Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant August 21st

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Your friend @WeEarth has sent you a special note of appreciation to add some kindness to your day! 

orange-blue-minimalist-graphic-design-company-instagram-post-20240821-152900-0000_1724269198.png

Awww. 💜💙 Short, loving, and to the point! And to add even more sweetness to your day, Earth wanted to gift you some delicious icecream! Enjoy Berry! Have a wonderful day. 

a2f4d3ba-c518-44e9-9413-dcb9674d6a76_1724269096.jpeg

WeEarth August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww, its so sweet and lovely 💓 I loved the graphics 😃

Desiree....., No icecream for me???😱😳

YourCaringConfidant August 22nd

@WeEarth I'm glad you approve! ☆ Pardon me, my sweet 🌎 friend! Of course, you can get icecream. Here ya go. 😁

b3e1f7de-8253-41b9-8258-7f0ab2f773b5_1724312551.jpeg

WeEarth August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Whoahaaa🤩😋 I am looking so nice 🤓 thank you for the ice cream and lovely flowers 💜😛

crying-cry.gif

@YourCaringConfidant Aww this is so sweet and so very cute. Thank you so much for making such wonderful personalised graphics for me, I really appreciate it! Beautiful purple graphics and the berries oh my god! 🫐

@WeEarth Thank you so very much for this cute message and for making me feel good today. You made, me smile, thanks! Thanks a lot for your understanding and support, it means a lot to me. Aww thanks for the ice cream, I'll save it for when the weather gets hot and it's not raining so much hehe. 🍦🌏

KindleMissie August 23rd

Hello Homies!!😃👋 Fun Friday or Stary Saturday to you all!!😊🌟✨

Hope you all are doing well!🙂 I am back again with some more appreciation announcements to make hehehe😁 I will start right away!

Well well well!! This appreciation is from our lovely puffer friend @SummerKay2024 for sweet @Angelfish00 !!🥳🎉🐠🐡

img-2062_1724443933.jpeg

The message reads: Angel the most beautiful funniest aggressive fishy out there 🐠 , puffer is so greatful for u thank u for ur beacon light when puffer is in the dark. Thank u for ur kindness& friendship. Sending u lots of puffer love strength and glimmer. 🐡✨️✨️

Fishy Angel, puffer would like you to know how amazing you are by giving you some lovely peer traits awards🤩🙌

img-2063_1724444125.jpeg

Sweet Angel, lovely puffer bestie has also send you the healing tea!🍵💗 Enjoy!☺️ 

pour-tea-anime.gif

Thank you so much @Angelfish00 for being a beacon of light✨ and an trulyAngel Fishy😇🐠 in so many lives. Your kindness, love, and humour is shining 7 Cups along with puffers sparkles ✨💖 We are so grateful to have you here😊

Lovely Puffer Kay @SummerKay2024 thank you so much for sharing this lovely message with us!😊 You are truly an sparkling ball brightening so many lives!😊💗✨✨🐡 

You both are love and cherished!💝💝💝

angelfish00 August 24th

@KindleMissie thank you so much puffy for this.... what a pleasant surprise to wake up to on a morning... you r and awesome person puffy... how u carry on the being the fun cheerful loving person that you are... have a great day!! 

VictoriaLove7 August 24th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute fish 🐟 🐡  theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a fish 🐟 🐡ϵ( 'Θ' )϶ theme because it is from Kay 🐡 to Angelfish 🐠

There is a yellow blowfish 🐡, an angelfish 🐠, a yellow sea horse , a yellow starfish 𓇼, a purplish shell 🐚 , soft purple sea weed 𓇗, & a pink sea castle 🏰 

The blowfish 🐡 has this face ( •᎑• ), the angelfish 🐠 has this face ( ❛ᴗ❛ )   , the starfish 𓇼 has this face (•ヮ•), & the sea horse has this face (◔ᴈ◔)

The font color is blue for the name, the qualities sentences, the 'you are' & purple for the message & the qualities names 

The green healing tea 🍵 gif image looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

The letters colors are blue, purple, purplish, soft blue, yellow orange 🍊, & peach 🍑 because those are Missie's ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ signature colors ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌

KindleMissie August 24th

@VictoriaLove7

Awwww!!!!😍😍😍

KindleMissie August 23rd

Next Appreciation!!🤩🌟

This lovely appreciation is for lovely @Kylersartpace from sweet puff puff sparkie friend @SummerKay2024 🥳🎉

img-2064_1724445065.jpeg

The message reads: Kyler I appreciate u being my friend and helping puffer when others aren't kind. I'm so greatful for u. 

Puffer Kay has told us to let you know of your wonderful personality traits!!😃💗 These are:

img-2065_1724445314.jpeg

Sparkie Puffer has also send you some heartwarming smiles for you!!💞💞💞

smileys-smiling.gif

Thank you so much @Kylersartpace for being an awesome pawsome  🐾 and an absolutely delightful bestie on Cups!,💞✨ We are so grateful to have you here!😊💗

@SummerKay2024 thanks again for sending all these super sweet appreciations!💞 Your efforts are truly appreciated!😊💝

We love you both!!💗💗💗

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute boy with eye glasses 🧑‍🏫 & a blowfish 🐡  theme graphic, Missie! ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌

It is a boy with eyeglasses 🧑‍🏫 & a blowfish 🐡  theme because it is for Kyler & Kyler's pfp is a boy wearing eyeglasses 👨🏻‍🏫 & it is a blowfish 🐡 because Kay's pfp is a blowfish 🐡 

There is a boy with eyeglasses 🧑‍🏫 with a doggo 🐶, a blowfish 🐡, a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with pastel rainbow 🌈  & a soft blue cloud ☁️, a brown doggo 🐶 ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა , a soft brown ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა doggo, & a white ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა doggos running, a pink starfish 𓇼, & purplish fish 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆛, pink sparkles ✦✦ , yellow stars ᯓ★, soft purple bubbles , an orange 🍊 paw print 🐾 & little red flowers 𔓘ֶָ֢ 𔓘ֶָ֢

The blowfish 🐡 has this face ( •᎑• ), the boy has this face (´•᎑•`), the Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (⁠⁠ᵕᴗᵕ⁠◍⁠) ⁠, the starfish 𓇼 has this face (◔ᴗ◔), the doggo with Kyler 🧑‍🏫 has this face ૮ • ᴥ • ა , the running doggos has this face ૮₍ ᵔ ꈊ ᵔ  ₎ა

The font color for the name & the 'you are' is blue, the font color for the message & the qualities sentences is purple, the font color for the quality names is teal 

The smile gif image is colorful smiley icons with this face ( '◡' )

The letters colors are blue, peach 🍑, yellow, teal, purplish, soft blue, & purple. It is Missie's signature style colors <(ᴖ`)

KindleMissie August 24th

@VictoriaLove7

Cuutttteeee!!!!!💗

KindleMissie August 23rd

One more!!😁👍🏻✨

This appreciation is for lovely @heathermarie95 from sweet philosopher @Iampoet !!🥳🎉✨

img-2066_1724446227.jpeg

The message reads: Excellent listener… such nice way of talking and never judge ppl 

Sweet Poet has highlighted your wonderful peer qualities and these are🤩💞:

img-2067_1724446538.jpeg

Starie Heather 🌟 Poet has also send warm hugs for you!💗💗🫂✨

animated-teddy-bear.gif

Thank you so much @heathermarie95 for being an amazing person, listener and a wonderful inspiration!🤩✨ Your kindness, empathy, and compassion gives us massive courage to do something meaningful and positive for others as a sign of gratitude!!💗 We are truly grateful to have such an inspiring person like you!😊💝

A big round of thanks to @Iampoet for sending this sweet message and spreading joy!🤩✨ Your efforts are truly appreciated!!😊💝 

We love you both!🤗💖

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute pastel 🎨 colors theme graphic, Missie! ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

It is a soft pink theme graphic because Heather's pfp is courage doggo 🐶 whose color is soft pink ૮₍ ◔ܫ◔ ₎ა 

There is a soft pink doggo 🐶 with soft pink blushes & this face ૮ ˶• ᴥ •˶ ა, a soft pink tulip with this face ( ᵕヮᵕ ), little soft pink Tulips ᗢ, a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ( ᵔ◡ᵔ ) , soft pink, yellow, teal rainbow 🌈, a pink<(•`) & a blue<(•`) birdies singing, soft pink ✿ & soft blue ✿ flowers, outlines of soft blue ꕤ & soft purple ꕤ flowers, little soft purple 𔓘ֶָ֢  flowers, yellow stars ᯓ★,  a ʚïɞ butterfly with pink wings & yellow body with this face (◔ᴗ◔)

The graphic frame is soft pink 𖣯 & soft blue 𖣯 checkered motif 

The font color for the name & the 'you are' is teal, the font color for the message & the qualities sentences is soft pink, the font color for the qualities names is purple ૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

The big hug is a bear with this face ⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ⍝

The letters colors are blue, purplish, soft blue, orange 🍊, green, yellow, & teal. It is Missie's signature style colors ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ)⋌

KindleMissie August 24th

@VictoriaLove7

Lovelllyyy!!!💗 *candies🍬🍬🍬*

lightPrune1000 August 24th

@KindleMissie

It is a pretty colorful graphic!

KindleMissie August 24th

@lightPrune1000

thank-you-thanking-you.gif

heathermarie95 August 24th

@KindleMissie

So colorful! thanks for posting :D

KindleMissie August 25th

@heathermarie95

Your welcome😊 So happy you liked it!🤩💕

YourCaringConfidant August 23rd

As much as I love reading appreciations from one person to another, when I read appreciations to oneself... it brings about a whole different kind of smile. That smile is what I got when I read a note @reservedTangerine9348 wrote to her own self. 

You see writing (what I would consider) a love note to self is not always an easy task, that's why I applaud 🍊 for being able to do. The following appreciation is from Tangerine dedicated to herself... 

🍊 💗 🍊 💗 🍊 💗

orange-circles-hug-your-cat-day-social-media-graphic-20240823-182122-0000_1724452135.png

Way to go, Tangerine! Your note you wrote to yourself is nothing but beautiful! It's special and I am extremely proud of you! May your love note always serve as a sweet reminder to be gentle, kind, patient, and understanding with yourself! No doubt, you are strong! There's nothing you can't overcome and I wish happiness for you and your family. Continue to grow and get stronger and more confident day by day. ♡ Thank you so much for being brave enough to wrote yourself the most beautiful self appreciation. I am sure it inspires all of us here! Xoxo

Tangerine's amazing qualities:

circle-happy-thanksgiving-profile-photo-frame-20240821-203557-0000_1724452453.png

Tangerine's Gift: Ice cream 🍦 

b169a200-57b2-47b6-9020-179ac8bc3667_1724452819.jpeg

@YourCaringConfidant

Omg!!!! This made me cry again this morning..I'm a bit emotional today sorry...Thanks so much for those kind words...It's so hard having mental health issues and going through recovery that I need to appreciate the progress I've made... I really don't take very good care of myself... This was my chance to give myself a little shake up like.. hey!!! you rock!!! hopefully I will be more mindful.

YourCaringConfidant 3 days ago

@reservedTangerine9348 I'm so glad you came back to read your most beautiful self appreciation. Please read your note to self however often you need to! It's so real, beautiful, and special. Self appreciations can be a difficult thing to do but I love you do it. You're always welcome to utilize the appreciation form again whenever you need. Struggling with mental health brings about many emotions and feelings. Just reminding you that it's ok to feel the way you do. ♡ Sending you a big hug your way and hope you feel better. PS: You rock and don't ever forget it, amazing Tangerine. ☆

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 24th

Attention Attention!  Read all about it!! We have some appreciation for healingsoul4892🫶💫 from WeEarth 👥🌏.

activitymore-e3984c41-1492-4d85-9bb8-f320af1567d1_1724539295.png

WeEarth 👥🌏 wants to say to healingsoul4892🫶💫:

"Soul is an incredibly supportive, kind, and generous friend. They consistently offer their support and encouragement. Thank you Soul for being with us in our 7 Cups family!"

WeEarth 👥🌏 also sends  healingsoul4892🫶💫

sunshine-sunday.gif

hello-sunshine-buenos-d%C3%ADas.gif

We are so very thankful for you both! Thank you 

WeEarth 👥🌏 for nominating healingsoul4892🫶💫

If you too would like to appreciate a peer, you can do so using this form: 

Peer Appreciation Form

If you would like to join the team and spread joy through the peer appreciation team:

Click here to apply.

VictoriaLove7 August 25th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a pretty kitty /ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ image collage  theme graphic, Girl! 👧^•⩊•^ ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ

It is a kitty ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ images theme because it is for Soul @healingsoul4892  & Soul's pfp  is a kitty ≽^•⩊•^≼ image

There are images of a kitty ^•⩊•^ wearing a tie 👔,  a smiling kitty ^•ꈊ•^ , a brown white kitty ᓚ₍^◔⩊◔^₎ 

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with soft pink blushes & this face (˶ •ヮ• ˶) , a teal, yellow, pink rainbow 🌈 sticker with 'you're amazing', a little teal yellow paint brush with a Sunshine 🌞❤ & 'the best' written on it,  a pink note taped on the graphic with the phrase 'follow your soul, love & support'

There is a green heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 shape earth because it is from @WeEarth 🌏

There is a sleeping kitty ᓚ₍^ᵕ⩊ᵕ^₎ near Soul's name, a kitty ear ₍^  ^₎ below 'To' , yellow ᯓ★⋆★ stars , a waving kitty ^•ﻌ•^ฅ with 'you are the best' , a hand 🤲 holding a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 with 'moral support' , 'together we make a family' sticker,  a yellow pen 🖊 with this face ( ᵕᴗᵕ ) , a pink heart shape ≽ ᡣ𐭩 kitty nose with mustache, an Earth 🌏 with this face (•ヮ•)

The font color for Soul's ^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^ name & 'from' is indigo, for 'To' is teal, blue for Earth's 🌏 name because the color of the earth 🌏 is blue, green for the 'thank you', & peach 🍑 for the message 

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif images are also cute o(^▽^)o There is a waving Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face ヾ(◔ヮ◔)ノ” & a smiling yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face (ᴖ ◡ ᴖ)

The letters colors in typing is tosca for Soul's ^ᵕ⩊ᵕ^ name & green for Earth's 🌏 name 

healingsoul4892 August 25th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

Thank you for always making things so colorful and cozy, E. the appreciation post is just wonderful!🫶

Thank you so much @WeEarth for the incredibly kind words! I really appreciate our friendship and all the support we share in this wonderful 7cups family💚and happy birthday, Earth! hope its fantastic and full of joy🎉

WeEarth August 25th

@healingsoul4892

Its my pleasure and honour to have a friend like you soul 💓

Haha, yes my friend. Thank you so much 😍 Have some chocolates 🍫🍫🍫

healingsoul4892 August 25th

@WeEarth

Aww your words mean a lot thank you! Oh chocolate, let me grab one. 🍫now go celebrate your birthday and enjoy the cake and gifts are waiting for you!😂

mochi-peach.gif

WeEarth August 25th

@healingsoul4892

Haha 😄😄 💓 

WeEarth August 25th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

Aww, thank you girl for this fantabulous post 💓 For me, your posts are warming and lovely, I always look up to them. Its unique and our gratitude to you girl for these awesome posts. 

Please remember they are awesome the way they are! 😊

TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch August 25th

🎤 Mic Check...1...2...3...Mic Check 🎤

We have a wonderful peer appreciation this evening. 

GreekCatPerson😺🧍‍♂️is appreciating the wonderful halcyonCloud2036🕊️☁️

activitymore-f030ee2d-ee5b-4987-bad4-44fbc12ab2a9_1724547835.png

GreekCatPerson😺🧍‍♂️says this about halcyonCloud2036🕊️☁️ :

"Cloud is the kind of friend I wish I had in my real world life!"

GreekCatPerson😺🧍‍♂️ also sends a virtual gift of 🍦🍨

ice-cream-cone.gif

(wasn't sure what kind you liked, so we just got a scoop of each 😜)

Some of halcyonCloud2036🕊️☁️ peer qualities are 

screen-shot-2024-08-24-at-8-02-00-pm_1724548222.png

💪⚖️Accountable: They own up to the commitments and promiss that they have made. 

🧑‍🤝‍🧑😁Friendly: They are caring and nice to everyone. 

💕🤗Empathetic: They look to understand and share the feelings of other.

🧑‍🤝‍🧑🤝Supportive: They are kind and helpful.

🙏🕊️Patient: They take the time to calm down before they act.

🧐🤝Problem-Solver: They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

🤝🤩Respectful: They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood. 

Thank you GreekCatPerson😺🧍‍♂️for appreciating your peer halcyonCloud2036🕊️☁️

If you too would like to appreciate a peer, you can do so using this form: 

Peer Appreciation Form

If you would like to join the team and spread joy through the peer appreciation team:

Click here to apply.

VictoriaLove7 August 25th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch

It is a pretty cloud ☁️ theme graphic, Girl! 👧(。╹▿╹。)

It is a cloud ☁️ theme because it is for @Halcyoncloud2036  ☁️ 

There are blue cloud ☁️  , indigo cloud ☁︎, a gold cloud ☁︎ , white cloud ☁️ with birdies near it, on a background of cloud ☁️ photo , & there are spray of indigo rain 

There is a gold kitty ₍^-⩊-^₎blue kitty  ₍^-⩊-^₎ , & white kitty  ₍^-⩊-^₎ because it is from @Greekcatperson ^•⩊•^🧍‍♂️

The font color is blue because the main color of the cloud ☁️ is blue. There is each quality written on a cloud ☁️ 

The ice cream 🍦 gif image looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘🍦ς)

The qualities graphic is also a cloud ☁️ & cat ^•⩊•^ theme 

There are cloud ☁️ of different blue tones ☁︎

There is a cat ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎ sitting on a cloud ☁︎ in every corner 

The cat have these faces ₍^˶•⩊•˶^₎ , ₍^•ﻌ•^₎ , ᓚ₍^ᵕ⩊ᵕ^₎ , ᓚ₍^•ﻌ•^₎💬

The font color for the 'peer qualities' is blue & for the qualities is soft blue 

There are emojis that describe each quality in typing /ᐠ ᵕヮᵕマ

There is a dove 🕊 emoji nearby cloud ☁️ name in typing & a cat 😺 & a person🧍‍♂️emojis nearby Greekcatperson's name in typing

The letters color for Greekcat is orange 🍊 because the color of the cat emoji 😺 is orange 🍊, the letters color for cloud ☁️ name is blue because the color of the cloud ☁︎ is mostly blue ☁︎

halcyonCloud2036 August 25th

@TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch @GreekCatPerson

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! This lovely post of appreciation made my day! The artwork is gorgeous and the words are so heartfelt and beautiful. I am so grateful and appreciative for the thoughts and time taken in putting this together.  Greek, you know I will always be here to support you, listen and make you feel part of our EG fam always!

Sending lots of thanks, love and hugs to @GreekCatPerson for this incredibly kind gesture and to @TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch for making these kind thoughts appear here!

big-hug-bear.gif

Hi @Beck1 I hope you're doing well. @WeEarth would like to send you a really special message to thank you for all you've done for them! 🤍🤍

2-to-becki-from-earth_1724611767.png

The message reads: Becki, am not sure if you are still here in cups, but I really want to thank you for everything. Your support during my initial days, when I was just figuring things out, meant a lot to me. Its been almost a year, time went quickly. My heartfelt gratitude to you. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. Have a wonderful time ahead!

Earth is also giving you some really delicious ice creams! Enjoy! 🍨🍧🍦

food-sweet.gif

Becki, thank you for supporting Earth when they were new here. Helping someone who's new and learning to figure things out, and just being there for them is literally one of the best things you can ever do! I understand that you may not be around 7 Cups anymore, but clearly, you're not forgotten by those you have helped. I hope you see this message one day and you know how thankful people are for you. Thank you so much and sending you best wishes. I hope life is treating you well. 💙

Earth, what have I gotta tell you? Appreciating people and making them feel good - that's so kind of you, and it just shows how wonderful you are! Also, appreciating someone who helped you when you were new, and remembering them a year later is an awesome thing to do. Thank you! 🌏

Much love to you both! 💕

VictoriaLove7 August 26th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a pretty blue theme graphic, Berry! 🫐 (。╹▿╹。)

There are white sparkles ✦✦ on a blue background. There is the silhouette of earth 🌏 because it is from Earth 🌏 ꒰˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ꒱ There are these ༘  ༘

The pink ice cream 🍨 gif image also has a blue background. The ice cream 🍨 has this face (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)

The letters color in typing is blue & the heart 💙 in typing is blue & white because the graphic color tone is blue & there are white sparkles ✦✦

WeEarth August 26th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Aww, fantabulous post! 

heart.gif

@WeEarth Thank you, I'm glad you like it! 💙💙

Hey @BlissfulBue you've received loads of ice cream and love from @WeEarth. And of course, a sweet message checking in on you and thanking you for your love and support. Enjoy! 💕

1_1724613933.png

The message reads: Greetings Bue, how are you doing? I just wanna offer you an icecream. Thank you my friend for your kind support and love! We all love you Bue, the way you are!💓

Earth is also eager to send you some more ice cream!🍧 Yummm 😋

ijsboerke-plaisirs-d-ici.gif

Bue, I really hope you're doing well. Thank you for the love and support that you offer here, Earth is definitely very grateful for that and I'm sure many others are too! Don't forget to treat yourself to some ice cream, we are all here to give you loads of it to eat, just enough to not make you sick (we don't want to get you sick, okay?) You definitely deserve some love and ice cream hehe! 🩷🩷

Earth, it is so sweet of you to check in on Bue and offer them some ice cream haha! Since we're all looking at yummy ice cream and wanting some, why don't you (and anyone else who wants it) have a little ice cream too? Here's some for you. Enjoy! 💖

2_1724613949.png

Lots of love for both of you! ❤️

VictoriaLove7 August 26th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

It is a cute pink & ice cream 🍦 theme graphic, Berry! 🫐(*´◡`*)

It is an ice cream 🍦 theme because Earth 🌏 sent ice cream for Bue (。╹▿╹。)

There are pink, white, soft purple, red, & yellow scopes of ice cream 🍧 🍦,  there is a yellow envelope ✉ with little pink hearts 💕, heart ᯓᡣ𐭩ᡣ𐭩 shape balloons 🎈 tied with a ribbon 𐙚, an outline of a heart ᯓᡣ𐭩彡 , a pink heart shape biscuit ᯓᡣ𐭩

The font color is purple because one of the ice cream scopes color is soft purple, the square space is pink because it is a pink theme graphic. 

The soft pink & yellow ice cream 🍦 image also has a soft pink background, & it looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘🍦ς)

The letters color in typing is soft pink because the graphic color tone is soft pink (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is also an image of a pink ice cream 🍦 with a cherry 🍒 on top & this phrase 'Life is better with ice cream' (๑>؂•̀๑)

WeEarth August 26th

@VictoriaLove7

well-done-wow.gif

WeEarth August 26th

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Haha, loved the graphics Berry, hope Bue will too! Thank you for this awesome post 💗

Special thanks for the icecream🍦😋 I think its time to change the sweets theme as I am feeling overly full 😂

cute-food.gif