Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 December 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤

png-20231215-183255-0000_1702640055.png

StarrySkies1236 December 15th, 2023

@lovemymoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Heyoooo you guys (: thankssss Nii your kind words mean a lot 😊 I’m so smile-y now. Sending some glitter sparkles, optional huggles, and pretty skies right back at you both 🩵💛💜

LoveMyMoonflowers December 15th, 2023

@StarrySkies1236

*huggiieees* <3 

StarrySkies1236 December 15th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*huggiieesss back* 💛

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 20th, 2023

@StarrySkies1236

Aww you warm my heart!❤

lots-of-hugs-shiny.gif

StarrySkies1236 December 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

huggles are free :) 💛🩷🩵✨❄️

December 15th, 2023

Hey everyone!

This is another of appreciation notes delivered from a shining forum friend!

@teenMorgan16 you’re the recipient of @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ‘s appreciation, full of sunshine!

Here’s what Sun has penned for you:

sun-morgan_1702641604.png

Also, here are  Sun-spotted some wonderful qualities in you!

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Finally here’s are Sun hugs for you!

sun-hugs.gif

@AuRewolf

It is a cute elephant 🐘  graphic, Wolf 🐺 & the elephant 🐘 has this face '😌' hihi

I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ hugs! ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2023

@teenmorgan16 *keeeps hugginggg*🤗💛🤗💛 

@Aurewolf, thank youuu for the lovely post!💛

BrightIndigo December 15th, 2023

💛🎨⭐ @SirenOfSerenity has sent a lovely message and colors of joy to the always wonderful @ChillingRain 🎨💛

chillingrainapp01_1702663092.jpg

💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐

MollyMoo55 mentioned the following qualities:

Humble
Empathetic
Respectful
Supportive
Friendly

Keep being the wonderful souls you are. We notice and love it! Keep sharing your compassion for others! 🤗💙

💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐💛🎨⭐

BrightIndigo December 15th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Since I am not able to delete posts,

the name "MollyMoo" got left on the post when using my template! So sorry! 😔😬

@BrightIndigo

There are heart palette star in yellow orange, it is similar to colors of the lanterns in the graphic ☺

ChillingRain December 15th, 2023

@BrightIndigo @SirenOfSerenity @MollyMoo55 Thank you for your kind words and the amazing post! Truly made my night. I hope you lovelies have an amazing day ahead, thank you for making me smile! 💜🖤🙂

SirenOfSerenity December 15th, 2023

@BrightIndigo omg I love this, thank you so much!

Bubbles2025 December 15th, 2023

Good Morning Everyone 🌞

@Akram11 would like to appreciate themselves : ). 

beige_1702664106.jpg

We always have to share some self-appreciation sometimes. Thank you Akrim for everything you do on cups, we are happy to have you be apart of this community. <3

@Bubbles2025

It is a soft graphic with a paper clip & notebook paper, Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

Bubbles2025 December 15th, 2023

*coughs* 📢 May I have everyone's attention please 📢 We have some more lovely appreciations to share 🥰
@sadcat13 🐱would like to share some flowers and kindness to @Hope 🦋

rose.gif

🌸 Cat's message to hope reads as: 🌸

flowers_1702664569.jpg

🦋 Here are some of the qualities they see in hope 🦋

hope_1702665156.jpg

Hope, thank you for everything you do on cups. You have been here a very long time and I always love seeing you around when you can be. 

animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

sadcat13 December 15th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 thank you for making the graphics for me 🌻

VictoriaLove7 December 16th, 2023

@Bubbles2025

The letters colors are soft purplish pink because the graphic color is soft purplish pink. It is a pretty flowery theme graphic,  Bubbles 🐧🧋☺

There are smoll white butterflies 🦋 & two big butterflies 🦋 fluttering by the flowers hihi ☺

Hope December 18th, 2023

@Bubbles2025 thank you for the post

@sadcat13 what a beautiful thing to wake up to! Thank you very much for this. I appreciate you! 

EmpathysGarden December 16th, 2023

Can you keep a secret, Cuppers? I have a super special message for our friend @Shadow from a Secret Friend. 

Our top secret message reads: “You're one of the most loyal people I've had the privilege to know.  When you care you genuinely care.  It's not just superficial, you're fully yourself and genuine.  You're sharp and witty, even if you don't seem to think so.  You've changed my life for the better and I'm beyond grateful for that.”

Along with a cup of healing tea for @Shadow, our secret friend included some of their fantastic traits:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., 

Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., 

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., 

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

To our secret friend, thank you for spreading the positivity!! I adore the shoutout. Your message is personal, vulnerable, and heartfelt. I hope all that energy is coming back to you <3 thank you again! 

@Shadow, We never had the chance to meet before I stumbled upon your appreciation, but I was so honored for the change to get to know you through your acts of service for our members and listeners. You are such a wonderful addition to our 7 Cups Family. In every chat, individual or group, and community, you are an uplifting, enthusiastic, and empowering presence. Thank you for all the time you dedicate to our platform and communities. ps Your profile picture is stunning! Absolutely love. 

Thank you for the chance to give back, 

Best Wishes,

63b61bd5-97c6-4fd6-8949-b65e93ec0774_1702709099.jpeg

BlissfulBue December 16th, 2023

🦋🌻😊 😊🌻🦋 🦋🌻😊 😊🌻🦋 🦋🌻😊 😊🌻🦋 🦋🌻😊 😊🌻🦋 🦋🌻😊 😊🌻🦋

Its a lovely Saturday to present a sun filled appreciation to the wonderful @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 from a secret friend who's not so secret he he he 😉

f2e0d006a11c82cac85dd8e6ecb29f4_1702712767.jpg

VictoriaLove7 December 16th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic for Sunshine! 🌞❤

The letters colors are yellow & orange because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic is yellowish orange, & the background of the graphic is yellow. There are butterfly 🦋, Sunflower 🌻 & this '😊', 😊🌻🦋 just like in the graphic ☺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 19th, 2023

@BlissfulBue

Not so secret? Bue? Do you know who this kind secret friend is? Please tell me lol, I'm clueless but I'd soooo love to thank them personally also!😭

This is such a sweeeeeeeet thing to hear, I'm really grateful to be perceived so kindly, and it means the world to me to be thought-about. Someone taking out the time to think about me and share such thoughtful, loving, appreciative words is top tier kindness for me and i treasure it wholeheartedly!

Consider my heart super warmedddd hehe, thank youu secret friend, you've made my monthhh! 🥺🥰❤

Secret friend if you see this, then this is for you too: https://www.7cups.com/forum/gratitude/AppreciationProgram_2310/ToAllTheSecretFriendsandAppreciators_302024/

moti-hearts.gif

Bue, thank you for the vibrant sunny post, you've been doing soo amazing as a Smile Spreader. Keep it up!💛 

BlissfulBue January 15th

Yes, I do know who it is😉 so do you😉

And I'm happy you liked it😊💕✨

@BlissfulBue

Youuu? 🥹

BlissfulBue January 17th

🤐🤐🤐

WeEarth December 16th, 2023

@Fristo

Welcome to the circle of appreciation!

Our wonderful @TeamBanana20 has been showered with appreciation by a secret friend, and we couldn't be happier to unveil the Colors of Joy 🎨 in their honor! 🎉

@TeamBanana20's exceptional qualities which his secret friend noted—Friendly, Cheerful, Positive, Patient, Empathetic, Supportive, and Rational. His presence is a beacon of light in our community.

peer-appreciation-team_1702742201.jpg

If you want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener), here is the peer appreciation form - click here

Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? - click here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 16th, 2023

@WeEarth

Omigoshhh this is sooo pretty, super vibrant and amazing! Welcome to the team!💖

LoveMyMoonflowers December 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

agreed! 💕

VictoriaLove7 December 17th, 2023

@WeEarth

yes yes, it is a pretty graphic, Earth! 🌎 ☺

The letters colors are purple & pinkish because the background of the graphic is purple & the font color is pinkish. The banana 🍌 with thumbs shows teambanana20 hihi ☺

sadcat13 December 16th, 2023

We have a special message for @SirenOfSerenity . @Babyangel loves how supportive you are, and has decided to send you a lot of love and a warm thank you.

hug.gif

Babyangel´s message for you:

Siren offered me support during my assignments. I felt encouraged by them and they expressed a lot of warm compliments on my work, means a lot to me.

siren-offered-me-support-during-my-assignments-i-felt-encouraged-by-them-and-they-expressed-a-lot-of-warm-compliments-on-my-work-means-a-lot-to-me_1702770068.png

Thank you for being a member of our community!

SirenOfSerenity December 17th, 2023

Aww thank you so much @sadcat13 and @babyangel 🩷💕 it came from the heart!

VictoriaLove7 December 17th, 2023

@sadcat13

It is a pretty Christmas 🎄 snowy graphic with lights & the snow covered trees ☺

Kristynsmama December 17th, 2023

We have a big appreciation to celebrate today!  The following people have received an appreciation from @Tinywhisper11

@sadcat13 @schrodingerscattt @communicativePond1728 @VintageDpugers @ReservoirofLove @TheAutumnWitch @AnnaBanana06 @DancingSongbird579 @buu2 @BlissfulBue

Heres what Tinywhisper11 has to say:

2...4..6..8.. Who do we appreciate
Santa! Santa! Santa! Yeah!
Oh wait no... I mean you, I appreciate you lot😁
I wanted to share lots of xmas sweets with you all
🍫🍫🍪🍩🍩🍪🍭🍬🍬 and send you a Xmas card😁 
The card says
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But TEN extra pounds on my hips,
Thighs and rear.
😁😁😁😁merry Christmas ❤❤ I love you all ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 spotted the following:

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions., Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place., Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Tinywhisper is sending you some yummy Christmas treats and hot cocoa.

5b10b2e6-568c-459c-b88b-df40de18d0b0_1702775494.jpeg

96684a4f-afe3-4f86-982e-0c6ece516e10_1702775637.jpeg

1121d399-0a38-4294-b985-2ec731926692_1702775724.jpeg

buu2 December 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 we love you too every time I come in 7cups I look for you your humour sense is spot on you make me laugh and smile I love you tiny yummy cookies thnxxxxxx😘😘😘😘🤭😘

Tinywhisper11 December 17th, 2023

@buu2 I love you more ❤❤ and don't eat to many young man!!!!! Merry Christmas sweetie ❤❤gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤

buu2 December 17th, 2023

Which room are you in

sadcat13 December 17th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 thank youuuu. You are the best 😊

@Kristynsmama, thank you for making this gorgeous appreciation for us all

Tinywhisper11 December 17th, 2023

@sadcat13 merry Christmas sweetie ❤❤