Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sadcat13 December 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 thank you, you too 🌻

Tinywhisper11 December 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama thankyou for making this so pretty ❤❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤

Kristynsmama December 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

thats exactly what I wanted it to feel like.  So mission accomplished.  :)

@Kristynsmama ❤❤❤

BlissfulBue December 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Awwwww🤗 Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you too🤶 You're really sweet!

@BlissfulBue ❤❤❤🎅🎅🎅

BlissfulBue December 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama 

Lovely graphic! Thank you

TheAutumnWitch December 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama @Tinywhisper11

Awww, thank you so much dear friend 🥲 I love and appreciate you too! Let’s share these Christmas treats together and spend a warm, love-filled holiday together 🥰🥰 I also have been gaining weight to be honest 😂 I need to go up a size in my clothes now! Oh well…at least that means I’m eating well 😁 I’ll make us cookies and hot chocolate to have by a cozy fireplace…and if we get too hot, we’ll have ice cream, too! Love you bunches friend 💖♥️🍪🍨☕️

Tinywhisper11 December 18th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch aww that's a nice thought ❤❤ I'm already to hot, by the fire. Icecream please😋😁😁 gaining weight is nothing to worry about, it just means you get a whole new wardrobe😁 gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤merry Christmas sweetie ❤

And I have one more appreciation tonight!  We have a special appreciation for @Jenna from a secret friend.  @Jenna here’s what your secret friend had to say:

Hey Jenna, how are you my dear friend? I hope you are doing well. I don't think this will be my last appreciation. Although I appreciated many, but you were special to me. Because you helped me in the last moment when I was helpless. You believed me and you acted accordingly. You helped me a lot with everything, Jenna. And I really appreciate it. I miss those days when we used to spend time in LSR. I won't forget those 4 chipmunks link. lol. And your daily gyming story. I have some memories with me. I will always keep them in my heart. Jenna, please never get change. I really respect you a lot and appreciate your efforts in making this platform better. Now it's my call to work on myself. I want to become a better person. Some people had wrong intentions toward me. But I was a bit saved. Thanks to all of them who supported me. I wish I could spend more time here. But, It was in my destiny. I want to add more points. But I know this form will not be enough to hold everything. But at the end, I want to let you know that you are awesome. Take care, my dear friend, my best wishes are always with you. Have a wonderful journey ahead. See you soon. I hope you recognize me. 😊❤️

Here‘s the special qualities that were spotted in Jenna!

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

And Jenna, your secret friend is sending you lots of warm hugs!

b06f481e-ec73-43a4-9ebd-bb3d74d23407_1702776854.jpeg

48254d50-10fa-4e42-a413-88383e767d44_1702776871.jpeg

9bd3fba6-7491-4778-855c-441f678163b3_1702776908.jpeg

@jenna

i forgot to attach these!

https://imgur.com/a/lYYsxJ5

@Kristynsmama

VictoriaLove7 December 17th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute candies 🍭 graphic, Kristy ☺ The letters color is blue because the background of the second graphic with snowman ⛄ is blue ☺

Bubbles2025 December 17th, 2023

👂Pssssttt @teenmorgan16 someone has sent you a self care kit. 🦋

🌸Self-care is such an important part of being able to continue to stay healthy. Self-care helps us remember to prioritize ourselves and take the time we need to do what is best for us. 🌸
selfcare_1702831706.jpg

💛 Secret friends message to you: 💛

green2_1702832054.jpg

🦋 Morgans Qualities 🦋

🌟 
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
🌟 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌟 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌟 Coachable - They have a desire to improve
🌟 Supportive - They are kind and helpful.
🌟 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🌟 Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense

Click Below 

https://ibb.co/jvSjtgh

youre-a-star-star.gif

@teenmorgan16 you are soooo amazing, Morgan buddy.🤗❤

WeEarth December 18th, 2023

@Fristo

Hey @Fristo! 🎄✨

A special message just for you from a secret friend! 💌 Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with joy and positivity. 🌟 Any guesses on who this secret friend might be?

They've gifted you a Self Care Kit 🩷🩵, with quality items carefully chosen based on your optimistic nature. 🌈

peer-appreciation-team_1702900048.jpg

If you want to appreciate any fellow 7 cupser (could be a member or a listener), here is the peer appreciation form - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - click here

@Fristo

Dear @WishUponAStar968, 🌟

A heartfelt message just for you from a secret friend! 💖

peer-appreciation-team_1702902504.jpg

Your secret friend has identified some amazing qualities in you and gifted you a Self Care Kit 🩷🩵 with qualities that define you:

• Respectful: Ensuring everyone feels respected and understood.
  • Purposeful: Acting with a dream that the world can be a better place.
  • Forgiving: Making conscious decisions to let go of resentment and anger.
  • Cheerful: Spreading joy and fun wherever you go.
  • Innovative: Open to new ideas and discussions.
  • Friendly: Caring and nice to everyone.
  • Empathetic: Seeking to understand and share the feelings of others.

You're truly a heaps astounding💓💓💓

VictoriaLove7 December 18th, 2023

@WeEarth

The little Elf 🧝‍♀️ is cute, Earth 🌎 ☺ The graphic theme is snowy Christmas with star shape snow flakes ❄ because it is for Summy, WishUponAStar ☺

@Fristo

Dear @WhereIsRed A special message from me, WeEarth! 🌍

peer-appreciation-team_1702905055.jpg Your friendly and supportive nature makes you the perfect. Keep being caring and nice to everyone, and your kindness will undoubtedly make a positive impact.

Lots of Love 🫶

If you want to appreciate any fellow 7 cupser (could be a member or a listener), here is the peer appreciation form - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - click here

WhereIsRed December 18th, 2023

@WeEarth

Thank you earth for this lovely message💕

sadcat13 December 18th, 2023

We are back with another appreciation, this time for our one and only gem, @Tinywhisper11 ! Lola, you are an absolute queen and i´m so honored to be able to make this appreciation for you in the name of your friend @Optimisticempath 😊 Optimisticempath is sending you some colours of joy with the appreciation. And what is colourful and brings joy? That´s right. Pizza. Especially in a christmas stocking shape!

708ca7def95272153563bcbb6aeb8fe8_1702913376.jpg

Optimisticempath highlighted these of your qualities:

💖 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
💖 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
💖 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
💖 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
💖 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
💖 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
💖 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Aaaand... since your edible colours of joy can only get better with a warm drink to it, have some festive tea for thisone 💖

optimistic-they-focus-on-cultivating-positivity-to-bring-out-the-best-in-everyone-resilient-they-bounce-back-when-things-fall-apart-friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-posit_1702913535.png

Optimisticempath has a heartwarming message for you:

lolaa is truly the most bubbly, happy, caring, loving and funny person 🥰 even right now just thinking about you is making me feel really good because you are such a beacon of hope and all things great always 💕💕💕 love you lots lola 🤗 you make our world a better place with your kind presence

me see you're so excited about Christmas and holidays and seeing you happy and so excited has made me feel so good about it too and im wishing you a Merry XMas friend 🎄🎅 hope you receive lots of love and kindness and any gifts you want 🥺 you deserve them all 💕💕 festive hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗

lolaa-is-truly-the-most-bubbly-happy-caring-loving-and-funny-person-even-right-now-just-thinking-about-you-is-making-me-feel-really-good-because-you-are-such-a-beacon-of-hope-and-all-things_1702914380.png

Made it a snowman theme as we are building one in one of your posts so felt like a tiny snowman is just the right choice 💖 I´m happy i finally got to make an appreciation for you, you are an amazing person and we love you 💖

Optimisticempath, thank you for taking the time to write such beautiful words of appreciation. I hope i did them justice 🌻

@sadcat13

The pizzas 🍕 🍕 in Christmas stocking shape looks cute & yummy, with the cheese 🧀 & pepperoni, hihi ☺

The colors of the letters is red because the pepperoni is red, the names are in maroon because the tea color is maroon. The hearts are pink because the font color & the snowman's ⛄ ribbon are pink

Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@sadcat13 @Optimisticempath  awwww empath your so sweet ❤ thankyou so much ❤❤ and yaaaay! Xmas😁🎅I love you ❤ I love you ❤ I lovvveeee you ❤❤gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤merry Christmas sweetie                 

pretty kitty it's a tiny girl snowman haha!😍 she's so pretty, and festive pizza😁😁😁😁 yaaaaaay! Merry Christmas ❤ I love you ❤

disclaimer note *the pizza is all mine, get your dirty little mitts of them* 😁

sadcat13 December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 yesss. Made our snowman a tiny snowlady 😄

Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@sadcat13 she's so pretty. Our fancy snowman, will be so happy with his date ❤

Optimisticempath December 19th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 me luvvsss you too Lola 🥺 merry Xmas 💕 *tight hugssss back 🎄🥳🥰🤗 your the best!! 

@sadcat13 of course you did justice 🥰 this is so adorable, the snowman looks really cute and I appreciate you making the post so creatively 💕  

Bubbles2025 December 18th, 2023

📞 Ring Ring 📞 @lovemymoonflowers you have a new message 📧 
 + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . + ° .  ๑・° ⊹ . +
❄ Message ❄ 
white_1702917186.jpg

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

🌸 @Optimisticempath sent you this message, along with lots of love. 🌸

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

🌷Love For flowers 🌷

bear-blow-a-kiss.gif

꒷꒦⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆꒷꒦꒷꒦⋆⑅˚₊┈ • ┈ ・ʚɞ ・ ┈ • ┈₊˚⑅⋆꒷꒦

Flowers Qualities 

🌻 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌻 Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

🌻 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌻 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🌻  Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

🌻 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart

🌻 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others

➽───────────────❥
➽───────────────❥

We love you Flowers <3 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 18th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

awwe thank you vv much for this lovely post, bubbles. 💜 your so sweet and i appreciate everything you do for our community so much. 💙 i love the lovely flower themes 🌸 and the soft colours of this post. 🌈 hehe. 

@optimisticempath

omigosh milky bear :0 why you gotta be so sweet you 🥺 smh 😭 flower buddy’s heart is now completely melted. 💜 your so vv sweet and i love your caring and gentle nature milky bear (': every time i talk to you in the forums i feel so warmed 🌈 because milky bear is so very sweet and brings so much love everywhere, simply by being them self. 💙 

i know life is hard for you too, and like you said it’s hard to know how we are doing sometimes (that’s so true tbh, it’s one of those feelings i often find hard to explain 💜) but it’s so sweet and thoughtful of you to send in such kind appreciations like this one 🌈 and to be there for your friends on cupsies and remind them to be gentle with themselves. me knows it’s hard but please please try to be gentle with yourself also 💙 you so deserve all the kindness and love and care in the world buddy. thank you for being exactly you 🥺 *Huggies tight if okay* 🌈 you da best. me loves you v much! 💜

flower buddy 🌸

LoveMyMoonflowers December 18th, 2023

oops not sure why the space came in there :o between the message and ‘flower buddy’ hehe. 🌸

@Bubbles2025

It is a soft flower theme graphic, so the letters are soft colors. There are these shapes •───────•°•❀•°•──────

The lots of love is a bear because it is from 🥛🧸, I like the Sunflowers 🌻 , Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

sadcat13 December 18th, 2023

We have one more appreciation to share! This time, it is for our amazing @Aurewolf . @Optimisticempath thinks you are great, and wants you to know it! Optimisticempath is sending you a champion´s trophy with the appreciation to celebrate how amazing you are. Raise it high, you deserve it!

cd5ca8d38d9e36e055d914ed3a449a4d_1702940013.jpg

Optimisticempath highlighted these of your qualities:

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

accountable-they-own-up-to-commitments-and-promises-that-they-have-made-purposeful-they-act-with-a-purpose-a-dream-that-the-world-can-be-a-better-place-positive-they-focus-on-good-quali_1702940117.png

Here is what your friend has to say:

You make really amazing graphics and I always love seeing your posts they are very professional and beautiful 😍thank you for making some for me too I truly appreciate you so much 💕 Sending you Merry Christmas wishes if you celebrate 🎄🎅🤗

you-make-really-amazing-graphics-and-i-always-love-seeing-your-posts-they-are-very-professional-and-beautiful-thank-you-for-making-some-for-me-too-i-truly-appreciate-you-so-much-sending-you-m_1702940192.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

VictoriaLove7 December 19th, 2023

@sadcat13

The letters color is gold because the trophy 🏆 is gold & the present in the graphic is wrapped in gold paper. ☺

Optimisticempath December 19th, 2023

Thankyou sadcat13 for posting for @Aurewolf 💕 you make such pretty Christmas themes🎄🎄🎄

sadcat13 December 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath thank youuu, I´m happy you like them 🌻

December 19th, 2023

@sadcat13 😮 Thanks for the lovely Christmas-themed grpahics!

@OptimisticEmpath You made my boring day much better! Thanks for penning such a sweet note! 😊

December 19th, 2023

Hey hey everyone! 🩷

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS you are the recipient of an amazing appreciation note from @OptimisticEmpath 

Opti has sent flowers for all the amazing work you’ve done for 7 Cups Online Therapy!

thinkinh-thinking.gif

Also here’s a wonderful note Opti has penned for you!

lisa-1_1702949462.png

lisa-2_1702949476.png

Actual text:

You are doing really amazing things for the community ... and everyone involved in the team...I'm so appreciative of the recent therapy updates and it will definitely bring more support for people needing it so thankyou to everyone for thinking so kindly 💕💕

also want to thank you personally for your prompts and reminders in the community they make my day always and really provide me the nudge to think on somethings hehe so thanks for being vv kind and supportive and caring and encouraging 🤗

hope you have a great holiday 🎄🎅💕 sends luvvss if okay

@AuRewolf

It is bubbles theme graphic, the woof woof 🐶 with a bouquet is cute, Wolf 🐺 hehe ☺

LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS December 19th, 2023

@AuRewolf @OptimisticEmpath

Hi Optimisticempath! 

It is so lovely to read your kind and encouraging words. I really appreciate this wonderful feedback and it has made my day! Thank you for spreading such kindness and thoughtful words to both @Aurewolf and optimistic! We truly want to make therapy as great as possible at 7 Cups and it is a full team focus and we really appreciate your kind words! I am glad my posts have helped you as that is why I do the job that I do. Sending all my love straight back at you (if this is okay). 🌻

Want more personalized guidance? Check out my profile
BlissfulBue December 19th, 2023

Lots and lots of love coming from @Optimisticempath to @FlatenedByLife !!! Thank you for blessing us with your presence on this platform FlatenedByLife! You're awesome!

cony-brown-cony-and-brown.gif

Optimisticempath also had this to say to you:

2f8b9561e34306b03e38138531a4496_1702961629.jpg

Heyyyy! your comment on my Amazon request thread really made me smile lmao thankyou for the laughs but also for stopping by to respond and show your care 💕 your very kind and I appreciate the reliefs too 🥺 I hope you're trying your best and doing ok too 💕 sends comforting blankieess to rest on as you lay on when life puts you down 💕 and merry Xmas if you celebrate 🎄🎅💕

@BlissfulBue

The color of the letters for Life's name is red, because the Santa hat color is red, the color for Optimus' name is yellow because the color of the emoji is yellow ☺ the lots of love is a bear because it is from 🥛🧸 hihi ☺