Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Fluffysheep8 February 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

H o l y b a n a n a p a n t s -

EchoTheDragon March 1st, 2023

@Fluffysheep8

*eats ur banana pants*

LilacLeopard February 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Tabby!!! you did so amazing thank you so much for taking on this project like a champ and aww you did a beautiful jobโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I am very proud of you, please keep being your wonderful self ๐Ÿ’œ *hands you cookies for all your hard work* ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

LilacLeopard February 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

I wanted to reply again because I had literally just woken the first time I replied and I didn't get to fully appreciate just how much effort you put into this post, The graphics are just adorable I was simultaneously impressed and cooing lol. And the colours are just outstanding, I can tell you put so much effort into this post and into making everyone feel special both appreciated and appreciators alike๐Ÿ’œ

TabbyCat97 February 27th, 2023

@Aishaa97

Aishaa your messages have made my day, I truly appreciate you and all effort and hard work you put into the team. I'm soooo proud of you! You're Amazing. And your words are so kind and mean the world to me โ™ก please take good care of yourself, and keep being your a m a z I n g self alsooo! โ™ก sending hugs and cookies ๐Ÿช

Tabby

AvyIsKing February 27th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Thank you so much for making such a beautiful post, making sure fluffy feels the love.

Everett if ur reading this, I wanna tell you to take all the compliments to heart and never forget how many people here love you

TabbyCat97 February 27th, 2023

@Jefferythebunny319

No worries Avy, you're also so so wonderful โ™ก you deserve so much!

Tabby

BryteFlowerPetals February 28th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Ahh! This came out so good!! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this! Also thank you to @Jefferythebunny319 @mariainfj @FloralDance @JemmyX0X0 @DragonPixal @Storyfox23 for giving your lovely appreciations to the amazing @Fluffysheep8 Everett you are so wonderful and truly do deserve all this appreciation <3 Keep being the most amazing fluffy sheep you are ๐Ÿค—

TabbyCat97 February 28th, 2023

@justsomeotherfawne

You're truly amazing, thank you for all you do here on 7cups and thank you for your lovely kind words โ™ก I'm so so soo super proud of you โ™ก thank you for sending sheep a message. It was lovely. Do take good care of yourself, you're so important โ™ก sending hugs if wanted !

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿช

Tabby

amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

๏ปฟHey @VictoriaLove7, you have been appreciated by your peer @GloriaD

Of course our lovely Gloria sent a little message for the beautiful Victoria.

screenshot-2023-02-27-at-19-50-18_1677527476.png
text: It is really amazing to see your enthusiasm in the team, Victoria. I appreciate your honesty, openness to suggestions, and desire to improve the team and to help the community ๐ŸŒป I also appreciate you for asking about my health and for your kindness, to me and to others as well. I admire your presence in the team, and am happy to work alongside you for as long as we can ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏ปฟYayyyy! *Jumps up and down! * Victoria deserve appreciation!

Victoria is appreciated for having these qualities:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

*sending hugs to you both if okay*

so-cute.gif______

Note from me:

@Victoria7- Hey Victoria, I know we do not know each other that well but can i tell you something? Your posts are absolutely beautiful and I love them so much. You spread so much joy here and your full of humour and you is just *amazing*. Thank you for being amazing part of community! You are appreciated by many! I send hugs to you if okay!

@GloriaD- Gloriaaaa... helloooo, first of all thank you so much for leaving such a kind and beautiful appreciation for your peers. *sending lots of appreciation back to you*. Gloria your so kind and lovely and your so supportive! thank you so much for being so wonderful and caring towards your peers and me! I send hugs your way if okay!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 February 27th, 2023

And silly me forgot lol. Here is a little image Gloria has left:

click here

VictoriaLove7 February 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny! ๐Ÿ‡, sometimes we forget and that's alright!

@GloriaD

Aww, a sunflower with rainbow background. Thank you again, Gloria ๐ŸŒป and I hope you are doing well!

You both made my day! ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŒป

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnyy ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅ• thank you so very much!! You always put your best efforts in making the designs! I really like the design you make and you always put the cute little things! (I'm saving this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

I am going to reply with a design but it will take longer, and I want to reply right away! ๐Ÿ˜

I also like your spontaneous expressions everytime, it is genuine! You always put efforts in making things for others! * jumps up and down for you too!

@GloriaD

Thank you so much for giving this appreciation! You are an example for a humble leader who works behind the scene! ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you again for your kind words, I truly appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

GloriaD February 28th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for your kind words, Victoria ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’›

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much Bunny for creating this beautiful post for Victoria ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 27th, 2023

happy-party.gif

Hey hey everyone coming across, please wear your party hat and join @Jasmineflower222 and myself for celebrating a lovely peer's birthday. โค

We are celebrating @LavenderLake2009 today (28th February). โค

image_1677528496.png

Happiesttt Birthdayyyy, Aliyah. From your brief bio heh, I can tell you're very considerate of people around you, and have a gentle, kind heart. It is always so good to see kindness flowing around and I'm so happy to direct some extra kindness your way today. I hope you have an amazing day and year ahead. Hold on tight, we're gonna make it out, alright. Sending birthday hugs and special treats of your choice. โค

Thankyouu for the sweetest gesture ever, Jaz. To remember someone's special day and to try and do your best in making it extra special~ tops the list of "ways to make a fellow hooman being feel loved and special". You're fantabulous. The bigger slice of cake is reserved for you! โค

hug-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow Sun, what a beautiful birthday gift!

@JasmineFlower222 is so sweet to celebrate Lavโ€™s birthday, glad to be here on time ๐Ÿ˜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR @LavenderLake2009 ๐ŸŽ‚ I hope you are having an awesome day today ๐Ÿ’œ

13f4dadc-2b3c-4bb6-8377-d32b45258bc6_1677576026.jpeg

Marje February 28th, 2023

\ ( ฯ‹ ) / โ™ฉ Ding! Ding! Ding!

Marje here have a special delivery for @gentleemperor

Geennn!! I'm soo happy to be the one to present this sweet, lovely message from our amazing listener mate:

( โ˜ž ^ o ^ ) โ˜ž @dtanushree

Lookie here ๊’ฐ โ‘… แต• เผš แต• ๊’ฑ ห– โ™ก

picsart-23-02-27-17-23-36-765_1677551494.png

Here is Shree also gracing us a rare picture of Pingu using cups and chillin: ๏ปฟClickie here

Shree!! Couldn't have said it better myself. Gen's such an amazing mate, isn't she? Game are so much fun with friends, glad you're enjoying 'em! You're a total sweetheart, Shree! Thanks for making our dear Gen smile today!

Genn!! I've got 0 zero doubt that you're the bestest and amazingiest penguin mate out there, couldn't ask for better one! You've helped me out that day, and I will forever be grateful for that! How about a round of game, aye? (When I figure out how to play it that xD) Thanks for being amazing, Gen!

Le'ss dance!!

ใ€œ ( ๊’ช ๊’ณ ๊’ช ) ใ€œใ€œ ( ๊’ช ๊’ณ ๊’ช ) ใ€œใ€œ ( ๊’ช ๊’ณ ๊’ช ) ใ€œ

dtanushree February 28th, 2023

@Marje

Marjeโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

You're the bestttt. This is looking soooo beautiful I love it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

cute-love-you.gif

gentleemperor February 28th, 2023

@Marje aww thank you for this adorable appreciation post! ๐Ÿฅฐ I'm so happy that I got to meet you and get to call you my mate. Playing sounds fun! We'll play for suuure, you'll get a hang of it eventually โค๏ธ

@dtanushree is being as cute as ever! Thank you for this precious appreciation. You're always so sweet and kind bestest Shringu friend ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

YourCaringConfidant February 28th, 2023

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ@SparkyGizmo

You have been appreciated by @JoyHappyNess for being so amazing!

Joy๐Ÿ˜Š let me know that you possess the following beautiful qualities:

*Supportive *Respectful *Empathetic *Humble *Cheerful *Optimistic

And I know for a fact it is true! Sparky, you truly are such a beautiful human being. You are always so sweet and supportive. You always help when and where you can and it is appreciated. When I seen your name on the dashboard, I just knew I wanted to be the one to deliver the sweet note Joy๐Ÿ˜Š wrote for you.

Now it is time for a very sweet read...

20230227-151843-0000_1677562399.jpg

Aww, you can tell Joy๐Ÿ˜Š wrote that appreciation note with such love! It us so good seeing you get the recognition you deserve! ๐Ÿ™Œ

@JoyHappyNess

I just recently got the chance to engage in chat with you via the forums and I have to say, you definitely bring good vibes! When I read your sweet reply when I interviewed Victoria I was like "awww". You definitely made my heart smile and I appreciated it. In just a short time, you have proven that you are soooo sweet just by the words you leave for me. Thank you! โ™ก

screenshot-20230227-225102-canva_1677562602.jpg

๏ปฟBig hugs for the both of you amazing people! ๐Ÿค— xoxo.

JoyHappyNess February 28th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree for your kindness. First of all for taking your valuable time to create that beautiful appreciation post for @SparkyGizmo

Also, not that I expected you to say those kind words for me. I'm so grateful. They caught me by surprise. I think that I have a reason to smile today and 5 more weeks to come...

I appreciate you putting a smile in my face Desiree. May you always feel as happy as you made me feel today.

Thank you ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

SparkyGizmo March 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@JoyHappyNess

(Sorry for the delayed response. The first tag didn't come through but reply and tag from our wonderful Joyness made it land on my side of the universe ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Weeeeeeeee weeeeeeeee! ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Hi Caring and Joyness! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ Thank you my wonderful friends and teammates! This is an amazing moment to have two teammates that I adore, respect and admire sitting both in the same space with me right now! All 3 of us, *living* here in the same thread! I feel like I just *heard angels sing* โค๏ธ Definitely a powerful moment and an amazinggggggggggg way to start my day here on the site!

I really cannot thank you both enough. Thank you for seeing the value in me. Thank you for seeing my efforts. Thank you for seeing and feeling how very much I care about both of you! โค๏ธ You "see me" and I "see" you both also. It's a privilege to work along side both of you, support you, and all of your efforts.

I have what I call my "gratitude moments" at the end of each day. I promise you, both of you will be counted in them, once again. I am so very grateful for you both! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

*high fives* ๐Ÿ˜Š and big *hugs* โค๏ธ

JoyHappyNess March 1st, 2023

๏ปฟ@SparkyGizmo

You are so so kind๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I loved the angel part... So we made it in your gratitude journal before๐Ÿ™ˆ... Wow... You are the best

SparkyGizmo March 1st, 2023

@JoyHappyNess

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@theriverunsdeeppandwinding

From a secret friend ๐ŸŒŸ

20230228-132900-0000_1677566034.jpg

These are the qualities they find in you, river ๐ŸŒŠ

20230228-132900-0001_1677566095.jpg

From me to both

For secret friend,
You chose not to get recognized or get a spotlight, and just gives appreciation for others. You still are an amazing person.

@theriverunsdeeppandwinding
You are very helpful and supportive of others by helping out in support rooms. Hope to see you more often.

confidentRabbit7311 February 28th, 2023

Hey everyoneeee hope we are doing well ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

I am here to present a peer appreciation from @bluerivercares who is appreciating @shinequeen001!

Qualities blue sees in you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patience -They take the time to calm down before they act
Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine and are open to conversation
Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity
Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts
Sweet lil message from bluey ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค
fa0c6e29-4237-417f-b2c0-db0a185d9941_1677576547.jpeg

As blue says thanks for shining in the room! You always look for positives and welcome all t the room! Keep thriving canโ€™t wait see you grow more daily! Bluey thanks for appreciating shine, and great to see you also in rooms welcoming and having some fun.

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

confidentRabbit7311 February 28th, 2023
Hey everyoneeee hope we are doing well ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
I am here to present a peer appreciation from our wonderful team member @FrenchMarbles who is appreciating the lovelyyyy @Estrellitaa ๐Ÿฅ

Marbles has noticed these fantastic characteristic traits in Essie;

Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity
Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

I can definitely agree with marbles

Now Essie marbles has written a extremely sweet kind message for you! Be ready to smile!

94d1672f-956f-4779-a0ae-caaf6ed77dff_1677578551.jpeg
Aw thanks marbles for appreciating our wonderful listener Essie, you never fail to make anyone smile marbles ! And Essie you are a hard worker, kind, welcoming and always brighten up lsr !

Have a good day all ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿชโค๏ธ
FrenchMarbles February 28th, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 aww that was super nice of you <3

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 thank u for posting lani

BlueRivercares March 21st, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 oops wrong reply...thank u for posting lani

shinequeen001 March 21st, 2023

@confidentRabbit7311 thank you for making such an amazing post!
@bluerivercares thank you so much, bluveres.. you're so kind <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 28th, 2023
Hey hey @Maccy1Steven happy to share an appreciation for you by a secret friend. ๐Ÿ’›

Your secret friend finds you to be:
๐Ÿ’› Supportive
๐Ÿ’› Empathetic
๐Ÿ’› Resilient
๐Ÿ’› Coachable
๐Ÿ’› Consistent
๐Ÿ’› Patient
๐Ÿ’› Forgiving

In short~Amazing!

image_1677605518.png

Thanks for being a kind presence in the community, Maccy! ๐Ÿ’›

Hiya @SilentSerenityy, you've been appreciated by one of our super appreciators, Benitta! Thankyou for being such a supportive and encouraging presence around, Serenity, it's always nice to have compassionate people as you around!๐Ÿ’™

image_1677606107.png

Been a while @BenittaJ, good to see you again, I hope you've been well. Thankyouu for being so appreciative as always. Sending good wishes your way!๐Ÿ’™

Hey hey @CommunityModJennie, you've been summoned using a better looking form today xD woohoo a peer appreciation for you by the sweetest snail in cups-town aka @Walker7957. ๐Ÿ’•

image_1677607263.png

Thankyouu for keeping our chatrooms safe and amazing, Jennieee, your prompt responses, kind and supportive presence is greatly appreciated! ๐Ÿ’•

Walkieee, you're the bestest Snail we know, who's the fastest at appreciating people around, and making everyone feel so special, and shell-ebrated. Thanks for being you! ๐Ÿ’•

amiableBunny4016 February 28th, 2023

This appreciation is for an amazing and resilient peer, for a person who even in the dark supports the people around them, spreads unimaginable joy to the world, but does not realise how amazing they truly are!

@Jefferythebunny319 , you have been appreciated by your peer @GlisteningEmbers also known as Marsieโค๏ธ

screenshot-2023-02-28-at-19-02-35_1677611087.png

text on image: Avy, you are so beautiful inside and out. I know the world has been rough sometimes for the both of us, but you've always been there for me through good times and bad, and I want to be there for you just as you have. You're so strong, and resilient, always able to crack a joke when things go wrong. You always make me laugh in the main chats and I appreciate you very much. You have a light that burns brigher than any star in the sky, Avy, and I hope that no matter what, you never let it fade away. You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for.

With lots of love, Marsieโ™ก

Avy, you have been appreciated for being:

Supportive, Respectful Cheerful Great Communicator Emotionally Intelligent Forgiving Authentic

Note from me:

Avy- you are a truly magical Avy! You spread so much smiles in TCR and main chats! Marsie is defo right. You are absolutely amazing. You have made such a difference to so many lives. Thank you for being the kind, caring, amazing, wonderful Avy ever! I love you so much! Keep going! you can do this! Avy is always to be avy. no one can change that okay? We love you and care about you.

Marsie- Marsie! of course, thank you so much for leaving a appreciation for your peer! I am sending so many appreciations back to you! you are amazing! one of the best people i know, thank you for being so supportive towards me and your peers. You are absoloutely amazing! No words can describe that! i love ya!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 February 28th, 2023

Oh and of course, the beautiful marsie left something for ya:

click here

AvyIsKing February 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

After the day I've had I just ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ yall are soo nice to me

Hiya @NaturalPomegranate4041, you're the lucky bean today, for the sky has decided to become extra bright for you! ๐Ÿ’›

Our lovely lovely peer @BlueSkies1021 (who seems to be on a mission to appreciate and applaud everyone around YaY) has sent an incredibly encouraging and generously crafted note for you! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1677609929.png

"Sam is such a wonderful listener, and this fact was made beyond apparent from the moment I began my Verification mock chat with them. As a member of the Verifiers Team, I am always delighted to meet new listeners and watch them combat the mental health scenarios I propose for them, and Sam gave me such a wonderful experience conducting their chat. Their brilliant, validating words and active listening utilized in their mock chat absolutely blew me away. I was astounded by the depth of Sam's open-ended questions and how perfectly they balanced professionalism with supportive kindness. Sam, please know that you are a valued member of our 7 Cups family and a beautiful human being, and I had an immense pleasure to work with you. Keep on being your wonderful self, making others happy, and remember to take good care of yourself! Go on with your day today knowing you are appreciated, loved, and valid! From, Blue/Sky <3"

Sam, I'm already in awe, you sound absolutely amazing and soo dedicated to being a good listener.

I'm a verifier myself, and I've been in the shoes before xD the process can be nerve wracking to say the least, but I applaud all listeners who try it out and give it their best shot. It's always a great opportunity to learn and improve, and ofcourse, be encouraged for what we are doing right.

As a verifier I take immense pride in listeners, who are open to feedback and learning, and I can sense with what is being said for you, that your heart is in the right place, and you're doing so well already. Keep up the good work always, know that you've got so many people who are proud of you!๐Ÿ’›

Thankyouu for going above and beyond in supporting and uplifting the community, Skies. You're my favorite BlueSky hehe, it is always such a pleasure to see your name on our dash, thankyouuu for allowing us to meet more amazing people in the community via your spotlights! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

To end with a quote shared by Skies with us! ๐Ÿ’›

image_1677611629.png

(I absolutely love Najwa Zebian's words, she's immensely profound ๐Ÿ’›)

BlueSkies1021 February 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

As always, you're over here being such a beautiful human and helping me spread my messages of appreciation for my friends, and I really wanted to thank you for always doing this. Thank you for the awesome, aesthetically pleasing message for Sam, and I hope you have an amazing day!