Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

starmelon7 February 8th, 2021

Good book- informative and well written.

Soulpath27 February 8th, 2021

Hi 7cups family,

I have finished reading this book "7 cups for searching soul" a week ago and I cant tell how much I loved it. I spend whole week or more on this book, just absorbing, imbibing and contemplating I tried to learn as much as possible. The journey was awesome. I think everybody should read this lovely book.πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

cyanTiger3098 June 10th, 2021

@Soulpath27 is that a self help book, spiritual?

uniqueForever191 February 8th, 2021

really good

Beckisoul February 9th, 2021

It's a good read, recapping on basics like gratitude, the joy of giving and having meaningful relationships with people.

gracefulDaisy2976 February 10th, 2021

Finished steps 1&2 This book was super helpful not just for my personal life but also made it easier to understand how to share those skills with other people too!

becalmyouareincontrolbabe February 10th, 2021

@Hope an excellent book love it

charmingBeach6125 February 24th, 2021

Done both! It was just amazing reading it😌

whenitsdarklookforstars March 3rd, 2021

@Hope

Step 1 and 2 done!!

My favourite part was when the book talked about accepting negative emotions, since we often spend a lot of time rejecting them!

Great book, thanks 7Cups!

NityaSpiritualHealer March 3rd, 2021

@Hope

Great πŸ‘Œ

Like a soul searching and good connect for my Spiritual journey.

Regards

RelaxedPanda March 16th, 2021

I have just finish reading and reviewed on Goodreads.

I love the book! It is so practical and there are so much helpful informations. I will work with it for a long time.

Optimisticempath March 16th, 2021

Read and Reviewed

I like the simple language and a personal touch In the words. Very helpful book

considerateParadise6717 March 16th, 2021

@Hope

I have done steps 1 and 2. Thank you for it, it was great to read and will be really useful on 7cups chats and in real life situations.

windSpirit March 17th, 2021

I did 1 and 2. Most favorite were chapter 8 and 9 with nice ideas about improving.

herealways27 April 8th, 2021

I read the book and left a review on Goodreads! I really like that the book is generally short and straight to the point. I enjoy reading the Welcome/Introduction section the most because it's really relatable and speaks right to my concern. It makes me feel more certain about my choice of being a listener here at 7 Cups. Love it!

UnicornsCottonCandy April 8th, 2021

@Hope

I posted my review on Goodreads.

The part which I engaged is the part which explored how we can face with the difficult problems ahead of us and how we can ask for help. In short, I really felt grateful reading this book :)

LilacKalypso9 April 13th, 2021

@Hope All done😊

Reviewed it on Amazon... One of my favourite parts was the introduction, along with sections which would then relate to the story told in the beginning.

Beauty05 April 13th, 2021

Thank you very much for this piece of genuine heartfelt words. This book is a guide to those in severe pain and looking for a way to find themselves. Thank you

Emily619 April 13th, 2021

An amazing book by the founder, @GlenM!

peachtones April 14th, 2021

I just read the book and it was extremely informative! It was a wonderful read, thank you for suggesting it :)

AboveReproach April 14th, 2021

Yeah downloaded the book and started to read it, so far interesting πŸ‘, also left the reviews on both sites, Than you for doing something like this, it helps to spread and grow for the community πŸ‘Œ

MaeveTheBrave April 15th, 2021

@Hope

Gotcha covered! Read and reviewed!

As someone who has been to multiple CBT, DBT, & many more types of individual and group therapy programs, in both: in and out patient settings, I genuinely enjoyed how easy to read and digest this book was. The he core concepts were presented straightforwardly, as you are walked from Point A (or Thought 1) to to Point B (Thought 2), and so on, using the same types of questions therapy or trained self-talk might provide for you (i.e: "Why do we keep them away? ... because they are scary. Why are they scary?" and more). It was insightful and the writing really struck me as someone who really knew what they were talking about.

OpenYourHeart12 April 17th, 2021

Where to get the book?

April 18th, 2021

@Hope

I have read this book, plus let a review. My name is sia.

I loved reading it and it helped me gain a lot of knowledge

AirSoul May 4th, 2021

I've read the book, liked it. Amazing! Stood out the most "self-care first".

FawkesCare12 May 9th, 2021

@Hope

Done :)

Was a lovely read. Realized the importance of reflection if I'm to progress in life.

Happylittlepixie May 13th, 2021

Step 1 and 2 done! I love to read and this book was just amazing! <3

peacefulIris56 May 22nd, 2021

@Hope

I downloaded the book. I really like the book. Why should I have to use an Amazon platform to get this badge? It's great to market a product and to have reviews for publicity for sure.

LovetoGod May 26th, 2021

@peacefulIris56

I agree with you❀

LovetoGod May 26th, 2021

@Hope

I did both steps

The book is just awesome. I really love it. I learned so many new things. I learned new concepts and how to grow in your life. The book is really lovely. First of all, I love it's name. It is so beautiful. Secondly,the poem in the introduction,it took my heart,so beautiful. I love the second part most, about 7 cups with different values. I really love it and recommend it to everyone✨❀

Enbyowl May 30th, 2021

I read it and reviewed it. My favorite aspect of it was how it makes you feel validated and understood

Nestatang June 2nd, 2021

so enlightening! it was a good read that was easy to follow

BlueTurtle5 June 3rd, 2021

I read and left a review on goodreads quite a while back. The poem stuck with me

Paprika001 June 7th, 2021

I read the book and reviewed it on Goodreads. I loved the book as a whole, but really enjoyed the inclusion of real life experiences. It was amazing to see each cup and concept connected to an actual scenario.

namoli7 June 7th, 2021

@Hope
its really great!!

Tusharnature0 June 8th, 2021

The Searching Soul book , Amazing book , Simple language, Very clear, Very deep, loved it, thanks

YellowRose27 June 8th, 2021

Did step 1 and 2.

This book sure has some meaningful insights.

wannatalkaboutit June 8th, 2021

@Hope I really liked the book! But I think that maybe we should cater it to listeners for training purposes or long time members because I think the community would definitely benefit from this.

Sedtzl1 June 9th, 2021

I downloaded and wrote a review about the book. I read it last year. I love that it’s about making life better. Optimize Life!

Anvshere June 9th, 2021

Great book