Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Ranaeil April 24th, 2023

And we have yet another appreciation post! Keep them comin'!!

In this one, @Dazymae63 says this about @blissart

"blissart, has been amazing, Each and every time I have contacted for help or need to have someone help with something am not sure or confused about has been there to answer back quickly, not making me feel like I am a bothering, even if I have asked the same question more than. I really appreciate the warm welcome and hugs I feel I have received. Thank you sooo Much."

Wow! And then @Dazymae63 had this to say about @blissart and their qualities!

"Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Helpful - They are willing to lend a hand when someone needs it., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Supportive - They are kind and helpful."

Such thoughtfulness in these words. @Dazymae63 and @blissart ... you both exemplify what it means to be kind and caring!

blissart April 24th, 2023

@Nessa00

@Dazymae63

thx dazymae for such motivating and kind words , appreciate ur intentions to learn more to support your members the best u can . Always there for u in ur listening journey ❀️

and thx Nessa for passing on such sweet words of appreciation !!!!!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 24th, 2023

Hey hey lovely @Ritika002, I see you're new to the community, so a warm welcome with some treats of your choice are in order ofcourse! πŸ’›

image_1682338143.png

Sooo nice to have you with us, and see the already sweet impact you are creating here, Ritika, thankyouu for being so *you*. πŸ’›

If you're able to guess who might this wonderful secret friend be, do send them a token of gratitude from my side also! πŸ’›

Orrrr dear secret friend, if you're seeing this by any chance, Click Hereeee. πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 24th, 2023

Hey hey @Avaria so so excited to share an appreciation for your bright and amazing self from another extremely observant, kind, considerate, cheerful self (and we only met once lol) @Irene2552, who appreciates you for being Respectful, Inquisitive, Coachable and Cheerful. ❀

image_1682343658.png

I'm super duper proud of youuu, Avaaa, you've been such a wonderful presence around ever since you joined the community, from being an amazing listener to now such a promising smile spreader, I'm soooo looking forward to see more of your magic around the 7 cups community!❀

Thankyou for this evidently observant and thoughtfully expressed appreciation, Irene. You're pretty darn amazing yourself.❀

YourCaringConfidant April 24th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞 PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE share with me how you did the rainbow font? I been looking for codes and it never works for me! Ppppllleeeaasseeee! β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ 😍😍😍

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 25th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Aw yes ofcourse haha, I'll PM the gibberish! xD

Avaria April 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Oof I just now checked the notifications! Thank you so much for forwarding the appreciation, Sunny <3 Means so much to me!

@Irene2552
Thank you so much for the kind words, you have no idea how much any kind of feedback means to me. I love the way you worded the whole thing, and I can see what you did with the black, blue and white there.. genius idea :D
You're very interesting and fun to talk to as well, you have such a sparkly and bright character! Love what you do for our community and I'm looking forward to spending more nights with you in the LSR when it's died out in the early morning hours lmao. <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 26th, 2023

@Avaria

I'd be so sad if you never got to see this lol! So glad you did now and always happy to do it for you! <3

GloriaD April 24th, 2023

@PearlShipDown

You have been noticed and appreciated by one of our very appreciative peers on 7 Cups - @IndependentGrapes4222 πŸ‡

Grapes noticed you that you were :

Intuitive - had an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Respectful - tried to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Great Communicator - spoke with everyone’s best interest in mind, were genuine, and open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Patient - took the time to calm down before taking action.

Problem-solver - avoided using emotional reactions to guide own decisions and collaborated with others to problem-solve together.

independentgrapes4222-to-pearlshipdown-downloaded_1682344873.png

Grapes, you are awesome for appreciating so many peers, the community sees how you notice different acts of kindness! We are truly lucky to have you here πŸ‡πŸŒΈ

Pearl, it was really kind of you to look out for others' well-being in the chatrooms. You stood up for someone, and that's very bold and admirable πŸ’ŽπŸš’

I do not know the exact situation that occurred, but it's not nice to make others feel uncomfortable ... we wouldn't want to be treated that way, right? Let's be mindful of the way we interact with others, and like Pearl, support and stand up for others when they need help 🀍

Pearl's kindness reminded me of the following quotes, that I'd like to share here :

gloriad-quotes-01-downloaded_1682344976.png

(I'm unsure who the authors of the quotes are, but feel free to reply about it!)

Kind regards, GloriaD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@GloriaD

Omigoodness Gloriaa, I love every single detail about this post, from the serene colours to how you've captured the usernames in an effort to personalize, to the beautiful quotes you shared and added some more glitter to this already pretty amazing post! ❀

@PearlShipDown, hoping you can see this some time, Pearly! You are so deserving of all the kindness coming your way! πŸ’—

amiableBunny4016 April 24th, 2023

Hello lovely People,

Today we have an appreciation for an amazing person!

Of course its the AmazingAaron!

@CommunityModAaron

You have been appreciated by @masterekat!

screenshot-2023-04-24-at-19-39-49_1682361745.png

click here

Aaron is appreciated for showing these qualities:

Optimistic, Authentic, Helpful, Cheerful, Patient, Emotionally Intelligent, Supportive

Yayyy!

blue-hearts-love.gif

Bunny

VictoriaLove7 April 25th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊
We got a wonderful appreciation for @SophTheListener2022 🌸

From the one who shines the brightest light
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230425-121958-0000_1682402397.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine find in you 🌸

20230425-122823-0000_1682402434.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done in every corner of Cups. I truly hope that you know how lucky we are to have you in our community. Thank you for being there, Sunshine. I know I have said this numerous times, but I'm truly grateful beyond words for your presence in my life. ❀

To @SophTheListener2022 Thank you for making the post neatly and for sometimes taking posts from the oldest ones (yup i noticed). You're appreciated! (How is nyc doing now & central park? ) πŸŽ‰

SophTheListener2022 April 25th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Omg, thank you so so so so much for this!!! This made my night so much better, and NYC is doing great πŸ˜ƒ

I love the graphics btw they are so beautiful!

@SophTheListener2022

Thank you Soph! 😊

Thank you to @Sunisshiningandsoareyou who submitted this & noticed smol things too!

@VictoriaLove7

Awwww thankyouuu Viccc, I've said it numerous times too Haha, you do a beautiful job at the post always! Soo love it!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine 🌞❀ Yes yes, Pink is my favorite color too now.

(But I'd love to hear it still though although numerous times) πŸ˜‹β€

@VictoriaLove7 Awww yay!πŸ’— (I'll never get tired of saying it haha) you're the best, thankyou for your previous comment here, noticing me for noticing the smol things.❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *you*, Sunshine! 🌞❀

owl-cute.gif

I can tick one item off my favorite to do list today πŸ˜ƒβ€

@VictoriaLove7 Aww *owlie hugs back*πŸ¦‰πŸ€—β€

Hello @SkyGuy9999, you're appreciated by @independentGrapes4222 for being Respectful, Supportive, Coachable, Emotionally intelligent and great at problem-solving and communication skills! ❀

Here's an appreciative message from them:

rainbow-text-2_1682406839.png

Thankyou for being so inclusive and engaging, Sky, it does make a lot of difference to have even one person notice you and listen to you in a room full of people! You're amazinggg! ❀

Skyguy9999 April 26th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you. Always nice to be noticed! :)

🀍🌸ΰ¬ͺκ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ ‒ˢ꒱ଓ 🌸🀍

rainbow-text-5_1682407981.png

🀍🌸ΰ¬ͺκ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ ‒ˢ꒱ଓ 🌸🀍

rainbow-text-3_1682407419.png

🀍🌸ΰ¬ͺκ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ ‒ˢ꒱ଓ 🌸🀍

rainbow-text-6_1682408191.png

🀍🌸ΰ¬ͺκ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ ‒ˢ꒱ଓ 🌸🀍

blowing-kisses-heart.gif

🀍🌸ΰ¬ͺκ’° ΛΆβ€’ ༝ ‒ˢ꒱ଓ 🌸🀍

amiableBunny4016 April 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The rainbow vibesβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€

@amiableBunny4016 πŸ’œπŸ’›β€πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love Chu so much shining buddy! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€Ž

@amiableBunny4016 Aww I love ya more shining bunny buddy!πŸ€—β€

YourCaringConfidant April 25th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omg! I don't have the energy for all the mushy stuff. You know me, I could go on and on. I just want my graphic for you to say all that needs to be said. I adore you 🌞 to the 🌈 and back! & there's no such thing as too much rainbow. ❀️

2-20230425-083752-0001_1682426511.png

@YourCaringConfidant 😭 Just how is Desiree soooooooo sweeet always! I love ittttt and I adore you to the rainbow and never back alsooo! ❀ My collection of your graphics keeps increasing yaya! Saved haha! πŸ₯°

YourCaringConfidant April 25th, 2023
@Chetan1408
Sweetest Chetan, this is for you. I hope you see this and read this whenever you return. β™‘
For you, friend. Xoxo.
1-20230425-083752-0000_1682426753.png

@YourCaringConfidant

screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-52-24_1682427165.png

screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-53-34_1682427222.png

screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-54-26_1682427274.png

screenshot-2023-04-25-at-13-55-12_1682427320.png

Desiree, your a true gift to the world, you make me smile everyday and so many other people smile because of you! You matter! I couldn't appreciate you moree! ajhtiowjtioewhjtofiseht. Some bunny loves you!

easter-bunny-some-bunny-loves-you.gif

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant April 26th, 2023

It brings so much music to my heart especially when I see certain people appreciating certain people. 😌

In this case, one of PAT'S wonderful appreciators... @Chetan1408 has sent @TinyWhisper11 the sweetest appreciation note ever!

69-697460-music-notes-wall-decal-music-notes-banner-png_1682476857.png

For you, Tiny. Happy reading!

png-20230425-223128-0000_1682476910.png

The note reads: "Hey Tiny, how are you?? I hope you are doing well. I always wanted to appreciate you, and the time came. Hehehehe... I love talking to you and I love how we greet each other when we meet... That makes my day. For sure we will go on the world tour and I want to see you happy. I have some plans for you. Like we will have your favorite ice cream, vanilla one. We will play musical chairs. Although I know you always win, I love you winning. Hahahaha... I love you tiny. I just love how you enter the room and your sense of humor is out of this world. I have never met a person like you. You are really very special to me and to everyone too. I remember when you decorated your x-mas tree... lol. I am not gonna speak what was it... hehehehe #secrets. We will go on a ride together for a world tour and I will make you happy. :) Take care, and have a nice day ahead. Will see you soon. *hugs* I know I am missing lots of things to mention, but this form is limited. I have to end somewhere. hehehehe."

Omg!!! If that wasn't just the sweetest read ever. I can tell Chetan truly β™‘s you Tiny. And it makes perfect sense as to why! You are such a beautiful, sweet, gentle, loving, humorous person. One of the best!! You have so much love in you and it's no wonder you are just so easy to love! Heck, I should know because I lllloooovveeee you too, my most precious Tiny!

Plus on top of that, the outstanding qualities you possess make you even more loveable! Chetan thinks you are helpful, forgiving, respectful, emotionally intelligent, a great communicator, motivated, and cheerful! And I can confirm that Chetan would be 100% correct!

@Chetan1408 You just amaze me with the amount of love you give to others! You are so full of it and I just have so much admiration for you. The way you always think of others and take the time to appreciate them just makes you soooo special! How is it that you're on break from 7cups but still have an effect to where you bring smiles to soooo many people? Just wow! You are amazing! Thank you, Chetan! Xoxo.

insp0350-02_1682477475.png

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Please enjoy some delicious vanilla ice cream on me! Mmmmm.

pngimg-com-ice-cream-png98144_1682477802.png

Tinywhisper11 April 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant 😭😭😭that's soooo sweet so cuttteee 😭😭😭😭almost as cute as me πŸ˜‡ thanks chetan ❀❀ I love you ❀❀ thanks caring ❀ I love you ❀❀ eats the icecream before chetan sees it πŸ˜‹ yes please chetan don't mention the trees 😬 well this as made me the happiest smurf in the world ❀❀ thankyou ❀❀

VictoriaLove7 April 26th, 2023
Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Xandia 🧫

From the one who shines brightly in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

20230425-120025-0000_1682480664.png

20230425-120025-0001_1682480683.png

These are the qualities that Sunshine finds in you

20230425-120025-0002_1682480710.png

From me

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for 7Cups. We can never thank you enough for all your hard work for our community. Thank you for all that you have done. Thank you, Sunshine for everything. I'm truly blessed to know you and to have you in my life. ❀

To @Xandia Hope everything is going well for you. Take one step at a time. Thank you for putting yourself on the frontline in your job. You are appreciated! 🧫

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Love the personalised stickers for @Xandia hehe, thankyouu, Viccc, a beautiful post owlways!❀

owl-hug-sweet.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! 🌞 owlways me pleasure ❀

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

xandia April 29th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ο»ΏI am literally blown away by your words; I don't know what to say to both of you. You are amazing human beings who embody the spirit and positive attributes that 7 Cups represents. I couldn't ask for more compassionate, understanding, and empathetic individuals than you two. Although I don't know VictoriaLove7 that well; I don't need to. Your words speak volumes to me as well as to other members of Cups. You are one of the few who make Cups what it is today. And Sunisshiningandsoareyou is the one person I've come to depend on to tell it like it is to me; and I can't think of a better person who can do that for me.

You two are what I like to call "pillars" of Cups. You keep everything going and reach out to so many members who need your assistance in understanding their issues and how to work on them to find a resolution.

Please accept my apologies for taking so long answering this post. I was hospitalized with a foot infection. May you both continue your missions here at Cups in helping those of us who so need your unique outlook on life and how we can better ourselves through examining the issues that we all deal with in life.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not only helping me but everyone else who look for guidance and understanding. πŸ‘Ό πŸ‘Όβœ¨ 🌟 πŸ™ πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ’– πŸ’– 🌹 🌹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 1st, 2023

@xandia

Awww! πŸ₯Ί Dear goodness, Xannnnnnn! This is such a beautiful reply, you truly warmed my heart with your kindness, and thoughtfulness, as you always do. Thankyouuu so very much for returning the kindness 100 times more haha, this made my day really, specially to know that you feel supported and cared for.❀

And absolutely no worries about taking your time to respond. I'm sorry to hear about the foot infection, glad you could reach out to medical help for the same and I hope it gets better super soon. Take good care of yourself and keep being the inspiring, caring, amazing *you* that you are always. Big hug!❀

VictoriaLove7 May 3rd, 2023

@xandia

Thank you, Xan! I appreciate it! 🧫 I could say the same about you, from the way you replied and being so appreciative even when you do not know me. I'm sure that you have helped many people and are also being thoughtful in your job as a healthcare worker. I hope you have fully healed from the foot infection. Keep being kind to yourself! 🧫

Hey everyone! 😊

We got a wonderful appreciation for
@SensibleFriend939 🐹

From @IndependentGrapes4222 πŸŽ‰

20230426-112911316_1682483734.jpeg

These are the qualities that Grape find in you

20230426-112845832_1682483779.jpeg

From me

@IndependentGrapes4222 Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you be kind to yourself too! πŸŽ‰

@SensibleFriend939 Thank you for being a kind presence in support room. You are appreciated! 🐹

SophTheListener2022 April 26th, 2023

Hey fabulous people! Here's an amazingly positive appreciation from @Kingburger23 to @Amiablepeace77

a-sweet-appreciation-from-kingburger23-to-amiablepeace77ding_1682484486.png

For a bigger picture click here!

Note from me:

Burger, thank you for this heartfelt and amazing appreciation. Keep up the positivity and keep being the best you can be!

Amiable, you are so fantastic for taking the time and helping others. Never stop being helpful and kind!

neon-heart-lol.gif