Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP April 30th

it was just disappointment.

justmeeva OP April 30th

she basically said that i do this for attention and so that people would feel bad for me

justmeeva OP April 30th

i told her not to tell anyone

she said she won’t tell anyone if i stop doing it

i can’t make it a promise

justmeeva OP April 30th

she had all this pointless talk during which i just wanted to shout “shut up and leave me alone”

justmeeva OP April 30th

she said that i’m just doing this to myself, that i’m just choosing to view life from this negative perspective, that i just make everything worse in my head

justmeeva OP April 30th

idk what she’s gonna do now that she knows

justmeeva OP April 30th

god i don’t know what i’m gonna do now that she knows

justmeeva OP April 30th

I’m *** *** lmao

justmeeva OP April 30th

no but she didn’t even care that much besides being disappointed 

justmeeva OP April 30th

she didn’t see bc i didn’t let her see but she knows

justmeeva OP April 30th

i’m so *** done

justmeeva OP April 30th

now i’m thinking if i uh died she’d be disappointed too instead of sad or anything else

justmeeva OP April 30th

man *** family and *** her

justmeeva OP April 30th

*** everything honestly 

justmeeva OP April 30th

she’s not even sad she just blames me i- i can’t *** believe her

justmeeva OP April 30th

am i selfish for expecting that the day she would find out she’d care? like, at all? 

justmeeva OP April 30th

i’m not talking *** to her about mental health

justmeeva OP April 30th

why’d i ever think it would be a good idea in the first place aren’t i stupid

justmeeva OP April 30th

i’m gonna go i- idk. 

mytwistedsoul May 1st

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for so many things right now. That's she's so shallow and narrow minded that she would think that you do it for attention. If that was for attention then why would you hide it? Just like her thoughts of how everything is screens. She's getting all the wrong information from all the wrong places. You are not to blame - she can't look deep enough into herself to admit that her and her behavior - her treatment of you are a factor. I'm so sorry I suggested that maybe you write her to try and speak that way.  I can totally understand why that's not an option. I'm sorry

unassumingEyes May 1st

@mytwistedsoul @justmeeva im sorry too eva. Im sorry some people just wont try to understand. You deserve better, way better, and im sorry thats not what youre getting.

Sending optional hugs eva ❤️ i agree with you soul- but dont feel bad about your earlier suggestion, you cldnt have known how she wld react. 

@unassumingEyes @mytwistedsoul

I agree with you both 😔 @justmeeva I’m v sorry too Eva beanie 💜 :') 

(Hugs for you three if okay) 😞

justmeeva OP May 1st

@mytwistedsoul 

no nothing’s your fault. i didn’t get to write or talk to her about it, she found out herself, in a way. talking to her, writing, communicating - they should’ve been good ideas. they should’ve been right to do. even i didn’t expect her to react.. the way she did. the thought was good, just the person was wrong.., i guess? anyway my point is, it’s not your fault. i don’t blame you at all. you’re understanding and supportive, you’re a good person doing good things. thank you for your words, for caring, for being here. <3

mytwistedsoul May 1st

@justmeeva *offers safe hugs* thank you for saying that. I was hopeful that she would do right by you. I forgot in the moment how unpredictable and volatile parents are when it comes to their kids mental health and anything that might make them look bad or that they're to blame.  And how blind they are even when the truth is staring back at them through the mirror

justmeeva OP May 1st

i have to read for probably at least a few hours now. she’ll be checking on me so no phone. :/

@justmeeva

i’m sorry :/ 

justmeeva OP May 1st

today morning, she came to my room and asked if i’d show her. as if. 

justmeeva OP May 1st

“Seek Help, Not Information” 

•_•

thanks 👍

justmeeva OP May 1st

Is 1212 an angel number?

Absolutely not. 1212 is an angel number.”

•___•

losing braincells here. 

unassumingEyes May 1st

@justmeeva huh-

justmeeva OP May 1st

i really don’t wanna go to school tomorrow. but this time, i don’t have a choice.

justmeeva OP May 1st

i got the book yesterday, the due date is tomorrow. i have read less than 40/140 pages. so i thought, i can just watch the movie.. but i’m not so sure how good of an idea it is to watch it at night before sleep now. so idk what i’m gonna do.

justmeeva OP May 2nd

they’re so toxic, my classmates. so *** toxic.

justmeeva OP May 2nd

back to hiding. 

justmeeva OP May 2nd

there’s like this very specific but also not specific type of people that i generally avoid at all costs.

justmeeva OP May 2nd

i don’t even have to know them (i never do) just like- a type ok. 

justmeeva OP May 2nd

and omw to the entrance of the mall, i get like a busful of exactly this kind of people. in front of me. behind me. 

justmeeva OP May 2nd

and ohhhhh how my self consciousness and overthinking took over 

justmeeva OP May 2nd

my brain told me that they’re talking about me and staring at me and judging me, that everything they say is something about me

and we’re strangers. 

justmeeva OP May 2nd

and this happens every day on schooldays. because every day after school i have to go to that mall to wait for my mom to pick me up.