Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP April 10th

i’ve talked so much today- like- so much- although.. a part of it was tomorrow. which is now today. so.. i talked so much yesterday. but a part of it was today- i talked so much in the past 24 hours. yeah. 

justmeeva OP April 10th

i can hear the early morning birds chirping already- :D should i even go to sleep at all-? ok tbh i probably should lmao. 

Lovingflower2141 April 10th

@justmeeva get some rest it can't hurt

justmeeva OP April 10th

@Lovingflower2141 

you’re probably right. i will, thank you

justmeeva OP April 10th

the blue of the sky is becoming lighter. hm.

justmeeva OP April 10th

went to sleep a little past 6am. had to wake up at like 7:40. mm.

justmeeva OP April 10th

just imagine living your life not being your absolute worst enemy or wishing to disappear every time you’re around another human being. how.. free.. it must feel. 

justmeeva OP April 10th

tw 

i found something- 

“hangman teaches us that saying the wrong thing could end someone’s life” 

justmeeva OP April 10th

things are still getting harder, day by day. still. 

justmeeva OP April 10th

“when was the last time you cried?” 

the answer is always gonna be “yesterday”.

justmeeva OP April 10th

maybe it’s just me, but let’s take a moment to talk about the struggles of struggling as a, say 14 year old. you have to go to school, you have to be around your family, your options and choices are limited, you don’t get a break how ever much you may need it. of course it’s different for everyone, but imagine living on your own, having the option to get away from all people anytime for however long, do basically whatever you want, heal in peace. it’s certainly not everyone’s wish, but it is mine. one that’s just a wish. dumb. unrealistic. just a wish. 

Lovingflower2141 April 10th

@justmeeva Yes but it would be pretty lonely. And think of how the people around you have perhaps hurt you, yet you still stand up for yourself now. That in itself proves many if not all people around you are making you stronger.

unassumingEyes April 11th

@justmeeva

I wish for that too. I get the whole "it could be lonely/hard" but alone is not always lonepy. When you live alone you can still seek company. When you live, a young teen, with your family, it is difficult to be alone imo

justmeeva OP April 11th

@unassumingEyes 

exactly ❤️

justmeeva OP April 11th

i don’t wanna be here

justmeeva OP April 11th

*** this ***

justmeeva OP April 11th

i had to be in a group with 2 girls, one of them being that kinda mean girl who i’ve mentioned commenting that boy’s outfit and whatever. we’ll just call her M bc i know it’s not gonna be the last time i have to talk about her. basically, when i hadn’t joined them yet, M looked at me and then whispered something about me and they laughed so yk it’s not very hard to guess what (who) they might’ve talked about. then we went to a different room bc we needed to record a podcast for an assignment and basically the first thing they did is tell me to bring my phone, actually just finding an excuse to make me leave for a moment because they wanted to film a *** video. then i finally got back to them and M looked at me multiple times and i could just feel the *** judgemental look she was giving me. anyways. later when the class was starting to end, there’s a possibility she *** filmed me. not entirely sure, she pretended to film herself but idk it was strangely angled at me. it’s not certain but if she *** did- and now i’m in the restroom waiting until the next class starts bc they told me they wanted to talk (threw me out (as if i ever wanted to be with them)) but luckily i won’t have to be with them in that next class. ❤️❤️❤️ (i wanna ___.)

justmeeva OP April 11th

next class is starting bbl. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

tw. 

today, that one certain thing was taking over my mind more than it ever has before. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

possible tw.

here’s what i want to do. i want to have my own place, with no family or people around. just do my *** by myself. no school. no necessary interaction with anyone. i want to say the things i need to say and do the things i need to do. it would be quiet, dark, and lonely, but it’s comforting, so it’s okay. i would do a couple of things for the world, for the ones struggling, so many ideas and thoughts and things i have i could share with the world. and then, i’d leave.

but i’m stuck in this reality. so i don’t know what i’m gonna do. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

7 unfinished assignments. and i don’t even really care to fix them anymore.

justmeeva OP April 11th

guess i’ve really just given up. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

tw.  

my mom seems to have a clear plan for my future. i have one too, but it doesn’t involve a future. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

it’s all just so heavy. 

justmeeva OP April 11th

tw. 

counting days, counting days..

justmeeva OP April 12th

we’ve lost so many people. 

justmeeva OP April 12th

so many..

justmeeva OP April 12th

don’t cry don’t cry don’t cry..

justmeeva OP April 12th

if i don’t know how to answer some questions on a worksheet in class, by what logic am i supposed to know them after class

justmeeva OP April 12th

gtg bbl. 

justmeeva OP April 12th

if any teacher comes to me right now i swear i’ll not be able to speak without tearing up. 

justmeeva OP April 12th

oh and of course i did cry already. 

justmeeva OP April 12th

i’m so *** done

justmeeva OP April 12th

literally how has anyone not *** noticed yet

justmeeva OP April 12th

how *** blind do you have to be 

justmeeva OP April 12th

not about cups ppl btw

justmeeva OP April 12th

tw

cant *** wait to leave this ***

justmeeva OP April 12th

tempting.

justmeeva OP April 12th

“cause even if i’m one in a million, there’s still over 8000 others like me you could choose.”

justmeeva OP April 12th

22 days. 22 days and at least 2 chances to say something. but nothing. though i said there’s a chance i might leave. that i wasn’t so okay lately. yet still - nothing. though i was supposedly special to them. nothing.