Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

unassumingEyes April 25th

@justmeeva cups be trynna to scare me fr 😔 its as bad as autocorrect 😔🤍

LoveMyMoonflowers April 25th

@unassumingEyes

*smh cups* i would have freaked out/felt a bit scared too. :') *smh glitches* @_@ 

justmeeva OP April 25th

it’s literally 8:40pm why’s it so bright outside 

@justmeeva

it’s 8:44 pm here too 😮

justmeeva OP April 25th

it’s literally still lighting up my roomimg-5013_1714066894.jpeg

@justmeeva

at 8:40?! it’s 8:40 here too and it’s dark… 

:') this planet is so strange 

justmeeva OP April 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

we had our clock turned to “summer time” some time ago, guess we’re timezone buddies for some time of the year then :0 ✨ but- the difference-.

@justmeeva

i don’t understand Earth 😭 

justmeeva OP April 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

yeah i can’t think of anything to explain this either. 🤧🤧😭

@justmeeva

brain-trash.gif

justmeeva OP April 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

(ey cups is cupsing again :D)

same, ni, same. 

@justmeeva

(it happens on your side too? cups is so weird. 🤦🏻‍♀️) 

k-on-keion.gif

(there’s a specific reason i picked this gif 🤪)

justmeeva OP April 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

if it is what i think it is then awwwww 🩷🥺🥺😭🥺🥺🩷

@justmeeva

when i saw it i was like omg it’s perfect 🥺 (and so accurate) /gen

justmeeva OP April 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

stoopp i’m actually gonna cry that’s so adorable it’s my fave gif ever now 🥺🥺

@justmeeva

same it’s so adorable 🥺😭 me saving that forever now lol 🥺

@justmeeva

i need to figure out what anime it’s from 🥺 

(if it’s from an anime, idk, it looks like it is) 

justmeeva OP April 25th

if it were winter it would’ve been pitch black hours and hours ago :’)

justmeeva OP April 25th

i really dislike winter being over. i think i’m even growing to dislike summer. the season of my birthday. the season everybody seems to love. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

thinking about texting “how are you?” to that one girl in my school who joined this year. my teacher made me stay after school at the start of the year to meet her, so she would have someone she knows when she goes on the trial day. she was nice, quiet around most people, pretty similar to me in some ways, we got along well. but she rarely came to school. the times she’d come became more rare as time went by, and she eventually went to homeschooling. i wonder how she’s doing. but.. i don’t want to have the chance of starting to talk to her again and then disappear. so idk. maybe i shouldn’t afterall. maybe it’ll be easier that way. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

man honestly i’d be such a good friend. i’d literally do anything for the person who treated me normally and who i’d be comfortable around no matter what, who’d care about me with no second doubts. i’d literally- i’d do anything and everything all the time. it’s such a waste tbh like-

but well my body and self hatred issues aren’t letting me be near people my age without feeling the desire to disappear anyway <3 so it doesn’t matter. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

✨ it is what it is ✨

justmeeva OP April 25th

no because pretty privilege is such a thing. take crying in front of the class for example. if you’re pretty, you’ll have everyone around you, comforting and asking if you’re okay, it becomes a whole *** mood, but if you’re not, it’s just cringe and you’re suddenly a crybaby and everyone will talk about you. istg i have so many examples of this. it’s not *** fair. i don’t choose to be like this you know. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

whatever happens or doesn’t happen i’m not going back to school once the break ends. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

tw.

wearing a hoodie to bed to make sure they won’t see my arms (:

justmeeva OP April 25th

i have so many different thoughts all over the place. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

“my head is a jungle”

justmeeva OP April 25th

corners are so comfortable. like- sitting in a corner just feels so.. safe. i can’t really explain it but it’s a very underrated feeling.

@justmeeva

real. 💜 i know this feeling. 

unassumingEyes April 26th

@justmeeva I always go for the corners 🤍 might explain the name of my vent space/our HQ on here xD

justmeeva OP April 26th

@unassumingEyes 

i thought about that while rereading this too :p

unassumingEyes April 26th

@justmeeva I always go for the corners 🤍 might explain the name of my vent space/our HQ on here xD

justmeeva OP April 25th

i can’t put my headphones on before mom comes home. yes, she’s still at work. unless she’s on her way home lol. her work days are really unpredictable. anyway the night can only begin when she’s home bc otherwise i won’t know when she comes home and if she catches me still awake- no good. 

justmeeva OP April 25th

i love the darkness but it still gets scary sometimes. 

justmeeva OP April 26th

2 days eva 

justmeeva OP April 26th

LoveMyMoonflowers April 26th

@justmeeva

*sits here if okie* 🥺

justmeeva OP April 26th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

of course it’s okie 🩷