Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Depression Community - How do you actually feel today?

Laura December 2nd, 2014

Let us know in 1-3 sentences. Post every day!

Monarda July 23rd, 2015

I feel numb. Aside from when I feel numb, I feel stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed, with just a pinch of depression. I have to keep a mask on all the time in fear of anyone finding out that I'm not happy.

uglyPandaMan July 23rd, 2015

Not so bad. Although I feel useless when I went out earlier and saw people working while I'm just being a leech.

DisconcertedRavenclaw July 23rd, 2015

I feel very fragile

toughBirch7294 July 23rd, 2015

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm surrounded by people and yet I'm completely alone. I am just a disappointment

powerfulPond1544 July 25th, 2015

Me too

sacrificerogue July 26th, 2015

I hate that "alone in a room full of people" feeling. I get that all the time. -_-

lonesomepoetheart July 26th, 2015

I feel the same. Something that has helped me is focusing on the good things and actions people do for you. Because for me, I can't feel the love, but it's easier to recognize the more concrete things people do for me. Hope this helps :/

orangeWalker1813 July 23rd, 2015

I feel fragile

pinkPineapple6380 July 23rd, 2015

I feel sad or empty all the time. It's getting harder to hide it.

Hasunohana July 24th, 2015

Sad...lonely....

QuietPastelRain July 24th, 2015

Not the best because my OCD was acting up earlier but I should be okay now.

falsehope44 July 24th, 2015

Extreme worthless

Serena3475 July 24th, 2015

I feel like the days are passing by and I'm not really living; like every day is the same in bed and miserable.

thesaddestcapy July 24th, 2015

I feel so alone.

Sati July 24th, 2015

I felt a little better today. Injured myself slicing potatoes but my love fussed over me and bandaged me up. It didn't hurt. Nothing hurts today. I was able to get out of bed and function properly without feeling like I was in a fugue. I can only hope tomorrow will be as clear. Maybe I'll find a job, get lucky.

powerfulPond1544 July 25th, 2015

In this world, we all are but little dolls of happy and sad emotions. Rest of the emotions are but tertiary emotions. But just like clay dolls, our eyes get wet easy.

Somedayiwillfindsomeone July 25th, 2015

I'm sad because until now I loved my husband but we're not together now anymore😔

sacrificerogue July 26th, 2015

I slept til 2:30, so today's kind of been a haze. But it was better than yesterday.

Nonaroo July 26th, 2015

Unfortunately I had a bit of a rough day. What started out nice turned terrible when I went to work. The stress really aggrivates my depression. Does anyone else find that this happens?

wikibeckymarie July 26th, 2015

That happens to me often. I have anxiety as well, so sometimes one will aggrivate the other. If my depression makes it so I'm not productive then I get anxiety about it, or vice versa, if I'm feeling anxious I often become depressed and ashamed about being stressed. Kinda a vicious cycle

FlyingNoodles July 26th, 2015

Some days I feel unstoppable, some days terrible. On bad days I try to change my attitude and think the day as trailing a few points in a ballgame. Try to do what I can and perhaps things will turn around. If not tomorrow is another new ballgame so don't let the bad ones in the past affect the future.

wikibeckymarie July 26th, 2015

Kinda foggy. I just feel a vague, persistent ache . It's just THERE and for no reason at all. It's especially annoying because I've been doing really well lately but all of the sudden it's back. It makes me feel almost disappointed in myself really

Yoky July 26th, 2015

Sometimes I feel like doing nothing like I have no motivation some days I have tons of motivation and get a lot done.

queenfiona July 26th, 2015

I feel better then I did yesterday. I've been a bit out of it lately though.

warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 26th, 2015

Today really sad .. why do I keep falling when I know in my mind what's going on ..it just doesn't register it can't process that it always be lies when it's from him .. wish that you can rewire your mind like a computer put an antivirus so it can block all the shit that's being fed to you

July 26th, 2015

finally a bit motivated. antidepressants are working i guess. but still suicidal.

SleepsACheapTrick July 26th, 2015

If you can sleep like a champ to the next sunrise. You've won again. Everyday that you chose to keep going eventhough you want anything but to face life. You are winning against your depression <3

Monarda July 26th, 2015

I've been pulling my hair for 15 minutes and I can't stop

emergember July 26th, 2015

Im much better than I was yesterday and that is an achievement. I had some depressed moments today but I didnt act on it and thats just good I guess But then again, I might be deceiving myself.

creativeMelon1653 July 26th, 2015

A little better but I still hate everything about me.

oindrilla July 26th, 2015

Hi I am oindrilla from Kolkata

HummingbirdHigh July 26th, 2015

Feeling physically exhausted but mentally stable. Having a lazy sunday and stressing bout house work

Lamentinglotus July 26th, 2015

I Feel like my life is over. I am stuck in a horrible situation and it will never end

uglyPandaMan July 28th, 2015

Sorry to hear.. What happen?

SleepsACheapTrick July 26th, 2015

Feeling surprisingly okay today. But scared because I know the horrible feeling will return and Im on a waiting list to see a new psycologist. I have a two month wait

Kungfupandapaws44 July 26th, 2015

cryingWell I have a boyfriend that doesn't seem like he wants to be around me and I thought he was the one that did care to tell ppl that we r dating then my sisters friend came along and now he barely talks to me or looks at me my friend said that I should let him go but I can't stand seeing my life without him

lovelyMango93 July 28th, 2015

Earlier today my fingers were tingling (a sign of a panic attack) and I had tears in my eyes, felt a lot of self hatred. But right now I actually feel kind of fine!

prettyghostie July 28th, 2015

My chest hurts because I can't let anyone hear me cry. I haven't stopped crying for 3 days. I just want to go home!

enthusiasticBeach0209 July 28th, 2015

I am upset because I had a panic attack and my younger sister saw and it scared her that she almost started crying. I don't want my younger sister to be scared of me when I am in that state because she thought something was really wrong and it makes me feel really bad even though I can't control my anxiety depression disorder and she is to young to know what that is.

Otte July 28th, 2015

Today i began eating sertralin and have not been able to sleep or do anything. Tomorrow i will meet a therapist for the first time. I just hope it will all get better