to uplift and make someone's day. Hugs.

JoyHappyNess March 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hugs to you too, you have the best heartπŸ’

@neo27 I hope you see this.

neo27 March 29th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

thanks a lot Joy. that's so touching. i should be the one thanking you Joyhappyness for being there for me.

i really appreciate your kind words.

Retagging @JoyHappyNess for you, neo.