Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2) Community Questions and Answers - The Basis of Mental Health Awareness and Support

SoulfullyAButterfly January 24th, 2021

As previously introduced, the Questions and Answers Pages at 7 Cups offer a wide range of quality based answers to common mental health questions

Questions and Answers are available for 38 main categories, ranging from General Mental Health, Disabilities, Managing Emotions, Loneliness, Grief, Recovery, Student Life, Work Stress, and many more!

Through this directory of available knowledge, awareness, and support, 7 Cups is equipped with answers to the common questions and concerns people have. Most of these Questions and Answers are featured in search engine results due to the value of the content they contain.

The main community Questions and Answers Page offers a recent questions section as well as a section containing the most answered questions.

All 7 Cups users are invited to search for or ask new questions through the main page. Community users can also participate in this area by submitting their answers, which are reviewed by a team for quality and other important requirements.

Through this discussion, we will discuss the basic requirements needed to research as well as write quality answers for the Question and Answer Pages. Additionally, we will optimize the drafted answers in light of certain guidelines.

(i) Basic Research and Writing Requirements: When writing answers to community questions, keep in mind these tips:

• You need to write a minimum of 150 characters and 100 words.

• If research is needed to guide your answer, consider only learning about the topic and avoid direct copy/pasting researched tips, advice, or information.

• Consider verifying the information or facts through at least 2 reliable sources.

• When researching possible answers or things the person can benefit from, consider their circumstances and if the tip is do-able and generally applicable.

• Avoid plagiarism.

• Use professional and appropriate language.

• If comfortable, you can add a personal anecdote to help add meaning to your answer. However, avoid turning the answer to just your account or an entire focus on your experience.

• Be empathetic, and consider using active listening skills to help not only answer their question but their feelings - this adds connection and meaning to your answer, as well as identifies understanding, which can lead to trust.

• Answers should be related to the question and must contain tips or approaches to help deal with the question/situation instead of vague responses, even if positive.

• 7 Cups is based on avoiding direct advice, this is because we do not know the complete scenario or situation a person may be facing. Keeping that in mind, avoid giving answers that provide one possible “solution” - a good tip is to consider encompassing all possible outcomes or more than one thing the person can try.

(ii) Ensuring Optimized Answers: Although the above requirements and tips help deliver a great answer, further optimization of drafted answers can help ensure their quality.

At 7 Cups, the Content Team uses researched and identified important keywords to guide their research and the writing process to result in optimized content as answers to community questions. In this regard, the basic tips/requirements involved are:

• Ensure answers have at least 8 to 10 sentences.

• Ensure the usage/incorporation of the maximum number or all of the provided keywords that can relate to the topic.

What are Keywords?

Generally, keywords can be thought of as terms or phrases that describe a piece of content. Related keywords are supporting keywords that can help further describe or expand on that initial content. For example, for the keyword “anxiety”, related keywords can be “anxiety symptoms” or “anxiety treatments”.

Keywords help with search engine marketing and hence are an important part of SEO strategies. A simple strategy to find keywords is to look for Google Related Searches. These related searches are searches that relate to your term. For instance, a Google Related Search for “anxiety symptoms” is “what is anxiety” - using this insight, you can consider including this phrase alongside a brief category of your content outline to help strengthen the optimization of your content.

For other free tools to help with keyword research, you can visit this external link.

Activity

Review this Sample Optimized Answer:

Question: How do paper bags help with panic attacks?

Provided Keywords: asthma attack, heart attacks, asthma, problems, brown paper bag, medical conditions, hyperventilation syndrome, mouth, respiratory alkalosis, common causes, chest pain, benefit, stress, medications

Approved, Optimized Answer:

While panic attacks might mimic the symptoms of heart attacks, they can be caused by several other problems and medical conditions. These include feeling stressed or facing medical conditions such as asthma attacks, hyperventilation syndrome, or even respiratory alkalosis. Although the common causes may differ, common symptoms include chest pain. Deep breathing through the mouth or by using a brown paper bag has its benefits, as it aids in the restoration of the loss of carbon dioxide in the blood during the panic attack.

Notes: The question was general, requiring general research-based knowledge on the process of using paper bags for panic attacks. As the keywords were essentially covered, note that this answer does not have 8-10 sentences, but further supporting information or even a personal anecdote can be added.

The following activity will help you put your attained knowledge to practice. Please write an optimized answer to the following community question, in light of the provided keywords. In addition, you are required to reply to at least one other student’s answer by identifying at least 3 strengths (things done correctly as per discussed guidelines) as well as at least 1 tip for improving the answer.

Note: You are welcome to click the question link and submit your written answer for community publication once done as this is an existing question!

Please do not forget to personally save your activity answers as well as your reply to another user’s answer (recommended on Google Doc or other means) as you will be asked to share this for your Weekly Progress Report.

Question: What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

Provided Keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

Bonus: Want to put your knowledge to test? Consider joining the Question and Answer (Q&A) Approval Team here and earn cheers for helping approve community answer submissions. You will be using the above knowledge as well as reminders on what makes a good answer. For more information, click here

-

This post is brought to you by the Content Development and Marketing Program, find out more information about the program here

JustLikeMellie October 3rd, 2021

@ComfortingNutella2030

I love your style of writing, the encouragement, and the use of the phrase "inner critic"

Maybe add a tip on improving communication with others :)

emotionalCurrent5586 October 18th, 2021

When you are feeling not good enough for someone know that your self worth do not depend on other people's opinion of you.

Always affirm yourself that you are more than enough.

The person you see in the mirror every day deserve to be happy and loved.

The person who let you feels that you are not enough might be also going tough times affirm them as well.

secrecykhasya October 18th, 2021

@emotionalCurrent5586 Hello!

I love that your style in answering the questions is direct/straightforward. It makes the reader easier to understand your points which is great.

Maybe elaborating more about your points will be a good idea to do. It'll make your points clearer and more well explained.

For me, a content is not solely based on points we're stating. It also includes how well we are with our words and explanation of it. Our content will be black and white but the words will make it colourful and beautiful to be read.

Keep going. I still your simplicity and straightforwardness and I'm sure you can make the most out of it. All the best for your journey throughout the program :)

iwishuwell November 3rd, 2021

@emotionalCurrent5586

i love that you summarize and tell the points in an easy way to understand but i feel you should expand your points more and put more info on the topic !! i really love the way you write don't get me wrong but it would be much better if you expanded on the topic

TrickyRicky October 22nd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Provided Keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

Feeling like you’re not good enough for someone is often the real reason many people self-destruct. It can be difficult to know your self worth when your inner critic is ruining your self- confidence. The first step to overcome this is by eliminating the influence of social media. In the current society, social media is the main cause of self esteem issues. At the end of the day reducing social media use will increase how you feel about yourself as you will not be comparing yourself to the unrealistic portrayals of body image as set by influencers and celebrities. Family members and partners can be another reason you feel you aren’t good enough. Often they think they are doing the right thing and are promoting healthy relationships by informing you of things that may be lacking, however they don't realise the irreversible damage it can do to your self- confidence. Communication in this sense is key to explaining how it makes you feel and then determine the best way to approach the conversation.

GoldenNest2727 November 2nd, 2021

@TrickyRicky

@TrickyRicky

1. Good use of SEO.

2. Your answer is realistic. It's true that a lot of people don't have supportive family and I think most articles/answers pretend otherwise. I like that you took it in the other direction. That's brave.

3. Your answer is concise.

One tip for improvement is to write in the active voice, since it's more powerful.

Unfortunately, we can often tear our own self-esteem apart with negative self-talk. We judge our own self-worth by what we see on social media, and sometimes it feels like we don't stack up. There's no one best way to calm your inner-critic, but it might help to pause for a moment and take stock about who you are. What makes you special? What do you do well? Maybe you can sing and dance. Maybe you're an excellent chef in the kitchen. Maybe you're amazing at showing compassion for others. Maybe you're a rock star in the office, or you're the most dependable friend ever. It's true that all human beings have flaws, but it's also true that all human beings have amazing qualities as well - and you're no different! At the end of the day, you can tame that self-doubt by reminding yourself of all your good qualities.

@GoldenNest2727

Do you think it's too Pollyanna? It's possible.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP November 4th, 2021

@GoldenNest2727 I like how you have a motivational tone to your writing here. I would try to edit in some more keywords, but this is a great start.

GoldenNest2727 November 5th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thanks for the tip! About how many keywords is a good amount to add within a 100 word - 150 word paragraph? I'm not sure how much is too much (keyword stuffing) and how much is too little. Do you have a basic guideline that you like to loosely follow?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP November 5th, 2021

@GoldenNest2727 very good point! To avoid keyword stuffing we try to increase the content length (always up to you and in general Q&As are not very length, a maximum of 2 paragraphs) alongside trying to space the keyword additions into sentences that also leverage quality perspectives/points usually helps. The Q&A tasks that are provided both in this Program activity/future team tasks (Content Volunteer Team) are usually provided to offer a balanced opportunity and not overdo it. When doing your own keyword research for articles/any other content tasks, I recommend sticking to the top 15 to help guide the flow of writing/editing.

iwishuwell November 3rd, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Provided Keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, the best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, a better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, the real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day

I used to be very insecure and feel like I was not needed by anyone in my family because I had my elder brother who was exceptional in his studies. He had so many talents I didn't have, and many qualities I wished I possessed, growing up with that I felt I couldn’t compete and that I wasn’t good enough, As well as growing up in the age of social media, being haunted with other people's thoughts about you, our self worth lies on the thoughts of other people about us, and having self-doubt and having to question your self worth and having low self-esteem, it’s a time when I had to really learn to take the first step in knowing that my whole life I needed the self-confidence and needed a healthy relationship with my family and myself and stop the negative self-talk end of the day I realized that I need to have time with myself and realize that I am an amazing and unique person that loves myself.

ouiCherie November 7th, 2021

@iwishuwell

The personal experience point of view that was delivered in a conversational tone made the paragraph friendly and easy to read.

You successfully incorporated the keywords in a nice flow and I especially like the self-compassion at the end. Great tips!

Constructive feedback: adding expert view, or published studies from a reliable source that supports your paragraph can increase the reliability in you Q&A answer.

All in all, great writing! ⭐

@iwishuwell

Use of the key words, providing your own experience and being empathetic was awesome!

One tip would be to perhaps, shortening the experience or use of "I" phrases to focus on the member more. 

MarinaLecubet November 5th, 2021
You are an an amazing person, you want to be in a healthy relationship. Often, life presents us with obstacles that will test our strength, self-esteem, and self worth. Life will present us choices that are important to recognize so we can remain secure. These tests start at the home with family members and parents and even the media.

The first step is practicing self-worth and self-love. Always put yourself first. Look at where your self worth is and what you need to improve and refrain from negative talk. Therapy can help in this if you feel you need outside help.

I have realized I am not good enough for this person you have come to tell yourself. However, take a second look. Should you be thinking I am not good enough for this person or is this person good for me. It can be confusing because it has similar meaning but the latter focuses on you which is what is important.

Practice self love to gain confidence in yourself and you will see you are always good enough. What did I do for myself today? At the end of the day no one will look out for ourselves except for us. There is a vast of information available that can help with our self-esteem and really get to know ourselves and what is happening to see where we need improvement.
ouiCherie November 7th, 2021

@MarinaLecubet

Great tips in there. A thought reframing from "I am not good enough for this person" to "Is this person good for me", surely will make a difference.

Additionally, self-care and self-discovery are indeed ingredients for healthy self-love.

Constructive feedback: perhaps consider the flow from what is the problem, how it may affect us to what are alternative solutions, and add a reliable source to improve the delivery and conciseness.

All in all, great job! 💜

29amy November 27th, 2021

@MarinaLecubet

I love the number of keywords that you incorporated! And I am really inspired by this quote that you included, this is really well said: "At the end of the day no one will look out for ourselves except for us." Moreover, you have laid out many questions to provoke thoughtful reflections that can be beneficial to someone that is only seeing the negatives!

It seems like more research can be made to consolidate your response,

Vallabhibirdie November 8th, 2021

Question: what to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone? This is the most common question that we all human beings ask at one point in our lives. Although this is most common question but it is also most unanswered one. It takes lot of courage to ask this question and at the same time confront our feelings. Believe me it is not easy at all. And I am really glad that you are taking efforts to make your life more beautiful. Life is like a rollercoaster it can be make you self-confident at one movement and at the same time can lead you to self -doubt at the very next movement. Life is not easy. Our inner critic can be really harsh sometimes. Especially when we are dealing with our self-esteem. There are times that these thoughts become overbearing and we just want to get rid of them. It can be overwhelming. But a good news is that there is solution for everything. Like, we can look deep down ourself and ask why I am feeling like this. Or we can use one if the greatest gifts given to us living beings i.e communication. Communicate with the person and talk about your feelings, doubts etc. It is like a bridge which fills empty spaces. Sometimes maybe our parents, family members, partners, may not understand us or we don't feel like sharing with them due to various reasons. Then maybe you can talk to anonymous listeners at 7cup . And if you are still not satisfied and think that you need to talk to some expert like therapist then go ahead. You can find therapists at 7cup also. Never feel ashamed of your feelings and don't bottle them up. It is not good and and also not healthy for our mental state. We all are different and unique in ourself. Be what you are and don't be afraid of judgement. You can also try to thing positively. I know it's the hardest thing to do when your inner critic is clawing at you. But it's is only you who can do it. Negative self- talk will never take you anywhere and will cause more harm only. Maybe you can try setting goals like changing every negative statment into positive one. Remember one thing everything takes time and it is not an overnight process. There maybe times when you feel like giving up or failing but it's okay. Till the time you are trying and motivating yourself you are successful. Because, at the end of the day it is only you who can actually make the difference.

ouiCherie November 13th, 2021

@Vallabhibirdie

That's an empathetic answer with many good points to note, Valla. You exceed the minimum number of characters, words and have incorporated some of the given keywords nicely.

For constructive feedback, perhaps you can try to add more keywords and deliver your message more concisely. There are also many writing tools available that can help in your future writings.

All in all, great job!

Vallabhibirdie November 14th, 2021

@ouiCherie Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely work on these points,.

29amy November 27th, 2021

We are much better collectors of our weaknesses than our strengths. Oftentimes, we love someone so much that they become so bright in our eyes, and when looking at ourselves, we see that we are not as bright. Standing next to someone so bright will elongate our shadow, and when we look at ourselves, that’s all that we can see. It is natural that we feel anxious to lose someone so important to us, and the more afraid we are, the more negative thoughts we have on ourselves and the relationship. Our parents, children, significant others and family members will love you the way you love them! Once in a while, we would doubt our self-worth when compared to the images we see on social media. Leading to negative self-talk, self-doubt and inner criticism, which can damage our self-esteem. Communication is an essential step in keeping a healthy relationship. It is important to let the other person know how you feel about the relationship and what you would like to see change. Keep in mind that everyone is a star!

crang17 February 6th, 2022

@29amy Hi Amy! This is amazing content. The 3 things I noticed that you have done correctly are 1) using an empathic and yet professional tone, 2) exceptional incorporation of the keywords, 3) following the standard length. It is a really good read.

I think just for a tiny tiny improvement, I would suggest that you can also add some personal anecdotes.

Anyhow, you did amazingly!

Kpopcat2020 April 13th, 2022

@29amy

It's very good, you used key words and were relatable. The main thing I like is how you are using empowering words and key phrases. Something you should improve is that the sentences are very wordy.

amazingNutella24 December 5th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Soul, loved the activity! Thanks a lot 💜

I thank you for taking the first step in finding your voice and posing this question. The feeling of not being good enough for someone is a usual giveaway of low self-esteem and self-insufficiency. And it may originate from a lot of things like the unrealistic standards set by social media or being unable to stand up to the expectations of your parents, partner, or children. As human beings, at some point, all these factors may activate your inner critic, which generates negative self-talk and self-doubt. And by no means is any form of self-deprecation easy to sit through.

The good news is that it is always a good time to start looking for the best way to be a better person for yourself. Practicing self-love is an applaudable stride in helping raise self-confidence and self-esteem. Self-worth can be recognized and stabilized by clear communication of information and interpersonal boundaries to maintain a healthy relationship with your family members, choosing to do the right thing for yourself, finding time for yourself, reading a good book or working on your hobbies, practising self-gratitude, or even considering professional therapy with us at 7cups.com. Though you may not always detect the real reason for feeling insufficient, you’re still an amazing person who deserves help and support on this journey!

And as they say, “If you lose someone but find yourself, you’ve won”, because at the end of the day, it’s you for you and I wish you good luck with finding yourself and great things in your whole life 💜

ouiCherie December 18th, 2021

@amazingNutella24

Woohoo! You're indeed amazing Nutella. No pun intended 😁

The opening sentence is kind and empathetic 💜 keywords incorporated very well, and I definitely love your choice of words!

All the best to you Nutella!

GoldenRuleJG January 22nd, 2022

@amazingNutella24

Very well done on this excellent answer Nutella. Three things you have done well: 1) Intelligent use of key words - yay you used them all! 2) Impactful first sentence - well done! It manages to draw us into the answer. 3) Your answer has a lot of heart which I love 😊 One area of improvement: Reconsider the word “though” and change it to “although” for your second last sentence.

Brilliant work! ☺️👍

amazingNutella24 December 5th, 2021

@brightSunset61

Hey hey, Set! 💜 I hope you're well! This is so beautifully written 💜

Three strengths of this piece:

1. You've used a great number of provided keywords!

2. Your text sounds very empathetic yet professional.

3. And you've covered a lot of areas - Perfect introduction and also highlighting the main part pertaining to support.

Honestly, I don't have any suggestions, haha. It is very well compiled! Perhaps adding in a relevant quote would make it stronger? 💜 Good luck!

@brightSunset61

Couldn't agree more with Nutella, a well written paragraph 💫

You incorporated the provided keywords smoothly! Well done 💜

Zahraa000 December 5th, 2021

Question:What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

When I feel that I am not enough for someone at first, I sit down with myself and get to know the weakness that made me think in this way because the feeling of inadequacy for someone stems from within the individual that he is not convinced of himself! So I work on my weaknesses and strengthen them by learning new skills that help me in self-esteem more. I am convinced from within that I am enough for anyone, regardless of their level. When I am full from the inside, everything will be easy for me and this is what the other will see about me Therefore, it is necessary to continuously develop and learn new skills so that the individual feels self-sufficient, and therefore it will be sufficient for anyone💓

@Zahraa000

Solid point at the opening sentence! Sit with our emotions because they are telling us something. 💜

Would you please give example paragraph with provided keywords:

parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day.

The closing message is also wonderful: When I'm full from the inside, everything will be easier for me and that's what others will see about me. Well said! 💫

WhiteRoses25 December 24th, 2021

@ouiCherie

Would you please give example paragraph with provided keywords:

parents, partner, self-esteem, social media, self-worth, good news, best way, first step, human beings, children, therapy, self-love, family members, better person, good time, good luck, inner critic, self-doubt, negative self-talk, real reason, whole life, amazing person, self-confidence, voice, right thing, healthy relationship, great things, information, communication, end of the day.

Feeling like you’re not good enough could come with certain reasons. Our self-esteem can be hindered by this and out family like our parents may not know how to help. Social media has a great
deal in the way they impact others and ourselves into thinking what the best body shape is at times in history.
Our self-worth has to be taken seriously by our inner-critic. Family members can point out our achievements and increase our real reason to be in this world. Someday we would like to be parents. All of our work to become a better person could be for this reason and we can all be merry.
Our self-confidence and voice can help change how the world sees us and others. We can form a healthy relationship with our partner. Through communication and becoming an amazing person. We create a good time and good luck through self-love. At the end of the day it’s what we choose to cherish that matters most. Our whole life can be turned around by one decision. A decision to self-care. Through therapy we can learn to be great people and be great future parents for our children.
GingerMC December 16th, 2021

Feeling as though you are not good enough for someone- be it a partner, your parents, other family members, or even our children- can be quite hard and painful. Lack of connection and validation from an attachment figure tends to lower self-esteem and cause us to doubt our self-worth.

Though the good news is that there are various ways we can raise our self-esteem regardless of how well our relationships are going.

The first step is to try practicing self care techniques. This can be going for a walk, making a cup of tea, watching funny videos, or taking a bath. Doing the little things that bring us joy can bring us a sense of fulfilment and can help boost self-confidence.

The second step is to practice self-compassion. This may be quite hard at first, but science has proven that positive self-talk can increase our capacity for self-love. Therapy can also be great for working on lessening our inner critic and building a healthy relationship with ourselves. In fact, www.7cups.com offers online therapy.

At the end of the day, you are deserving of a healthy relationship with yourself and others. We are all human beings worthy of being treated well and achieving great things. Good luck.

@GingerMC

Love it Ginger! The keywords used smoothly and the paragraph presented very well 💜

If you haven't already, please continue to next coursework here

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with, or for graphic design, @AriadneLove can support you. All the best to you! 💫

optimisticMoment4139 December 19th, 2021

Question:what to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone ?

first of all you when you feeling this way about yourself that means that you still don't know yet your qualities and your worth , and it's important to know that you might never expect people to treat you any better than yourself

i lived this experience before and i felt that im unworthy and i started to put all the blame on me , even i tried to chase my partner expecting him to give me the love i deserve but after that i decided to love myself and doing my hobbies , letting go my partner , i completly changed my life by living in better style , i finally succeed to have the body that i always dreamt of , and im even more close to my family and friends

and after this long period this is me feeling stronger than before

KatePersephone December 20th, 2021

@optimisticMoment4139 I really like the way you used different expressions to explain yourself!

a tip I would give you is to use the keywords given on the activity :) they could be helpful in adding more information on the paragraph!

KatePersephone December 20th, 2021

What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone?

Very often, we often do not feel good enough for someone, even for ourselves. And there are multiple reasons for that. It could be caused by our parents and family, which can cause damage to our self-esteem, and cause us to have self-doubt and talk negatively about ourselves. Another reason would be social media, which promotes unrealistic self-images and beauty standards that cause teens (and adults) to try and look like these people. Some things to remember are that you're an amazing person regardless of how you look or your lifestyle! At the end of the day, every person is different and unique in their own way. Managing to believe in yourself can be really hard and can take much time, but I'm certain you can do it!

bubblingSea6361 December 20th, 2021

@KateDoskocilova

I really enjoyed reading this paragraph, it's very encouraging and what you said about social media was super true!
The way you incorporated the keywords was very nice and it made a lot of sense. I love the pink paragraph too, though it might be helpful to highlight some of the keywords so it's easier to read (:

ouiCherie December 22nd, 2021

@KateDoskocilova

Great Q&A answer, Kate! Minimum number of words ✔, the answer is empathetic, no grammatical errors or plagiarism found, used given keywords, and the paragraph written concisely. 💜

bubblingSea6361 December 20th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

keywords: parents, partner, self-esteem, self-worth, good luck, self-doubt (doubting yourself), communicate (communicating)

While you might be frustrated and feel isolated when it seems like you're not good enough for other people, such as your parents or your partner, remember that everyone has their own flaws and insecurities, so you're not alone in this. Instead of focusing on your flaws, it might help to replace negative self-talk with positive affirmations so you can develop your self-esteem and realize your self-worth.

It might also be helpful to remember that people don't love others because they're perfect but rather because there is chemistry between the both of you and that you're a loyal, compassionate companion. However, if this continues to worry you maybe try directly communicating with other people, especially your loved ones since they would want to see you improve and thrive.
Although you might not be doubting yourself, you are enough! Good luck in your journey of finding self confidence (:
lueurspace December 22nd, 2021

@bubblingSea6361

I really like your answer, Sea! Some of the strengths that I noticed in your answer -

• You were very empathetic in your response and I like how you labelled some of the emotions the person could be experiencing. It shows that you made great use of active listening!
  • Your answer also contained tips or approaches such as suggesting positive affirmations (which a lot of research has backed up as being helpful!). I also like the emphasis or the gentle nudge towards communication and connection with those around them. I think when someone is dealing with self-esteem issues, talking to someone who knows them or those who value them helps a lot!
  • I like how you did not give any advice in your answer, but rather covered a few different grounds on what they can potentially try and do. The language you used seems very professional and your entire answer was worded amazingly!

I don't know if a tip would even be necessary considering it might bring subjectivity and a biased opinion of mine but -

• Maybe include a few examples of positive affirmations that the person could use. A lot of positive affirmations available online are generalized and may not be as efficient but there are a few tips for creating personalized affirmations. I think examples help make anything more valuable (but I could use the same tip for myself haha, I don't think I included much of this).

It was great reading your answer. Good luck with the program! :)

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?