Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

Tommehhhh May 9th, 2022

@Hope

Hey Hope, I finished all 3 steps and I enjoyed the book. A lot of the information was consistent with the material offered here but was very organized and straightforward. Thanks!

sweetgrandpa May 9th, 2022

@Esperança

I read it for the second time with more discretion because I realized that it is a "manual" of organization for life. Of course it's not rigid, but an excellent way to see with new eyes.

I introduced self-analysis as a daily routine and if it is not well, some people to open up to me. Another routine inserted is to observe throughout the day the acts of love I receive and the various acts of kindness that we do not notice because we are so busy.

ShrutiScarlet May 10th, 2022

@Hope

Hey, I read the whole book and reviewed it.

It was really fun and very informative. Thanks for the opportunity!

Harsvin May 31st, 2022

@Hope

Downloaded, read and reviewed the book!

Gave me helpful insights that I would definitely implement.

I appreciate the opportunity ❤

bubblingJoy3958 May 31st, 2022

I'm interested and I'm about to download the book, I'll come back here to give my feedback on it. This is wonderful news.

FrenchMarbles June 1st, 2022

@Hope

Reviewed, I want part two, this was really relevant and I adored it!

NorthernLights32ie June 6th, 2022

I just obtained this copy and am eagerly anticipating the journey. Thanks for sharing and offering

naturalDreamer7328 June 7th, 2022

@Hope

Done steps one and two

The book was very informative, I loved it. :)

sweetOcean1415 June 10th, 2022

@Hope Thanks I just downloaded it

June 14th, 2022

@Hope

Did both steps, great book, and gave a good review loved it

June 28th, 2022

@Hope

Did both and I loved how helpful it was

Glue June 30th, 2022

@Hope

I read and reviewed the e-book! All the allegories are confusing at times, but absolutely profound and thought-provoking when you sit down and think about them. They were by far my favourite addition.

pamharley003 June 30th, 2022

@Hope

I have read this book many many times and stored it in my tablet to go back to when I need to fix something in my life. I highly reccommend every read this book

audienta July 8th, 2022

@Hope

I did the steps. I've answered the question in the review: "This book shows what I love about 7 Cups - it's written by the community for the community. We're in this world together, and life can only work out if we are open to receiving and giving support."

magicalOcean594 July 9th, 2022

@Hope

reviewed both for lp thank you for sharing it !!!

optimisticRiver9942 July 11th, 2022

Thanks for making a book , for a person like me. I'm so much into reading . I will definitely give it a read and give my review.

Sending good vibes 😊

NewYorker11 July 11th, 2022

@Hope

the 7 Cups for the Searching Soul is one of the best feel-good books i have read in quite some time!!! the most important part of this book to me was that it helped me identify with myself in a day-in day-out basis and realize that self care is very important!!!

WingedSoul July 11th, 2022

@Hope

Did both! I'm really enjoying reading this so far, and I think my favorite chapter is on distraction. It's been really helping me in my personal journey, as well as being a listener.

AndyLV July 12th, 2022

@Hope

I did step one and two!!!

purpleSea7109 July 12th, 2022

Hi I got the book. I did not could get book. Thanks just see how it come in the post. Amazon is so good.Xx

LoveTracker July 14th, 2022

@Hope

Done Step 1 & @ (Reviewed at Good Reads)

My favorite part was to really understand the 7 Cups essence from the very first page. Splendid Work.

SparklingSeashells July 15th, 2022

@Hope

Did steps 1 and 2. Although it's a book for everyone, it felt so personal, showing me how to take the steps to grow on my journey.

GoddessVenus July 16th, 2022

I downloaded the e-book from Amazon and left a review on Goodreads.

My favorite bits were:

• Tip to help you sleep better: "Exercise during the day. It doesn’t have to be much. A walk or a jog is sufficient."
  • Another tip: "Exercise in a way that feels enjoyable to you. At the gym or hiking by yourself in the woods, an online yoga class in your home or by playing a sport on a team."
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 19th, 2022

Bumppp 👀

August 12th, 2022

@Hope Buy an ideology? No thanks. I came here to help others, while helping myself in an equal exchange.

One day I'll sell my own book, and I promise you'll NEVER download it from Amazon unless they steal it from me!!!

ElenaGeneris August 14th, 2022

@Hope, To read the book, I downloaded the PDF version from the link. 7 CUPS FOR THE SEARCHING SOUL by 7 cups community is a very enriching book. I loved the story in the beginning. As the chapters progress, they provide practical solutions to enhance mental health. I reviewed and recommended this book on Amazon.

ElenaGeneris August 14th, 2022

@Hope, @Hope, To read the book, I downloaded the PDF version from the link. 7 CUPS FOR THE SEARCHING SOUL by 7 cups community is a very enriching book. I loved the story in the beginning. As the chapters progress, they provide practical solutions to enhance mental health. I reviewed and recommended this book on Good reads.

usefulSummer3139 August 15th, 2022

@Hope

Done! I loved chapter 3.

August 24th, 2022

@Hope

I've completed steps 1 & 2. I've rated and reviewed the book on good reads. This is an excellent book, I recommend everyone to read it. I liked the 3rd chapter best, which is about distraction.

Gettingbettertoday October 10th, 2022

@Hope

I don't have a Kindle. Does anyone anymore?

HealingTalk October 10th, 2022

@Notsogoodtoday

You can install for free a Kindle app for Windows or Mac computers, and Android or iPhone phones from here:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16571048011

With this great app, you can read any .mobi or Kindle book on your computer or phone.

HealingTalk October 10th, 2022

Tagging @Hope

If explained in the main post, more people might get it and review it on Amazon (and then Goodreads):

"You can install for free a Kindle app for Windows or Mac computers, and Android or iPhone phones from here: https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=16571048011

With this great app, you can read any .mobi or Kindle book on your computer or phone."

purplelady568 October 11th, 2022

@Notsogoodtoday You can read kindle books on a computer or tablet. I often use the kindle app on my phone.

iCareUK October 10th, 2022

Downloaded, read and reviewed.

Amazing read and very useful to me personally :)

Tung134 October 10th, 2022

I love reading. Thanks for creating such a beautiful book for the reading soul.

chocolatebunnyy October 10th, 2022

@Hope i did 1 and 2 and i think that the part with having the right mindset was my favorite

MzzMaeNiaK October 11th, 2022

@Hope I have downloaded it and started reading it thanku

purplelady568 October 11th, 2022

Done. I just downloaded and began to read. I will go leave a review on Amazon.

hiraxx October 11th, 2022

@Hope

Hi there! I've reviewed this on amazon and I'm so glad I got the opportunity to read this book! As suggested I did in fact get a hot cup of tea, a pen, and a notebook while reading this book and I'm so glad I did! Thank you for giving us this free gem!

JJill1 October 12th, 2022

@HopeDone!

I did like the text, however, I think there are a few things that could be improved upon. The wording of one part of the text was problematic when speaking about socio-economic status. The quote in particular that bothered me was “People that are poor are in a better position to receive help because they are less able to deny their pain and act like all is well.” This is problematic for numerous reasons, but first and foremost it associates ease with being in a lower socioeconomic class. I’m not going to go in depth as to why this is problematic, but I think the book needs to be reassessed.

- Psychology BA Graduate