Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

sadcat13 April 8th

Are you an early bird, a night owl, a permanently exhausted pigeon or any other creative bird equivalent of your energy and activity levels? Let us know in the comments 😊

@tinywhisper11 @CommunityModLou @schrodingerscattt @flatenedbylife @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Mya000 @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

well im mix of a night owl and exhausted pidgeon i think tbh

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace same here 😁

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

yeah i got no energy during the day but when it gets to night i cant sleep

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace the energy boost at the time when everyone is going to bed is real. Double if you have to wake up early the next day

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

i have to wake up early everyday for school so "fun" also sucks though because when every1 is asleep im lonely and have no1 to talk to not that i have any1 to talk to in the first place

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace it must be hard for you

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

yup also just realised i should be catching up on work while im awake because im behind in a class and i have that class tomorrow

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace ohhhh. Good luck with your work then 🌻

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

gonna need it at least my teacher knows im behind a bit because my laptop charger broke thanks to people in my class so i couldnt work on it when i was meant to and i had to get a new charger and stuff but i still need to try show i did a bit of effort over the 2 weeks break to catch up

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace is there something i can help with? I have two days off work now so if there is something I can help you with just let me know. I suck at math and related stuff tho, so if it is math/physics/chem i´m rock dumb from those.

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

nah its childcare and community care dk if u can help with it because its all to do with my location and stuff and its so annoying im getting distracted and not doing it lol

Tinywhisper11 April 8th

@kylersartpace @sadcat13 you two need more sleep 🤔🤔 or more coffee 😂

owl-chilling.gif

kylersartpace April 8th

I vote more coffee even if I did end up in the hospital today

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace are you ok? this sounds scary. Did something happen? Or do you mean from the coffee?

kylersartpace April 8th

@sadcat13

i just fainted im ok

sadcat13 OP April 9th

@kylersartpace take care 🌻 

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@Tinywhisper11 my histamine intolerance chose for me lol, sleep it is

Tinywhisper11 April 9th

@sadcat13 😂😂😂 so lazy😂😂😂

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@kylersartpace fair enough 😁

VahMedoh01 April 9th

Same 😁

peacefulpurple08 June 8th

@kylersartpace

Same. I can't imagine someone actually being an early bird and enjoying it. 

NotAllHere713 April 8th

@sadcat13 

I am a mix of the night owl and the early bird. I have a hard time falling asleep and usually knock off around 2. Then I wake up by 6 even when I want to sleep in. But, in the afternoon, I am a dozing duck. 

Tinywhisper11 April 8th

@NotAllHere713 dozing duck haha!😂😂😂

sleepy-duck.gif

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@NotAllHere713 that´s so cuuuute, dozing ducks for the win 😊

@sadcat13

Ooh most definitely a permanently exhausted pigeon hahaha! 

I'm a night owl usually though!😴 (not proud of it lol)

How about you, Cat?

Tinywhisper11 April 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hugs the night owl

owl-baby-cuddle.gif

@Tinywhisper11

lol too cute! 

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou night owl, i can not stand mornings, even if we count a morning to be 10 am. Just. Nope 😁

@sadcat13

Hahaha sameeee! 

Mornings are only okay when I've to catch an early morning flight or am traveling somewhere nice lol! I'd still be sleepy but yeah!😴

Ooh also when there's complementary breakfast during a hotel stay!😭 I'd still be sleepy but I'm not missing the complementary (price of which they sneakily include in the room tariff anyway smh) breakfast spread haha!😤😭

sadcat13 OP April 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that's the worst. Like. So you say you are here on a holiday? Wanna rest and relax? Breakfast you didn't get the option to opt out from from 6 to 9. And you are just like I'M HERE TO REST 😭 honestly. They should have this breakfast optional. I don't care I won't eat at 7. Because I will be asleep. Waking up at 10 if I'm early.

WeEarth April 8th

@sadcat13

I am an early bird as you would know that Earth wakes up with sun rays. But I can be a night owl under moonlight if needed. I may not be able to wake up on time or will need more sleep than usual if I stay awake at night. 😊 What about eagle and crow???🤔

Tinywhisper11 April 8th

@WeEarth 🤔🤔🤔 I think you would more like this bird

big-bird-sesame-street.gif

WeEarth April 8th

@Tinywhisper11

🤭😄

jerry-the-mouse-tom-and-jerry.gif

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@WeEarth sounds fair to me 😊

WeEarth April 8th

@sadcat13

fawn-cartoon.gif

Tinywhisper11 April 8th

@sadcat13 I'm definitely a early bird 🐦 I'm a small bird, yep! A great t!t 😎 at night I'm a nightingale mixed with a sloth 😁😁

WeEarth April 8th

@Tinywhisper11

Unique bird indeed😄🙄🫡

dancing-friends.gif

sadcat13 OP April 8th

@Tinywhisper11 well, an early bird like you for sure makes the worms shake in fear cause you hunt them all 😁

Tinywhisper11 April 9th

@sadcat13 that's right😁 I'm terrifying😎 watch out little wormies😁

sadcat13 OP April 9th

@Tinywhisper11 😁