Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Message from brilliantTurtle89

brilliantTurtle89 May 5th, 2023

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know why I haven’t been around for a few days and why I won’t be around a while longer. I have been in a car accident and have a broken neck, hip and pelvis but am going to be fine. I have had surgery to stabilise the breaks and now am fitted with a few metal devices to support them while the breaks heal. This means I am flat on my back in bed for six weeks. I’m in a position where I can’t read a screen or type much at all ( my mom is typing this while I dictate. Thanks, Mom) .I will then have a further ten weeks or so before I can walk much but hopefully will be back online as much as I can then.

I am so so sorry to be letting people down who were expecting me to be around and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I miss you all very much.

img-0068_1683265220.jpeg

Tagging a few wonderful people and hoping they will spread the message to others.

@ASilentObserver @IzzyMay @WendyBird14

@ASilentBunny @TabbyCat

@MistyMagic @teenytinyturtle

@DarkerPlaces

@thisisanthony

@raspberryAcres3601

@VroomVroom

@Lou73

AvyIsKing May 19th, 2023

Get well soon turtle <3

dinosaurBlitz May 19th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 that sounds terrible, turtle and i hope you feel so much better very soon <3 sending healing beams <3 (thanks Turtle's Mom)

Enchanted2024 May 19th, 2023

Hugglessss turtle all the best and hoping for speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 biting.gif

Raspberrycheesecake May 19th, 2023

I'm so sorry @brilliantTurtle89! I hope you have a speedy recovery and start to feel better soon! ☺️

slowdecline48 May 21st, 2023

Holy crap! That's a helluva thing to survive, Turtle...

You shouldn't get aggravated on account of us. You are your first priority, always. Take what time you need to get better, so you can heal fully.

(You got the license number of the guy who hit you, I hope)

crystalclearnow May 23rd, 2023

This is awful. Get well soon❤️ lots of healing light your way..

zaatarHoney May 23rd, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Shout out to your mom for being such a great support at this time. ♥︎ This sounds like it was a terrible wreck, thank God/the universe/whatever powers that be as per anyone's beliefs, that you survived. May you heal quickly and perfectly, and you a filled with profound patience during your recovery. Best wishes, Turtle.

CalmRosebud May 23rd, 2023

screen-shot-2023-05-23-at-4-00-26-pm_1684872052.png

PatienceImpatiens May 23rd, 2023

screen-shot-2023-05-23-at-4-09-14-pm_1684872659.png

LavenderHere May 24th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 aww turtle that sounds like a tough time, sending lots of comfort cookies. Wishing you a speedy and smooth recovery, and looking forward to hearing from you soon❤️

Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 27th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 ❤️ Turtle when you do it you sure do it all the way Momma Turtle ! Bless your sweet heart . I send my prayers ( hope that is okay ) and all the good positive energy vibes and love your way!

If I could help you I sure would in a Heart Beat! ((((( hugs)))).

You take care and do what they tell you too and know you are so cared about here !

Do not ever feel you let people down here or any place because you did not do anything to apologize for.. You did not mean for this to happen. 🐢

Get lots of rest and therapy and heal up !

Make sure to keep us updated when your mom can do it and you just heal up.

Tye ❤️🐢🌹🌷🌻🌺🌸🌞

Turtle Babies need their mommy healed up and better for them!

The1NOnlyVenus May 29th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Aww get better soon turtle, you’re doing great and I’m happy to hear you’ll be fine we very much missed you! 🩵

audienta May 29th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish you a lot of patience and strength to go through this hard time and hope that you'll heal soon and without complications!

OnlyDarkness May 29th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 Please take it slow Turtle .One day at a time. I’ve spent a couple long stretches in the hospital. You have all my prayers.

gentleBraid2726 May 30th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Omg, no! Thanks to your mum for letting us know....! 😟💖 Please don't stress and heal up fast! 💖😟

You are amazing!! Take good rest and hope you jump up healthy again very soon... 💖🏵️🌼🌻

Ranaeil May 30th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Oh no! I am so sad to hear this, but I'm glad you are getting on the mend. I pray for your healing and hope you get well soon! Take care of yourself ❤️

purplelady568 May 31st, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 oh how awful. I'm so sorry about your accident. Please, take as much time as you need to heal and recover!

7cups will be here to support you, whenever you are ready to return.

heartfulTruth5681 June 4th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear. You are in my thoughts and I hope you recover as quickly as possible!

braveTime2727 June 4th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Wow I am so sorry to hear that :( Wishing you a speedy recovery!! Much love xox

PollenBee June 4th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 fast recovery turts 💛💛💛💛 we'll be waiting for you c: take good care now 🌻🐢

CompassionateArrow June 7th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Aww dear.. Get well soon buddy.. Take care..❤️

June 7th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I hope you get will soon Turtle! Take all the rest and feel better 💓

trueconfidant123 June 7th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you recuperate soon. Sending you strength and positive energy. Take care.

get-well-soon-get-well.gif

miraculousSnow1503 June 8th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Wishing you a speedy recovery!❤️

Silverwillows8128 June 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I am sorry for your accident. I hope you are doing better. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

MunchieTaters June 9th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Wishing you a speedy and low pain recovery. It's so sweet of you to let everyone know what's happened, it looks like you have a lot of support and friends here on 7cups that worry for you.

Please, please, don't feel as if you're letting anyone down by taking care of your health. You didn't choose to just not log in anymore, it was nothing in your direct control. Allow yourself the grace and time to heal, allow others to help support you as you heal.

pugs15 June 10th, 2023

get well soon!!!

kindSoul10 June 10th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 I'm so saddened and shocked. I wish you a speedy recovery.

♥️

buildabetterworld June 10th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I was deeply saddened to hear about your car accident and the injuries you sustained. It must be a challenging time for you, both physically and emotionally. Please know that you have our full support and understanding.

Your health and well-being are of utmost importance, and it's essential for you to focus on your recovery. Take all the time you need to heal and regain your strength. Your presence online will be missed, but it's completely understandable that you won't be able to be active for a while.

It's heartwarming to hear that your mom is helping you communicate your message. Please extend our gratitude to her for taking the time to keep us informed. We appreciate the effort.

Remember that your friends and acquaintances are here for you during this difficult period. If there's anything we can do to assist you or make things easier, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'll be eagerly awaiting your return, but your health should be your priority right now.

wittyMap7054 June 10th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Get well soon .

Howegeorgia June 17th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I know we havent met eachother but im wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you feel better soon

JessFM June 17th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Your resilience is admirable! a person like you who strives to help others is doubly strong. And it is not bad to ask for help when it is required. You are blessed to have someone to support you. I hope you get better soon and that your recovery will be smooth.

Keep shining little turtle! 🐢🌟👍

PenguinPower31 June 22nd, 2023

@BrilliantTurle89 I'm so sorry you had such a terrible accident but glad you have full expectations of recovery!!! Don't worry about duties here on 7cups but please rest and recuperate for the moment!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!! ❤️

sympatheticApple2013 June 25th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

OMG I hope u get better soon

okarina June 28th, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

Feel better soon!

TheSoftCorner July 1st, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89 May you get well soon. Your are brave and strong enough to make it through.

ThatChristLover July 2nd, 2023

Oh no, so sorry to hear!! I hope you get better soon. Heal quickly ❤️

The1NOnlyVenus July 2nd, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

hiii turtle!! I truly do miss you and I wish you a fast recovery :(

here’s some cakes and cookies because you’re amazing <3

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

seashell145 July 2nd, 2023

@brilliantTurtle89

I'm so sorry Turtle! Hope you get better! Sending you lots of healing energy and comfort! <3