Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers March 20th

@justmeeva

💜 i guess i understand how it builds up and it gets messy in our heads… and so damn overwhelming. and in that moment it’s hard to know what to do. so we just… mmmm. 😞💜 

ni friend don’t wanna be insensitive or anything… 💜 but from what me read me picked up… sh…? 😞 (you don’t have to answer if you feel uncomfy answering ok? 💜) 

justmeeva OP March 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

mhm.. and to think just a couple of months ago i told myself i’d never ever do that.. idk what happened to me. 

justmeeva OP March 20th

tw (you don’t even have to read those)

it’s like.. the 3rd time in my entire life, and they’ve always been triggered by flashbacks.. :’)

@justmeeva

then maybe we should come up with a safety plan, lovely? 💜 some kind of plan? 💜 for whenever you have flashbacks. 💜 idk. :') 

has evabuddybeanie cared for the wounds… yet…? /nfta 😞💜 mmm. one of my buddies on here once told me… while we’re hurting self… it’s hard to… idk - we really don’t think about being kind to ourselves or anything. it’s complicated but in short we might believe we don’t deserve kindness, we aren’t worthy of others’ kindness and our own. (a little secret, we do deserve it 🥺 but it hard to see that after everything we been through. 😞) 💜 even if it hard to be kind to self then, maybe we can try to be kind to self afterwards? by caring for self…? 🥺💜 

justmeeva OP March 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

tw.

idk, atp basically anything can tigger those flashbacks. sometimes they just come and go by, just bringing the mood down for a little, but sometimes they stay and then i- mm. it all just happens so quickly, and though there are certain “signs” that i might do something soon, i (at least feel like i) can’t do anything anymore because once the “signs” appear, it’s already certain something’s gonna happen. it’s like nothing can help anymore, like it’s too late to prevent anything. 

@justmeeva

okay ): i think me understand that now, a little better, friend. 💜 if it’s okie to ask, what are the signs? 💜 again i don’t wanna sound mmm insensitive or nosy :') i’m so sorry if i do sound like that, i don’t mean to 💜 feel free to skip any questions i ask okie? evabeanie’s comfort is important. 💜 me don’t wanna pressure you to answer or anything 💜 

do the signs come in a certain order…? 💜 perhaps if you caught the first sign and felt okie enough to try to cope a different way? 💜 i think me understand how… you see the signs that you gonna do it ): and everything unfolds so quickly, like flipping the pages of a book quickly… it all goes by so fast and by the time things get a little less blurry, by that time we already hurt self… 😞 

justmeeva OP March 20th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

tw

questions are okay 🩷 mm, the flashbacks that lead to.. this.. affect me most when i’m alone (quite obviously), and the way i know something’s likely gonna happen is that (idk how to explain it so it’s gonna sound very weird and dumb) i get restless, i start “playing” with my fingers and “squeezing” my blanket like a stress ball, looking around for either distractions or.. something else. idk i just know when it’s gonna happen, and by that time it’s already too late. 

tw again, no need to read

i also don’t use the “classical” (classical?) objects.. but idk if i’m allowed to talk about that so rn i won’t. 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 21st

@justmeeva

*hugs tight* 💜

@justmeeva

i think me understand that friend because it was the same/a similar way for me… 😞💜 *hugs you tight* i have something for you that helped me and a few friends on here. this: https://www.lifesigns.org.uk/read-this-first/ 💜 maybe just have a peek? 💜 

justmeeva OP March 20th

my brain’s making me be all numb and away as if nothing ever happened lol. but i know, you know. doesn’t change the past or make it nonexistent. 

justmeeva OP March 20th

kinda feel like breaking down rn but i’m not alone so can’t do that. 

justmeeva OP March 20th

too many emotions too many emotions *** *** ***..

justmeeva OP March 20th

i hate this *** life i have i wanna go away i can’t do this anymore

justmeeva OP March 20th

no matter how hard i try at the end of the day it’s all pointless my life’s pointless and meaningless why do i keep trying 

justmeeva OP March 20th

so many *** tears

justmeeva OP March 20th

all my dreams are gone and meaningless 

justmeeva OP March 20th

all the people irl who were so *** special to me left like it was nothing

justmeeva OP March 20th

it’s not gonna be okay it’s not 

justmeeva OP March 20th

not today not tomorrow not in a 10 *** years because i won’t be there in a 10 *** years 

justmeeva OP March 20th

i hope i don’t have to *** wake up tomorrow because i’m done i’m done i’m done

justmeeva OP March 20th

oh also a little trigger warning up there ^

justmeeva OP March 20th

justmeeva OP March 20th

that’s me, breaking down. 

justmeeva OP March 20th

how can people get through things like this but not me why am i so weak

justmeeva OP March 20th

my head hurts from all this crying

justmeeva OP March 20th

and the tears are not stopping

justmeeva OP March 20th

i need help i’m not gonna make it out alone

justmeeva OP March 20th

god what am i saying i’m not making it out at all doesn’t matter if alone or not

justmeeva OP March 20th

i wish i never had to come to this *** of a world

justmeeva OP March 20th

i’ll never be okay

justmeeva OP March 20th

i’ll never get to be happy because all i know is pain

justmeeva OP March 20th

pain pain *** pain

justmeeva OP March 20th

happiness means pain for me so idk maybe i am happy i just can’t see the difference because it’s all *** pain

justmeeva OP March 20th

@EmmyMarie06

also i’m not trying anymore either because i’m done with trying i tried to try but nothing changed, if anything it all went for the worse so i’m sorry but i can’t try anymore

EmmyMarie06 March 21st

@justmeeva      your decision. but you cant get mad at yourself because you cant make overnight changes. no one on this earth can do that. give yourself time. 

justmeeva OP March 20th

i’m gonna go i probably shouldn’t even be on cups right now

justmeeva OP March 20th

tc

mytwistedsoul March 20th

I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now 💙 Is there anything I can do to help? 

justmeeva OP March 21st

@mytwistedsoul 

no, nothing, but it’s not your fault. 🩷

unassumingEyes March 21st

Eva buddy? Hope you’re oki ❤️🥺