Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

bestVase7265 January 1st, 2023

Thanks so much! You made my New Year's extra special. We all support one another. Helping others helps me. Here is to a brighter 2023! It will probably be bumpy at points but we survive it all together. @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @purpletree4652

January 1st, 2023

@bestVase7265 That's a beautiful thing to say, Vase. "It will probably be bumpy at points but we survive it all together."💛

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2022

Today may be the last day of the year but that does not mean the appreciation notes stop there. This special note is dedicated to @notfound20 from @life30foryou for being such a wonderful person.

And if you were curious of what qualities a person like @notfound20 possesses, these are just some to name a few:

❤️Supportive 💚Respectful ❤️Empathetic 💚Cheerful ❤️ Emotionally Intelligent

Thank you @notfound20 for being such an amazing person. You are so worthy to be appreciated.

Thank you @life30foryou for all you do for others and being able to see the beauty the world has.

_1672519030.Collage_2022-12-31_15_22_55.jpg

NotFound20 December 31st, 2022

@life30foryou

You are most welcome, Life😊. Your kind words mean the world to me. Thanks for posting appreciation for me, which gave me an opportunity to say that, aside from knowing an awesome person like yourself, you helped me become a better person.

I feel blessed to be part of your life.

pandas-hugs.gif

I wish your life is filled with happiness and that you keep spreading joy in this world.

happy-new-year-ring-in-the-new-year.gif

NotFound20 December 31st, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Caring for sharing this appreciation post😊😊

life30foryou January 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant thank you so much for this

CosmicMiracle January 1st, 2023

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 @ChickensandHotCocoa 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

sending-love.gif

===

"He was empathetic and supportive when I talked about my problems and did everything he could to help me feel better."
- @
Brandontheloner

hi-love.gif

===

Thank you to our dear appreciator for this wonderful and heartfelt appreciation <3 a wonderful way to start the year!

And to our dearest peer, do know that you touched someone's life, and it's the best gift ever :)

For you both, I dedicate this wonderful video that remains one of my favorites: Love Has No Labels :) I am a doom scroller when I can find the time (lol) and I rarely come across video clips that touch my heart. This is one of them and I want to share it to both of you :) happy new year! :)
16.gif

ChickensandHotCocoa January 1st, 2023

First of all, thank u so much Brandon, this was so sweet of you to do this and I appreciate it so dang much! It made my new years. Also thanks Cosmic for relaying the message. I'll remember this forever. Also, I'll try to touch even more people's hearts this year. :) :)

ChickensandHotCocoa January 1st, 2023

Thank you @Brandontheloner. Love ya!

Two secret friends' appreciation messages for

🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐

🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐ @marianinfj 🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐

🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐🧡💜⭐

rainn-wilson.gif

QUALITIES:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

cheerful-celebrating.gif

"I have always noticed how active you are in the community, thank you for being a nice person, I appreciate your good nature. Happy holidays and have a great week ahead"

===

"I think that mariainfj is cheerful because she is able to take a joke well and she makes me feel happy to be around in the rooms. And she understands my joke about eating Christmas decorations."

borat-borat-very-nice.gif

==

Hello to Marian's secret friends, I would like to thank you for going out of your way to make her smile and touch her soul :) that's a very powerful gesture :)

And to Marian, thank you for your brilliant light :) it's rare to find that in someone so young and I hope that as you grow older, you find that core, that light within you that will help you through the toughest of times :)

For you three, I dedicate this video, the conclusion to one of the episodes of Undercover Boss US :) it is a very impactful and genuinely heart-touching video about how a woman inspired her boss to look at life from a different pair of eyes :)

Happy new year! :)

happy-new-year-2020.gif

mariainfj January 1st, 2023

@CosmicMiracle Awww omg that’s so sweet! Thank you so muchhh ❤️ It made my day!

🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜

🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜 @Fluffysheep8 🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜

🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜🧡💛💜
happy-sheep.gif

Qualities:

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

sheep-excellent.gif

===

"Hey sheep, thank you for being nice, and always being there for me. I really look forward to chatting with you. Thank you so much for everything, you are amazing sheep!"

- @elwinthisside124

===

Thank you, Elwin, for this wonderful appreciation message! Please know that this makes a huge difference to Sheep :)

And to you, Sheep, thank you for sharing one of the most beautiful parts of you with Elwin: your time :)

For you both, I dedicate this video to an audition where most people even the judges were like "another nuisance contestant"

Well, watch them surprise everyone <3 one of our biggest learnings here in 7Cups: people are almost always never what they seem ;)

anna-frozen.gif

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 @mystrawberrykitty is appreciated by @elwinthisside124 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
luvyou-love.gif

QUALITIES:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

puppy-dog.gif

===

"Hi kitty, I am pretty sure you are going through a lot right now, you are so strong for not giving up, stay the same!

you-can-do-it.gif

===

Hi, Elwin, thank you for this appreciation and message of support that you dedicate for Kitty. Trust me when I say it goes a long way for people who are struggling :)

And to Kitty: I'm sorry that you are having a tough time right now. Please know you have the entire community behind you <3

I dedicate this beautiful version of Tomorrow as an audition piece for a talent competition. Initially discouraged by one of the judges, he went on to get a golden buzzer <3

Happy new year!

happy-new-year2021-happy-new-year.gif

elwinthisside124 January 1st, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Once again, thank you so much for doing this Cosmic. Have a great day!

YourCaringConfidant January 1st, 2023

🎉Happy New Years Everyone! 2023 is finally here, yayyy!🎉

This very special appreciation note is for someone we all know and love-- @Fristo

It was submitted by someone who wishes to remain anonymous and that is perfectly OK because it is my honor to get to be able to make this posting.

@Fristo you have been nothing but supportive and amazing in every way possible. You are so welcoming and have a way about you that makes everyone feel inclusive and happy. Anonymous sees that about you and we all appreciate you for it.

Anonymous thinks you possess amazing qualities and would like you to know that they think you are the following:

🌿Supportive 🌿Respectful 🌿Cheerful 🌿Optimistic 
_1672603813.20230101_144930_0000.png

Click here to see this imager bigger.

SparklyFly January 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I agree 100% with what you said about @Fristo! I appreciate him and his help.

💙💛💜

💙💛💜 @elwinthisside124 appreciates @amiableBunny4016 💙💛💜

💙💛💜

QUALITIES:

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

love-thank-you.gif

===

"Hi there bunny, you are a really creative and fun person to be around with. I know you are going through a lot right now, but the fact that you did not give up makes you an amazing person. Stay the same, and I wish you the best!"

===

Bunny, I love posting this for you because, for a change, someone appreciates you <3 you're a vibrant soul and I hope you don't forget that! Hugs!

And to Elwin, thank you for this appreciation message (and the others) :) know that such energies bounce back to us in another shape or form when we least expect it but when we most need it :)

For you both, I dedicate this video: to the first time a boy hears the voice of his parents because he was born deaf :) what I love about this video is it reminded me to be thankful for everything, especially my senses which I often take for granted :)

I hope you like it! Happy new year!

v%C3%ADspera-de-a%C3%B1o-nuevo-feliz-a%C3%B1o.gif

amiableBunny4016 January 1st, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Wishing you a very very very happy new year Elwin and Cosmic! Thank you both for being beautiful, amazing human beings. You guys deserve so much better 💜💜💜💜💜*hugs* hope 2023 brings lots of jappi

amiableBunny4016 January 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

*Happiness and joy*

Sorry!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 2nd, 2023

Hello @Supergirl134679, your lovely peers @drew4u and @Davepanpa566 have shared their gratitude towards you and appreciate the following qualities in you prominently:

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act,

Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

_1672658312.image.png

I'm sure you've got so many more appreciable qualities, Lakshmi. I love your name. May you be forever blessed and have abundant growth! I see you're always appreciative towards your friends and take such careful initiatives to remind them that you love them. Good to see some of it returning your way! ❤

Thankyou for taking the time send these sweet messages, Drew and Dave, y'all are incredible for making your friend feel so special and loved! ❤

Supergirl134679 January 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@DavePanpa566

@drew4u

This message melted my heart💜😭 Thank you Drew aka Gavin and Dave. You guys are amazing. And thank you so much sun for delivering this so well. I love the format of this. Sending love to everyone’s way💜 and happy new year💜

Hello hello @CommunityModIris, you've been summoned anonymously for a token of appreciation! 💛

_1672658581.image.png

Thankyou for being a compassionate, welcoming and supportive presence around, Iris. We appreciate youuu! 💛

Sending some extra love and hugs to the thoughtful, caring and observant peer, who took their time to send this appreciation! 💛

Hiya @CommunityModLucy, hope this reaches you on Mars?! 😛

Our beloved and one of the most amazing bunny aka @amiableBunny4016 has put her eyes on your awesome-ness this time and has shared a sweet message for you:

_1672658962.image.png

Keep being awesome sauce, Lucy! We appreciate you from head to plu-toe! ❤

Love yaaa, Bunny, you're so space-cial! ❤

amiableBunny4016 January 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

aww. Sunshine, you make such beautiful posts 😍

❤️Thank you for making such a beautiful theme ❤️

You is the best best best and the only Sunshiningandsoareyou❤️

Thank you buddy.

Love ya too.

Hope you get this message Lucy! Thank you for everything you do❤️

*hugs for both*

so-cute.gif

Bunny

Hey hey @SmileFromWithin, hope this note leaves you smiling from inside and out! ❤

One of your peer has anonymously shed some golden light on your brightness and appreciated you with the following message:

_1672659912.image.png

And a thankyou note, literally haha!

_1672659951.image.png

Thank*youu* for being a part of the community, Smile! Keep up the great work! ❤

SmileFromWithIn January 2nd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thankyou So much for this :) ... !

justFarheen January 2nd, 2023

Hey there @Bodhisattvakuato ! You have been appreciated by an anonymous peer 🌟💛!

🌟 According to them, you are: 🌟

⭐️Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

⭐️Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

⭐️Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another,

⭐️Resilient - You bounce back when things fall apart,

⭐️Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here is a special note for you!

_1672674765.Appreciation @Bodhisattvakuato .png

I think it's super awesome to know that you are emotionally intelligent, it certainly is not simple to effectively and appropriately reply to other peers. 💛

To the anonymous peer, thank you so much for noticing and appreciating Bodhisattvakuato! You are so appreciated too for creating smiles and spreading kindness! 💛

justFarheen January 2nd, 2023

@Bodhisattvakuato

Your peer also sent you a sweet image 🌟

_1672675521.69959381d52e225621066471446e5919.jpg

JasmineFlower222 January 3rd, 2023

Hey @Daf8 it looks like @amiablebunny4016 appreciated you for how amazing you truly are!

y'all are both amazing and beautiful human beings! Fly high and reach for the stars ✨✨✨

-Jaz❤️

_1672719582.Watercolor Decorative Notes A4 Document.png

Daf8 January 3rd, 2023
❤️ Besides making my day, this just confirms that Bunny appreciates people for breakfast! ❤️
❤️ Jaz, thank you so much for the sweet message and beautiful graphic! You are amazing, beautiful, impressive, inspirational and admirable. I hope you are having days as incredible as you ❤️

❤️ @amiableBunny4016, what the nom? You are a ducking love fountain! Is your diet the appreciation form with love cookies or what? ❤️
❤️ I endlessly appreciate your compliments, but look at you!! You are immensely beautiful, brilliant, amazing, unrepeatable, kind, amorous, empathetic, gentle, wise, intelligent, smart, keen, sharp, intellectual, understanding, strong, brave, resilient, exemplar, heartwarming, wholesome, extraordinary, exceptional and outstanding ❤️
❤️ Thank you! However, you deserve all the support, hugs, smiles, joy, love and happiness of the entire Universe. You are a wonderful listener (yes, even as a member), member, writer, person and friend, and this planet is blessed to have *you* ❤️
❤️ When you are hurting, the world’s justice fails. But when you speak/write, my face (and everyone’s, by the way) lights up with a warm smile while the world cheers because of the love you emit ❤️
❤️ Are you kidding? I only stated your radiance!! Thank *you* for everything you did and do!!! I will never be able to thank you enough (nobody can). But, at least, I’ll try: thank you. Thank you for *everything* you did. Thank you for *everything* you do. Thank you for *everything* you are. Thank *you* ❤️
❤️ You always were, always are and will always be more than enough. Thank you, but *you* are like 55 Cancri e: made of diamonds (although that planet is possibly covered/made of diamond, your composition leaves no room for doubt) ❤️
❤️ You are the determination that motivates us to keep going, despite all the darkness that your light guides us through ❤️
❤️ I wish you what you deserve, which is all the happiness, love, joy, hugs and good things this Universe has to offer ❤️

❤️ Thank you for your heart-melting message and loving spirit. You are an inspiration for the world and the reason why some still have hope in humanity. You are the rarest gemstone and don’t even know it. Thank you for being exactly *you* ❤️
❤️ *Tight hugs* ❤️
YourCaringConfidant January 3rd, 2023

This appreciation note was sent in by @VictoriaLove7 for someone special who possesses the following amazing qualities:

🌺Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

🌺Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

🌺Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🌺Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🌺Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently.

Any guess to who this amazing person could be? I will give you a hint-- she is full of grace!

@soothingGrace83 You have left your such an impression on @VictoriaLove7 and so many others. Thank you! And thank you to @VictoriaLove7 for being here on the 7cups platform. You are such a sweet heart. 🌺

_1672723734.Collage_2023-01-03_00_15_36.jpg

Click here to see this image bigger.

VictoriaLove7 January 3rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you soo much for making this lovely post! 😍💕🤗💖

CosmicMiracle January 3rd, 2023

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙 @elwinthisside124 appreciates @Puppy6466 💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

QUALITIES:

big-hugs.gif

===

"Puppy, you are a really nice and funny person, I always enjoy chatting and sharing my memes with you. Stay the same!"

===

Thank you, Elwin, for appreciating Puppy! I like posting this message; being the middle(wo)man for two brilliant souls is always a wonderful thing <3

And to Puppy, thank you for being one of us! I am more than glad to know you through Elwin's eyes :)

For you both, I dedicate this video of a very compassionate human <3

wave.gif

elwinthisside124 January 3rd, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you so much cosmic, for doing this. I highly appreciate it

Puppy6466 January 3rd, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Thank you both to Elwin and Cosmic! Thank you elwin for your amazing words and kindness (as well as being an amazing friend)! Thank you as well Cosmic for putting this together and being the middle (wo)man <3

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Another Elwin appreciation, this time for @navyHouse3677

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

QUALITIES:

thank-you-thanks.gif
===

"Navy, you have always been a fun person to be around, you are really smart and really kind to me, and everyone here on cups, you are an amazing person, stay the same!"

===

@elwinthisside124 thank you for this appreciation message :) I like that you have sent several and I took all of them :D

And to Navy, thank you for being you! There are many things to appreciate about you and I hope you see them for yourself as well <3

For you both, I dedicate this heartwarming video <3 watch it, I have no words to describe it <3

hugs-and.gif

elwinthisside124 January 3rd, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Cosmic, thank you so much lol, Thank you so much for taking your time with this post, it is amazing, I wish both of you have a great day :)

navyHouse3677 January 3rd, 2023

@elwinthisside124

Elwwwwaaaaaa

Thanks you sooooo muchhhh

You the one who always amazing :D

navyHouse3677 January 3rd, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

Thanks a billion cosmic!!!

For sharing such a lovely presentation of message

Gosh! It looks like a lot of hard work done one it

So a little thanks from my side

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ a secret friend for @secrecykhasya :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
stittsville-stittsville-on-patrol.gif

===

QUALITIES:

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals,
Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

===

Khasya is surely a smart, empathetic, funny and reliable person. The kind of friend you'd be lucky to have. If I give an example, that won't be a secret anymore, will it? XD

Khasya, I probably have never said it to you, but I hope you know that I am truly grateful for meeting you. Hope you're having a relaxing time this holiday season."

good-morning-kitty.gif

===

Thank you to Secrecy's secret friend :D this is amazing and magical and I feel such warm and fuzzy feelings inside reading your messages :)

And to secrecy, I hope you know you are an amazing and wonderful human! <3

For you both, I dedicate this video of teachers dancing (because well, they are amazing! :) )
dace.gif