Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

AwarmHEART December 25th, 2023

@Hope done with the steps.

rikkismith December 27th, 2023

cool

Snowy00 February 19th

@Hope

Both steps 1 and 2 have been completed! Left a review on Amazon 😊

I absolutely loved this book!!!

Countrygirl095 February 20th

@Hope I absolutely love this book. I left a review on Amazon and I have to say chapter 12 was my favorite, especially when he talks about leadership and how we control of it and how he use the analogies of every day life my favorite line in the book was when he mentioned the fact that we had the opportunity to open doors absolutely great book.

ChromaticFinss March 9th

Yes I completed steps 1 and 2 successfully. 

daydreammemories March 11th

@Hope

Hi : ) 

both of them are done, and regarding the best part, i guess the time quadrants is a lot useful.

healingsoul4892 March 16th

I did step 1 & 2. My favorite bits were the chapters on mindfulness and self-compassion

wishfulForest1871 June 26th

@Hope I downloaded the book on my Kindle and read it. 7 Cups for the Searching Soul is a thoughtful and insightful guide that aims to help readers overcome personal challenges and unlock their full potential. The book takes a compassionate approach, encouraging readers to embrace their humanity and the natural ups and downs of personal growth.

Maslow July 29th

@Hope I downloaded and reviewed. My favourite part was how people are controlled by our brains and we need to work on correcting that so we are in control

TU100OT August 3rd

@Hope

Commenting to remember

Antonio7Cups August 3rd

@Hope 

It's done! 

My favorite part is the beginning of the book.

LovelyForever6990 August 4th

Downloaded and reviewed 💯💕💕

@Hope

just reviewee it , it was amazing.  I recommended it to my friend ♡

The teachings are good and I feel more self aware after read it 

@Hope I completed both of the steps. I reviewed on amaon and Goodreads. Hope this helps to get the book out to those who need it. I found the book to be very authentic and helpful. An easy, laid back read with many golden nuggets throughout. I learned some new things and gained a new perspective on many of the things I "knew" before reading the book. Thank you for writing and publishing and getting it out to people!

LittleSunshine2036 August 4th

I review it . It is Amazing.  The lessons and insights are very useful 

ScorpiaD August 5th

@Hope Reviewed on amazon! So far it has been helpful and informative!

CrescentSkylar August 5th

@Hope

Step 1&2 completed

KindleMissie August 8th

@Hope

Step 1 and 2 completed. It was really helpful, love this guide!😃

purpleSea7109 August 17th

Wow book so great 👍 

Ivebutterfly August 18th

Read and reviewed my favourite part was about meditation and focusing on the future it taught me a lot about what a healthy coping mechanism meditation is. 

AlexiaMarina127 September 5th

All done!

I think my favourite bit was about peoples weather systems and how it affects you. I've found that really useful in day to day life. :)

Hermionetps September 6th

@Hope reviewed on goodreads

kabir22 Monday

@Hope

Read it, Enjoyed it and Loved it!
Liked the gratitude and mindfulness part. 
"The best things in life truly are free." highlighted this line..haha! will reread soon!