Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Silent Voice (Diary)

September 23rd, 2017

My notes for today: Fake people with Fake motives yet they are the ones you are suppose to love and care about??

It is so hard to change me when daily I face the same unproductive crap that keeps feeding on my Traums's How do you get out of this dark hole when everything around you keeps dragging you into this pit. I never knew Love and I've had to make my pain my pleasure and find Happyness in it. Makes me wonder are some people born just to endure torrment and abuse. I trive as I just want to survive, The saying we all have the right to life and the pursuit of happyness. I'm still looking, still trying to find what should already be mine.

ScarletPear1945

WorkingitThrough2 July 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hey Soul, how the heck are you?

Yes, it was like a baptismal, but they sprinkled the baby and prayed over her and the grandparents, Godmother, and Father as they dedicated the baby to God.

I am in and out of doing better😒. I am on an emotional roller coaster at the present time. Up and Down. Having a lot of nightmares here every night and wake myself up cussing at the voice or person in the dream. Very unusual for me when I am not a cusser. Sounds more like Thunder's behavior.

My therapist said the reason I feel so is because I am still living in a trauma atmosphere. I sure hope things taper off soon.🤔

mytwistedsoul July 7th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I'm ok thank you for asking. Well ok honestly some days I feel hopelessly lost and clueless about what I'm doing but I guess I'm ok with it lol

I took a break from here for awhile. My head was making it hard to think and make decisions
It sounds like a very nice ceremony. Very peaceful and comforting
I'm sorry you're having nightmares. It would be nice if we could all get some sleep. Restful - beneficial sleep. Maybe the nightmares aren't yours. Maybe they are Thunders nightmares and they're leaking into your sleep?
What your therapist says - I mean with your husband and his behavior I can see it would be a trauma atmosphere with a lot of triggers 😞
I really hope things settle down for you soon. Um - I'm kind of back to hosting chats on Wednesdays again. I hope you know you're always welcome ❤️
WorkingitThrough2 July 7th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I am glad that you are Hosting again😊, Thank you for always being around and giving me supportive encouragement, You really rock in my world😊👏🏽

mytwistedsoul July 8th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Thank you 😊 You're very welcome ❤️ I think you're pretty awesome. And I admire you so much for how hard you've been trying to work through things. I'm happy to help in anyway that I can. I think you rock too! 😊❤️

mytwistedsoul July 10th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2Hey you :) Uh I have a potentially dumb question lol. You had a thread a few days ago about special talents and I didn't have time to reply when I saw it and now I can't find it 😞 Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

WorkingitThrough2 July 10th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

LOL, Guess what I looked for it too and finally found it under a link in Dissociation sweetly tucked away. May I was not supposed to have done that. After going to the area behind the scenes, It said that only Audentia not sure how she spells her name was the only one who could post in the Dissociation area and that if we wanted to post something, we had to get her approval so I have left a message inquiring about it. Have not gotten a reply back as of yet.>😊 I don't even know how I found it>😂

mytwistedsoul July 11th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Oh wow! I've never heard of that happening before. I guess maybe it's because you're a forum supporter now? I'm glad you found it though! Hopefully it doesn't take long for you to hear back from her ❤️

WorkingitThrough2 July 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I just heard back, and she wants a link to it, but I have not found it again😂. So off I go on the HUNT.😂

WorkingitThrough2 July 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

great, I just found it too so maybe Audintia can fix it where it can come out of hiding 😂.

Do you think this a question that I should not be asking?

mytwistedsoul July 11th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I don't see anything wrong with asking it. It's sort of a way to get to know a little about everyone

WorkingitThrough2 July 19th, 2023

It is 3{57 and I have not been able to sleep.

mytwistedsoul July 20th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Oh no I'm sorry to hear you couldn't sleep. Was there something going on inside? I know you're under a lot of stress with everything that's going on. I hope you were able to get a nap in - even if you just rested your eyes alittle * throws some sleepy dust around* ❤️

WorkingitThrough2 July 20th, 2023

I have been warring with my husband about getting an email from the telephone company about our unpaid internet and cell phone bills. He kept declaring they were frauds and that the bill is paid, I called the phone company and let him hear the man say this is not a scam; you need to pay the bill/ He yelled and cussed at me and finally got up and left. For two days I talked to the phone company and explained he has Dementia and I can't reason with him. They gave me an extension until the 31st of the month. I told him they are going to cut our services off, and he just yelled and said let them cut the d....m service off.

For me, this is the only resource for communication I have. He has no family here, but he does, and him alone. I have tried to reach out to his family, but they want me to run to them, but they never come here. I have lived here since 1089, and they have visited me three times. I may be wrong, but I feel like I am not going to kiss but to be a friend or part of their family. He goes to visit them weekly, but my daughter and I are rarely asked. So not doing it anymore. They used to call the house to talk to him, but now they only call his cell phone.

I just went outside to try to calm down and did weeding in my flowerbed and trimmed the trees/ He never helps me do anything. It is as if I am single, or he thinks people are supposed to wait on him hand and foot. I am not the one . I want to light a fire under his a.....

I really think he is using his Dementia as a crutch to keep from having any accountability. Lord, please help me not to do something that I will regret🔥🔥🔥

mytwistedsoul July 25th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 *offers safe hugs* I can only imagine your frustration. It would be scary knowing that if the bill doesn't get paid you lose contact with the outside world. I hope it gets resolved soon ❤️

Tbh I can't blame you for not wanting to kiss their butts to have them visit. The road goes both ways ya know? If they used to call the house but now they call his cell phone - do you think maybe he's said something to them to make them not want to visit or is it maybe just convenience? Like does his dementia make him a little delusional with his thoughts?

Are the women of his family like that - that they wait on others? Maybe that where he gets it from? Was he always like that or is it a new thing? I know people with dementia can have angry out bursts. Be safe ok? You are safe there aren't you? *sending you strength and much love* ❤️

WorkingitThrough2 July 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Soul. Things did not get this way until we moved South with his family, and no, they use to call and come by occasionally. He was not the person he is at all. Whatever it is, he and his family have just plain old rejected my daughter, grandson, and myself. They use to call the house where they had to speak to me, and some would call and say can I speak to him, I told my husband to tell his family that that was very disrespectful. Their mother should have taught them that and for him to tell them to at least say hi, or dog kiss my foot. That is just good manners.

I think the cell phone is so they don't have to speak to me. I guess what I said for my husband to tell them made them mad. But I should not have had to tell him that. He should have said something to them.

The therapist said what he is doing is abusive, and she gave me some suggestions to let his doctor know the way he is acting because it is a sign that he is getting worse. His thinking is getting all messed up, and his ability to handle the bills now is becoming an issue. His speech is slurred, and he is struggling to make complete sentences. I don't know how much longer I can handle this if it is going to get worse, and the anger is part of it.

The women in his family are all deceased except for one, but all of them hang out together and be around each other; ContentAdvisory: Found out he slept with his sister. Yes, my husband did. The Minister is a churchgoer Sunday after Sunday. Trying to tell others how to live, and his life sucks.

mytwistedsoul July 25th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I'm so sorry that they rejected you and your daughter and grandson. Your absolutely right - it is good manners to ask about you. Even if you wouldn't have answered the phone. You're a part of his life and it's something that I feel should asked about. Usually at the beginning of the conversation. I'm drawing on conversations I've had with my father. That hey how are you? How's this person and this person? And you're right - you shouldn't have had to say anything - he should have stood up for you himself

I'm glad your therapist gave you suggestions for how to pass things on to his doctor so they can know that he's getting worse. Because if he's aware enough to mask it they'll never know he's getting worse. And most doctors only spend a few minutes with patients so they never get the full picture. It must feel as though you're walking on egg shells every day. Worrying that you might set off his anger. My grandmother never cussed or showed any hostility. Her idea of swearing was to say dirty bird but when she got worse she used to cuss like a sailor
You're doing the best you can in a really hard situation - I hope you know that ❤️
WorkingitThrough2 July 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I wish I felt more compassion towards him, but all he has left me feeling over our 50 years is regret. Maybe because if you remember back when we got married, the Church put us together and made us marry even by telling them I did not love him, they would not allow us to date. I was just told you would grow to love him, which has never happened, and our Church doesn't believe in divorce. So I have made myself think that because a man is around me, I can be safe from any more abusers. However, I am not safe because he has no backbone to stand up for himself or me.

Now I am too old to want to try to start a new life alone. So I allowed someone else to make a decision that should have been mine to make that changed my life completely. That was my fault, and I am paying for it. In so many ways, I feel really guilty for how I feel about him and that I have used him for my own selfish gain. I have been absent or missing in action for the duration of the marriage, so I know he has needs, but I had needs too. All I think I really wanted was just a companion, never a husband and the wifely duties. I wonder if this is not God paying me back.

He is a pretty good provider for paying bills and keeping a roof over our heads, so I commend him for that.

mytwistedsoul July 26th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 What selfish gain? You're struggling and you've been struggling for many years. If you were missing in action or absent in the marriage - so was he. There's more to marriage than just husband and wife duties. More than just paying bills and providing a roof. Friendship - comfort - companionship - laughter - romance - conversation and a number of other things I'm sure

As for you feeling compassion towards him - has he shown compassion to you? I don't mean to sound harsh about him or towards him in anyway but the past many months you've been picking up the pieces and fixing problems that he's caused and been on the receiving end of his anger
I think there are times when people do grow to love each other but there can also be times when people grow to hate each other too. Being thrown together at a young age with no chance to experience the world or life or to even get to know each other before hand would make it even harder I think. You went through a lot of difficult things when you were little. You were at the mercy of adults making choices for you. Maybe to your mind at the time it was safest to let someone else to make this choice for you? ❤️
* I hope I didn't overstep in my reply*

WorkingitThrough2 July 26th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

You did not overstep your bounds, I want to thank you for saying all those things, and you are right, but in my head, I am the culprit. Yes, he adds a lot of baggage to the problem, and I guess that is what makes it even worse. I have left him so many times only to find out that I could not afford to keep a safe and cost-efficient home in a safe area, which always sent me back to him and our home. My fear of being victimized as I had been in the past always stays in my foremost consciousness. I am such a whisp, and I am afraid to be alone. So I suck up my pride and deal with the crap.

Now I am trying to tell others how to fix their lives. This makes me feel like a hypocrite😒

mytwistedsoul July 27th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I can understand that in your head you're the culprit. I'm the villain in my head too. A constant replay of all the mistakes made and all the wrong things done and said. I'm so sorry for all you've been through and for everything you're going through now. All the times you left and tried to do it on your own. Moving down south to his family isolated you. The fact that his family never really welcomed you in. It was probably hard to make friends or maybe he didn't think you needed them? You had no one to turn to - noone to help you. I can understand why you would have to return back to him but I'm sorry you had to

I feel that way too sometimes because I don't have my life together at all. But I don't think it's hypocritical to try and offer what ever we can - kindness - encouragement - support. I see your replies to people and you put your heart into what you say them and I'm sure it means a lot to them. Those kinds of replies mean a lot to me because someone took the time to give more than the usual you're not alone reply. You really are a good person no matter what your head says
*big safe gentle hugs* much love to you ❤️

mytwistedsoul August 2nd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Hey you ❤️ You've been in my thoughts. How are you?

WorkingitThrough2 August 2nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hey there Soul, I am still here, been trying to tie up everything for this trip. My sleeping has gotten so dysregulated and my head is all over the place. I have got a very bad headache and may be in my feelings right now.

I tried to join the group chat yesterday but I was not able to stay got to feeling bad. I lay down and when I woke up, I had slept for 2 hours. but I have been up the rest of the night. Some of this stress may be coming from the fact that we are going to have to bring my husband on the trip, and he is one of the reasons I needed to take a trip. I have worked hard to find ways to not bring him but it all keeps boiling down to having him go. So I rented one of those cottages next to the resort my daughter and grand will be at. I am only going for a week. Packing for myself my husband, and my dog. Cleaning house and washing up everything and tempting out spoilable foods. You know the drill.

I am not a drinker but I could use one now, right now my stress levels are running high, and I feel like my emotions are kind of running wild.

My feelings are in hyper mode. The other day in the chat group I asked a question and no one responded I got offended and left the room. Only being a baby I guess. However, I asked for something else and got no response. Me being to temperamental right now, but it triggered that rejection feeling. It was nobody's fault just me and maybe Hortence acting out. I recognized it after I done it. I use to not participate in groups and I am really trying to change that but it is hard.

I feel like I am not doing well at being a Forum Supporter, I try to ask questions on things that are new or new ways of doing my job but as before I feel like I am missing the ship. I have done new ones but they have not been posted, Maybe because things have to get approved and I feel like I am adding more work to the Leader's rolls and I don't want to do that.😕

mytwistedsoul August 2nd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I hope you have a good time despite him being with. It's definitely alot of work planning a trip like that. I wonder if that could be adding to not being able to sleep. With the stress of getting everything ready to go and having to take him with - that would definitely cause a lot of different emotions and it doesn't take much for them to become overwhelming

Oh boy I'm so sorry that happened to you in that chat. Its upsetting when that happens. It's hard to join in in the first place and then to take a chance and ask a question or just to give your input on something takes a lot of courage. I admire you for trying! You're always welcome in Wednesdays chat ❤️ We move alittle slower

I think you're doing great as a forum supporter! And I love seeing your replies to people. The last I heard from the com leader was that they haven't been well - so unfortunately I think that's probably the hold up on posting new things. It might be work for the leader but it's part of the job if they want things to be pre-approved ❤️
WorkingitThrough2 August 14th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hello: I got back Friday evening and still had that bad headache. 3 am Husband is taking me to the

emergency room. They gave me an IV and Benadryl and Phenergan said it was a migraine. I have had migraines before and this does not feel like that. My neck pops when I try to turn my head and I have to hold my head to lay back. They also did a scan of my head. However, the only thing that was different when they released me was I was drunk off the meds. Still in pain. Slept the rest of the day. I have an appointment with my doctor 17th, They want me to see a neurologist.

I did not really enjoy my vacation because of being in pain but I tried to make the most of it by joining in on the fun the best I could. We went to the mirror maze and that was fun, Both of my great grans ran head-first into the mirror and bounced back. It was so funny. We also went to the Escape Room and that was fun trying to find the clues to get out of the room in a certain amount of time.

We took a raft down the Lazy River with waterfalls and round and down we went. Also when we got to our rental home late that night I saw a Racoon in the back of my husband's pickup. It was not afraid of me and just watched me as I watched him.

Again I looked for my check=ins and they are not there. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Must not be acceptable or what they are looking for.

mytwistedsoul August 14th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 *hugs* welcome back ❤️ I'm so sorry to hear you still have a bad headache. I'm glad you went to the hospital though. I hope they figure out what's wrong with your neck and what's causing the headache. It sounds frustrating and scary because your neck shouldn't pop like that. I worry about you ❤️

I'm glad you tried to make the best of your vacation but it's hard to enjoy anything when you're hurting like that. The 17th can't come soon enough ❤️ Please keep me posted but there's no pressure

The mirror maze and the escape room sound awesome! Lol! I bet the grandkids were wondering what the heck?! 😂 And the lazy river! That would have been so cool especially with the waterfalls!

Tbh I don't think you're doing anything wrong with the check ins. I don't think the leader hasn't been around because the discussion announcements usually get deleted after they're done and the announcements are still there from a couple weeks ago. I do know they haven't been feeling well but I hope you hear something soon ❤️
*sending you strength and healing vibes* ❤️ and more hugs too
mytwistedsoul August 23rd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 Just wanted to check in on you ❤️

WorkingitThrough2 August 23rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Thanks so much, Soul, I am having a really hard time with what has happened to my great-grandchild. He was just with us in Flordia. We just found out that his brother has been doing this to him for some time, but was being told he had better not tell. My daughter has gone back to Florida to get him and bring him here which is going to be problematic for me and my husband who does not like children.

The mental health professionals have taken the brother into their care for evaluation. and further investigation that boy is 12 but he has a different father. My daughter sent me a picture of my great-grandchild with his arm in a sling. He is 8 years old and should have never experienced this kind of abuse.

I am sorry that I posted that in the chat room, I was unaware that it could be triggering to someone else. I am so at a loss for what is brewing . Also just found out my husband has blown, off over 5,000 thousand dollars and has no clue what he spent it on. Soul, I am so tired of all this sh.....going on It seems to be no end to all the chaos. I can't seem to ground or get any type of relief. Insiders reaking habic. MY stress level is over the top.

mytwistedsoul August 23rd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 It's understandable that you're having a hard time with what happened to him. Especially with finding out it's been going on for a long time and that he was told not to tell. That's something we've both heard growing up and then with him being your great grandson - that makes it close to home for you. I'm so sorry this happened to him and that his older brother was the one that hurt him. Hopefully they figured out why he would do something like this

It's ok. You didn't know. We're trying to work things out that work for everyone. It's just for a while we had people coming in and some of the things they would go into great detail and then someone gets triggered

Have things been worse for you since you found out about your grandson? Maybe your littles have been triggered and are scared? It might help to remind everyone that you're all safe. That adult you will keep you all safe now❤️

When we get really stressed it's really really hard to get things under some kind of control. I know it might be hard right now with feeling so stressed but maybe you could do something with crafts? Even just drawing or coloring might help calm things alittle

Omg! Is there anyway you can put a limit on his spending? Or set up a separate account with a certain amount of money in that he can access? I mean - idk how the laws work with that but there should be something you could do yo prevent this from happening again. Does he understand the seriousness of losing track of that kind of money? I mean that's not a small amount! Like set him up with a daily allowance? On some level I would hope he would understand why it would need to be that way

I know you're under so much stress right now. I wish there was something we could do to help ease some of it. I'm here when you need an ear to vent or just to talk. *sending a great amount of strength to you my friend ❤️*

@mytwistedsoul

My daughter and I have tried but until his Dementia is bad enough they will not stop him and I can't either. The doctor won't give me a letter to give them because she says it breaches the HIPPA laws. Only a court order can stop him. Whatever mess he makes falls back on me because I am the wife.

I am basically screwed without any recourse. Can't leave and hard to stay still living in daily trauma

a rcan give me any help untill something happens I guess.eason healing is so hard. I am always in a constant battle trying to keep our head above water. To be real honest he spent double of what I said and I just don't know where he is spending it at. and he won't say. I have talked to attorneys and everyone I know and all they tell me is that my case is so rare that they have no clue of how to fix it. State officials and VA no body

mytwistedsoul August 24th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I don't understand how they can offer you nothing when you're asking for help. I don't really understand all the HIPAA laws tbh - I don't think what they're doing is right - even if it isn't against the law. They're basically leaving you defenseless financially

Could you create an account for yourself? Maybe put a little in each week as a safety cushion for yourself? I'm sure you probably need to be careful too

I can't believe the attorneys don't know how to fix this some how. They're the professionals with the big degrees - figure it out!
WorkingitThrough2 August 24th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I am doing that, but I am only allowed to have a certain amount before it would cause me to lose benefits. It is a catch-22 if I ever seen one. They say my situation is rare, and not many people fall in my category, so there is no known solution they can recommend. I have exhausted every known resource I could find with no success.

Makes trying to heal so very complicated when my trauma is a daily thing that I try to live with, and staying positive is so very hard.

I posted the check-in without Audieanta approving it, and it has been there for several days, and no one has responded. I think I am just not suited for this because it is heartbreaking for the work I put into doing them. What am I doing wrong? I even included a tag list. I am not popular, I guess.

mytwistedsoul August 24th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 It definitely is a catch 22. Things like that frustrate me because it seems so unfair and just keeps people in stuck in situations. I believe you when you say you've exhausted every resource. I see how hard you try here and with everything you're dealing with - you're still trying to work towards healing

It can't be easy for you with everything you have to face each day and the stress of not knowing what might happen next especially when it comes to your husband
I saw your post! It's been up on my screen for the past couple days but I Think I actually had found it - I don't think I got a notice for it. This site has been glitchy for me since the last update. I might be misremembering too. It's something I do need to work on though because my core beliefs are crap
Tbh - I don't think it's that you're not popular and I know it's a lot of hard work to put them together. I see it in other areas too. I think there's a lot of new people here and I think that many of them are looking for quick fixes - without putting in the work. I'm just guessing too of course. It could be too that it's a deep subject and maybe people just aren't at that point yet? Maybe they're intimidated to acknowledge those beliefs they have. I remember when Wise did the deeper based check-ins that not many people would join in and it probably frustrated her too ❤️

To Me, from WE

doing out-of-the-norm stuff. Sitting here with 3 cigarettes lit in an ashtray, What the heck am I doing?? Am I losing my grip on myself? I've got to take charge, No we got control, this is our ship and we ain't giving you no ride. You have been in charge to long and now it is our turn. What you are not we are. Going around trying to act like Miss Goodie Two Shoes what the H..?

You think things are bad Now, just wait and see what we do. Always trying to act like you got everything under control. Ha! Step back or move out of our way. so you thought you could *** on our head and tell us it was raining? oh, thou old fool, you don't have the last say. it is we and not me.

Step back and let us out, you can no longer hide us, silence us or reject us. We are here.

WorkingitThrough2 August 26th, 2023

All alone at home, yet there are others here.

I am all alone in my head, and yet there are others here in the house with me who have no clue of how I am hurting inside because I have to wear this mask and pretend that all is well, or I get this preaching sermon from them that I am not trusting God or that I am not healed because I don't want to be. Holy Rollie and judgemental is what it feels like to me.

I did not ask for this trauma, and I have spent my whole life trying to find a magic pill just to take so my troubles would be gone, but that did not work. I tried to sweep it under the rug, and someone came along and moved the rug, and all the dirt became uncovered. So that is why I hide behind this mask, and the only time I come out is at my therapist's office. Then my fear of my true me is afraid to show up, Afraid that I may say something that would land my but in a hospital for more trauma, So I pick and choose the words I speak. She is new to me and I have learned by experience to walk and tread lightly. Be mindful of what I say. Trust is not a word that my brain can digest, because I have choked so much on that, I push that plate far away. Trust causes me indigestion, and makes me run away.

The house I live in is like being all alone, we pass one another in the hall or maybe in the kitchen. Throw up a hand or maybe say a quick hello as we pass one another. What a sad way to live. I find we can not communicate unless a brawl ignites. So silently we go back to our corners like boxers in the fighting ring, we each have our own corner. No boxing gloves for me today, I'll just stay out of the way. But this is almost every day.

Silence is my name, and Peace is my game. how lame a life, is when no one is himself. Trauma has me trapped, I can't move, I can't breathe. I hide.

WorkingitThrough2 September 2nd, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

Headaches are a lot less painful, but it is down to a dull aching. My neck is still popping and grinding and feels like a tight band around my head. Sleep is off and on, but always up by 4 am. I don't feel like doing much, yet I can't slow down. Turning on the TV to mask the voices that sound like gibberish. The body is tired, and yet we can not rest. I wish I could talk to my therapist before my next appointment. I'm trying to do a lot of research on DID and things that may be helpful. Keeping my journals and trying to make peace with myself and them.

I started all over with the insiders, trying to break through the barrier walls and get them to come and talk to me. it is not happening as of yet.

WorkingitThrough2 September 7th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2

I am so disappointed and hurting myself with all these negative thoughts running through my head.

I did a post today about Emotional Dysregulation, and it was for today, but it got deleted, I am not sure that I was the one that posted it. I know I am supposed to wait for approval. Did I really go against my leader and make that post? I am not even sure if it was me or one of my insiders. Then I wonder if it was done by someone else other than us. My mind says they are mad at me for some reason and trying to pay me back. I need emotional regulation because I may not be thinking right, It is easy to jump to conclusions about others when we are not sure. Maybe I am just insecure. I think my person might get in trouble if they did it. However, I just resigned as the Forum Supporter. Maybe it is just to much to put on my plate right now.

I feel I am letting everyone down including myself. Why does every thing I put my hands on seem to turn into quick sand???

@WorkingitThrough2

People like me should not be in leadership roles. No they should not.

adventurousBranch3786 September 7th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 I thought that you were doing a good job and didn’t let anyone down here. That sounded like an interesting subject that you wrote about.

@adventurousBranch3786

❤️❤️ not at a good place right now, but thanks