Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

YourCaringConfidant February 9th, 2023

ο»ΏDay in and day out people are submitting their sweet notes to appreciate a peer. Some people choose to disclose their name... while others choose to remain anonymous.

The following notes are from people who wish to keep their identity unknown. It is my hope that each of the individuals that I tag see just how special they are. It is also my hope that Anonymous knows that he/she is absolutely amazing for taking the time to think of others.

@musicmagik

Please enjoy reading the sweetest "note" and do not forget to smile! I do not know who your appreciator is but whoever it is they think you are amazing. They also wanted to thank you for being supportive and respectful! Keep on making music 🎢 and being loud with your kindness.

20230209-015635-0000_1675928203.png

@optimisticempath

You are absolutely beautiful in every way. You have so much love and kindness in your heart and it shows everytime you interact with others! Anonymous sees the beauty in you and wants you to know that you are appreciated beyond words! Grab your tissue as you prepare for this very special read... β™‘

20230209-020631-0000_1675928392.png

@chetan1408

What is there to say about you that has nor already been said before? You are the bomb dot com, lol! Truly, you spread kindness around like it's confetti and are always uplifting and appreciating others. It is refreshing to see you getting back the love that you give out. Anonymous appreciates you a great deal and is literally without words. You possess so many beautiful qualities and I hope you never change. Keep being amazing, Chetan.

20230209-021431-0000_1675928668.png

ο»Ώ@fristo

It does not surprise me that another appreciation note is dedicated to you. I mean, look at you! Every single day you come on here and be the best version of you! From the way you talk, the way you type, just the overall way you interact with others... you show just how awesome of a person you are! You give so much of yourself and time to help others and I appreciate you. Your appreciator may wish to remain Anonymous and that's OK... because they did not want to miss the opportunity to let you know they appreciate you. Thank you for always being so warm and welcoming to everyone. And thank you for making the Positivity Corner the happiest place (in my opinion) on here!

20230209-022118-0000_1675929093.png

February 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

You do such good work!

YourCaringConfidant February 9th, 2023

@Tae22534 Awww, thanks so much! I appreciate that. β™‘

Optimisticempath February 9th, 2023

Thanks a lot for posting these beautiful designs @YourCaringConfidant you are vv creative and so kind with your words. I really appreciate everything you do πŸ’•

I like the pink color in my post πŸ˜„

idk who the anonymous person is but I know that you are really kind and sweet for even thinking of me .... I'm surprised tbh πŸ˜… but happy also that maybe you felt welcomed by me and I really do try my best to do it ... be kind to people. Thanks for being kind to me also πŸ’• it means universe lot to me πŸ₯Ί

sending hugs for both of you πŸ€—πŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 February 12th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Each picture is nicely made, Desiree! 🀩🎡 (you inspired us!)

YourCaringConfidant February 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 You are too kind! Thank you. ;) HUGS!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2023

Hiya @goldenLion1121 we have a cute little appreciation for you by your peer @Cl53571. πŸ’›

image_1675971744.png

The lion from the lion king is greaaaat, but you are exceptional, Nia. Thankyouu for being so kind, supportive, encouraging and sweet always. Your golden-self is super appreciated. πŸ’›

Thankyou Cl, for the cute note. Sending love your way. πŸ’›

goldenLion1121 February 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you always do such great presentations Sun and i don't know how you do it! thankyou so much again Sun <3

@Cl53571

aw bless ya, thankyou for the appreciation! this has def made my day <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 17th, 2023

@goldenLion1121 Aww haha you're so welcome, Nia, always happy to add some extra love to these beautiful messages. πŸ₯°

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2023

🐾 @Wooof 🐾

So great to see this kind message for you by a caring peer @SolaceCares who appreciates you for being Supportive, Kind, Helpful, Resilient, Cheerful and Fun to be around. πŸ’š

image_1675972830.png

You're all of that and more, Wooof, thankyou for being such an interactive presence always uplifting those around. πŸ’š

Hey hey Solace, I can sense this was an immediate appreciation after witnessing someone being kind and just themself, so it makes me even more appreciative of you for #1 Engaging in the Sharing Circle room (you're supposed to be there to see someone lol) ~ it can always use some more caring company and #2 For taking the opportunity to appreciate your peer and be so genuine in your words. Keep being your caring self. πŸ’š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2023
Hiya @Ru2238, I hope your break is going well. We've got something to brighten your day, coloring it red with love. 🀍
Someone appreciated you anonymously for being Supportive, Respectful, Accountable and Authentic. 🀍
Also a lovely note: image_1676013231.png
Thankyou for being all kinds of wonderful, Ru, you are so incredible. 🀍
Though anonymous, you've managed to allow us a glimpse into *you*, your thoughtfulness is greatly valued. 🀍

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Very nice design and combo colors, Sunshine! 😍

@VictoriaLove7 Aww thankyouu for being so encouraging always, Viccc!❀

Hey hey @marjoleinau, thankyou for being an amazing listener. πŸ’›

How do I know? Well, you were halfway into being one, the minute you created this account to listen and support people. And now we've got another reminder for the "listener" you, by your peer @SicariusT. πŸ’›

image_1676013856.png

I see y'all have joined us recently, welcome onboard, loveliees. It's sooo great for a listener being appreciated for their understanding and time, and a member receiving the kind support they deserve. πŸ’›

I hope y'all have a good rest of your journey in 7 cups. πŸ’›

LilacLeopard February 10th, 2023

Hey there @adventurousBranch3786 I have a lovely appreciation to share with you from someone who wishes to remain anonymous!

Though this person wishes to remain anonymous they have currently displayed wonderful qualities including being kind, thoughtful and compassionate! Such beautiful words they shared.

Anonymous thinks you possess the following qualitiesπŸ’™

Respectful 🌸Empathetic🌺 Resilient 🌷Determined🌹 intelligent 🌷Authentic -

The very lovely appreciator left you this note:

very-kind-and-caring-branch-is-a-friendly-face-in-discussions-and-even-forums-and-i-hope-she-is-taking-care-of-herself-because-she-is-so-much-deserving-of-it_1676038537.png

Flowers to you bothπŸ’–

send-flowers-online-online-flower-delivery.gif

adventurousBranch3786 February 10th, 2023

@Aishaa97. Thank you very much to whoever sent these kind words. It really gave me a boost this morning!

adventurousBranch3786 February 10th, 2023

@Aishaa97 Thank you for the beautiful flowers!

amiableBunny4016 February 10th, 2023

Heyloooo,

@vroomvroom, you have received an appreciation from @mamaswisdom52

They have left a beautiful message:

screenshot-2023-02-10-at-19-00-45_1676055737.png

@vroomvroom has been appreciated for having these qualities:

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

Yayyyyyy! *hugs for both of you if okay*

***-followers.gif

@vroomvroom- thank you for being such an amazing , kind and just incredible part of the community! You are hugely appreciated by so many people! You are very supportive towards your peers!❀️

@mamaswisdom52- thank you for appreciating your peers! Sending appreciations back!

Bunny

Aww so nice to see this, thankyou Bunny and Wisdom!❀ @vroomvrooom is awesomeness personified.❀

@vroomvrooom Vrooming around the community with you to spreading all things kind and bright then! πŸ€—

amiableBunny4016 February 10th, 2023

Hellooooooo,

@ASilentObserver, sit back and enjoy the flood of appreciation for you buddy! You are awesome!

This one is from the wonderful @Fristo!

screenshot-2023-02-10-at-19-13-57_1676057448.png

This one is from the very kind and caring @Aishaa97!

screenshot-2023-02-10-at-19-23-19_1676057498.png

And this one is from the fantastic @CompoundingHappiness!

screenshot-2023-02-10-at-19-29-29_1676057535.png

Go Obs! Obs is very special to our community and we are so proud to have you Obs! Do you want hugs? if so.. I have many hugs for you.

care-hugs.gif

@ASilentObserver- Thank you so much for being a wonderful, kind and amazing part of the community! I enjoy every second of having you here! You host such amazing chats and of course we love your forum posts. Thank you so much for everything you do for our community Obs!❀️

@Aishaa97 @CompoundingHappiness @Fristo

Thank you so much for appreciating your dear peers! You are all also very much appreciated and valuable to our community!❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 5th, 2023

Hope you didn't miss this massive appreciation post for you Obzieee @ASilentObserver ❀

Hey hey @xxredmystic15xx you're appreciated by @AvaFoxy, and I'm so happy to share it with you. ❀

image_1676061125.png

Thankyou for giving the credit where it is due, Avaa, and thankyou for being a supportive and encouraging presence in chatrooms yourself. You're an amazing host. ❀

I agree wholeheartedly Redd is super amazing in chatrooms and has a certain way to engage with people, being her welcoming and cheerful self. ❀

Go youuu, Reddddd, I love seeing you around. ❀

February 10th, 2023

Thanks so much for the amazing graphic @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!

@AvaFoxy You're so welcome!❀ Thanks for being appreciative always!

@xxreddmystic15xx definitely deserves it all! ❀

NotFound20 February 11th, 2023

Hi All

We are happy to share another wonderful appreciation for

@FriendlyAnju777

who is appreciated by peer

@Tae22534

for qualities -

image_1676105898.png

Tae also shared a Thank you Card and a beautiful message-

thank-you-for-all-you-do_1676103677.jpg

πŸŒΉπŸ’" She helped me through a difficult chat. I am very grateful for her help. Thankyou! "πŸ’πŸŒΉ

❀️Anju, We are also thankful to you for being part of 7cups community and the way you connect with your peers which is more than a listener and support them is truly appreciable.❀️

❀️Tae, Thank you for sharing this appreciation. We wish you all the best. ❀️

February 11th, 2023

@NotFound20

thanks.gif

TabbyCat97 February 11th, 2023

Hello hello everybody ! πŸ˜„

This appreciate is for ....

@letssmileagain818

I want to firstly say a massive thank you to @letssmileagain818 for giving their time to listen and support members. *You* are doing awesome - and we are so lucky to have you here at 7cups ❀️

This is an Anonymous Appreciator and they would like to appreciate letssmileagain818 for being...

20230211-123728-0000_1676122182.png

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Wow - how amazing is letssmileagain818!

The Anonymous appreciator would also like to say -

"Letssmileagain has been a good listener in support room, they are willing to listen carefully give support as needed."

all-you-do-love-emotions-send-greeting-card-online-1213-4_1676122241.jpg

Thank you to whoever appreciated letssmileagain818. You are very kind πŸ™‚.

If there is anyone you'd like to appreciate - you can use this link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant February 11th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Awwww great job! What a beautiful posting! Welcome to the team. β™‘

@YourCaringConfidant

Thankyou so much <3

amiableBunny4016 February 11th, 2023

Awesome first Post Tabby!

❀️Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Thankyou so much ❀️

Hello All πŸ˜„!

This Appreciation is for...

@goldenLion1121

@goldenlion1121 has supported and listened to many on 7cups so so brilliantly in the year she has been here.

Nia I appreciate all you do here at 7cups, and I'd like to appreciate you today (TabbyCat97-Appreciator).

My message to *you* Nia

20230211-140518-0000_1676125521.png

Text reads - "Nia is a fabulous listener and 7cups are so so lucky to have her, she is always welcoming, kind and understanding towards everybody here on 7cups - both members and listeners. You have been such an amazing 7 cups buddy to me and you're such an important part of this community. I wish you the bestest. From Tabby ❀️"

Some words to describe goldenLion1121-

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately.

Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity.

Thank you for being the amazing, kind and understanding person you are Nia and helping so many.

You're a 🌟

Tabby ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Aww what an adorable post, Tabby ❀ and for such a lovely soul, @goldenlion1121 is absolutely amazing! ❀

goldenLion1121 February 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're always so lovely, thankyou <3

VictoriaLove7 February 11th, 2023
Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
We have a wonderful appreciation for
πŸ₯ πŸ₯
@Mack

From one of our amazing listeners
@LittleBirdie30

20230209-135319-0000_1676126582.jpg

And these are the qualities that Birdie finds in you Mack 😊

20230209-135319-0001_1676126606.jpg

From me to both

@LittleBirdie30 You are an amazing person for sending this appreciation! You too are appreciated!

@Mack Hope everything goes well for you. Be proud of every step you take and be proud of yourself!
LittleBirdie30 February 12th, 2023

Thank you for making this beautiful post for my great friend Mack!!

@LittleBirdie30

Thank you, 😁 I am glad you like it!

NotFound20 February 11th, 2023

Hey Everyone😊

Sharing another beautiful appreciation for

🌺😊@AlexR91 😊🌺

who is appreciated by an πŸ’Anonymous❀️ peer.

Alex ,sharing wonderful message from peer and qualities you possess-

image1_1676131049.png

image_1676140513.png

Alex , we wish you all the best and hope you keep providing support on 7cups community. Thank you!❀️❀️❀️

Also, a hearty thanks to the anonymous peer who shared this wonderful appreciation with us.β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’

JasmineFlower222 February 11th, 2023

@Neshley would like to say something wonderful to you @Fallendoes-turn-out-when-i-need-sticks-around-through-gud-and-bad-times_1676143445.png