Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

dtanushree December 30th, 2022

@cristlecares

oooops hehe *sobs*

cry-weep.gif

dtanushree December 30th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Dayumm this is such a beautiful presentation of the appreciation Pinguuu.. Thank you love for Pingu-fying it!!!! ❤️🌟❤️

pingu-dancing.gif

gentleemperor December 30th, 2022

@dtanushree weee, good guessing! 🌟

teletubbies-teletubby.gif

dtanushree January 1st, 2023

@gentleemperor

Dayummm why u so small and I'm sooo big???🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲

gentleemperor January 1st, 2023

@dtanushree Hahahahah xD I dooon't know... I think I'm just short :')

dtanushree January 1st, 2023

@gentleemperor

Awww noooo I'm sure you're taller than me. XD 😛☺️☺️

gentleemperor January 1st, 2023

@dtanushree hmmm, well if that's the case I'm kind and makes you taller for once by being shorter xD😆😄

dtanushree January 2nd, 2023

@gentleemperor

Hahaha kindest pinguuuu everrr❤️❤️❤️

pingu-pingu-dance.gif

gentleemperor January 2nd, 2023

@dtanushree ❤️❤️❤️

tommy December 29th, 2022

❗🐼❗ ATTENTION: NEW APPRECIATION ALERT! ❗🐼❗

🌸🌸 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛 🌸🌸

@confidentRabbit7311 you have been anonymously appreciated!

🌸🌸 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛 🌸🌸

Lani, I'm so pleased you've been appreciated ❤️ You deserve it more than words can describe. Here's what they said about you:

screenshot-2022-12-29-at-21-38_1672350870.25.png

🌸🌸 💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛 🌸🌸

Lani, you truly are amazing and 7Cups are so lucky to have you on the team! It's so lovely seeing you settle into your new role as Listener Room Supporter and it's so nice that you help provide the safe and supportive atmosphere! You deserve this appreciation and much much more!!!

Anonymous, thank you for sharing your kind words with us. Without people like you we wouldn't feel appreciated, loved and cared for. You're the best! <3

thank you to everyone for continuously being fantastic!
🌸🌸🌸
confidentRabbit7311 December 29th, 2022

Aweeee this made my morning !!!! Thanks anonymous 😂 and tommy!!! This means so much to me 😅❤️

@confidentRabbit7311

you're so welcome Lani, I'm glad it put a smile on your face ❤️

and i'm glad you're being recognised publicly for the amazing things you do 🐼 keep being great!

❗🐼❗ ATTENTION: NEW APPRECIATION ALERT! ❗🐼❗

@DragonPixal you have been anonymously appreciated by a secret friend!

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Here's what they said about you Adrian:

screenshot-2022-12-29-at-22-10_1672352362.18.png

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

Pixal, you have clearly had a huge impact on someone's 7Cups journey, and for that we ALL thank you. Your kind, funny and resilient personality makes you shine bright like a diamond. Thank you for being amazing!

Secret friend, just like above, thank you for sharing your kind words with us. Without people like you we wouldn't be able to consistently share all of this positivity!!

thank you to everyone for being perfect!
YourCaringConfidant December 30th, 2022

This very special appreciation note was submitted by @amiablebunny4016 to someone we all know and care for dearly. This person has done so much on 7cups and is sooooo deserving! 💛

With that said.... put your hands together for @Fristo 👏

Fristo, Bunny thinks you are absolutely amazing and shhhh, it is no secret, but we ALL do too! Bunny also thinks you display the following amazing qualities:

💛Supportive - They are kind and helpful. 💛Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. 💛Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation. 💛Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone. 💛Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Thank you so much for being such a selfless and caring human being @Fristo and for all your contributions. And big thank you to @amiablebunny4016 for being such a sweet and passionate member on the 7cups platform. I am constantly seeing your username pop up for appreciating so many people and each time I see it, I smile. You are such a bunny! 🐰💗

_1672410118.Golden Elegant Certificate of Appreciation.png

Click here to see the above image in bigger size.

December 30th, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you Caring for doing this post so beautifully, I love the certificate!

@amiablebunny4016 You are an epitome of sweetness and gratitude. I love how you see good in your peers and send them appreciation. May you be blessed more and more in your own life💛

amiableBunny4016 December 30th, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant,

What a beautiful post my friend 💜💜😭💜💜💜💜💜💜thank you for the beautiful post and your appreciations are amazing my friend 😝 thank u!

@Fristo

Your welcome my friend. You deserve it 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 you mean alot to me and thank you again for everything. Thank u! 🤗🥺😍😝

Bunny

SukoLovesHito133 December 30th, 2022

Hey everyone!! We have another appreciation for….

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

The one! The only! @gentleemperor

Emperors quality’s, you ask? Well here they are!!

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong,

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Next, Here is a picture, that shows your appreciators words!!

_1672410385.Gold New Year Elegant Party Club Poster.png

Emperor! I so agree with your appreciator. You are so kind, and a great member to 7cups. Keep being the amazing *you*

Your appreciator was……….

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

@elwinthisside124

elwinthisside124 January 1st, 2023

@SukoLovesHito133

Thank you so much for doing this, suko. Happy new year, and have great day

Frozty December 30th, 2022

Hey Siren

Guess what! It’s that time of the week again!

🎉 PAT’s Secret Friend game 🎉

Here’s a 🔎 to help you find Secret Friend :3

🐾 You can follow their tracks below 🐾

This mysterious friend has been leaving some special appreciation for you!

✨✨✨✨

They’ve noticed that you’ve been Determined, Accountable, a Great Communicator, have a Growth Mindset and Emotionally Intelligent in our community.

🌟 This friend sure has eyes for greatness 🌟

💙 Your secret friend also left this message for you 💙

_1672419571.image.png

Guessed them yet? 🧐

Have fun searching for your secret friend 🤗💕

Frosty Message 💕 @SirenofSerenity

To Siren: Heeeyy Siren. Haven’t seen you in while but it’s nice to know you’re still spreading your greatness around. I agree with all the message, you’re an amazing soul and I’m so glad to have met you. Know that everything you do and work here is very much appreciated 💕

To Siren’s Secret Friend: Heeeyy there you secretive you, just want to let you know you’re an amazing soul for appreciating a fellow listener peer. Thank you for spreading all around here 💕

Tags are invisible in the post.

YourCaringConfidant December 30th, 2022

_1672432812.20221230_151703_0000.jpg

It is my pleasure to announce that this appreciation note was written for you from your secret friend.

Your secret friend also would like you to know that they think you have such amazing qualities about you and I do too.

You @Frozty are...

💛Supportive - They are kind and helpful. 💛Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. 💛Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged. 💛Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

I hope by reading your note that secret friend wrote you that you know just how much you mean to them. You truly are a sweet person and I enjoyed chatting with you earlier fellow smile spreader. Keep on doing an amazing job. 😄

I also wanted to say thank you to your secret friend for being here on the 7cups platform. Your username be unknown right now but please know you are an amazing person and you are appreciated.

_1672434421.png_20221230_155159_0000.png

Click here to see the image bigger. 

Frozty December 31st, 2022

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww Confiii, thank you for making this card so special. I enjoyed talking to you too, I'm so happy we got a chance to meet and talk more. Looking forward for more fun with you 💕

@SercetFriend

Hellooo there friend, I don't know who you are, I have no idea where to even start guessing who you are haha But I know for surree you're as sweet as your sweet message. Thank you soo much for the kind wordsss, it means a lot to me. Even without knowing you are, your kindness is enough to see how amazing you are. I hope we get a chance to meet 💕

Thank you both for being amazing ✨ Hugsies 🤗💕

YourCaringConfidant December 31st, 2022

_1672447916.20221230_194747_0000.png

This very, very special message is dedicated to @Martha1610 who is an absolute beautiful and strong soul! Anonymous knew what they were doing when they sent in an appreciation note for Martha. Why you ask? Because of word of it is true.

I absolutely love when others are able to see the beauty, strength, and worth in others. When others are able to love and offer support--- no matter who it comes from. Martha, by the read of the note, you are an absolute AMAZING person. May you always continue to grow and wear your crown high, Queen. 💗

If you all wanted to know what qualities someone like @Martha1610 possesses, these are it: 

💛Coachable - They have a desire to improve. 💛Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged. 💛Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place. 

_1672448500.20221230_193113_0000.png

Click here see this image in larger view.

cristlecares December 31st, 2022
Heylooooooo @FrenchToastClub 💙🌻
Guess whattttttttt😮

You've been appreciated by someoneeeee yayyyy💃💃
yay-excited.gif

The appreciator is none other thannn @SparklyFly 💃💙🌻

Thank you for being,
💚Supportive - They are kind and helpful....
💛Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another...
💚Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals....
💛Cheerful - They are fun to be around...

Here's what Sparkly had to say about you Toast🌻
_1672465054.Screenshot_2022-12-31-10-54-38-72_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris🌻 : Toast I've seen you interacting with others in rooms and being soo supportive, kind and funny too😄 You always listen to what others have to say, before responding and are very patient when people ask you questions too💙 Thank you so much for all your hardwork and dedication for cups community 🌻 You're one of the most amazing hooman beans I've seen here... Always be the best 'you'🤗 Cookiesss for you 🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @SparklyFly for taking out some time to appreciate people around you who are very hardworking and kind🌻 Hope this makes someone's day and bring a smile on their face😄 You're an amazing peer for always recognising other's kindness and supporting them throughout💙 Keep shining and keep being the awesome you😄 Cookiessss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Toast and Sparkly💐💐
_1672465174.Screenshot_2022-12-31-11-09-24-75_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Have a great day/eve everyone💙🌻
FrenchToast January 1st, 2023

@cristlecares @SparklyFly This made my day better and reading it on the first day of 2023 - I couldn't have asked for anything better. I'm not the most expressive but thank you for the kind words ❤️

SparklyFly January 2nd, 2023

@FrenchToastClub I've created an image on Canva and tried to post it three times. Everyone has such amazing images. What do you use?

@cristlecares Thank you for your warm welcome! I am grateful and excited to be on our Peer Appreciation Team. There is lots to digest but I'm on it! I need to learn more about Canva so I can create the awesome posts that all of you have.

@cristlecares THANK YOU to you and EVERYONE on our Team. _1672691276.Yellow Simple Thank You *** Post.jpg

_1672691361.Yellow Simple Thank You *** Post.jpg

life30foryou December 31st, 2022

@Fristo I also want to post something for someone..how to do

December 31st, 2022

@life30foryou hey life, that's so good to know! in order for you to make appreciation posts in this thread, you can join our team by applying here: https://tinyurl.com/SmileSpreaderRole

But if you simply want to send an appreciation for a 7cups peer (any member or listener), you can fill out the peer appreciation form: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation

BlueRivercares December 31st, 2022

@life30foryou you can join the PAT team here to post for other appreciation https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A

you can also make an appreciation for someone here https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation and the PAT team will post for you with amazing graphics

NanditaB December 31st, 2022

Hi, @KateDoskocilova you have been appreciated by @elwinthisside124

"Heya Kate, Thank you so much for supporting me a lot, I really appreciate you" - @elwinthisside124

Peer Qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

_1672470289.appreciation graphic.png

Click here to view the above graphic in bigger size.

Hope u have a wonderful day! Take care.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2022

I love the neon butterflies, @NanditaB, welcome to the team! 💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks :)

elwinthisside124 December 31st, 2022

@NanditaB

thank you so much for doing this, have a great day!

Hi, @ASilentObserver you have been appreciated by @

BlueRivercares

“Hey Obs i just wanted to thank you for all your efforts for the community. It's always great to see you work to make chatrooms safe and more engaging with either new guidelines or sessions. Keep up the great work and continue to be awesome :)” - @BlueRivercares

Peer Qualities:

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals, Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

_1672474696.ASilent-Observer-PA.jpg

Click here to view the above image clearer!

Hope U Have a nice day!

@NanditaB The appreciator @BlueRivercares also wanted to share this with @ASilentObserver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_XiWjaxNy8

Hello dear Crisssyyy, always so happy to share anything sweet for you. This fresh-out of even appreciation by our secret PAT-peer is one of the bestest! 💕

_1672493206.image.png

You really are one of the sweetest, most kindest people here, @cristlecares, thankyou for filling our hearts with so much love and our virtual tummies with so many cookies!
I'm really proud for how far you've come and how *you* you are in every interaction around here with everyone! You da bestest! 💕

@SecretFriend, I really appreciate the lovely message, it isn't for me yet it warmed my heart haha, kindness is a universal language certainly~ thank*you* for being so fluent in it! 💕
pokemon-munchlax.gif

🍪Enjoy y'alls cookieeees🍪
cristlecares January 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwww Thank you so much for posting this dear Sunnnnn ☀️ And thank you for your kind words tooo💙🌻 You're the bestest Sunnnnn ☀️🤗 Me wuv you💙*hugssss* 🫂 and Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

@Frozty Dear Winterrrr ❄️ this appreciation is sooooo heart warming omggg🥺🤧 You made me Emooo😄

I'm glad to be a happwe part of your cups life🌻 I'm soooooo soooo very proud of you for being the amazing winter in the rooms, helping everyone the best you can and always being soooo kind and welcoming💙🌻Its sooooo good to see you in the rooms tooo!! You always make the room feel light and friendly.... And you give us the safe vibes! Hope to spend more fun times with you in rooms💃💃

Thank you so much for everything you do for the community 😇 And alwaysss know that I'll be here if you ever need any kind of support, help and warm hugs🤗 I hope you can do everything you wished for, this year! Hope to see you grow and become very tall xD Wishing you best of luck for your future tooo! You're gonna rock captain💪 *sending loads of hopes and wishes your way* ✨✨✨

*Hugsss* 🫂🤗 cookiess 🍪🍪🍪

animated-text.gif

Hello there, @bestVase7265, immensely happy to share this well-deserved appreciation for you. You're truly always around to make so many people seen, heard and acknowledged with your kind and compassionate words. Thankyou for being such a significant part of our community! 💗

_1672494601.image.png

Tree also shared this image for you:

_1672494751.image.png

Thankyou @PurpleTree4652, for recognizing one of the most supportive members of the community. Your care and appreciation is always so prominent, and certainly capable of making anyone feel so much valued! Sending love!💗

minions-goals.gif