Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2022

Hello @SunnyBunny4261, your username is a mix of two of my nicknames here haha, it's nice to meet you via this lovely forum. Super happy to share an appreciation for you by a peer. ๐Ÿ’›

_1672084349.image.png

I appreciate the thought and care you put in making this appreciation @listenerbella13, it is an awesome quality in *you* that recognizes and appreciates awesome qualities in your peers. ๐Ÿ’›

Keep walking together, y'all are doing so greaaat. ๐Ÿ’›

animated-greeting-card-proud-of-you.gif

listenerbella13 January 1st, 2023

@sunnyBunny4261

Hiya @adventurousPal7069, happy to share this appreciation filled with encouragement and applause for you by @Espejo ๐Ÿ’™

_1672084973.image.png

๐Ÿ’›Along with a surprise here๐Ÿ’›

It is always super inspiring to see anyone working hard on their goals and reaching out for support is definately one brave step. So proud of you, Pal. Best wishes to you! ๐Ÿ’™

It is people like you who make it worthwhile for someone to reach out and continue working on themself. Thankyou for being so supportive, appreciative, encouraging, thoughtful and giving, Espejo. Grateful to share this platform with you! ๐Ÿ’™

plant-more-treees.gif

Espejo December 26th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is beautiful Sun :) Thanks for your hard work on this - next time I'll make sure to step up and draw something myself so help out. Hopefully I can meet the standard that everyone else is setting. I had no idea that everyone here was an artist, but I guess that makes sense since everyone is so smart, creative, and compassionate :)

@Espejo

Aww you're so welcome. Certainly okay to seek inspiration and feel in awe of our talented peers (I do too๐Ÿฅฐ), but absolutely no need to worry about the standards part, I believe everyone has their own sense of art, and the way they express it, so having something *unique* of one's own is the creative bit here, and when everyone has their own way of doing things, could we really compare (?). :D

You seem to be an artist at noticing the little things and turning it grand, perhaps you could show us how to do that sometime also. Thankyou being your compassionately smart and creative self! ๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 27th, 2022

Hello hello @IamPapaya, you are appreciated by someone anonymously for being cheerful and fun to be around. ๐Ÿงก

_1672125843.image.png

*tackle hugs* Cutiee Pap, thankyou for being such a dear presence in the chatrooms always, specially the sharing circle. It is always better with *you* around. ๐Ÿงก

*cries in pink*

Please keep 'em pink appreciations coming Haha! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hiya @ilaria01, hope you're well. We've got somebunny lovely checking on you and letting you know that you got this. ๐Ÿ’›

Somebunny is our own super amazing @amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ’› who says:

_1672127104.image.png

Good wishes for your exams, Ila. Don't forget to take good care of yourself. Know that we are thinking of you and rooting for you always! ๐Ÿ’›

Best Bunny, I feel at a loss for words for how immensely thoughtful and giving you are. Always checking up on friends and letting them know you care. Keep being your beautiful self and remember you are so loved also. ๐Ÿ’›

Hola @CompoundingHappiness, hope you're doing well this holiday season. ๐Ÿ’›

Your tireless efforts and compassion in your work is being appreciated by the lovely @YourCaringConfidant, who says:

_1672127645.image.png

I wholeheartedly agree with Desiree, you are such a proactive force in the community, Comphi.

Something I noticed a couple of days ago, how you humbly acknowledged not being aware of something in the room, and how you took that opportunity to learn ~ I admire people who are always open to learning and growing and giving themself the benefit of doubt for not "knowing it all" and believing in team work. I see you being committed to supprt the community and ofcourse in that pursuit you're compounding happiness for everyone. Keep it up! ๐Ÿ’›

No offense to anyone xD but I don't see many listeners taking the time to appreciate their Verifiers and mentors aside from the feedback form/ PMs/ listener shout outs, or to be more specific, to use the peer appreciation form for the same >.< so this is truly #1 Heart warming #2 Immensely Thoughtful of you and #3 Inspiring, Desiree, thankyou for taking the time to notice, value, appreciate and give the credit where it's due! You are incredibly considerate and certainly have a knack for making people feel special~ I believe this makes you extra extra special yourself! ๐Ÿ’›

*compounds appreciation, love and happiness*

It's wonderful to be surrounded with such hardworking, committed, creative, helpful and appreciative peers! Keep it up, yall! ๐Ÿ’›

Comphi December 27th, 2022

Thank you both of you from the bottom of my heartโ€ฆ.if fills me with confidence to receive such appreciation. I am grateful to this community for providing such wonderful opportunities. In the mean time i will always try to learn and growโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜Š

YourCaringConfidant December 27th, 2022

This appreciation post is dedicated to someone who possesses these amazing qualities:

๐Ÿ’›Supportive ๐Ÿ’™Respectful โค๏ธEmpathetic ๐Ÿ’šHaving Growth Mindset ๐Ÿ’œEmotionally Intelligent

Any guess who it could be? If you guessed @GloridaD then you would be 100% correct; and @confusedclam21 thinks so too!

@confusedclam21 left this very special message for @GloridaD and it is truly touching. I truly hope she knows just how special and important she is. ๐ŸŒทWay to go @GloriaD for being such an awesome listener and touching the hearts of many.

_1672154947.IMG_20221227_072959_145000.png

GloriaD December 27th, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

This is beautiful, thank you Confidant ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›

@confusedclam21 - You brightened my day, thank you so much for appreciating me! I am really thankful to you, for your kindness and patience during chats, You are really a very very caring person, and Iโ€™m so glad I could talk to you on 7Cups because of your amazing personality ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

YourCaringConfidant December 28th, 2022

This beautiful note was sent in for someone who has been an amazing mentor to @1Sunflower1 and she just wanted to let them know.

She also wants to let them know that they possess the following wonderful qualities:

๐Ÿ’šSupportive - They are kind and helpful. โค๏ธRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.๐Ÿ’›Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another. ๐Ÿ’šResilient - They bounce back when things fall apart. โค๏ธHumble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

@blissart you are that special, amazing person this post is dedicated to today. I hope you are able to feel just how appreciated and important you are not only to @1Sunflower1 but to all of us. Thank you for all your efforts and contributions here on 7cups. You are truly touching the lives of many. Keep on being amazing!

_1672246713.IMG_20221228_032202_710000.png

blissart December 29th, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

@1Sunflower1

Thanks for you kind words sun am glad i could be of some help to you in your listening journey .

Your dedication and willingness to learn are commendable. My best wishes always !

1Sunflower1 December 29th, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

Thanks, Desiree. You have made such a beautiful post again.

@blissart

you are an amazing mentor. You have always helped me grow.

YourCaringConfidant December 28th, 2022
This heartfelt appreciation note is from @hardworkingStrings2265 going to @jules1054 to let her know that she is not alone! Jules, you may have sadly lost a friendship but look at what you gained. You gained a whole platform that can offer support in the time you or anyone else needs. ๐Ÿ’—

I want you to know that @hardworkingStrings2265 thinks you possess the following qualities:

๐ŸŒบRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. ๐ŸŒบPatient - They take the time to calm down before they act. ๐ŸŒบGreat Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation. ๐ŸŒบOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. ๐ŸŒบPurposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Way to go, Jules, for being willing to let new people in. Stay strong! And way to go @hardworkingstring2265 for being such a sweet member here on 7cups.
_1672250559.IMG_20221228_124302_567000.png

gentleemperor December 28th, 2022

๐Ÿ’œ Estrellitaa ๐Ÿ’œ

~ You've been appreciated by @elwinthisside124

โ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธ

Elwin left the following message for you ๐Ÿ’Œ

_1672255488.image.png

Click here to view the graphic in higher resolution.

โ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธ

Elwin would like you to know that you are

Supportive - They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ’œ

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood ๐Ÿ’œ

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart ๐Ÿ’œ

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals ๐Ÿ’œ

โ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธ

A short note from me

Estre - Weee, I'm glad to be sharing some appreciation you way. Thank you for helping your peers and I hope you take the positive qualities Elwin sees in you to heart because from what I've seen so far they are very true to you. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you around. Stay your awesome self! ๐Ÿ’œ

Elwin - Thank you for taking your time to appreciate your peers here on Cups. I believe this is the first time I've seen you around so nice meeting you and I hope to see more of you. You seem to be doing an awesome job supporting your peers on here so keep on rocking. You go! ๐Ÿ’œ

Happy holidays and I would like to wish you a happy 2023! ๐ŸŒŸ

โ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธโ˜‚๏ธ

elwinthisside124 December 29th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Thank you so much for doing this, yes nice meeting you too. And I want to let you know that, you are working hard to support everyone here, your hard work will not go unnoticed, I wish you a great 2023 ahead, and have a great day!

gentleemperor December 29th, 2022

You're welcome @elwinthisside124 it was my pleasure ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much and have a great day ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’›

Frozty December 29th, 2022

๐Ÿง @Gentleemperor ๐Ÿง

Hey hey Emp!

Youโ€™re being your amazing self again and Iโ€™m happy to let you know that itโ€™s being appreciated by a special personโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‡ @amiablebunny4016 ๐Ÿ‡

Bunny has noticed that youโ€™ve been:

๐Ÿง Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

๐Ÿง Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

๐Ÿง Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

๐Ÿง Cheerful - They are fun to be around

๐Ÿง Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

๐Ÿ‡ Hereโ€™s a sweet message Bunny for you ๐Ÿ‡

_1672286440.image.png

โ„ A Frosty messageโ„

Hi hi Bunny, itโ€™s so sweet of you to make such special message for Emp here. You sure have a great eye for great things. Thank you for spreading kindness around.

Hi hi, Emp. Me again. Iโ€™m with Bunny here, Iโ€™m running out of words to say for how great you are haha But still, I hope you know everything you do there is very much appreciated. Thank you for being the amazing you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.

-Margaret Cousins

@Frozty thanks for another heartwarming appreciation. Thank you for being your awesome self and keep on rocking! I aways get happy seeing you here or in the chatrooms. I love the card ๐Ÿฅฐ I used to have that picture as my laptop wallpaper for years lol. ๐Ÿ’›

Awww @amiablebunny4016 you're always so sweet and so very kind to me ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

-gives bunny a penguin hug back- ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง

I appreciate you and will cherish every word you said. I'm very glad that I got the chance to know you. You're a beautiful soul and a kindness spreader. ๐Ÿ’›

You've been a very good bunny ๐Ÿฅบ And I'll try to keep up on being a good penguin ๐ŸŒŸ

-Noot noot-

amiableBunny4016 December 29th, 2022

@gentleemperor,

Yo Emperor, Don't say that. You make me cry. You very very very good penguin my friend! I love you lotss! You deserved it. You is very amazing oke? You cant say no to that. *sending hugs and cookies your way* Thank you for everything you done my friendโค๏ธ

hugs-free-hugs.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 awww ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•

dog.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2022

๐Ÿ’›The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.๐Ÿ’›

_1672302194.image.png

And I'm so proud of you for taking this essential step, towards being kind and showing love to yourself, @KittyKitty89, keep paw-ing forward. You got this! ๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2022

Hiya @Invisible9, hope you're doing well. Happy to share this sweet handwritten note for you by @YourCaringConfidant, who has tried their best to make you feel seen, acknowledged and appreciated. ๐Ÿ’œ

_1672303432.image.png

๐Ÿ’•And a galactic surprise, one click away!๐Ÿ’•

Hope you feel as warm to see this. ๐Ÿ’œ

Omigosh Desiree! I really am a fan of your creativity! How immensely talented, and giving of your time, thought and care you are. ๐Ÿ’œ This is incredibly beautiful! Thankyou for making so many feel so so seen and appreciated, for the handwritten note, and such careful instructions for the graphic, hope this comes closer to what you imagined hah! :D

animated-greeting-card-you-are-star.gif

YourCaringConfidant December 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You NEVER cease to amaze me! Thank you for dedicating so much of your time being a service to others. You really outdid yourself and I appreciate you big time. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท

Invisible9 December 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

I woke up and saw this and it made my whole day. You truly are a smile spreader. I'm out of words actually, you're one of the kindest souls I've come across โค๏ธ. Thank you so much Desiree, I really do feel heard, seen, acknowledged and supported.

I love, love the galactic theme, and the graphics are also beautiful, thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou too!

cristlecares December 29th, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ Hope y'all are doing well๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿช
Cris is here today with an appreciation post wohoooo๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yayyyyy๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

And they've been appreciated by not just one but two amazing appreciators @SparklyFly &
@elwinthisside124 ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

Sun is said to be,

๐Ÿ’šSupportive - They are kind and helpful...
๐Ÿ’›Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood...
๐Ÿ’šEmpathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another...
๐Ÿ’›Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine and are open to conversation...
๐Ÿ’šOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone...
๐Ÿ’›Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place...

Let's see what @SparklyFly (Sparkly) had to say about sunโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’›

_1672320582.Screenshot_2022-12-29-18-32-14-84_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Let's see a sweet message from @elwinthisside124 (Elwin) to sun๐Ÿ’œโ˜€๏ธ

_1672320681.Screenshot_2022-12-29-18-38-53-44_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris๐ŸŒป : I guess you already know what I'm gonna say Sunnieeeee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜„I'm soo happwe wee to post the appreciations you get๐Ÿ’™ You're the bestestestestest hooman sun I've ever seen in my life and I'm sooo very blessed to have met you in here๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ You always warm my heart and bring a ear to ear smile on my face๐Ÿ˜„ You've brought sooo much of difference in my life tooooโ˜€๏ธ Thank you for being the sparkling and shining 'you'๐Ÿ’™ Sending loads of good wishes, hopes and prayers your way sunnie๐Ÿ’œ Wuv you loadsssss๐Ÿค— *Hugs* and Cheeseeee ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€

Thank you so much sparky and Elwin for being so supportive to your peers and letting them know how amazing they are and how much they mean to you๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒป Thank you for all the support and kindness you show others around you and you're always appreciated for being the bestest 'you'๐Ÿ˜„ Keep rocking and keep encouraging others๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒป Cookiesss ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Flowers for Sun, Sparkly and Elwin๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
_1672320905.d70bdfcd4092f8e1b710c7d4b4d1da4a.jpg

Have a great day/eve everyone๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™
elwinthisside124 December 29th, 2022

@cristlecares

Thank you so much for doing this cris, you are amazing and you are doing a fine job at making everyoneโ€™s day amazing, keep up the good work.

And sparky you are amazing for appreciating your peers

lastly, sun, i hope you are having an amazing day, i wish the best for you!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 2nd, 2023

@SparklyFly

Aww thankyouu, Fly, you're such a beautiful presence around, I've admired your efforts in exploring the community and connecting more, even before you messaged me hehe, and I'm so glad you did. It's a pleasure to support you and I'm sure you'll continue to sparkle even brighter! Your kind appreciation also encouraged me to keep working on the growth path, many thanks for trying it out and finding value in it. Sending so much love and many best wishes your way, as you keep moving ahead in your self-love journey! โค

@Elwinthisside124

Elwinnnnn, you're a delight to see in the forums, I always see you being supportive and appreciative of your friends and I'm sooo happy to see a note from you. Thankyouuu for seeing me and seeing value in me, it really means a lot to me. You've made my days so much brighter and better also. I wish the absolute best for you as well. Sending much love and lots of hugs your way! โค

@Cristlecares

Crisssyyyy, I somehow can just sense your excitement always when you make a post for me, and that is exactly what makes this so much more special for me. *you* make me smile ear to ear and make me feel soooo appreciated always, thankyouuu, Crissyyy, you're the bestestestest Crisssy in the whole universe and I wuv you so much more. *noms and shares cheese* and *hugs backkk* ๐Ÿค—

Beautiful flowers and a pretty post, love it, as always hehe! โค

๐Ÿ’› Happy New Year, loveliees! ๐Ÿ’›

big-hugs.gif

SirenOfSerenity December 29th, 2022

Hi there @gavininarmy33 ! It's my pleasure to announce that you've been appreciated by a very grateful peer of yours, @supergirl134679 !

Supergirl says: "Every day Gavin performs these in group chats in pms. He is kind and amazing!" ๐Ÿ’™ She also has a special message:

_1672326694.20221229_100022_0000.png

Gavin's Appreciated Qualities:

Supportive - For being kind and helpful,

Empathetic - For looking to understand and share the feelings of another,

Accountable - For owning up to commitments and promises that you have made,

Cheerful - You are fun to be around!

Emotionally Intelligent - You read emotional cues and respond appropriately

the-light-within-you.gif

Gavin, you are deeply appreciated by supergirl as well as the entire Cups Community with the light you spread, keep shining bright! โœจ๏ธ

CosmicMiracle December 29th, 2022

sparkles-twinkles.gif

Hi, @JennyINFP you have been appreciated by @amiablebunny4016

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
Having a Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™

"Hi Jenny, hope everything is going okay and all. Just wanted to say you amazingg person. You being in teen community room puts a smile on my face. You always put something there that makes me smile or just make me feel in good mood. Your stronger than you think my friend. I wish you all the best in the future. I am sure we can build a good friendship in the future! Sending you Christmas hugs and wishes if okay. Bunny"

heart-in-the-stars.gif

๏ปฟ===

Thank you for this amazing message @amiablebunny4016 I love how you take the time out and personalize each message you send out <3 I feel the sincerity and its the most precious gift ever <3

And to @JennyINFP thank you for your bright soul and vibrant heart that you share with us here in our humble community <3

For you both, I dedicate this wonderful video by the Fox5 Surprise Squad :) I hope you like it <3

stars-shooting.gif

JemmyX0X0 December 29th, 2022

Omg thank you!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

The video almost made me cry, by the way. Thank you for that too because I needed to feel something other than stress haha! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you again! ๐Ÿค—

CosmicMiracle December 29th, 2022

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ @mysteriousClover ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

happy-st-patricks-day-happy-st-pattys-day.gif

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

fizzy-moon-leaf.gif

===

"Clover.... I know we haven't met much before. But can I just say.... I really appreciate you my friend. You are so supportive and beautiful and amazing. When your in the rooms you make me smile. I'm wishing you all the happiest of wishes! You deserve the world! Thank you for everything you do! Sending so much love and hugs if wanted. Bunny"

trebol-clover-smile.gif

๏ปฟ===

Thank you very much for this appreciation message, @amiablebunny4016 :) as always, you remain a genuinely gentle heart and powerful soul <3 I love posting messages from you ๐Ÿ˜

And to @mysteriousClover thank you for being a significant part of our wonderful community :) know that there are people you inspire and I hope it reminds you that you are a beautiful human :)

For you both, I dedicate this video from a segment in a certain television show called Prank it Forward :) it's heartwarming and I hope you like it :)

st-patricks-day-saint-patricks-day.gif

amiableBunny4016 December 29th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

*Thank u for making such a beautiful post my friend ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ*

๐ŸŒณ @dtanushree ๐ŸŒณ

~ You've been appreciated by a Secret Friend ๐ŸŒฑ

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Your Secret Friend left a little something for you ๐Ÿ’Œ

_1672348794.image.png

Psst, you can view the graphic in higher resolution here.

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Your Secret Friend is also happy to share that they think you are ๐ŸŒฑ

Coachable - They have a desire to improve

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Notes from moi ๐ŸŒฑ

Shringuuu - What to say, I definitely can agree with that you're one of the kindest and sweetest. You're a joy to be around and the warmth and smiles you bring everywhere you go is just so amazing. I appreciate our friendship a lot and wish you a happy life full of love.

Secret Friend - I sooo agree with that Shree is one of the friendliest people on here and just in general. Thank you for the thoughtful and heartwarming appreciation of your peer and I'm glad to know that you've enjoyed some good talks together. Stay awesomeee!

I wish you both all the best and a happy 2023! Takeee care!

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
dtanushree December 30th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Awww lol sweet @CristleCares Crisssss โค๏ธโค๏ธ Thank you so much for this sweet appreciation!! Haha I am glad our music taste is so similar and even without that hint I knew its youuu XD Thank you for the kindest words dear!! Sending you lots of loveee. This made my day :)

i-love-you-love.gif

December 30th, 2022

@dtanushree tanu๐Ÿ˜€

dtanushree December 30th, 2022

@Fristo

*sobs*

I am sorry ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

Hahaha Yesss now I remember that we both share the same music taste hehe. I am lucky to have found someone who remembers all the old Hindi songs.. XD

cry-sad.gif

Thank youuu dear Fristo for remebering this hehe. Here's a song for you-

https://youtu.be/gg8GejKsiWc

cristlecares December 30th, 2022
@Fristo Captain Fristo *winks* ๐Ÿ˜„
cristlecares December 30th, 2022

@dtanushree Ohhhh nuuuu Tanuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ญ this time 'tis not I ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

But yeah our music taste is similar but nopie nopie not me๐Ÿ˜„ (I've been a bit away from cups and appreciations these days xD)

Hope you find out your secret friend soooooooon๐Ÿ’™