Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

sadcat13 April 8th

Are you an early bird, a night owl, a permanently exhausted pigeon or any other creative bird equivalent of your energy and activity levels? Let us know in the comments 😊

@tinywhisper11 @CommunityModLou @schrodingerscattt @flatenedbylife @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Mya000 @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

slowdecline48 May 23rd

It's nice to know I've developed some kind of tact... But yeah, you're a nice enough girl but we clearly would not last as roommates. Imagine yourself coming home to things like "for the 1,000th godd**n time, would you lower the volume? I'm TRYING TO GET this DONE. Jesus on toast, man..." 🍑💨 *bwrrppp*

sadcat13 OP May 23rd

@slowdecline48 well, would probably suck as neighbours too. I wouldn't really complain since you said you are quiet but you would not enjoy me being loud. Honestly, I have no idea how our witch of a neighbour who lives in the flat under us didn't come to complain for years. Sometimes I just really think she is about to come and scream at me to just chill out 😅 

tearstruck April 10th

@sadcat13 permanently exhausted early penguin 🥲😁😴

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@tearstruck coffee for all the early penguins here ☕☕☕☕☕☕

slowdecline48 May 19th

@tearstruck Oh, you poor thing... 😔

positiveSunrise249 April 10th

@sadcat13

I am both

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@positiveSunrise249 thanos-balanced.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers April 11th

overthinking-stress.gif

definitely a night owl :P 

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers same 😁

cats-funny.gif

cal1860 April 14th

@sadcat13  I'm definitely a night owl.  I'm non-functional until 1pm.

sadcat13 OP April 16th

@cal1860 same, no mornings for me please 😁

Zevia1MM April 14th

@sadcat13

Early bird definitely. Although occasionally I'm a night owl.

sadcat13 OP April 14th

@Zevia1MM always admired early birds 😊

A bit of both :) mainly night owl haha

sadcat13 OP April 16th

@JoyFairySunshineListener fair 😁

nandhinireddy April 16th

@sadcat13 night owl

sadcat13 OP April 16th

@nandhinireddy everything is so peaceful at night 🌃

nandhinireddy April 17th

@sadcat13 ikr, its all just so much better 

sadcat13 OP April 17th

@nandhinireddy noone wants anything from you. No distractions, no need to conserve your energy for that 16:00 appointment, nothing. Just you, your thoughts and whatever you are doing smile 😊

nandhinireddy April 17th

Yess that’s all just perfect

sadcat13 OP April 17th

@nandhinireddy 😊

CJHere2Help April 16th

@sadcat13

I'm an awful combination of the two. I would say I prefer the night more since I often stay up past midnight, but I love waking up early. I feel like if I sleep past 9am, I've wasted the day. This often causes a decrease in motivation to be productive, so I try my best to sleep earlier.

sadcat13 OP April 16th

@CJHere2Help I see you have a very specific struggle with sleep schedule. I totally understand that, my brother has the same issue 🌙

CJHere2Help April 16th

@sadcat13

Yeah! I feel like a lot of people struggle with that nowadays. Many of us love staying up late, but we may have things like work or school early in the morning. Sadly some people don't understand how important sleep is for basically every aspect of life. I always try my best to get 8 hours of sleep

sadcat13 OP April 16th

@CJHere2Help I honestly admire you for that lol. I'm a minimal sleep of 5h person. Anything less then that and I will be a zombie (and say screw it whatever I was supposed to be doing and staying home unless I absolutely have to because oh no anyway 😁) Can't say I will be fresh after the 5, but will be functional 😅 but pretty much all mornings are me dragging myself regardless if I slept 5hs or 12 lol.

CJHere2Help April 17th

@sadcat13

I understand that, I'm the same way. I would suggest trying to get a minimum of 7 hours though. Any less can affect functioning and even have long-term health effects even if you feel like you function fine with just 5 hours. Our bodies are resilient, even if you're getting under 7 hours of sleep you may feel like you're functioning fine, but if your body is not getting the required 7 hours+, it can affect memory, mood, your immune system, etc. It's also been shown to worsen most mental disorders. Sleep can be very difficult when we have a lot going on, but it's essential to make sure we're all getting proper rest 💜

sadcat13 OP May 13th

@CJHere2Help I will try my best to get enough sleep 😊

nandhinireddy April 17th

@CJHere2Help wow

I was a lil early bird but for the last two days since I’ve used this owl pfp I have turned into an owl :3

sadcat13 OP May 13th

@OhHelloThereImHere magic 😯

Sparkly owl magic🦉✨

sadcat13 OP May 13th

@OhHelloThereImHere yesssss 🦉😊

Olive1Q82 May 12th

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon 😆

sadcat13 OP May 13th

@Olive1Q82 fair enough 😁

Georginahowe May 15th

I wake up around 6am 

sadcat13 OP May 15th

@Georginahowe big respect, i couldn´t do it 😊

TannDee May 17th

@sadcat13 Neither! Lol I like sleep too much. But I crush that mid-afternoon.

sadcat13 OP May 18th

@TannDee maybe you are a cat 😁

neonchat May 17th

@sadcat13 early bird :)

sadcat13 OP May 18th

@neonchat awww. Getting stuff done early for sure hits different 😊