Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One way I will take care of myself this week is __

Hope July 15th

One way I will take care of myself this week is __

Tinywhisper11 July 15th

@Hope enjoy watching the sunrise each morning (as long as it isn't raining) and eat icecream😋

yourbuddy30 July 16th

@Hope By prioritizing what is needed and not overdo everything. Give time for my mental being as well

Omar1985 July 16th

Reduce the consumption of seed oil, if I can't eliminate it yet

akunknown July 16th

@Hope

Finishing an early healthy dinner and then 1-2 hours later going to sleep early and of course have all the tasty chocolate I can get YUMMY YUM YUM!!!! 

Maslow July 17th

@Hope I will sleep more

Zeraphim July 17th

Find a way to mentally escape my situation in a way which doesn't risk me developing problems with dissociation.

devxnshx July 17th

@Hope i devote most of myself to "RADHEY KRISHN " and NAAM JAP

notjustsomeone July 18th

@devxnshx

Lord Radhe Krishna 🙏

amusingWest5360 July 17th

@Hope being diligent..committed in writing in my journal 

Clarisse29 July 17th

@Hope

sleep enough, actually do the therapy homework assigned to me, and journal

SummerKay2024 July 17th

@Hope

I brushed my hair, still sober 🐡✨️✨️

TJItalia July 17th

@Hope

I will eat healthier meals and maintain my good sleep hygiene. 

notjustsomeone July 17th

@Hope

Nice post. I will stop blaming myself for things I can't control.

TJItalia July 17th

@notjustsomeone

I definitely can relate to trying to control others or situations outside my control

notjustsomeone July 18th

@TJItalia

Yes it's a very painful process. Dead end.

purpleTree4652 July 17th

@Hope

Hi, Hope,

I just want to hang in there. I'm trying to deal with things as they come up.  I just have a lot going on for one person to deal with.

Trentst3r July 17th

I will take a walk

HopefulOne81 July 17th

@Hope I will get the rest I need and try to not overthink everything. 

Enthenia July 17th

I'll keep myself hydrated and not get overheated.

@Enthenia  yes! 💦 💧

Drink mo' H2O!  Hydration is good for you :)   baby-water.gif

hydrelated-water.gif

Enthenia July 18th

@BooksHugsandTea6370 I live in an arid climate so it's important!

FaithMonk9473 July 17th

Keeping the hope alive.. Meditation for myself

TU100OT July 17th

@Hope

Trying to sleep early 😅

@TU100OT :) This is a good goal!  What time is 'early' for you?  It can help if you make your goal more specific.  Then when you reach that goal you will have something to celebrate and a sort of benchmark to increase your hours of sleep, etc. 

I hope you have a good week of great rest ahead of you!  ~BooksHugs

TU100OT July 18th

@BooksHugsandTea6370

True, thank your for guiding me, I'll try to figure it out. Hope you have a good day too :)

purplephynix July 18th

@Hope nothing 

MayStorm July 19th

@purplephynix I know I am two days late from your post. Is there anything that I can do to help you set a goal? Sometimes we just can’t set a goal. And that is ok too. I am glad to see you here and also engaging. Please know you are never alone. ❤️🫶

janewayalpha1 July 18th

One way I will take care of myself this week is to take more time to reflect and journal. I used to do it as a daily practice, but I have lost touch in doing it after experiencing a few traumas. I guess I didn't want to reflect or relive the trauma by journaling, even though it probably would have really helped. But now I am making more of an effort to get more into it. 

MayStorm July 19th

@janewayalpha1

great goal. If journaling worked for you previously, I’m glad that you are going to use it again. Please take care of yourself in whatever way works for you. You can always stop the journaling if it gets too intense, or push through it. Listen to yourself and do what is right for you.

slowdecline48 July 18th

I was going to try to get more sleep but the way this week is playing out, well...

Did manage to get a bit more than usual last night & a cat nap in the afternoon. It was nice.

I gotta say this: in weeks & months to come, I don't think I'll have much trouble sleeping when the situation permits. Because there will be a buttload of work to do. This week is becoming tiring already.

@Hope  @Heather225  @InternalAcceptance 

One way I will take care of myself this week is: I would like to write more. 

Which in this case means at least one time this week, for at least 5-10 minutes.  In one place, like a journal.  It helps me to get my feelings and reactions to events on paper (or typed); sometimes even to help me figure out what I am feeling about important or stressful things.  I have been feeling lots of anxiety and stress recently.  I hope that writing some of that down will help me to get more of my feelings out of me and therefore lessen the anxiety that can come with the intense emotions.  ~ BooksHugs 

Heather225 July 18th

@BooksHugsandTea6370

journaling is such a powerful therapeutic tool. i am rooting for you!

TJItalia July 19th

@BooksHugsandTea6370

I love it I put my pen to the paper every morning to start my day. I include some gratitude, emotions/feelings and reflections on the previous day. I have been doing it since middle school. Marble notebooks to fancy Italian leather journals. 

MayStorm July 19th

I love your dedication and that you found something that works so well for you. I also. love that you shared this with us, as I find it personally inspirational. Thank you.

Whelve1 July 19th

@Hope by working out, and buying a new book to read

Pallab1993 July 19th

I'll try to mediate regularly. 😊

MayStorm July 19th

@hope try to listen more to myself than those around me who do not understand or choose to not understand.

Nightfrost July 20th

@Hope

cleaning my area in the dormitory room and cleaning the bathroom

isahappygirl July 20th

Eating three times a day and sleep before 12 AM

xykay85 July 21st

@Hope. I will show myself the respect I deserve.