Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

Myami80 January 10th, 2021

Just downloaded...cant wait to start reading!

MidwesternCalmSeeker January 10th, 2021

@Hope

I downloaded on Amazon and left a review. I like that it is relatable no matter what your personal struggles are. And those who may not have significant challenges are given ideas re: how to encouarge others. I do think an editing pass may be worthwhile, as there are multiple reports that the version on Amazon has some typos and formatting issues. I have to agree that I had to re-read some passages because the sentence structure was a tad awkward (but only in a handful of spots). I feel like the content is broad and can be applied in a multitude of ways. I also liked the little thought-provoking questions throughout the text.

MidwesternCalmSeeker January 10th, 2021

@Hope

I downloaded on Amazon and left a review. I like that it is relatable no matter what your personal struggles are. And those who may not have significant challenges are given ideas re: how to encouarge others. I do think an editing pass may be worthwhile, as there are multiple reports that the version on Amazon has some typos and formatting issues. I have to agree that I had to re-read some passages because the sentence structure was a tad awkward (but only in a handful of spots). I feel like the content is broad and can be applied in a multitude of ways. I also liked the little thought-provoking questions throughout the text.

heartofgold2001 January 10th, 2021

@Hope

This was a really good book. I really enjoyed reading it.I didn't really have any favorite parts.

Pixiechu January 10th, 2021

I'm really looking forward to reading this book 😀

angelic1 January 10th, 2021

@Hope I don't believe I can download it, but thank you.

Clara001 January 10th, 2021

I cannot download the book :(

Containedchaos January 11th, 2021

@Hope

I have read the book. I found it meaningful, insightful, and moving. Though it talked about hard topics it was also done in a positive and uplifting way.

lizzy2992 January 11th, 2021

This book is absolutely amazing!

EvaBlake January 11th, 2021

laughI got the book and I am reading it, I also wrote a review but I still did not earn the badge

Hope OP January 11th, 2021

@EvaBlake

You have the badge! Look at your badges list for 'Soul searcher'

JusticiaPrimalDorogo January 11th, 2021

Great book 😊😍

Xann98 January 11th, 2021

I can even find it, there's over 2000 results on Google play and over 5000 on Amazon

ouiCherie January 12th, 2021

@Hope

Done with the review.

Have been reading it couple times and it would be difficult to choose which one is my fav but if I have to choose, I'd choose chapter 12.

It guided me to have my own roadmap to go to where I wish to end up at ❤

izzyyy295 January 12th, 2021

I absolutely love this book!

Blanketcatsumipachi January 12th, 2021

how do this training? What do I do find a book title and read it for professional development an enrichment?

enthusiasticDime2780 January 12th, 2021

@Blanketcatsumipachi yes where?

Uncarved January 12th, 2021

@Hope

Downloaded and reviewed. Username was TSam, said it would be live in a day or two!!

Edobre399 January 12th, 2021

h

lindorcarameltruffles January 13th, 2021

The book was well-thought-out and very descriptive! I really enjoyed it! blush

ThePeter123 January 13th, 2021

cool book

sarakang January 13th, 2021

@Hope

It was a great book, very informative and is helpful in identifying issues, understanding them, coping with them, and finally accepting them in the end. Thank you so much for this!!

peacefulplace927 January 14th, 2021

Read and reviewed it! It was truly inspirational. My favorite bits were when it talked about distraction and anxiety :) Thanks!

Skillalistenalot January 18th, 2021

The book was so nice @hope

I read and loved it....it is a heart warming book 🙂🙂🙂

January 27th, 2021

Done.

mvpeng January 31st, 2021

@Hope Honestly not sure if Amazon will let me leave a review because it can be picky about that, but I am overjoyed to be able to read this book! Thank you for creating this free resource.

mvpeng January 31st, 2021

@mvpeng I just thought about it and I should be able to review the book on Goodreads regardless and can do so once I finish it :)

EmmaE February 4th, 2021

@Hope

i loved the book! amazingly written and theres so much amazing information on there!

SunnyLexi February 4th, 2021

@Hope

Very good resources to have!

considerateParadise6717 February 4th, 2021

@Hope

Thanks hope, I have done both steps. A really good read so thanks.

IceCream4IceCream February 7th, 2021

@Hope

I did steps 1 and 2 : )

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

I really enjoyed the poem by Lu Tong.

Apart from that, it was great to be reminded that progress isn’t linear. Personal growth is a challenging lifelong journey but that’s what makes it worthwhile.

Additionally, this was an interesting time to read the story of Ancora considering the COVID-19 pandemic. I think the story was incredibly important because it speaks to us about the value of emotions and accepting them. We live in a society filled with toxic positivity. I hope that this virus in the book and in real life teaches us to be a more kind and compassionate society.

Vulnerability is courageous, and resilience isn’t always pretty. Learning to ask for help is certainly a skill we need to develop because we are social creatures that need each other. Asking for help is a sign of strength. By asking help ourselves, we can set an example for others.

February 7th, 2021

@Hope I read, reviewed and left a rating on good reads heart. Can't say that it was one of the best I have read but, I liked it. I liked the first chapter smiley

courageousMaple1418 February 7th, 2021

I have no membership on Amazon

Mari228 February 7th, 2021

I downloaded the book and reviewed on Amazon as M228!

EddieListens February 7th, 2021

Did 1 and 2

Loved the book.

IntanSuryani February 7th, 2021

It was a good read:)

February 7th, 2021

Done step 1 and 2! Really loved the book, would totally recommend, really liked the thought spots

Onlyonefollower February 8th, 2021

Just started reading. So far liking what I am reading. I will be back in a couple days for an update

lovelyYellow7670 February 8th, 2021

@Hope i did it!! on good reads, and i really love the intro part, it's really well written (:heart

Izzy274 April 12th, 2021

All done, read and reviewed on Amazon! My favourite part about it is how it gives a great introduction to mental health and then builds on that throughout :)