Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

Heather225 June 25th

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
Heather225 OP June 25th

@LunaListener90

thank you!!

daydreammemories June 25th

@Heather225

Survey completed! 

Heather225 OP June 25th

@daydreammemories

much appreciated!

mytwistedsoul June 25th

@Heather225 Done! Thank you!

Heather225 OP June 25th

@mytwistedsoul

i hope it was fun!

mytwistedsoul June 26th

@Heather225 It was! It also made me aware that I need to practice more gratitude 

@Heather225.  Completed survey.

Heather225 OP June 25th

@adventurousBranch3786

brilliant! thanks

aCalmOasis June 25th

Survey complete :)

Heather225 OP June 25th

@aCalmOasis

thank you 🥰

AnnaSilverberg June 25th
@Heather225

Yay! 
I've taken part and surveyed the survey 
😛
✨💙✨
✨ 
Heather225 OP June 25th

@AnnaSilverberg

thank you, my amazing Anna!

@Heather225

Ooh this was quite fun to participate in. A lot of times, most times actually, with the life most of us live currently, it's so easy to just go days and weeks without actually sitting down, embracing and acknowledging the good things and the great people in our life. (Perhaps even ourselves?👀) 

It's easy to say "I've got nothing to be grateful for", when you're actually not thinking with a grateful heart. Sure, life is tough and gratitude shouldn't be a forced emotion nor expression, but even if for a fleeting moment, there's some space and courage for spotting a little silver line, it is worth it, and it counts.

The more difficult part is really trying to sit through and take time to think and feel. Which I feel, is worth all the hesitation and initial denial or even frustration. :0

So initiatives as these subtly nudge and allow one to really sit through, say out loud and feel some sense of gratitude at least. It could be for something totally material, or someone we've only briefly met.

Thank you for sharing this survey, H. I got to reflect on what I'm grateful for, after a rather difficult week and hectic today, and already feel so much warmth in my heart, for things still going okay, and for the people still present in my life. 🧿💖

alasdairspencer-self-care.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Well done :)

@communicativeJet616

Thank you, friend. <3

Lou73 June 25th

@Heather225 Survey complete 🌞

Heather225 OP June 25th

@Lou73

i can always depend on you 🥰 thanks, Lou!!

SummerKay2024 June 25th

I loved the survey and completed it. The survey really made me think deep into gratitude great survey. 🦋

@Heather225 Completed!

Heather225 OP June 25th

@xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux

thank you, my friend!

thoughtfulmomma June 25th

@Heather225

Completed!

radiantMelody1753 June 25th

completed the survey 

SolitaryBird June 25th

@Heather225 I completed the survey as well!

InternalAcceptance June 25th

@Heather225  Completed.  🦊

innateJoy9602 June 25th

@Heather225

This was a lovely way to take a pause and appreciate all the wonderful things around us. ~~I feel all the cozy fuzzy feels!! ~~ Thanks H! 💛✨

pamharley003 June 25th

@Heather225

I have completed the survey and enjoyed taking it 

Fuechsin June 25th

@Heather225

I didn't think a survey could make me emotional, but this one sure did.

It was a pleasure answering those questions!

Thank you for sharing that with us!

🌳 🦊 🌳
🍃

I completed this survey. It made me think about the supportive people in my life.

Maebyb June 25th

Completed the survey, the experience left me feeling like I was spending time with that special person who I was grateful for having in my life, what a gift it was! 

PetiteSouris June 25th

@Heather225

I took the survey,

and

It lifted my mood.

At this moment, I am feeling at peace.

ayesha46269 June 25th

@Heather225 Survey Completed! a pleasant survey indeed.

Rebekah June 25th

@Heather225, done!

@Heather225 I have completed this survey. 😊 I enjoyed that the survey felt personalized in the sense that my answers to a particular question led to another question relating to my previous answer. It was quite interactive and dynamic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for the opportunity. 💓

ElenaDeMonaco June 26th

Hi @Heather225✨ Survey completed!

I liked that it gave me the opportunity to reflect on whom was I grateful today for…

Irishfaerie74 June 26th

@Heather225

Completed survey. 

Not sure how I feel afterwards. 

heathermarie95 June 26th

@Heather225

survey completed

halcyonCloud2036 June 26th

@Heather225

completed survey!

Such a great way to appreciate the love and support in this community 💓🙏🤗

HealingTalk June 26th

@Heather225

Done!

It made me feel more grateful

It made me feel happy

Ivy229 June 26th

Survey completed it was interesting taking time to think about what and why I am grateful for in my life.

CordialDancer June 26th

@Heather225

I completed the survey! Thank you for the opportunity to take it! I found it to be incredibly insightful and helped boost my gratitude. :)