Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

dreamangel135 October 5th, 2020

Wheel is the book?

Ladylass October 5th, 2020

Great book and really enjoyed reading it!

ItsMaisy October 5th, 2020

Where can I find that book?

curiouscat123 October 5th, 2020

Just did steps 1 and 2! :)

7motivation October 5th, 2020

@Hope

I got the free Kindle version and read it (and also already did the related 7Cups for the Searching Soul Guidetraining version).

SIDE NOTE TO 7CUPPERS: I tried to leave an Amazon review but got a message that said the Amazon guidlines require $50 purchase history for last 12 months, so I did not qualify to post a product review.

So I went to Goodreads.com and opened an account and posted a review there.

SIDE NOTE TO 7CUPPERS: I found that Goodreads.com requires that one RATE 21 books to be able to leave a REVIEW (unless I misunderstood).

SIDE NOTE TO 7CUPPERS: I also found that the Goodreads.com profile update was needed to prevent getting tons of emails or loss of privacy.

My favorite parts were the ones that talked about:

Exposing the truth about how the world actually works.

Helping you understand and break free from the traps that keep you stuck.

Teaching you how and why you, your behaviors, and relationships make sense.

Empowering you to move through worry and fear to the life your heart desires.

Showing you how caring for others connects you to a deeper, stronger, and more nourishing life.

Please forgive any typos above.

FrankCastle12 October 5th, 2020

Whatever that book is... Looks like it's a must read... I'll try to read too but y'all... :) must read that book..

HopefulBambi October 5th, 2020

I haven't fully dived into it yet, but I like how it gives us reassurance and (while briefly skimming) divides the Cups into different subsections to focus on little by little.

Magicalmoongirl October 6th, 2020

@Hope

I loved this book! I just downloaded the ebook and gave it a read and left a review on Amazon. I really liked the part where it describes cultural releases and how we can love things that display horror or violence because we relate to it through it being able to connect to the unconscious levels of ourselves. I am a huge horror fan and I thought this was a great way to put it. We love these interests because they are so different from what we have to conform to and limit ourselves to in our day to day lives.

I will definiltey come back to this book whenever and I need to refresh myself on what type of self care practices I need to be doing! It was easy to understand and enjoyable. Thank you-

October 6th, 2020

Done

warmLove3625 October 6th, 2020

I find this book helpful and will be keeping a copy near me when I am working as a Listener :)

warmLove3625 October 6th, 2020

I completed Steps 1 & 2 :)

I find this book helpful and will be keeping a copy near me when I am working as a Listener :) Saved it as a PDF for easy acccess.

SyedaFiyaz October 7th, 2020

so inspiring!!!!!!1

Ginevra962 October 7th, 2020

Very nice book! Will reread it

PerspectiveDreaming October 7th, 2020

I loved the book! It was very refreshing to read. I saved it as a PDF after reviewing it on good reads, as I will definitely be going back to it in the future! I really liked the part where it was talking about how chnage can be tough. This is a topic that I myself struggle with, so reading about it kind of relieved me! Great book!

caringLime October 7th, 2020

Unfortunately I wasn't able to give it a full read yet, but it looks great!

Siripiri October 8th, 2020

Done! :D

Andrea007 October 8th, 2020

I have a feeling that it is a must read book. Thanks

WelcomeToChat October 9th, 2020

@Hope

Did Steps 1 & 2

1 Downloaded the e-book and read it.

2 Reviewed on Goodreads

I liked how it proposes a way to live a fulfilling life, instead of and empty life, filled with distractions and "entertainment".

Also the chain of getting help and then helping other, a main pillar of the 7 Cups Community.

Gozzil October 9th, 2020

@Hope

I really enjoyed reading this book, particularly gaining a deeper insight into the mission and methods of 7 Cups.

I have written a review on UK Amazon =)

brilliantListener37 October 9th, 2020

Hi I'm Jane and I've started with 7 cups of tea 4 days ago and I'm leaning to become a better listener.

I'm hoping to get to know you and bring so light into your life. Yes, I know I'm new in this family but if you'll give me a chance I'll do everything in my power to help you and brighten your day.

Thank you all for your all's kind welcomes, and I am so thankful to be part of the 7 cups of tea's family. If you'll give me a chance I promise that I'll do my best to be a good listener.

Thank you,

KatePersephone October 25th, 2020

@Hope did step 1 and 2! my favorite bits were probably chapter one and chapter twelve, as they were the beginning and the end of the book so they kind of made me be interested in the book

AffyAvo October 25th, 2020

I liked a lot of the aspects about caring.

peacefulWarrior10 October 30th, 2020

This is a book that covers all the wisdom one needs to grow in life happily and peacefully. Thank you for putting this together and making it free to read for us all.

SofiaT2000 November 4th, 2020

@Hope I downloaded and left a review! I love this book so far. The part that I found was the most impressive is how alienated we become as described in the story in chapter 1, especially because of covid. Instead, in times like that it is important to remain united and offer as well as be willing to receive support!

Andrew2020 November 8th, 2020

Fantastic

mytwistedsoul November 8th, 2020

Completed steps 1 and 2

mytwistedsoul November 8th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul actually read it months ago and started to reread it again. I liked that it's short and informative

sia1325 November 8th, 2020

Completed step 1 and 2!

Yeah its a very nice book!

CheeryMango November 8th, 2020

Done

ItsZaylee November 8th, 2020

@Hope

downloaded the e-book! grateful for this, simply amazing

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 8th, 2020

@Hope

Hi, thankyou for this post!

Completed both steps 1 and 2 .

Some books are such ,that aren't just a one time read, they are meant to be read again and again and the lessons of which should be cherished ,felt and implemented in real life, This book is one of those ! Loved the book, very motivating and knowledgeable and handy ❤🌻

NorahListens November 8th, 2020

@Hope

I left a review on goodreads!

My favourite parts were the story of Ancora and Aunt Maggie

lyricalAngel70 November 8th, 2020

@Hope

Done

Trina11 November 8th, 2020

Excellent

OfTheSpotlessMind November 8th, 2020

I completed step 1 & 2

Helping to understand and break free from the traps we create for ourselves, and relising how our behaviors, and relationships work for us and against us.

Ylbirda November 9th, 2020

@Hope

The book was a great read!

I did steps 1 and 2.

I think my favourite part was Cup 7 - action. But I really enjoyed the whole book.

bubblegumPuppy68 November 9th, 2020

I know that this book is going to help so many of us. It is very informative. I was able to download the book off of amazon.

I give it 5 stars. Great work everyone.

MaisenValley November 10th, 2020

Just recently downloaded this book, looking forward to checking it out. Was able to get it on Amazon for my kindle app.

Irena0225 November 9th, 2020

This book is really inspiring with a lot of examples! I think it's a good reading material for people who are still learning English:) Good job!

helpfulLove81 November 10th, 2020

i dont really read, but this is the best read i have ever had