Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 November 9th, 2023

@Clio9876

Yes yes, Clio ☺ great colors!

LoveMyMoonflowers November 9th, 2023

@Clio9876 @VictoriaLove7 

thank you both so muchhhh 🥺🤧🌈

Clio9876 November 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Now I can thank you directly!. Thanks for creating a thoughtful caring post full of love.

@Clio9876

my pleasure! 💙 thank *youu* for taking the time to appreciate two of the sweetest hoomans on cupsies 🥰 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 11th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Awww you bestest, Niibuddyyyy, thank you for making another beautiful graphic and for your heart-melting words (as always😭). Love ya lots! *koalahugglessss backkkk* 🤗💜

@Clio9876

Omigosh hey hey Clio, thank youu for this sweet recognition. It amazes me how you take time to reflect on things, find valuable take-aways and also remind the other person to keep on believing in themself. This means a lot to me, thank youuu again for being ever so kind, observant and thoughtful! ❤

I believe in you and truly wish for all things wonderful for you. Keep at it! ❤

To be tagged in an appreciation with my favorite lola bean @tinywhisper11 is a sweet reward in itself hehe. Keep on being *youuu*, @lolabeaaaannn! ❤

heathermarie95 November 8th, 2023

Hello @CaringSub

Here is a wonderful appreciation to yourself :D

screenshot-2023-11-08-at-6-35-11-pm_1699486798.png

Here is a trophy for you!

well-done-golden-trophy.gif

To Caring -

I like the quote on your profile! :D

Rui00 November 9th, 2023

🌻Hey @ALeXaNdEr0712 you have been appreciated by no one other than our awesomee @theboymoana 🌻

pastel-flower-page-border-blank-a4-document_1699529145.png

They also wanted to send youu...... "Lots of Love"! 💛

img-3650_1699529353.jpg

A little note from me:

💙@ALeXaNdEr0712 Although I never met you personally, I imagine your are super duper awesomee!! 💙

💛@theboymoana Thank you for taking your time to appreciate your friend you are amazingg! 💛

Appreciate someone here: Peer appreciation form

@Rui00

This is a lovely post, Rui! 💙

Rui00 November 9th, 2023

Thank you so much @LoveMyMoonflowers 💙.

Your posts are all so beautiful ❤️

@Rui00

Thank you so much! 🥺 that means so much to me ❤️

theboymoana November 10th, 2023

@Rui00

thanks for making such nice post rui !!! 💛😃💛 Idk if my best alex friend will see this but hope he does because deserves all kindness in the world 🥲🐻💛

Rui00 November 10th, 2023

@theboymoana you are so welcome 💛. You are an awesome person 💛! I also sent them a PM to ensure they see it. I hope they can see just how much of a awesomee friend you are 💛!

Hello there Adrien-buddy! 🥰 @AdrienLovesYou23 I really hope you’re doing okay 💙 I’m honestly so thrilled to let you know you’ve received two appreciations from @theboymoana and @Powerandsunset25 💙

First up, the wonderful Nahoa took some time to write this note for you :3 a note that I agree with wholeheartedly 💙

591d18a9-116b-49c3-aa79-8db444c83dde_1699539577.png

Next up, you received this message from Sunset 💙

6a2e9444-7d09-42e6-96c6-ac9f4a348cfe_1699540254.png

💙 A little note from me 💙

Nahoa thank you so much for taking the time to write so many appreciations 🥰 I really hope you know how much we appreciate you as well. You are always so kind in the rooms and I hope you know how much we love having you here buddy :) Sending lots of love your way 

Sunset thank you for being such a bright presence in Teenie Land! Although we haven’t talked very much, I have seen you around and I’ve seen what you do to create a welcoming environment :) Please don’t forget to take care of yourself also 💙

Adrien buddy we haven’t known each other for long, but I definitely consider you one of my best teenie buddies 💙 and certainly one of the kindest listeners I’ve met. You are always so warm, genuine, caring and superrrr funsieees :3 You really are making a difference 💙 just by being *you.* Please please don’t ever forget how loved you are. You deserve care and time for yourself too :'3 

Sending lots of love for all of you! 🥰

love-you.gif

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letter is in light blue because the butterflies 🦋 in the graphic are light blue for the one from Nahoa. The second graphic from Sunset has blue flowers so the letters for the names are in blue tone. The hearts are also in blue! ☺

It is pretty, Nii! 🌙☺

@VictoriaLove7

thank you, viccc! 💙

AdrienLovesYou23 November 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers Thank you @theboymoana and @Powerandsunset25 for making me these. I am on the road to making a difference and you guys are helping me by giving me the confidence to keep going. Sunset, you always bring a light into the room when you enter, super caring and sweet. Nahoa, like I told you before, you mean a lot to me. It's not fun to be left out and I unfortunately know how that feels. You deserve all the kindness in the world. Don't open the door to any negativity. I love and appreciate both of you more than you can imagine and thank you for giving me the motivation to reach my goals. <3

Heartsandrosesandpaws November 10th, 2023

@AdrienLovesYou23

I also though rise star program  I nominated u for rs role so that might becoming soon

theboymoana November 10th, 2023

@AdrienLovesYou23

You make big different Adrien friend 😭💛I hope reach all goals and more deserve so much good things and kindness to !! Very happy you are my friend and here for me 🥲💛🤗

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

thank you moon friend always making nice posts and saying nice things !! Is hard to remember sometimes that I matter and reminders that I’m appreciated to means lots 🥲🥲😭💛

LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@theboymoana

awwe i know it can be hard sometimes buddy 💙 but you deserve care and appreciation 💜 i mean that. *hugs nahoa if okay* 

BrightIndigo November 9th, 2023

🧡🌞💛 @Comphi has sent a lovely message and sunshine to the always wonderful @BlissfulBue 💛🌞🧡

blissapp01_1699541261.jpg

🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛

Comphi mentioned the following qualities:

Humble
Resilient
Supportive
Friendly
Purposeful

To the both of you; Thank you for providing a listening ear to those in need and may your days be filled with laughter and lots of good times! 😃💙

🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛🧡🌞💛

@BrightIndigo

I like the Sunshines 🌞❤ hearts, Sunshine 🌞❤ hearts! It is so cute, Bright! ☺ The color of the background of the graphic is yellow orange, so the hearts are yellow and orange. The font color in the graphic is brown, it is the same tone as the color of the center of the Sunflowers! 🌻

I also like the Sunflowers 🌻 graphic, Bright! ☺

Comphi November 10th, 2023

@BrightIndigo

Thank you for the colorful post.😊

@BlissfulBue, thank you for being around😀

BlissfulBue November 10th, 2023

@Comphi

Awwwwwww, I'm gonna cry! Thank you so much, thank you for this... This means a lot to me😊 *huuugs* happy-love.gif

@BrightIndigo, It looks amazing😊 Thank you😊

@BlissfulBue

Most Welcome😊

November 10th, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

@DreamTouch you received an appreciation from your LDP Mentor Leader @Comphi

This is what Comphi thinks of you!

positive-empathetic-optimistic-humble-and-problem-solver_1699585725.png

Here’s the amazing appreciation note:

comphi-dreamtouch_1699585737.png

Also, here are flowers for your awesome efforts!

flowers-cute-dog.gif
VictoriaLove7 November 10th, 2023

@AuRewolf

The green font color is the same as the background in the flower petals qualities graphic. The yellow flowers graphic is similar to the flowers brought by the woof woof! 🐶☺

@AuRewolf

Thank you for the beautiful post😊

And I thank @DreamTouch all for she does😄

DreamTouch November 13th, 2023

@Comphi

thank you soo much for your kind words. I really appreciate you!❤️

Comphi November 13th, 2023

@DreamTouch

Most Welcome🙂

Bunnylovesyou November 10th, 2023

🌙 I believe it's time for a role reversal 🌙

🌙 The amazing @lovemymoonflowers , loyal smile spreader and dedicated appreciator (on the PAT and cant spell that) has been appreciated by @darkerplaces 🌙

🌙Heres what rome had to say🌙

image_1699592115.png

🌙wait whats this??? There is more :0 it couldn't fit on one graphic ni is just that awesome! 🌙

image_1699592166.png

🌙 Now I believe we have a hamster picture in order, but I feel like she needs an introduction of her own mini little graphic! Give it up, making her PAT debut, Mustard Lucy Wheelson 🌙

image_1699592237.png

🌙And the crowd goes wildddd🌙

🌙 Im having too much fun! Ok here's your link : https://ibb.co/L80RZbD 🌙

🌙 And he sends flowers! 🌙

flower-gentleman.gif 

🌙 @lovemymoonflowers you are sososssoossosososo awesome! I cant even begin to express it! Everything rome said is true! I know you are going to be like "not me" but this cst says no, and take the compliment, you deserve it and the cat is scary! 🌙

nope-no.gif

🌙 @darkerplaces heyyyy my cohost! Ah I had so much fun making this for two of my favorite people! You are amazing! 🥺 🌙 gift for rome https://ibb.co/2Wxn9S4 

🌙love, bunny🌙

VictoriaLove7 November 10th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou

The moon cycle shows Nii 🌙☺

I like the Sunflowers 🌻 in the mustard hamster 🐹 graphic! The yellow mustard is the same yellow tone as the Sunflowers! 🌻 ☺

@VictoriaLove7

Thank youuuu, wonderful rainbow bear 🌈 🧸 for being so observant as owlways 🥰 you are owlsome, buddy 💜

@VictoriaLove7

Awww thank you! you are so observant :0 its awesome because sometimes i don't even see meaning in what i make and you always do!

🐰 @Bunnylovesyou 🐰 

Awwe, Bunny! 🥺 This post is so adorable 💜 I love the moon 🌙 and flower 🌸 themes 💕 The graphics are vv cute and I can see you put a lot of time and effort into them 💜 Thank you for your kind words as well :'3 Sending so much love and hugs your way, if okies! 🥺💕 You da best! 

🐹 @DarkerPlaces 🐹 

*gentle huggle attack if okay* I’m not sure what to say :'3 *gets a dictionary* 📖 *flip flip flip* hmm 🧐

Tbh this was so so heart-warming to read 💙 thank you so much 🥺 Those words mean so much to me and I’ll definitely be reading them every now and then 💜 I’ve saved the graphics. 

Rome buddy I’m honestly so so grateful for you, you’ve been one of my bestestest teenie buddies evas 💜 and you mean a lot to me. Not even kidding. I’m so happy to hear i’ve been able to make you laugh (although i’m sure *you’ve* been the one to make *me* laugh more often 😛) awwwe 🥺 i love seeing you in the group chats too! Seriously 💙 and not just in the rooms but whenever i see you around in forum-land :3 especially in your game threads, it’s always vv funsies too 💖

Well Nii is saving her words for later 😛 look out for another a-peach-iation! 💃 hehehe! 

sending so much love your way buddy! 💜/p 

🌙 Ni 🌸

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Im so glad you liked the graphic! I did put a lot of work into it, but you two are worth it! i actually think this has been my favorite post to make / results!

@Bunnylovesyou

🥺💙 sending hugs if okay <3 
heathermarie95 November 10th, 2023

Hello @brightkiwi3434

You have received an appreciation from @hearzero

screenshot-2023-11-10-at-12-28-41-am_1699594200.png

They also sent you a trophy!

myhome-50lakhs.gif

To brightkiwi3434 -

Your profile picture is adorable

To hearzero -