Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your profile pic?

Heather225 August 9th, 2023

You may have noticed that the newly upgraded rollover feature (the pop-up that appears when you hover over a user’s name using the desktop version of the site) aimed at encouraging interaction and connection. Now you can get a quick look at basic info without having to click into the profile such as if a listener is verified, what level they or a member is on (tip: helps to identify newbies to welcome), and what I like most: a bigger clearer profile photo.

screen-shot-2023-08-09-at-11-40-18-am_1691606469.png

To celebrate the rollover, please tell us

What is your pfp

Does it have a meaning?

★ Why did you choose it?

☆ Bonus upvotes if you tag a friend to share their pfp story!

Jenna August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp - It is an astronaut holding a planet flower.

Does it have a meaning? I have a deep obsession with space and astronauts. A lovely listener also made it for me.

★ Why did you choose it? I chose it because not only did a listener make it and it holds value, but I love how cute it is holding a planet flower and it's pretty.

Tagging @AnnaSilverberg, @EmotionsListener and @calmingWinter4421 to share their pfp story.

wildflower999 August 9th, 2023

@Jenna

Oooh, I like this new feauture!

☆ What is your pfp?

It's an artwork! Infinity Mirror Room-Fireflies on Water by Yayoi Kusama

Does it have a meaning?

I'm not sure. It reminds of being one with the universe and co-exiting with other wonderful beings.

☆ Why did you choose it?

Because it's beautiful and inspiring :)

I bet @Hapra probably will have a lot to say about his pfp :P

wildflower999 August 9th, 2023

@Jenna

whoops, I clicked on the wrong reply button.

I love your pfp!!! It's so cute ♡♡♡ I also have an obsession for everything related to space haha.

Jenna August 10th, 2023

@wildflower999

Haha, that is okay! I like your pfp too! It's very serene and I like that it means coexisting with others for you.

calmingWinter4421 August 10th, 2023

@Jenna

What is your pfp - It is a misty/foggy forest

Does it have a meaning? - All of my life I have really loved nature. I am a deeply imaginative person who loves to read and I think a foggy forest is the perfect start to any epic story. When I imagine a misty, foggy forest, it is my sacred place if you will, where I feel safe, protected, and content. And when I chat with members I hope they feel the calmness yet intrigue I feel when I look at it.

★ Why did you choose it? I chose it because I really like the energy associated with the image. I feel very calm, yet interested to learn more in what the picture is showing, and it sort of pulls me in. I think my goal when talking with members is to allow them to feel invited to share with me and I thought the image was an approachable and a fun one to choose.

Tagging @magnificentNutella and @CandyMoon

Jon7Cups August 10th, 2023

@Jenna Ohhhh. I thought it was Charlie Brown (cartoon character) yawning! 😂

Jenna August 10th, 2023

@Jon7Cups

Haha, I can see that now!

NewYorker11 August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

7cups-newyorker11_1691607755.png

What is your pfp

my profile picture is on the birthdate of my nephew!

Does it have a meaning?

yes, this day has alot of meaning for me!!! my youngest sister, her first son was born and i was very proud to again be given the title of Uncle!

★ Why did you choose it?

i chose this profile pic because it helps me identify with my loved ones, especially my "Golden Nephew"

Georginahowe August 9th, 2023

screenshot-20230809-201416-opera-mini_1691608514.jpg

This is one of my support dogs martha

SparkyGizmo August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

Hi H! 😊 ❤️ Thank you for this fun forum post! I always love to hear the origin stories and reasoning for the choice of pfp's as well as screen names of others as I see those as an extension of ourselves here on 7 cups. ❤️

I'm not exactly sure what my pfp is exactly, but instead what it looks like or feels like to me. To me it seems like a big burst of light. For me it looks like and feels like positive energy, happiness, hope, and joy. I chose my user name first and then stumbled upon a pfp that seemed to match it?

I chose Sparky to hopefully represent my positivity, energy and willingness to help. I chose Gizmo for the second part, as a Gizmo is like a widget...some sort of useful little gadget that has no name. I was hoping it would show my willing spirit to not know exactly what it is that I could do around here, how I could be of help, to not define myself, but just that I care and I try hard.

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

AnnaSilverberg August 9th, 2023
@Heather225

@Jenna - Yay for the tag 💖

What is your pfp?

It is a picture of an Orca with streams of light and dark coming from it.

Does it have a meaning?

Yes, the Orca has always been an animal that has been interesting to me,
I find them to be amazing and inspiring.
They are very big on creating strong connections to one another.
They have wide range of emotions, including empathy, joy, playfulness and love
and also, high emotional intelligence.

★ Why did you choose it?

When I saw the photo, I knew I wanted to have it as a Profile Picture.
But I knew I had to change it a bit, which I did.

I needed to add the light to the photo, because that way it was balanced.
🌓
We all have light and dark within us.
We will always be in the gray, and that's amazing.

I would love to see the story behind your wonderful profile pictures:
@YourCaringConfidant , @InternalAcceptance and @Amy
✨💙

YourCaringConfidant August 9th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg Thanks for the tag, my beautiful twin.♡ I love your reason for why you chose your pfp. Awww. Xoxo. I love you and accept all your ways.

empathicPresence9091 August 9th, 2023

Minions!!

Jenna August 9th, 2023

@empathicPresence9091

This cracked me up for some reason. I just love how it's a simple word "minions!" with excitement.

magnificentNutella August 9th, 2023

@empathicPresence9091

I Love minions!!!

PatienceImpatiens August 9th, 2023

What is your pfp

Me!

Does it have a meaning?

Yes, my friends started calling me Pat the Cat for some reason.

★ Why did you choose it?

This photo reminds me of my cat Rudy, who used to rudely pee on the curtains, while retaining the elegance of a refined gentleman cat with the tuxedo and all. But it's me! Meaaowwwwwww.

CalmRosebud August 9th, 2023

What is your pfp

A Lion.

Does it have a meaning?

Yes, my Spirit Animal is a Lion.

★ Why did you choose it?

A friend here used to call me "Lion Flower."

FrenchMarbles August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp

It's a black-and-white image stating "French Marbles," and funnily enough, it's the same name as my username! Imagine the odds! :o

Does it have a meaning?

It's my username xD

★ Why did you choose it?

Well, because I'm often in the group chats, it's just easier for other people to see who is talking because they can literally read my name in the picture!

I shall tag hmmm

@Beck1 and uhhhhh @Tabbycat97 and @InternalAcceptance

WinterRose9 August 9th, 2023

My pfp is of me and this when i started really learning my witchy nature an enjoying myself for myself an my mini family

WinterRose9 August 9th, 2023

and i chose it because it shows my glow that ive been told that i have recently ever since moving to my new apartment with my fiance and daughter 😊

VioletNotes August 9th, 2023

★ What is your pfp

My pfp is rain on a car window!

★ Does it have a meaning?

I haven't thought a lot about the meaning behind my pfp. A lot of people say that they enjoy the sound of rain and find it calming, which creates a nice environment for listening ♡ฅ ^

★ Why did you choose it?

I chose this picture because it's calming and simple!

tagging @LittleBirdie30 I've always been curious about the giraffe!

LittleBirdie30 August 10th, 2023

@VioletNotes Aww thanks for the tag Violet!! People always ask why I have a giraffe for my pfp when my username is Birdie, but I love giraffes and I came across the picture and thought it was cute! (I blatantly searched for "cute giraffe pictures" on Google).

Tagging @AcatalepticShadow @Chevy81 @MelodyoftheOcean

magnificentNutella August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

My profile picture is of stars and galaxy that I many many years ago found online! It was taken by a photographer from rocky mountain national park🌌💜

I chose my profile picture because I'm fascinated by the cosmos, galaxies, and stars. They make me feel like the universe is magnificent. It's like the universe is a giant masterpiece and the stars and galaxies are brushstrokes. 🌌💜

Tagging because I want to know about their pfp😀: @Paarl @Skewers @RogueOne1983 @DonaldDraper @grimsmark8

What is your pfp?

🌈 🧁

Does it have a meaning?

There's no special meaning behind my pfp. I just loved how it looked so much. Lol.❤

★ Why did you choose it?

Everyone knows I love rainbows! I love any and all pretty colors and they just make me happy! 🙃 When I first changed my pfp to this it was pride month and perfectly suited me! After all, I am sweet, colorful, and love to smile.

warmheartedCamp3360 August 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant rainboww cupcakees !!

EmberShard August 9th, 2023

My picture is a gift that I bought for my mom. It's the last reminder that all I want for her is tranquility. She just brings too much stress and anxiety to herself, which ultimately spreads to her loved ones including my siblings and I. All I wish is that she gets better.

ListenerPanda007 August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp - It's a Panda with a headset 🐼

Does it have a meaning? - Panda, the champion of the valley of peace is here for anyone who needs someone 🌷

★ Why did you choose it? - The Panda Spirit works on my Heart Chakra to help me show love and gratitude. Panda's mantra could well be, “Your feelings matter" 💜

Tagging https://www.7cups.com/@iPHOENIX https://www.7cups.com/@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

white-brown-illustration-drink-panda-logo-1_1691612442.png

iPHOENIX August 9th, 2023

@ListenerPanda007

It's lovely and cute, and importantly meaningful one.

ListenerPanda007 August 9th, 2023

@iPHOENIX Thank you, Phoenix 🔥

“The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.” — Leo Tolstoy

@ListenerPanda007 Wow! That's a great quote ❤

@iPHOENIX Twin! Peekaboo, I see you. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant Ooh, poor me. I was keeping a low profile 😋 you caught me.

OakSerenity August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

Thank you for this rollover feature! It's so convenient and easy to use whenever I meet new members and listeners around the platform!

★ What is your pfp

A circle-framed drawing I made featuring 2 different sized task windows, with the first window overlapping on the other, featuring the initials of my username OS, and a mint colored cursor hovering on it. The background includes some sparkles. 🤭

★ Does it have a meaning?

Not really, I'm currently experimenting. 🤗

★ Why did you choose it?

I like to have my own style of how I present myself on this platform, with a focus of bringing positivity and hope. I might change this eventually depending on my mood or taste. 😆

vt6pprp_1691613424.jpg

AvyIsKing August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp?

My profile picture is my favorite book characters as the cover of my favorite my chemical romance album.

Does it have a meaning?

Yes it does! The series these charecters come from is my comfort series. The man with the crown reflects me in ways I have never been reflected. He is the reason I chose my user as well. He is proof that even if life gives you a crap set of cards and keeps making you make bad choices, in the end you can still be a good person. The album means a lot to me because it's mine and my boyfriends song. And it brings me closer to my best friend.

★ Why did you choose it?

It symbolizes me, and my favorite aspects about the world. And it looks cool

RogueOne1983 August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

Purple teacup because "7 Cups." Butterflies hovering over; I love butterflies!

Fond of the color purple.

@Tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11 August 10th, 2023

@RogueOne1983 thanks for tagging me 😁❤

RogueOne1983 August 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 of course!! 💛💙

tiamishere August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

What is your pfp? Daffodils

Does it have a meaning? Yes! A lot of people think that the only reason for my pfp is that I like daffodils, that's true but daffodils in my culture symbolize renewal and a fresh start, daffodils are known to be a beautiful metaphor in poems of my country

Why did you choose it? I love daffodils! They're my fav flowers

aragorn2 August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

* My profile picture is… well you can see it

* It has no meaning

* I chose it because it depicts me perfectly

Fuechsin August 9th, 2023

@Heather225

This feature is awesome! It really helps to get a clearer look at some of the pictures.

What is your pfp?

My profile picture shows me taking a selfie while on my very first convention.

Does it have a meaning?

This is one of the first times in which I had to represent the company I'm working for on my own.
Thus, it kind of shows me finally becoming an adult.

★ Why did you choose it?

I was hoping that my excitement and energy in that picture might be contagious.

Tagging @InternalAcceptance. I'd really love to know the story behind their profile picture.