Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

JoyHappyNess March 29th, 2023

@neo27

We've come a long way Moiz... I wish you the very best tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

GloriaD March 29th, 2023

@Harsvin

You have been appreciated by Me! πŸ˜ƒ

Just a little gift from my side ...

gloriad-to-harsvin-downloaded_1680100966.png

*Click here for a larger size*

"Hey Harsvin, I just wanted to thank you for helping the Peer Appreciation Team in so many ways. You previously helped as a Smile Spreader, spreading many smiles across the 7 Cups community πŸ’› And now, you contribute by consistently assigning the Smile Spreader badges to Team members as requested, so Thank you 🌸 I've also heard of many appreciations for you, in posts and replies, which is so amazing to see 😊"

I'm not much aware of your other roles on 7 Cups, but as I mentioned earlier, you have been appreciated a lot, which shows you are wonderful and did/are doing amazing at all of your roles!

Harsvin, I wish you good luck in all aspects of your life, on and off 7 Cups 🌻

Best regards, GloriaD

Harsvin March 30th, 2023

@GloriaD

Aw, this made my day and brought a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much for the beautiful appreciation message Gloria ❀ it's a pleasure to contribute to Peer Appreciation Team and im so proud to see it grow, thank you for everything you do for our team. Its an honour for to be a part of such an amazing team! ❀❀

And that's an absolutely beautiful graphic and presentation, I really love those pink flowers 😊

GloriaD March 30th, 2023

@Harsvin

Aww, so glad to hear your experiences and your response Harsvin 😊 Lovely to work with you!

Harsvin March 30th, 2023

@GloriaD

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif

amiableBunny4016 March 29th, 2023

Today we have an appreciation for @Jefferythebunny319 from the lovely @NovalsNB

screenshot-2023-03-29-at-19-23-30_1680115271.png

click here for clear image

You have been appreciated for being:

Authentic ,Patient ,Respectful ,Supportive ,Great Communicator, Motivated and Resilient

I defo agree with @NovalNB , you are truly amazing Jeff.

screenshot-2023-03-29-at-19-28-23_1680115642.png

Wohoooo! Thank you for leaving such a beautiful appreciation NB!

jeff, you should be proud of yourself! your amazing!

Bunny

AvyIsKing March 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @novaisNB

You guys :0

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Just guys like *speechless*

YourCaringConfidant March 30th, 2023

ο»ΏI always feel strongly that anyone who receives an appreciation from @Fristo must be pretty amazing!

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

@Samar19

You have received a very heartfelt appreciation note by the one and only Fristo.

png-20230329-190335-0000_1680134451.png

The note reads: "Samar is so very kind to others and they seem to be making very good progress in their personal life. I am happy for them and wish them a lot of fulfillment in their days to come."

When I read this note, I can tell it was written from the heart. It is so beautiful and expresses well wishes. Samar, you must truly be an amazing human being and it shows. You are cared about deeply. I, too, wish you all the best in your journey of life. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

ο»Ώ@Fristo Thank you for taking the time to appreciate Samar. You have such a way with words and are one of the most loving, kindest people I have met on here. Stay amazing as you are! Hugs!

winnie-the-pooh-love.gif
Love220 March 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks a lot @Fristo πŸ₯Ί. You made my heart delighted. I appreciate your kind words. You are a great person and I love talking to you.

Thanks again ❀️

ο»Ώ@Beck1 has sent the following appreciation note to @SweetPandaJules and it is just the sweetest read ever!

🐼 πŸ’› 🐼 πŸ’— 🐼 πŸ’› 🐼

screenshot-20230329-191857-canva_1680143619.jpg

The note reads: "Jules is a newer Listener and is doing such an awesome job. She shines her light on everyone she meets whether that is a 1-1 chat or group."

Awww, what a sweet note that was. I am super proud of you, Jules, for being such an amazing listener. What you do is truly making a difference in the lives of others. πŸ˜ƒ

ο»ΏJules, @Beck1 also let me know that you possess some pretty wonderful qualities!

You are said to be: cheerful, respectful, accountable, emotionally intelligent, and motivated. Way to go! Talk about amazing-- that is you all day!

ο»ΏBig thank you to Beck for taking the time to appreciate and acknowledge someone who is on their listener journey. Beck, what you did is so motivating and uplifting. It was super kind of you. Have a beautiful day. πŸ’›

thank-you.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 30th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Soooo pretty! I can keep staring at this pandastic post hehe!

This thread had something missing, feeels all great now! πŸ˜›β€

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww 🌞! You are sooo kind. Thank you.

SweetPandaJules April 3rd, 2023

@Beck1

I just saw this! Thank you so much; you are so sweet. I appreciate you a lot in the chat room and 1-1, for your encouragement and help. ❀️

VictoriaLove7 March 30th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one and only
@Fristo ⭐

From an anonymous peer 🌼

20230330-132553-0000_1680159211.png

These are the qualities that they find in you, Fristo ⭐

20230330-132553-0001_1680159345.png

The anonymous peer sent this picture ⭐

1e1e4ae6b57203d71a3d3f012fcb5eb0_1680159383.jpg

From me to both

anonymous peer Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌼

@Fristo Thank you for this appreciation space and for being our OG leader! You are appreciated, keep being you! ⭐

Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for the one who makes cool designs
@amiableBunny4016 🐰

From anonymous peer 🌸

20230330-131115-0001_1680159629.png

20230330-131115-0002_1680159650.png

20230330-131115-0000_1680160036.png

These are the qualities that they find in you, Bunny πŸ‡

20230330-131115-0003_1680159787.png

From me to both

anonymous peer Thank you for giving this appreciation. You are a wonderful person! 🌸

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for making cool designs! πŸ‘ You are appreciated! πŸ‡

@VictoriaLove7 Sooo many bunnies awww, awdorable post, Vicc, you're wonderful as always! πŸ₯°

Every bunny needs a somebunny like you in their life! ;)

@amiableBunny4016 *bigggg hugsssss* πŸ€—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankchuu, Sunshine! 🌞 Yes yes, so many bunnies πŸ₯°

Somebunny think you're eggstra special! πŸ˜‰

amiableBunny4016 March 30th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Vic- beautiful design!

awwwwww this is so sweet. thank you so much anonymous appreciator. I will treasure this forever. Thank youuuuuu this is a beautiful message. You are so kind and thoughtful this means a lot to me. I do not know how to describe how much this means

❀️

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny! 😊 You're making cool designs too!

Hey hey @Tay1100 you're appreciated by @Whyme3112, for being Resilient, Empathetic, Supportive, Cheerful, and a Great Communicator. Thankyou for being a wondrous presence around, Tay! 🧑

image_1680170320.png

It's so sweet of you to send an appreciation back, WhyMe, feels good to be appreciated and even better to appreciate! You're pretty amazing yourself. 🧑

Such a delight to see a thoughtful expression of gratitude. This one by a Secret Friend is exactly that and more, for the lovely @KokoIsHere789 πŸ’œ

image_1680170584.png

Thankyou for being all of the above and more, Koko. You are treasured and how! πŸ’œ

Sending lots of love to the Secret Friend, for devouring their vocabulary full of wonderful adjectives, that speak for them equally! :P πŸ’œ

Hiya @KindElementary9234, welcome to the community! πŸ’š

You've got a secret well wisher rooting for you! πŸ’š

image_1680171005.png

Keep up the good work, Ele. Sending best wishes to you as you journey ahead! πŸ’š

Yay you for recognizing your strong qualities and appreciating yourself, @RainyDay768, super proud of youu! πŸ’›

image_1680171786.png

Sending lots of love and strength your way! πŸ’›

Hello hello @Mark8622, you are so brave for seeking support, we are so proud of you! πŸ’›

@Justlaura7973 appreciates you for the same! πŸ’›

image_1680174770.png

Thankyou, Laura, you're a blessing! πŸ’›

BlueRivercares March 30th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks for posting sunnie

@BlueRivercares *hugs blue* <3

Hey there lovely @WoMango9097, we've got a generously loving, extremely sweet and heart touching appreciation for *you*. πŸ’•

image_1680175028.png

Thankyou dear secret friend for allowing us to meet such a treasured hooman, through your kind appreciation. You're all kinds of amazing! πŸ’•

Love seeing people take the plunge to appreciate themself and show some kindness to self. πŸ’™

πŸ’™ Self-appreciation by @K87 πŸ’™

image_1680176436.png

You're indeed doing a great job, Kara, and I'm so happy to see you appreciating your good qualities. Keep it up! πŸ’™

And for our love for gifs! XD

you-are-awesome.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I like the pastel color πŸ₯° and the customized font color πŸ˜‰

@VictoriaLove7

Hehe thankyouuu, Vic! πŸ₯°

Thankyou for being such a wonderful listener here @Duckies76, your secret friend thinks you are Emotionally intelligent, Supportive, Authentic, Optimistic, Patient, Empathetic and a great Problem Solver. πŸ’›

Too many amazing qualities and now a sweet gratitude note for you! πŸ’›

image_1680177342.png

Big ups to you, Secret friend, for taking out time to appreciate your listener. So glad to know the chat helped you make valuable realizations! πŸ’›

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is dedicated to @burningRain127 from Bunny for being an absolute amazing person.

🌧 🌦 πŸŒ‚ β›ˆοΈ β˜”οΈ 🌩

If you know @amiableBunny4016 then you know that when she appreciates, she does so from the heart. I am so proud to be the deliverer of this very sweet note.

🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰 🐰 πŸ‡ 🐰

20230329-234625-0000_1680178517.png

ο»ΏAwww, what a beautiful appreciation note! Rain, you must be pretty amazing of a person for you to have such an affect on the most sweetest Bunny! Thank you for being there for our friend in a time where she needed it most. You are absolutely wonderful!

Rain, as sweet as that note was-- that's not all. Bunny let me know that you possess some pretty great qualities. You are determined, cheerful, supportive, forgiving, respectful, Intuitive, and a problem-solver. What great qualities for a great person! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‰ ⛱️ 🌟 πŸŠβ€β™‚οΈ πŸƒ πŸ’§

Thank you @amiableBunny4016 for being such a great appreciator. It is always a joy seeing you wrote notes to your peers. You are so loving of a person and an amazing friend to all. I am so glad that you have people who care just as much for you as you do them. Sending big hugs your way! πŸ€—

@YourCaringConfidant

Cute background, Desiree! 🌸

YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thanks for your kindness. β™‘β™‘β™‘ You are an amazing, talented smile spreader yourself.

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

beautiful post

YourCaringConfidant March 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad you love it, you wonderful appreciator! :) You are one special Bunny.

Healingbeams March 30th, 2023

πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯ DrumRolls Everybody!πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

@Julie123000 have been appreciated by @K87

The appreciater sees this qualities in the appreciated peer-:

🧑Supportive, πŸ’›Empathetic, 🩷 Consistent, πŸ’šForgiving, ❀️Patient, πŸ’™Determined, 🩷Supportive.

Why the peer have been appreciated by the appreciater?

Because of their sincerity & candor🌸🌈

Thank you @Julie123000 for your awesome contribution here at 7cups🌸

amiableBunny4016 March 30th, 2023

@SirenofSerenity, you have been appreciated by the @GloriaD

screenshot-2023-03-30-at-17-56-15_1680195418.png

@SirenofSerenity has been appreciated for having these qualities:

Supportive, Empathetic , Authentic, Innovative, Forgiving and RespectfulπŸ’œ

@GloriaD has also left something for you :o

click here

screenshot-2023-03-30-at-17-59-50_1680195618.png

Thank you Gloria for leaving such a truly beautiful and appreciative message! You are so thoughtful and lovely!

And Siren, your beautiful and amazing and just..... truly wonderful just the way you are1

Bunny

SirenOfSerenity March 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you for creating such a lovely and serene looking appreciation post! πŸ₯°

@GloriaD It was a pleasure and honor being able to support and watch your growth throughout the entire program and I'm very proud of you πŸ’™ Thank you for such sweet words and for taking the time out to appreciate me! Wishing you the best always

GloriaD March 31st, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

Thank you for your support and wishes, Siren πŸ˜ƒ Wishing you the best as well 🌻