Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BlissfulBue December 19th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Always spot on👌

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 19th, 2023

Hey hey @ReganL, I hope you're doing well. We have the wonderful @powerandsunset25 spot-lighting your awesomeness and letting you know they see you flourishing in cups!🧡

image_1702965250.png

Power sent you warm hugs as well!🤗

hug.gif

Regan, you're such an endearing presence here and it's amazing to see you growing in cups. Keep shining bright as ever!🧡

Power, sending hugs your way as well, for your kind-spirit always looking out for our peers, and appreciating the goodness in them!🧡

VictoriaLove7 December 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty kayak theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters color is blue because the font color for the names in the graphic is blue, the letters color for the names is purplish maroon just like one of the kayaks color, the hearts are orange because the letters color for the message is orange. The warm hug is Tigger & Pooh because Tigger's color is orange & Pooh's color is yellow, just like the orange & yellow kayaks! ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

I love the kayak graphic & the way you pick the colors, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

teenytinyturtle December 19th, 2023

@AmiableBunny4016 lovely @Optimisticempath has sent you a beautifully worded appreciation. It is so deserved and I hope that it adds a little cheer to you. You are amazing. thanks opti for taking care of your friends.

image_1702973487.png

Or click here

VictoriaLove7 December 19th, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

The bunnies 🐇 colors green, pink, yellow, are similar to the rainbow colors. It is a cute Christmasy graphic with bunnies, Teeny! 🐢☺

amiableBunny4016 December 19th, 2023

Omg 🥺 it's been a long time since anyone appreciated me on here 💜 this is amazing. 

@teenytinyturtle

Omg. Turtle, I miss you so much 💜 you are so remembered on teenie side . 🥺 Thank you for posting this. The design is absolutely wonderful 💜 I love the colours and everything!  I appreciate you so much! 

@Optimisticempath

Opti 🥺 Opti bear you are so sweet like honey 💙 you always make my day somehow wheather it's your appreciations, your forums, your attitude towards others or your kindness 💜 I can't put into words how much I appreciate you 💕 I'm smiling so much rn. Thank you for always being around and being so caring, loving, fantastic and just being you. Because we love Opti just the way Opti is 💜🥺 always making bunny happy! ✨💙 I love you so much and thank you again for your beautiful message 🤗 your words mean the world to me lovely Opti ✨ thinking of you *sending hugs if okie* 🥺🤗🤗✨

Bunny 

EmpathysGarden December 20th, 2023

Hello all! I have an incoming messaging from @Optimisticempath to @emotionalTalker2260

@Optimisticempath says, “emo talker 🥺 you are one of my first friends here who made rooms so much bearable for me and fun to join ... they aren't really as fun anymore lol idk i haven't been around much but I do miss you and think of you so often 💕 bestie emo is such a kind and loving person with the funniest stories to share and always looking out for people 🥰 you never fail to make me smile emo and I really hope your being kind to you too 💕life gets awful hard sometimes :/ im sorry your struggling with stuff too :( me here for you and just reminding you that me thinking of you 💕 lots of luvvssss and biggest huggless🤗🤗.”

@Optimisticempath sent you “Warm Hugs”!

@Optomisticempath, thank you for taking the time to put in an appreciation for someone else. You are so kind, encouraging, uplifting, empowering, and supportive! Everything you do here contributes to the wonderful atmosphere we enjoy with all of our Cuppers. 

@emotionalTalker2260, it’s such a pleasure to meet you! We haven’t crossed paths on 7 cups before, but I’m so glad that I got this special opportunity. You rock! I absolutely adore all the personal touches and fantastical colors included in your bio. That’s definitely where I drew inspiration for this post. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to create this for you guys, 

Hope to see you again soon, 

a12a4277-fe1d-4f07-8fd8-89e90db1867c_1703059458.jpeg

emotionalTalker2260 December 20th, 2023

@EmpathysGarden @Optimisticempath

I’m not crying 😭 (and there totally isn’t onions in the background being chopped up)

there is not enough hearts I could give this 🥺🥺💖💖💖 you’s two are soo soo sweet. Ily’s 🥹🫶 

pathie my bestie ily lots. You’re such a sweetie and yes the rooms are better with you in it too. I tend to not be around 24/7 anymore but believe me, when I see you around I nearly scream in happiness (weird noises hehe :3 what a silly emo!)

and garden, awww I love how you tried incorporating the colours of my bio 🥺🥺💖 and I’d be happy to cross a path so you can meet me 🏃🏃🏃 (I’m a lil chatterbox hehehe). Also I really really love the Dino image 😭😭😭 it’s purrfect! Lots of love from a small Emo-Rex 😀🫶

December 20th, 2023

Hey hey everyone! 🩷

@georginahowe has sent lots of love to @WishUponAStar968 as well as self-care kit for all the amazing work she has done in the Sharing Circle! 😄

self_1703062469.png

georgina has spotted the following wonderful qualities in you!

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

georgina has penned an appreciation note for you!

atreallygreatsite_1703062598.png

Finally, here's the graphic georgina has specifically made for you!

g-graphic_1703062613.png

WishUponAStar968 December 20th, 2023

@AuRewolf

thank you for making this appreciation post!!

WishUponAStar968 December 20th, 2023

@georginahowe

Georgia i love the self care kit and the very cute Christmas graphic you made! You had SOOO talented! You are also someone I care about and help make the SC safe! Twins!! Sendings hugs to you!

Georginahowe December 20th, 2023

@WishUponAStar968

I knew you would merry christmas 

VictoriaLove7 December 20th, 2023

@AuRewolf

The starry star 🌠  sky graphic shows WishUponAStar, the Christmasy 🎄 theme graphic also has a star ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 20th, 2023

Hey hey all you wonderful people, i hope this tag finds you healthy and hearty. I'm sooo excited for your Christmas wish came a lil early, from the sweetest turtle in cups town @teenytinyturtle hehe!🥰💚

🎅 @Audienta 🎅

🎄 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🎄

🍭 @yougotmyback 🍭

🎁 @calmrosebud 🎁

🍬 @wishuponastar968 🍬

🎊 @amiablebunny4016 🎊

🎅 @VictoriaLove7 🎅

🎄 @darkerplaces 🎄

🍭 @bluerivercares 🍭

🎁 @communityModFinn 🎁

Both the graphics are created with love by Teenytinyturtle!🥰💚

image_1703067233.png

image_1703067258.png

🎄All of us together🎄

🎅A Christmas wish🎅

And as requested lots of yummm cookieeeesss and wholesome hot chocolate for everyone. Enjoysieeessss!🥰💚

christmas-christmas-cookies.gif

christmas.gif

BlueRivercares December 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle

Awww turtle🥹🥹🎁🩷 this is one of best things that happened today. You just made my heart melt with that graphics and sweeet message..and turtle you are amazing tooo..i love talking to you in rooms or pms :). keep being you and merry christmas to you too *noms christmas cookies*

BlueRivercares December 20th, 2023

@BlueRivercares and i see everyone in the picture :o a sun, a rose, a river :p, a fox(finn),...that's all i can get xD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🥺❤ It is a very cute Christmasy 🎄 graphic & post! The letters are red & green because it is the Christmas colors, the hearts are green just like the color of the trees! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

I love the cute snowman ⛄ shape marshmallow in the hot chocolate, & the snow ❄ on the cookies graphic! It makes me want to nom nom the cookies! 🤗❤

@Teenytinyturtle 

Thank youu, Teeny! 🐢☺ 🥺 for the appreciation & the objects in the graphic that you created to show each one of us, there is the Sun shining 🌞❤ to show Sunshine 🌞❤, a star 🌟 to show Summy, a river 🏞 to show River, a rabbit 🐇 to show bunny, tea cup ☕ to show Au, rose 🌹petals to show Rose, a fox 🦊 to show Finn, a penguin to show Am, a cookie 🍪 to show Rome, & a rainbow (me) hehe ☺

Me saving the graphics & the whole post! 🤗❤

Sunshine 🌞❤ & Teeny 🐢 , you both made my day, my week! 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

Yayyyy perfect spotting and comment as always. You deserve all the bright and cheery Christmas wishes, Viccc!🎄❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤

you created a perfect & vv cute post as owlways! 🤗❤ For you too, Sunshine 🌞❤ brightest & wholesomest Christmas 🎄❤! 🤗❤

bears-hug-love-you.gif

@VictoriaLove7

That's my happy dance lol! XD I'm the one on the side, the red one who looks a little sleepy!😂

christmas-dance-penguins.gif🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The red one looks sleepy but cute, Sunshine! 🌞❤ (me be the blue one 🤗❤ )

*hugss tightttt & happy dance too*🤗❤

owlie.gif

Yougotmyback December 20th, 2023

Aww you two have my heart Teeny and Sun!! ❤️🥹🥹

Happy Christmas to you and all the wonderful people over here! 💕💕💕

Sending lots of love and hugs. 🤍🫶🏻

Can't tell you how happy I feel when I'm tagged these days hehe. Been a bit inactive and this made me smile. 🥺🌞❤️

And such beautiful graphics @Teenytinyturtle!! You're so talented. 😍

@Yougotmyback

*hugsss Am tightttttt* 🤗❤

christmas-holiday.gif

audienta December 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle

Aw, thank you, turtle. <3 I hope you'll have okay-great Christmas too!

Hayyy @AnnaSilverberg, I hope you're doing well. To brighten your day a lil more we have a sweet sunny appreciation from @AaliyahY909 yay!💛

image_1703068671.png

Anna, you truly are such a kind presence around, always so joyful, fun, supportive, appreciative and super sweet. Thank you for being youu!💛

Aaliyah sent you warm sunshine too! (The one that shines in the sky, yes😛)
sun-waving.gif

Aaliyah, thank you for taking the time to appreciate our wonderful peer. Ooh and welcome to the Smile Spreading team, you fit in so well haha. Excited to see your posts!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a pretty Sunshine graphic created by Sunshine! 🌞❤ 

The Sun shining 🌞❤ in the graphic is to show warm Sunshine 🌞❤ sent by Aaliyah, the whale 🐋 to show Anna. The letters are purple & orange gold because the font color in the graphic is purple & the Sunshine 🌞❤ color in the graphic is gold. The hearts are yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ is cute, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

AnnaSilverberg December 20th, 2023
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🎅 Omg! The colors and the Orca! 🎅
💕 A holiday hat on an Orca! 💕
Just like my profile picture, I love it 
💜 Thank you so much! 💜

@AaliyahY909
💕 Aww! You're amazing Aaliyah, 💕
thank you so much for your sweet message and kind words
💙 I hope you're having an amazing day! 💙
✨💙✨
✨ 

@AnnaSilverberg

Yussss, so happy to hear that!🤗❤

sadcat13 December 20th, 2023

we have a special delivery for @MidwesternCalmSeeker sent by a secret friend. What is in the package? Lots of love from your friend and some words of appreciation!

love-you.gif

Your secret friend thinks you are amazing, and have a lot of great qualities. Your friend specifically highlighted these of them:

🎁 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🎁 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🎁 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🎁 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎁 Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
🎁 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🎁 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-intuitive-they-have_1703076597.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

I appreciate them for all the support they give me when I'm struggling seeker gives me motivation when I just want to give up she's always there for me we always try to find each other even though we aren't on at the same time we always manage to message each other back seeker is so loving and kind I am really glad I meet seeker on cups she is truly an amazing person and my favorite person

i-appreciate-them-for-all-the-support-they-give-me-when-i-m-struggling-seeker-gives-me-motivation-when-i-just-want-to-give-up-she-s-always-there-for-me-we-always-try-to-find-each-other-even-though_1703076629.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

@sadcat13

The color of the letters is gold, because the background of the graphic & the stars are gold. It is a pretty star 🌠 graphic ☺

MidwesternCalmSeeker December 23rd, 2023

@sadcat13

Thanks so much. Based on the words of this anonymous person, I think my heart knows who sent it, and it is greatly appreciated. Hugs to a certain flower in my 7 Cups life. They know who they are.

aaliyahy909 December 20th, 2023

<333 A very special shoutout goes to our amazing member of the community- @dreamIcicle8467 !<3333 

Your fellow friend @Fuechsin wants to let you know how much they appreciate you! They even created this awesome art to show their love :)

undefined-imgur_1703089052.png

They also sent you a hot chocolate to keep you warm :)) 🥹 

drink-hot-chocolate.gif

@Fuechsin wants to thank their friend for being 

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

They have even left the sweetest message ever for them! 

blue-aqua-minimalist-sea-soothes-the-soul-quote-***-post_1703089967.png

Thank you for being a great part of our community and helping others along the way, you are a great model and make a positive impact to everyone you meet 🤗🫶

@aaliyahy909 Heres the special post they made that didnt upload 🙈

untitled-design_1703090401.png

VictoriaLove7 December 21st, 2023

@aaliyahy909

It is a simple but cute graphic with curvy shape letters, Aaliyah ☺

@dreamIcicle8467 Thank you for being so special ! 💕

Bubbles2025 December 20th, 2023

❗ Alert Alert ❗incoming message 📩 to @fristo from @Optimisticempath 

꒷꒦⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆꒷꒦꒷꒦⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆꒷꒦

🍪 Message 🍪

cookie_1703101658.jpg

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

🏆 Empath wanted to give you a trophy for all your hard work! 🏆

myhome-50lakhs.gif

➽──────────────❥➽──────────────❥

✨ Fristo's Qualities ✨
♥ 
Agile - They change course as needed 

♥ Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

♥ Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

♥ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

♥ Rational - They are sensible, not moody

♥ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

♥ Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Thank you, Friso for everything you do. I love talking with you and love seeing the positivity you spread throughout the chatroom. You are a star, keep being you <3 

thank-you-thanks.gif

@Bubbles2025

The cookies 🍪 theme graphic is cute, & I like the ⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆, Bubbles 🐧🧋hihi ☺

sadcat13 December 27th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 this cookie theme is so cute 🥺

WeEarth December 21st, 2023

@Fristo

Now, it's time for the spotlight to shine on someone truly exceptional @honestWalkerofLife

7cups_1703138830.jpg

In a gesture that warmed my heart, WeEarth is offering HonestWalkerofLife a virtual cup of Hot Chocolate ☕, each sip representing qualities that make you truly exceptional.

🌟 Bouncing Stars of Resilience

🌟 Friendly Moonlight Caring for All

🌟 Respectful Constellations of Understanding

🌟 Forgiving Sunrise of Conscious Choices

🌟 Supportive Galaxy of Kindness

Here, a cup of hot chocolate for you @honestWalkerofLife

hot-chocolate-pour.gif

@WeEarth

The letters colors are maroon like the hot choco in the first graphic & soft brown like the hot chocolate in the gif. It looks yummy, Earth! 🌎 ☺