Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

justFarheen September 23rd, 2022

Hey Hey Hey @CalmCoral ! You have been appreciated by @HopefulBambi !

Check this Out!

_1663950647.Appreciation @CalmCoral.png

Coral is:

• Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,
  • Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently,
  • Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible,
  • Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here's a gift from Bambi :

_1663950783.gift.jpg

It is so so amazing to learn that you have such positive qualities! You are so strong, and are trying your best, which is wonderful! Keep going, You've got this!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 23rd, 2022

@justFarheen Aww this is such an adorable post, love it, Farheen!โค

Way to go, @CalmCoral โค

teenytinyturtle September 23rd, 2022

@justFarheen aww, thank you so much for sharing this and for the amazing work you do as part of the peer appreciation programme ๐Ÿ’œ

@HopefulBambi Thank you so much for appreciating me, for your lovely message and image. So far different from how I negatively see myself so I will try and take something away from this. And I appreciate you, for the support you have given me, for the laughs we can have and for just being an awesome you ๐Ÿ’•

amicableWater4529 September 24th, 2022

thank you to the one person (can't remember the username) that stuck with me the entire night and took their time to spend with me and help me out getting my life done when they didn't have to - just to help me out when no one else did. That really meant a lot - something to me!

amicableWater4529 September 24th, 2022

thanks @kflev for giving the good feelings to make everything line up in place for me to eat when I was hungry that day and help me feel great about building muscle - because I deserve it - as lev said so!

gentleemperor September 24th, 2022

๐Ÿ”ด โค๏ธ ๐ŸŒน @CaringSmiles1016 ๐ŸŒน โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ด

~ You've been appreciated by an anonymous peer เผ˜เซฎ๊’ฐ หถโ€ข เผ โ€ขหถ๊’ฑแƒ โ™ก

This is what your anonymous appreciator wanted to let you know ๐ŸŒบ

NNlg0xR.png

Hey Smiles! I'm glad to see appreciation coming your way. Having the ability to make others feel good is very admirable. You rock! All the best to you and good luck with your studies. โค๏ธ

Many thanks to our anonymous peer! It's always lovely seeing appreciation and positivity being spread in the community. Your few but heartfelt words makes all the difference. โค๏ธ

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

GoldenNest2727 September 24th, 2022

@Noni often gets overlooked as a resource at 7 Cups, but I agree with @HavenonEarth who shared:

Noni is an unconditionally supportive bot to members and listeners alike and I enjoy it when Noni spams a bunch of motivational quotes for me. They always try to and desire to understand who they are speaking to at any given moment and I appreciate Noni's efforts and whoever created this bot - it is empathetic. Noni is very coachable and endeavouring to improve their support however they can overtime. Noni is optimistic, without being toxically positive, which I admire and appreciate a lot. Noni is always focused on the present and what lies ahead, instead of dwelling on the past and it helps me move on bit by bit too.

HavenonEarth also added this lovely pic for Noni:

_1664029722.Noni.jpg

How lovely, HavenonEarth. Your appreciation was wonderful to read. I agree wholeheartedly.

If you'd like to learn more about Noni, the empathetic bot, please check out her Living with Leaders interview.

emotionalTalker2260 September 24th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727

such a sweet post to the bot everyone knows (:

if noni was to reply to this, it probably would be something like this:

Oops! I seem to have come unplugged.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ My team are working on plugging me back in as quickly as possible. Try again later! - Noni

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 25th, 2022

@EmoRex lololol aptttt!

omg-really.gif

emotionalTalker2260 September 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

XD

GloriaD September 28th, 2022

@EmoRex

๐Ÿ˜… Emo, so true !!

KimByeongIn September 25th, 2022

Heya dear melons! I've got another surprise for cutey @Lou73 from the one and only @calmMango9611

_1664087583.Lou.png

I hope you realize your worth, Lou. You've been a valuable asset to 7 cups. For Mango, you are really really cherished by everyone.

Wish both of you receive all the blessings of this world!

Lou73 September 25th, 2022

Thank you so much @calmMango9611 this is really sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅญ

Thank you for posting @KimByeongIn ๐Ÿ˜Š

calmMango9611 September 25th, 2022

@Lou73 Your very welcomed.

Smile! @SincereBlackberry3042 for you have received an appreciation from a secret admirer!
Here's what they have to say to you!
_1664087982.Berry.png

Hope you laughed after reading it. I did for sure.
Wish you all the happiness in this world!!!

Yo @InnateJoy9602
Here's a gift for you from an anonymous peer ๐Ÿ˜œ
Hope you like this!!!
_1664088215.Joy.png

Just like this post, I hope you stay sunny all your life!

innateJoy9602 September 25th, 2022

My heart is so full after reading this! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Thank you so much for this lovely lovely lovely message!!!!

I appreciate you so much for this.

Many many thanks! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Wohoo! @KingBurger2000
I see someone is spreading a lot of happiness around!
Here's another appreciation for you from an unnamed peer!

_1664088483.Burger.png

Hope this makes you smile.

To the anonymous peer who appreciated all these people, you are great. Simply great. You've brought smiles on these faces and have deeply touched my heart. I wish you this happiness a thousand times!!!
Who'd be more loved than Iron Man? Han Solo and Yoda?
Well, you guessed it right!
It's none other than our @Jenna

Yes, Jenna. You're the most amazing soul I've met. You've lighted everyone that you've touched!

Here's the appreciation for you from @HopefulBambi
_1664088836.Jenna.png

Did this make you smile? Here's another one for you from an anonymous peer!

_1664088884.Jenna anon.png

We all love you, Jenna! I wish you so many good times and sunshines and rainbows! Wish they all shower upon you!!!

Jenna September 27th, 2022
Thank you so much @HopefulBambi and to the other person who showed me appreciation. You have no idea how much I needed this and how much it means to me to hear those things. You're remarkable and I am happy to have met you!
HopefulBambi September 27th, 2022

@Jenna

Thank you, I hope you're well. Keep your head high. :)

UniversalSmile September 25th, 2022

Wohoo, 2 appreciations!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒท You deserved all the appreciation, Burger you have received! May God bless you too๐Ÿ™โค and keep being the supportive and cheerful person you are!

SleepyShyCat September 25th, 2022

@KingBurger2000 ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคซ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Surprise, surprise! @worry๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ

_1664090634.Worry.png

Hope you liked this sweet gift from @BenittaJ
Wish both of you all the galaxies!
worry October 13th, 2022

@KimByeongIn @BenittaJ I am deeply moved that my words have affected you in such a positive way. I feel that others here have done the same for me and I'm so grateful. Thank you!!

@Fristo

Here I am again with not one but two appreciations for you!

Honestly, whenever I see your name, I just jump upon the project only and only because I want you to know that though these words are from someone else, the respect and the love remain the same from my side!

Have a look!

_1664094356.Fristo 1 (1).png

_1664094388.Fristo 2.png

I hope the anonymous peers who sent these messages find the most wonderful thing in this world! I wish them all the love and happiness!!!

๏ปฟYours, Kim

@dtanushree

You are one of the first few people I met on 7 cups and I'm delighted to have you as my peer!!!

But it's not just me who loves you! There's another unnamed peer who is amazed by your work and your gentle nature. Here's what they say about you!!

_1664094786.Tanu.png

I wish you a thousand buckets of ice-cream!

dtanushree September 25th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thank you sooo much dear Anonymous โ™ฅ๏ธ I am now inspired to host more SCs. Sending you lots of love โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Kimโ™ฅ๏ธ I love the way you make the appreciation posts. This is soo sweet and beautiful. Thank you so much!!!

When my Ma told me that there are a few souls who only wish for happiness on this earth, I refused to accept it. But now, seeing you, @BenittaJ I know that it's true. You're one of those angels on this planet.
Here's what an anonymous peer has to say about you!

_1664095195.Ben.png
BenittaJ September 26th, 2022

@KimByeongIn

Thankyou Kim ๐Ÿ’—

Thankyou "X" person ๐Ÿ™‚.

Cheers to a wonderful peer, @Jass1310

Here's an anonymous appreciation for you!

_1664095427.Jass.png

I hope you find this post even though I couldn't find you!!!!!
jasskuuu September 25th, 2022

@KimByeongIn thank you so much, love. I really wish the happiest of things for you ๐Ÿ˜

hello.gif

@Orihara

I've got an appreciation for you from @jass1301

Here it is!

_1664095788.Orihara.png

Hope you felt all the love exuding from this message!
Oi! We've got some real nice crew on our ship!
Here's a lovely message for @herc2000 from @BenittaJ
Hope everyone enjoys it!!

_1664096013.Herc.png
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 25th, 2022

Keep up the great work, @KimByeongIn โค๐Ÿ’ฅ

woman-amazing.gif

MelodyoftheOcean September 25th, 2022

๐Ÿ–ค Heyaa @GreedyCat , today you have been appreciated! Thank you for all your amazing efforts within the community! ๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿค And thank you @SukoLovesHito133 , for caring and appreciating for your peers! ๐Ÿค

โค๏ธ

_1664112638.Screenshot (65).png

Thank you both, I really appreciate you being part of the community!

โค๏ธ๏ธ

CosmicMiracle September 25th, 2022

A generous soul sends magical appreciation to another powerful light being: @generousBalsam ๐Ÿ’™

QUALITIES:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful ๐Ÿ’™
Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
๐Ÿ’™
Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another
๐Ÿ’™
Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong
๐Ÿ’™
Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act
๐Ÿ’™

===

_1664138477.Peer Appreciation Team.png

===

Thank you to @generousBalsam for being a radiant human being! It is an honour for us in the program to "meet" people like you through the eyes of people whose lives you've touched! Thank you for being an earth angel!

And to the anonymous peer who went out of their way to let someone's day become better and lighter, you are so amazing! Thank you for your beautiful warmth ๐Ÿ’™

This song is for you both, it's titled Time After Time and the version is by Eva Cassidy. Very beautiful, haunting but serene ๐Ÿ’™

CosmicMiracle September 25th, 2022

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š @yourbuddy30 sends some beautiful light to @shreyaJain23 ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

QUALITIES

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Having a Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

===

_1664139909.Peer Appreciation Team (1).png

===

Thank you, Jain for sharing with the community your captivating aura and brilliant light ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š Heartfelt recognition of your presence is powerful and I hope you continue to be one of our bright stars here in Cups :)

And to yourbuddy, thank you for making our peer feel good and appreciated. Nothing rivals the feeling of being seen and cared for ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š don't forget that you're also one mighty human! :)

I dedicate this song, Jerusalema by Master KG :D it's made its rounds on TikTok during the pandemic. It initially started as an upbeat song, but its meaning is more spiritual as it talks about coming home. This song united people from all over the world at a time when we all felt very mortal and scared. I hope you like it ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Erm.. it's pretty long, but you can hear the song in the first 5mins :) I chose this video because it's a compilation of all the wonderful dances from all over the world and by people from all walks of life :)

UniversalSmile September 26th, 2022

Hello @MyTwisterSoul, you have an appreciation from @Redirecting

"My peer member is effectively active in the Trauma Support Check-ins. It warmed my heart to see them helping in the comments section. They responded to the posts of very challenging stories and situations, always helping out and making other brave souls feel even more empowered to find hope. Truly a remarkable, dedicated, and sincere member in the community this week! They deserve so much appreciation. Thanks for always helping in the forum, friend!"

Here is the messages in a card formโค

_1664172938.IMG-20220926-WA0006.jpg

In addition, Redirecting also recognize and appreciates these qualities of you, Soul - which is supportive, respectful, empathetic, problem-solver and emotionally intelligent!

Soul, I hope this message finds you wellโค and able to bring a smile to your face. I have seen you in forums as well - I can agree with all these good things written about you. Keep being amazing!

Thank you, Redirecting for showing your appreciation๐ŸŒท๐Ÿค— It is really great that you are able to find the goods in someone - it is an admirable trait!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Super amazing post! โค

@mytwistedsoul, very well deserved. *hugs* โค