Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Bunnylovesyou November 7th, 2023

@AdrienLovesYou23

im so glad you enjoyed it. you are doing absolutely awesome, and it is a pleasure to have you here. The stitch picture is stitch in his elvis costume playing the ukelele <3

LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023
Hey hey Rome buddy! @DarkerPlaces 🐹 You’ve received not one, but *two* heartfelt appreciation notes, from two wonderful hoomans :3 

First up, the awesome Nahoa @theboymoana wrote this note for you ❤️

dc89fd32-6cce-4ea2-8f4d-afc0eb322dc8_1699363074.png

Nahoa buddy sent lots of love for you ❤️

love-hug.gif

As well as this special gift ❤️ hehe 

That’s not it though :0 Next up, you’ve got this message from a kind friend ❤️ @AdrienLovesYou23

2bed3b02-1da5-4d86-85c4-f66185471a72_1699363131.png

Adrien gave you a champion’s trophy! 🏆 hehehe 💚 as well as this very interesting image previously mentioned in the appreciation note :o 

woof-1st.gif

🐹 A little note from me 🐍

Nahoa thank you so much for sending this appreciation for Rome! Your warm, kind presence in the chat rooms is so dearly appreciated as well ❤️ and I really hope you know that. Thank you for being exactly *you* and for spreading so much kindness around! 🥰

Adrien thank you for always being so so caring and genuine in the chat rooms 💚 I’m glad to hear you and Rome buddy are great buddies ☺️ I certainly see the warm, welcoming environment you create together! 💚 Please please be safe :'3 and don’t forget to look after yourself ❤️ You deserve it. 

Rome budddyyyyy 🐹🐍 I really hope you took these heart-warming appreciations to heart okies buddy?! Lols :3 you really are so so *loved* and *appreciated* here ❤️ and we *see* you, we see the support you bring, the kindness you spread, the memes, the laughs 😛 and all you do to make everyone feel so pawesome 🐾 just by being exactlyyyy *youuu* hehe. Thank youuuu for being *you* and for being one of our bestestest teenie buddies evas. Stay pawesome buddy 😎🐾

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
DarkerPlaces November 7th, 2023

Aww 🩵 u guys r the best fr thx u Moana n Adrien n Ni i realy apreceate u guys n moana idm taking time to explain anythin ik ot sucks when the chat doesnt make sense n stuff n thx u for bein such a awesum friend to n always makin me laugh about squishmallows n stuff lol n adrien thx for bein my "cups big sister" lol it gives me some1 to annoy 🤪 nah jk thx for bein awesum n listnin when i get in bad moods n stuff lol u n ur claws stay awesum 😝 n ni thx for makin such amazin n cool Pat posts n always bein supportive n makin me laugh 😊 ul always be the best ruler of PlaNit 🤣🤣 thx guys

LoveMyMoonflowers November 7th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

Awwe tagging @theboymoana and @AdrienLovesYou23 🥰 

thank youuu rome 🥺💛 also naur, your the best ruler of planit lols, we don’t let seagulls live here. We have free cookies and no homework 😎 besides you invented planit 🤣

you’re so so welcome 💛 you deserve all these appreciations buddy 💕 thanks for being so owlsome 🦉 hehe.

theboymoana November 8th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

your welcome dark !! Really good friend to me and lot other people here to ! Appreciate you lots 🥲💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

thanks doing such nice post moon friend !! Always do really good job on these things and thanks saying nice things about me😭💛

November 7th, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

@CupidtheKingofLove you received an appreciation from @tinywhisper11 for your amazing work hosting in Positivity corner room!

tiny appreciates you for being Friendly, Patient, Cheerful, Empathetic, Open Minded, Respectful, and Positive

Here’s the appreciation note, along with a tiny hug!

thank-you-for-hosting-the-positivity-room-gives-you-a-giant-tiny-hug-we-haven-t-known-each-other-long-but-your-always-happy-and-fun-to-be-around-and-i-m-pretty-fun-too_1699367917.png

Also, tiny thinks you deserve a tiny huuuge smile!

image_1699367827.png

Tinywhisper11 November 7th, 2023

@AuRewolf awww thanks for making this sooo cute ❤❤ huggs you ❤❤

November 7th, 2023

Hey everyone 😊

@Suryansh and @SirenOfSerenity you received an appreciation from @Powerandsunset25

Power sees you both as Purposeful., Open Minded, Supportive, Positive, Empathetic, Friendly, and Cheerful.

powerandsunset-suryansh-sirenofserenity_1699368953.png

Also, here are lots of love Power sent along with the appreciation note!

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

SirenOfSerenity November 7th, 2023

@AuRewolf I love this appreciation and the symbols used 🩷 They match us perfectly! 

@Powerandsunset25 Thank you for appreciating us, we're proud of your determination

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 7th, 2023

Hey hey Bestest Bunny being @Amiablebunny4016 you have received the loveliest appreciation from @LoveMyMoonflowers who just knows how to make people feel super special hehe!🥰

image_1699388722.png

image_1699388854.png

Alsooo, one of those times, I'm certain forums are gonna nom the quality of the graphics lol! Clickkk meee so the score becomes Sun-01 and Forums-00.😭

Niibuddyyy you leave no room for more to add hehe, I love how you always find the rightesttt of words in the sweetest of ways to *see* people and offer them a space to be themself, while you appreciate them for doing their best. Everyone deserves a friend like you!💖

Shining Bunnyyyy, please read this one often okieee, you're such a precious soul and deserve all the kindness and love in the world!💖

Niibuddy also sent lots of love to you hehe!🥰

sending-love.gif

Lots of love and hugs to both of you awesome people!🤗💖

VictoriaLove7 November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The letters are in purple and the names are in green because the font colors in the graphic are purple and green for the names! ©️ Sunshine's owlsome style! 🥳❤

It is a soft cute graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

VictoriaLove7 November 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤

owlie.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe i love this 🥺💜 it’s perfect for our sweet bunny bean 🐰💕 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunshine buddy, a bit of a random question but how did chu get that kind of link for the graphics? the Canva one? I tried clicking ‘share’ for a design I made and then I copied the link but it doesn’t look the same when the browser opens it 🧐 

I’m sorry not sure if that made any sense at all lol 😭

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ooh no worries, Niibuddy, it's not random lol. I clicked the "share" option and from there "anyone with the link" option. I think it also creates a shareable link when we select the "public share" button to create a link. Lemme know if these work or if you need any assistance!💛

LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ouhhh i did the samesies but the background and everything looked different when i opened it 🧐 not sure why 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ah I'm not sure what happened then Niibuddy!😮 

Maybe try with different designs and see if same thing repeats?🧐

Does @grimsmark8 have any idea about this?😮

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ouh okay! I’ll try hehe 

amiableBunny4016 November 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww! Sun buddy! This is a beautiful graphic and one of the best ones I have seen so far! The colours all match and the bunnies are so so cute. You are truly talented and commited in what you do with the Peer appreciation team and i love you to bits. Thank you for taking your time to post this and being such a wonderful, caring human. *sending appreciations to you*. You are a shower of kindness and love💚

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Heyyy Niiii bean! Awww this is so freaking sweet of you! you are one of the kindest, most pure and sweet people on here. You do all you can to make others feel comfy and happy and you are so so supportive towards others wheather its through forums/chatrooms. Its been a pleasure getting to know you since you joined and seeing you grow on 7cups to be such a lovely hooman and overall just a beautiful person to be around. You shine buds of kindness and hope and thats whats so unique and special about you.  You bring joy and warmth, and even though we all struggle sometimes you have been so strong and brave. I have loved creating memories with you and so many other teens here, you are always a beam of comfort in chatrooms. rawrrr! hehe! and I am very grateful for your kindness and appreciation <3 its owlways so nice to recieve an appreciation from such a caring human being. *hugs Ni if okay* Hope to see you more Ni! ilysm! take care of yourself whilst your at it okie? im proud of you and here for you every step of the way. Friendships are like trees, once you plant the seed, that friendship grows into something big and beautiful. And our friendship has grown so tall like a tree.💜

@amiableBunny4016 @sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Bunnnyyy bunnn bunnn being her absolutely sweet self as owlways 🥺🤧 *huggllleeeesss youuu and sun buddy tightttt* 💙

@amiableBunny4016

Awww love you more, Bunny beaan. You deserve the bestest, most colorful appreciations always hehe. ❤

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*huggies back tightttt* 🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

bunnnyyy beeannnn and sunnieeee beeeannnn and Niii beeeannn 🥰 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yaysieeesss heheh!🥺🥰🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

bunny bean and sunnie bean rhyme! :o 

heathermarie95 November 8th, 2023

Hello @Mya000

You have received an appreciation from @RikTeson

screenshot-2023-11-07-at-11-22-45-pm_1699417491.png

They also sent you sunshine!

sunshine-sunday.gif

To Mya000 -

Your profile picture is adorable

To RikTeson -

Welcome to 7Cups! :D

@heathermarie95

The waving Sunshine 🌞❤ is so cute, Heather! ☺ I also like the Sunshine 🌞❤ with this face 😌 in the graphic! ☺

Mya000 November 8th, 2023

@RikTeson Thank you so much for this message of appreciation and sunshine, it really warms my heart 🤗 And thank you for taking part in the game! Thank you @heathermarie95 for making this post, your profile photo is lovely too! 

cute-bear.gif

Bunnylovesyou November 8th, 2023

🪿Hey @RakyTacky , you've been appreciated by @lovemymoonflowers 🪿

🪿Heres what the amazing ni said🪿

image_1699420578.png 

🪿Hi Raky Tacks 💛 I hope you’re doing okay. I’ve wanted to appreciate you for a while now 💛 for being your Raky Tacky self 💃 hehehe. I want to thank you for always being so caring and for trying to cheer me up when I didn’t feel so great :'3 I appreciate that 💛 You’ve always had a great sense of humour too 😛 Idk how you do it lol.

Please don’t forget to take care of yourself and look after yourself too. 💛 Stay pawesome 🐾 hehehe. Ni 🪿

🪿 Isn't that lovely? She also sent a smile!🪿
duck.gif 

🪿Im not sure why I chose ducks but it works!🪿

🪿@rakytacky - you are always so kind and amazing in the rooms. The world needs more people like you! Stay awesome 🪿

🪿@lovemymoonflowers - your posts are always so kind and considerate and you are just the bestest! 🪿

🪿As Always,🪿
🪿Bunny🪿
RakyTacky November 8th, 2023

@lovemymoonflowers 
Oi, thanks a lot moonie, so so so very much.
Perfect timing as well, my exams ended just today hehe! I come back home and this is the first thing I see, I'm sooo veryy gladddd. 
The past few days were honestly very hectic, butttt its finally all chill and I'm defo gonna give myself some me time and take care of myself. 
Also, you don't rly need to thank me for anything, we're friendsss and I love tryna make people feel gud.  
No matter how I felt before, right now, I'm feeling the besttttt. And its all thanks to you <3
Thank you smsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsm. You're da sweetest. 

PS: You better take care of yourself asw, you better smile a lot and be the happiest you can, give it your best shot for me kay? You stay pawsome aswwwww. 

@RakyTacky

sending big hugs your way :3 

🌺Hey @KateDoskocilova , you've been appreciated by none other than yours truly, @bunnylovesyou🌺

🌺 Here's what I had to say🌺

image_1699422276.png 

🌺Boss you were so amazing today in the room! Together we modded for 2 hours, when we were both busy in class/studying. I'm so so so so sooooooooooooooooo proud of you! we do make an amazing team if i dont say so myself. You have always been such a pleasure to be around. You didnt get discouraged or frustrated and remained so professional when i could tell we were both tired and drained and getting very angry. You are such an inspiration, and everyone should look up to you, as i do. The new cups moto: WWKD, What would Kate do. Or for me, WWBD: What would Boss do. You arent even my boss anymore and i still call you that! It just fits. 🌺

🌺I also sent you a trophy because you are the champion!🌺

familie-backeljau-trophy.gif

🌺 you deserve a bigger trophy but its all I could hold in my little bunny hands🌺

🌺 Kate you are really the best boss I could have asked for, if you hadn't started me with my lgbtq training on my m over a year ago, I wouldn't be the bunny I am today, the mod, the smile spreader. Also you are funny xD the bestest. 🌺

🌺 I have to be nice to the appreciator too, so bunny go to bed its 1 am you need sleep hehe🌺

KatePersephone November 8th, 2023

@Bunnylovesyou 🥺🥺🥺🥺this is such a sweet message!! i looove it 🥰 and i also love you

@KateDoskocilova

i love you too (:

Hey there Sunshine buddy 🥰 and Lolaaaa beeaaannn 💕 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Tinywhisper11 You’ve received a super lovely appreciation message from the kind appreciator, @Clio9876 💛

f9b86e85-8051-4d71-a4e7-89b776dc0a52_1699446275.png

Clio being their kind self included a little note for the smile spreader (me) too 🥺😭🤧 that’s honestly so so sweet 💛 Andddd speaking of sweeeetttt 💕 You two put so much time and effort into spreading loveee around 🥰 Clio sent loooootttttss of loveee right back atchaa 🥺💕

bestt.gif

Sunnnn budddyyy (or Sunnyboo 🥰) and Lolaaaa beeeannnnn You two are literally some of the sweetest hoomans on this planet 🌎 not even kidding 💕 thank you for always brightening our days, dropping kind words here and there 💛 and… thank you for being *you* 💛 *koala-huggles sun buddy and lolaaaa* 🥺🐨💕

🌙 Ni 🌸
💖
Tinywhisper11 November 8th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @Clio9876 awww clio! Thank you so much ❤❤ this means soooo much to me ❤❤❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤ Thank you ❤❤

and thanks lovely ❤ gives you koala hugs back ❤❤

I love you both ❤❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

lola bean deserves it 🥺❤️ *huggles youuu* love you moreeeee <3<3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

The letters are yellow for Sunshine's 🌞❤ name because the color of Sunshine's pfp is yellow, the letter color for tiny's name is green ☺ The letter color for the message are in light pink because the hearts held by the chickens are in light pink. The hearts are yellow! ☺

@VictoriaLove7

🥺💜🌈

Clio9876 November 9th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

It's great colour coordination, isn't it? We can see it is created by someone very thoughtful.