Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@CalmCoral Aw so glad you agree as well and love the graphics. 🥰

Keith22534 April 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww. You are so fantasticccc! Thanks for the lovely design.

@CalmCoral

Hey, thanks a lot. I love seeing you there too. You are wonderful! I really needed this appreciation. 😊

<3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@Keith22534 you're so welcome always, lovely!💛

💛Self-Appreciation Alert Yay💛

Hey hey @Seanicole05, so nice to meet you. You're Forgiving, Determined, Agile, Respectful, Understanding and so much more. You are *you*, an amazing person, who is proud of themself and there's no better super power in the universe than this! 💛

image_1681817104.png

Keep being youuuuu. Sending lots of love your way! 💛

Hi hi all the listeners coming across, this is a heart-felt gratitude note for *you*, thanking you for your benignant, supportive, compassionate and empathetic presence in the community. 💛

It's from @Blueswinter22, a brave bean, who reached out for support, and appreciates the listeners as well as 7 cups! 💛

image_1681818276.png

Thankyou, Winter, you're soooo kind, thoughtful and expressive. I loved reading this beautiful gratitude note for everyone and am so proud of you for being here and seeking support for yourself. 💛

Sometimes all it takes is someone like *you*, to continue believing in the goodness of people. Thankyou for being you. 💛
YourCaringConfidant April 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath has sent Bunny the most beautiful, heartfelt appreciation note ever!

@amiableBunny4016

This is for you. Don't forget to grab a tissue and happy reading!

20230418-095747-0000_1681826771.png

Ok Bunny, just take a second and take all that sweetness in. ♡ But wait, there is more to the note...

20230418-095747-0001_1681826857.png

After reading a loving note like that, I know your shirt must be drenched in tears and booger snot. 😆 Lol. In all seriousness, Bunny, I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are that you are back! It makes me soooo happy reading the notes others have sent you, because if there's anyone that deserves it-- it's you! Yes, YOU 🐰. You really are truly a wonderful person and you have a bunch of us who care about you. ♡

But anyway, I can't forget to let you know the qualities Optimistic let me know you possess. You are....

20230418-095747-0002_1681827136.png

@Optimisticempath

I know I shouldn't have to thank you for taking the time to send an appreciation to our dear friend... but honestly, I have to thank you. Sometimes I think Bunny does not always realize how amazing and beautiful of a person she is, so anytime she gets notes, I'm so happy. I look at it as reassurance for her and I just really pray she let's the words sink in to her heart and believe it. Optimistic, you are such an incredible person-- so sweet, kind, special, intelligent, and just overall lovely! I could go on about how talented and wonderful a smile spreader you are but you already know how I feel about you. I am sending a big hug your way for your sweetness. ♡ Xoxo.

luvbug.gif

amiableBunny4016 April 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

awwww. your designs and words are always beautiful and super duper lovely! Thank you so so so much Desiree! Me appreciates it and I love it . Wait lets repeat that I *love* it!

@Optimisticempath

aaaaa..... you lovely human. How can you be so sweet? Your literally like one of my favourite people on here. You have such a sweet, kind, caring heart. I love this so so so so so much. Bunny adores you too! Your kindness and omg your posts, they are too beautiful and amazing to describe you talented person! You make me even more happier love. Desiree was right I think i almost swallowed the whole tissue box. Thank you for your sweetness, kindness and just for being the most wonderful person ever! I love you so much and thank youuuu! ahhhhh.. I cannot get over this. You beautiful beautiful human❤️😭

Bunny

Optimisticempath April 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm one of your favorite people here?🥺🥺🥺🥺 I'll need some tissues too 🤧🤧

You are just so very sweet and lovely and caring and amazing and every *** nice word there is to describe a blessing hooman bunny 🥰

I adore you so much and have so much love for you too.. you never fail to put a smile on my face and are always so bright like the sun in the sky looking after everyone and sharing its warm light ❤

thankyou thankyou for everything bunny .. your the best bunny evaa🐰❤ ily2🤗

@yourcaringconfidant

yes you don't need to thank 🥺 me happy reminding bunny of her awesomeness always 💓 THANKYOU Desiree you're my most favorite smile spreader 😄 ... I love others too xD but you do such a beautiful post literally always for me and you are too wholesome for words 🥰 I love the way you do it all here. 🤗

bear-blow-a-kiss.gif

@IndependentGrapes4222, a top appreciator, has sent in the following appreciation for...

🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁

@Drumdrummer

This note was written just for you from Grapes to let you know that you are thought of. Enjoy! 😃

20230418-103654-0000_1681828912.png

Drummer, I hope that reading this random, sweet appreciation note has brought happiness to your day. I hope you are able to smile that amazing smile.

@IndependentGrapes4222

I'm running out of ways to let you know how spectacular I think you! Lol. I hope on the dashboard and there I go seeing your name again and again and again. And all I can do is smile! Because I'm just in awe of the amount of love you have to give to others! It's just beautiful to see. Thank you 🍇 for making the day of sooo many. Xoxo. 🤗

grapes-fruit.gif

April 18th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this! ✨ the graphic is so good!

@independentGrapes4222 So glad you love it! :) Thanks for always thinking of others and providing smiles to all you come across. ♡

@FriedPotatoes

You have received an appreciation from @IndependentGrapes4222 and that means you must be pretty amazing!

🥔 🥔 🥔 🥔 🥔 🥔

I hope you enjoy your note! 😃

20230418-112105-0000_1681831464.png

Awww, what a short but sweet read that was! I just absolutely love it! And Grapes, I couldn't agree more! I, too, think @FriedPotatoes has a cute username! Lol, if you haven't noticed... I absolutely adore the usernames that make graphic making fun!

🥔 🍟 these are the qualities that 🍇 sees in you:

20230418-112105-0001_1681831684.png

thank-you-joy-society.gif

@IndependentGrapes4222 Thank you yet again for all the kindness you show to everyone you meet.

youre-beary-sweet-you-are-very-sweet.gif

friedpotatoes April 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

AWWW you are both so sweeeett <3 offers hugs to both of youu <3 Love thiss! Funny potato

YourCaringConfidant April 19th, 2023

@friedpotatoes Hiiii 🥔. Thanks for the hug! 🤗

💚Hey @audienta💚
🌌You have been appreciated by @GloriaD🌌
🥬For showing these qualities:🥬
💎Purposeful, Emotionally Intelligent, Supportive, Inquisitive, Respectful, Motivated💎
✿❀˖°❁𑁍❁❀˖°✿࿓࿓✿❀˖°❁𑁍❁❀˖°✿࿓࿓✿❀˖°❁𑁍❁❀˖°✿࿓࿓
screenshot-2023-04-18-at-16-50-10_1681833315.png

Aww, you so deserve this appreciation for all the amazing things you do lovely!

thumbs-up-nice.gif
𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘
Our lovely Gloria also left something for you!
ʚĭɞೃ❀

You are both extremely amazing in your own ways! Thank you for all you both do! You are loved for you. Remember that beautiful human.

Bunny

audienta April 18th, 2023

@GloriaD Wow, you just brought tears to my eyes. I'm feeling really touched and want to thank you so much for your supportive and appreciative words. They really mean a lot to me.

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for sharing Gloria's message and underlining it. This post is making my day.

GloriaD April 19th, 2023

@audienta

Aww I'm glad audienta 😊 You are doing great, your project will help so many people, I'm sure 💛💛💛

GloriaD April 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for this post Bunny 😊💚💛

Breeze2345 April 18th, 2023

Hey @richuyulin

Here are some kind words @Chetan1408 had to say about you

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together., Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

white-floral-watercolor-elegant-modern-thank-you-letter_1681840445.png

April 18th, 2023

@Breeze2345 Thanks so much for posting this message!

@Chetan1408 Thank you so much for taking the time to write me this super kind message. Your efforts around the listener chatrooms don't go unnoticed either. ❤️

No worries @richuyulin!

Hey @Helpfulguy2021

Here are some kind words @Papergirl914 had to say about you

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.,

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

i-very-much-appreciated-how-this-listener-commented-me-on-helping-those-in-need-and-asked-how-i-was-doing-mentally-they-did-this-without-even-having-spoken-to-me-before-and-it-led-to-a-great-conversation-i-m-g_1681841300.png

💜Heyyy @DancingSongbird579💜

🔮You have been appreciated by amiableBlackberry92🔮

💜You are:💜

💜Emotionally Intelligent, Great Communicator, Cheerful, Respectful, Supportive, Optimistic, Authentic💜

screenshot-2023-04-18-at-19-39-36_1681843267.png

click here

Yayyy you totally deserved this appreciation! You are both amazing!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Bunny

🌷@ThoughtfulSky319, you have been appreciated for being Consistent, Coachable, Supportive, Patient, Respectful and Emotionally Intelligent! You have been appreciated by @IndependentGrapes422!🌷
screenshot-2023-04-18-at-20-46-38_1681848612.png
You are both fabulous people! ❤️
Bunny

thoughtfulSky319 April 18th, 2023

@independentgrapes422 wow! you made my day! thank YOU for being so thoughtful and sweet 💕 such a nice surprise❤️ to log on and see after a stressful day, thank you again for your kindness!!!

April 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for making this! ✨

@Waterfallsofnature36

💧 ⛅️ 🌳 💧 ☁️ 🌳

@victoriousblue17 has sent you the following sweet appreciation note because you're the type of person that really stands out!

I hope you enjoy your note. Happy reading.

20230419-071146-0000_1681903059.png

The note reads: "Thank you for being one of the very welcoming people in the Listener Support Room over the last couple of weeks! In the flood of new user names, yours has been one of the ones that has stood out because you've been really helpful too."

Awww, that was sooo sweet. Waterfalls, thank you so much for all you do. It's always a beautiful thing when people notice the things we do. Your kindness and helpfulness is really paying off, and you are amazing!

Qualities:💧 Authentic, ☁️ Supportive, 🌳 Emotionally Intelligent, 💧 Cheerful, and ☁️ Consistent.

@victoriousblue17

Thank you for taking the time to send in an appreciation note for your peer. That was very kind of you to do so. Stay sweet, Blue! 💙

blue-color.gif

We have another very sweet appreciation from @independentgrapes4222, a top appreciator. 👏

@Parker64

This is for you... Happy reading!

png-20230419-082249-0000_1681907228.png

Parker, thank you for that you do to help others on here. You are super grooovvvyyy and wonderful. 💛

Grapes, you are always so kind for thinking of others and their well-being. However, I think the 24hr availability light is just a glitch. :) Soo sweet of you though for wanting to ensure Parker is taking time to care for self. Awww 🍇, you truly are just as sweet as they come!

Qualities: Respectful, Great Communicator, Emotionally Intelligent, Problem-solver, and Patient.

479b8e730997d441021db8437bcc722c-removebg-preview_1681907760.png

April 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for making this! ✨ the dog wears glasses!

@independentGrapes4222 You know it is no problem at all. I'm happy to do this for you. Lol, yes, I read your request so I obliged. Took a peek at Parker's page and read they are a hippie chick so went with that theme. :) Stay amazing 🍇. Xoxo. 💜

MakunaHatata April 19th, 2023

@independentGrapes4222

Heyy!! It's my favorite fruit again! Thank you for the shout-out. And thank you @YourCaringConfidant for finding Memphis's dog-wearing glasses twin. We need a good name for him. How's Nashville? Nash for short!
I'm not on 24/7. (Although sometimes it seems that way). I just have the app and it never logs me out completely. But I am always here to listen and support!
Stay you. Stay true. Stay beautiful! - And let your freak flag fly!!

Love and Light!,
-P

TheGeminiInMe April 19th, 2023

@Parker64 Nash sounds like a great name! Nice meeting you, Parker. You seem great! <3

MakunaHatata April 19th, 2023

@TheGeminiInMe
Thank you! The same goes for you. 🌻

The following appreciation is from @beck1 and is dedicated to someone who possesses such amazing qualities:

💙Cheerful 💙Supportive 💙Optimistic 💙Purposeful 💙Respectful

pp-504x498-pad-600x600-f8f8f8_1681913082.jpg

@AnnaSilverberg

Beck generously gave their time to write you a very sweet note. With that said, this is for you...

png-20230419-091408-0000_1681913177.png

Awwww, everything Beck said about you is soooo true. You are such a beautiful person (inside and out) and you are always willing to help. You do such a great job caring for people, loving people, and just supporting people. That's what makes you... you!

b4f9553f18e4fc6128f421d864987e14_1681913674.jpg

@beck1

Don't think for a moment that I don't see how amazing you are, as well. You are a wonderful mentor always so quick to help others selflessly. You are so kind and bright and you do so much to help others. Thank you for all you do, Beck. And thank you for taking the time to appreciate Anna. She certainly deserves it.

tumblr-c4e921d2512ecf8cd05a456f2cbd2e21-e5b79647-1280_1681913987.png

beck1 April 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant This is such a beautiful post!

adventurousBranch3786 April 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant. I agree with all being said about @beck1. 😊❤️🌻

beck1 April 19th, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786 Awe thank you Branch. I appreciate that

AnnaSilverberg April 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant
💛😊Wow! This post is so beautiful 😊💛

@beck1
💙Thank you! Your words truly warm my heart!💙
💚😊You are amazing and your message really made me smile 😊💚

@foreigner419

You have received an appreciation and it is just the sweetest ever. 🌸

20230419-110616-0000_1681917010.png

Although your appreciator chose not to disclose their name, your secret friend did not want to miss the opportunity to appreciate you for being there for them. So thank you so much for having such a kind, caring heart! You are just amazing, 419.

These are the qualities said about you:

20230419-110616-0001_1681917176.png

Secret Friend: Whoever you are, thank you. I am so glad that you found someone as amazing as 419 who takes the time to let you know they care. That's truly a beautiful quality. The fact that they do let's me know that you are such a gentle, soul. Thanks for thinking of your peer and brightening their day!
two-hands-holding-a-pink-heart-isolated-on-transparent-background-valentine-s-day-icon-free-png_1681917489.png