Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

SkyeWater June 11th, 2021

Awesome book! So glad to have found it and I find it incredibly insightful <3

xoBeebosBubsxo June 12th, 2021

This book was just amazing. The insight it offered was incredible XD

imlistening01 June 19th, 2021

@Hope i downloaded the book as a pdf and left a review on goodreads! i absolutely loved this book, it was very informative and gave me a lot of insight about mental health and psychology. the 7cups poem was so lovely too, would definitely recommend to everyone! -S x

ve3ciel June 27th, 2021

downloaded and read this book a while back. this book is lovely, i would say my favorite part was the 7 cups poem lol. :) While it is lovely and well-written, I think it could've delved deeper into mental health rather than the occasional "exercise, eat better," etc. Good job anyway! It's overall great, thank you! :)

CalmingBreeze1 July 19th, 2021

@Hope

Amazing book! I feel that I learnt a lot about how I can work my brain in a way that lifts me up more.

SofiaStardust July 19th, 2021

@Hope
⭐︎ I read this book many months ago and I loved it!
⭐︎ One of my favorite parts is: "because you are human, you are going to make lots of mistakes. You won’t stay on the path. You’ll get lost. You’ll get distracted. That’s okay. When this happens, just brush yourself off and make your way back to the path."

softBreeze07 July 19th, 2021

Indeed Amazing book ..loved it !!! ❤️

SoftFaith2004 July 19th, 2021

@Hope okay

compassionateDay6401 July 20th, 2021

I did it all.

OzMaG July 22nd, 2021

@Hope WOW! Great book <3 I'm actually rereading it!!! I love every page to bits. The content has connected to me in a mental, emotional, and spiritual way. Wow Wow Wow <3 <3 <3

energizingRiver9891 July 23rd, 2021

@Hope It was a very insightful read and helped me do a little soul-searching myself.

RideaRainbow August 10th, 2021

A perfect read indeed. Extremely introspective and hugely helpful for my role on 7cups.

Thanks so much.

😊

kindTurtle3738 August 6th, 2021

I did steps 1 and 2. What I loved the most is being able to make changes within myself in my own home!! I stopped my constant worrying !!!!!)5

wonderfulRainbow817 August 9th, 2021

@Hope, honestly I enjoyed the whole book. It was very insightful and was a good reminder on certain topics but also good to learn in general.

SparkyGizmo August 9th, 2021

@Hope

Hi Hope! smileyheart I read it and I loved it! It was a great read

Thatswatshesaidd August 10th, 2021

@Hope
Woahh heyy Hope!
Currently reading this book aahh shud have found this book earlier!! ❤😯
Thanks for the resources and related info.

AMomentInTime1830 August 10th, 2021

Thank you so much for introducing this book.
This read was interesting and quite simple in its point. Relating a “story” does exactly what the author intended… removes the reality from the situation and allows you to read and see it as a fictional story. It creates thought and creates a setting you can have compassion for, it allows you to get frustrated with the “high society” group stuck in the social stereotype of having to be superior and the lower class, less fortunate groups accepting and desperate for change.
The shocker.. this is our world!! Unfortunately it's so true, and how sad that still with so many resources and education available we still struggle as a society to find peace and balance. My hope is for change, freedom for all still "stuffing their bags" finding their strength and need for help

RavenTurner August 14th, 2021

I enjoyed this read. It wasn't so long and technical that I got bored and lost interest and the information is very useful.

courageousheart96 August 31st, 2021

@Hope

Done steps 1 & 2, reviewed it on Goodreads. I am glad that I stumbled upon this book in the Listeners Support Room. so thank yousmiley

September 2nd, 2021

I downloaded the book from Amazon very well put together and informative

September 2nd, 2021

@Hope

Hello! This sounds like a great book! I'll definitely read it! ❤️

Elizabeth7117 September 13th, 2021

Super helpful!!

huriefpain September 13th, 2021

Done with both steps..well this book was really great...got to learn some important helpful stuff...^^

munchiegoosie September 14th, 2021

That is SO COOL!!! I have not read the e-book yet but once I get Kindle loaded on my phone I will check it out! Thank you so much for spreading the word about it!

💪💪 7 Cups Strong!!💪💪

Reemkindsmile September 14th, 2021

I have done both steps (currently waiting for my badge)

I am loving the book so far its incredibly insightful and well written and guides the reader smoothly through helpful concepts.

Gingerbread12 September 15th, 2021

@Hope Done step 1 and step 2 . I left a review on Goodreads. It’s a good book! Highly recommended!

Lou73 September 16th, 2021

@Hope

Downloaded, read and reviewed. A really insightful read - highlights everywhere!

cherishedTree8200 September 18th, 2021

I really enjoyed reading this book and got enlightened along the way! Really benefited me as a listener here on the 7cups website!

planetearth9 October 11th, 2021

Still reading it, but loved it so far! Such an eye-opener

WhyteDymond October 11th, 2021

I read this book today using kindle. I reviewed it 5 star as it was very insightful and helpful.

The best thing about this book was the questions and activities suggested. The breathing exercise made me feel really relaxed.

Step 1 and 2 complete.

Thank you for making this available.

Darius08 October 11th, 2021

@Hope

I did 1 and 2 and the book was amazing, I love it! Was the first book about mental health which I really enjoyed reading it.

creativeShoulder6298 October 12th, 2021

I downloaded the book and left a review on good books. I especially liked the thought spots. Thank you for this resource.

RationalMe7 October 12th, 2021

It has been more than a month since I could get myself to sit down and read something. Yesterday I downloaded 7 cups for the searching soul after seeing the course here. The chapter names motivated me to pick this book.

I spent the evening reading it. I really enjoyed each part of it. Especially the part of acceptance. God bless the authors.

xinyii11 October 13th, 2021

@Hope I read the book and reviewed it on Goodreads! The start of the book was really heartwarming and the way it started the first chapter with a story caught my eye immediately!

thatsadbrownchick101 October 14th, 2021

wow, really good book. made me realise a lot about myself.

findyourself1900 October 16th, 2021

Hello Everyone! It's a great thing. I'd like to read the book, but I'm blind. Are there any convertable pdf versions? Thank you.

kindFish9215 October 21st, 2021

@Hope

I have completed both step 1 and step 2. My favourite part so far was the introduction. The part that really struck out to me was this passage found in the intro: "Realize that personal growth is not easy. It isn't a straight line. Growth is challenging. It comes in fits and starts. You'll struggle, you'll have hard times, and sometimes things won't make sense. This has nothing to do with you. This is just life. This is how it is"

This particular passage stuck out to me because right now I am going through a tough time, and it's a really nice reminder to not be so hard on myself whenever I don't successfully accomplish my goals, go off track, or not get the results I wanted. This helps me persevere in both my academic, career, and personal goals.

CosmicArtemis November 8th, 2021

read the book and gave it a review. It taught me a lot about myself and how to think more clearly.

Nethraaliaa December 10th, 2021

@Hope I read the book and it has thought me things i didn't know I'm glad to learn more

yourgoodfriend00 December 6th, 2021

@kindFish9215 I did both steps it was really great