Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

sadcat13 April 8th

Are you an early bird, a night owl, a permanently exhausted pigeon or any other creative bird equivalent of your energy and activity levels? Let us know in the comments 😊

@tinywhisper11 @CommunityModLou @schrodingerscattt @flatenedbylife @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Mya000 @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

Helenaicy April 9th

@sadcat13

I'm both 

sadcat13 OP April 13th

@Helenaicy fair enough 😊

daydreammemories April 9th

@sadcat13

A night owl 🌛 fortunately or unfortunately..

sadcat13 OP April 9th

@daydreammemories I would say fortunely, you can observe the stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

daydreammemories April 9th

@sadcat13

True 🤩

Lonewolf360 April 9th

Hmm I'm not really sure I've been trying to train myself to fix my sleep schedule but there's certain nights I just refuse to sleep as I draw something lll

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@Lonewolf360 the most creative things happen at night ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JollyRacher April 9th

@sadcat13

I kind of feel like a hummingbird. They're really fast and can fly in any direction, but it also gets tired easily and has to refill on nectar and food often to maintain its speed and energy. 

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@JollyRacher oooo sounds like a beautiful metaphor to describe energy reserves 😊

slowdecline48 April 10th

These days I'm maybe 75% night owl, 5% early bird (not a sparrow--I don't sing), & 20% motionless patch of sphagnum moss.

The only exception is when I'm on my bike...whenever two wheels are under me, I ride the way a peregrine falcon flies.

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@slowdecline48 seems fair to me 😊 the moss is truly a mood 😁

slowdecline48 April 15th

Yep... I don't mean to brag, but every so often, I can sum up a whole mood in four words or less. All you gotta do is feel it enough.

sadcat13 OP April 15th

@slowdecline48 I admire your talent 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 10th

@sadcat13

me a night owl ⋋( ˘⌔˘ )⋌  who often have to wake up like an early birdie 🐦 𓆩(^ʚ^)𓆪

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@VictoriaLove7 an exchange bird schedule I see 😁

VictoriaLove7 April 12th

@sadcat13

That's true! ⋋(ᴖʚ )⋌

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@VictoriaLove7 😊

VictoriaLove7 May 19th

@sadcat13

Hi cat 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ me have a question, if okie to ask, what is your listener account name if okie? ^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷ

sadcat13 OP May 19th

@VictoriaLove7 I don't have a listener account, but maybe will make one in the future 😊

VictoriaLove7 May 19th

@sadcat13

Okie, cat 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^>⩊<^₎ 

sadcat13 OP May 19th

@VictoriaLove7 😊

slowdecline48 April 13th

@VictoriaLove7 Oh, you poor girl... 😔

slowdecline48 May 23rd

@VictoriaLove7 I just realized we both have coffee mugs as our avatars! 😆 ...that is not a coincidence.

VictoriaLove7 May 23rd

@slowdecline48

yes yes, hihi 🤭 The handle of my mug is on the right side, & your mug's handle is on the left side. 

So, tho your mug has a 'meh' written on it, perhaps if you turn your mug ☕ to the other side you will find a rainbow image ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

slowdecline48 May 23rd

Sorry, dear...the mug says "meh" on the other side, too. 😄 It sums up my whole life in one word.

As a rule, I don't fly flags in my pfp, even if the cause behind a flag is a good one.

CoolMeCool April 10th

@sadcat13

Night owl 💤 hehe

images-10_1712723519.jpeg

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@CoolMeCool the night has just some magic to it 😊

CoolMeCool April 16th

@sadcat13

that's right! It's a nice quiet time when night owls feels more productive! (When everyone asleep hehe)

anshula004 April 10th

im definitely the permanently exhausted pigeon

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@anshula004 have some refreshing ice cream to rest a little 🍦

anshula004 April 13th

thank u sadkitty that's adorable 🥰 😍

xKenzieGotNoLifex April 10th

@sadcat13 

i guess both? i stay up so late that its considered morning 🤷‍♀️

slowdecline48 April 11th

@xKenzieGotNoLifex You, too? I've done that more than once...the day after is usually brutal.

xKenzieGotNoLifex April 13th

@slowdecline48 Yea. Its always miserable the next day but I continue to do it.

sadcat13 OP April 12th

@xKenzieGotNoLifex same, I am the part of the 4am club but not the part of it that wakes u but the part that is getting to bed lol

xKenzieGotNoLifex April 13th

@sadcat13 Lol

slowdecline48 May 23rd

@sadcat13 It seems like we would make bad roommates--we're all up at the same time! Unless we all work night shift jobs, in which case it would be great because every time we return home, we'd all immediately crash.

"Finally I'm back home & away from the office..." *climbs into coffin, closes lid*

sadcat13 OP May 23rd

@slowdecline48 if that's bad, wait until you learn I'm loud, extroverted and make random sounds a lot when home 😂

slowdecline48 May 23rd

😒 ...okay, fergit it.

(You probably wouldn't like me, either. I'm quiet, not too social most of the time, often working on a project when I'm not indisposed, & have IBS. Also I don't watch TV. The closest I come to that is certain history-themed channels on YT)

sadcat13 OP May 23rd

@slowdecline48 What a diplomatic way to say you don't like me 😂