Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP April 8th

my imagination rn- 

justmeeva OP April 8th

my imagination rn- 

justmeeva OP April 8th

but the depressed kids would love it tho. understand it. feel it. 

justmeeva OP April 8th

if only i could draw. 

justmeeva OP April 8th

no but i could fr imagine it becoming famous lol. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i have an independent study day today. at home. cool cool, except the last time i had it, i- ..

justmeeva OP April 9th

“didn’t go as planned.”

justmeeva OP April 9th

..at all.

justmeeva OP April 9th

:’)

justmeeva OP April 9th

i’m so hungry lol.

justmeeva OP April 9th

already overwhelmed by the amount of work i need to do xD

justmeeva OP April 9th

“what’s good?~”

”nothing”

:’)

justmeeva OP April 9th

fun fact:

in “driver’s license”, the original line of “guess you didn’t mean what you wrote in that song about me” was “and i don’t believe you when you say i did nothing wrong”. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

“what languages can you speak?” 

“song lyrics”

lol.

justmeeva OP April 9th

song lyrics is the mood today.

justmeeva OP April 9th

“i get overwhelmed so easily 

my anxiety 

keeps me silent

when i try to speak 

what’s come over me

feels like i’m somebody else”

justmeeva OP April 9th

almost 3pm and i haven’t done ***. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

this one comment: 

“emotionally: i’m done

mentally: i’m drained

spiritually: i feel dead

physically: i smile…” 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i’m just gonna drop some (not so) random song lyrics here lol.

justmeeva OP April 9th

i’m so *** useless lmao. 

justmeeva OP April 9th
you and i up all night
nothing's wrong, nothing's right
i swear these walls are upside down
swear the roof is underground
demons don't sleep at night
oh, oh, oh
i try to turn off my mind
say i'm doing just fine
but i'm screaming inside like (oh, oh)
say these words on repeat
while i'm trying to breathe
now you're counting on me
so i fake a smile
but i know you know me too well
but it's alright
you're like heaven when i'm in ***
you were there, held me hard
tasted light but felt the dark
i'm waiting for them all to see
i don't deserve your company
to love myself is way too hard
oh, oh, oh
i try to turn off my mind
say i'm doing just fine
but i'm screaming inside like (oh, oh)
say these words on repeat
while i'm trying to breathe
now you're counting on me
so i fake a smile
but it's alright
so i fake a smile
but it's alright
so i fake a smile
but it's alright
so i fake a smile
but it's alright
justmeeva OP April 9th

gonna try to do at least something now. wish me luck. 

unassumingEyes April 9th

@justmeeva

Sending lucky beams 🍀✨️ and love 💕 to you eva frnd 🤍

justmeeva OP April 9th

@unassumingEyes 

awe thank you hehe <3

justmeeva OP April 9th

never *** mind i can’t do *** xD

justmeeva OP April 9th

no way that was  t h r e e  hours ago-

justmeeva OP April 9th

🎶~stupid useless little ***~🎶

justmeeva OP April 9th

“i’m ugly af.” 

“don’t say that about yourself!” 

“ok ok, let me try this again. i’m ✨~unsatisfying to look at~✨.” 

“..”

justmeeva OP April 9th

ok i know this is so out of the mood here but (i’ll give you no context) imagine you start to talk to someone and they go 

“so.. do you uh.. like stuff?” 

😭

justmeeva OP April 9th

this is too good oml 

justmeeva OP April 9th

hi i’m eva and i’m useless, worthless, helpless, incapable of doing literally anything, stupid, ugly, lame, irresponsible, lazy, absolutely unskilled and untalented, a joke, awkward, weird, boring, insane, unlovable, disappointing, *** up and in desperate need of help, nice to meet you.

iloveyouxx April 10th

@justmeeva

"hi i’m eva and i’m useless, worthless, helpless, incapable of doing literally anything, stupid, ugly, lame, irresponsible, lazy, absolutely unskilled and untalented, a joke, awkward, weird, boring, insane, unlovable, disappointing, *** up and in desperate need of help, nice to meet you"

<3

hi lovely🩷I’m sorry if yu didn’t want a reply right now but I just came across this vv hm✨untrue✨post :')💜/lh and just thought I should say sumthing :P💙becos it’s hard to genuinely believe some good things about yurself sumtimes🩷and it’s okie💕but it’s not hard to spread some✨honesty✨and✨love✨hehe.💕but you can totally ignore this if youd like🩷

I just wanna say that I understand- friend no one knows how you feel and what you experience in your mind and out except for yurself.💜no matter how similar a situation is between two people the *experience* is always different- :P💙so I might not fully relate- but i understand.🩷

but friend I hope it’s okie if I can share my viewpoint-🩷 and I know you might be reading this and disagreeing but- :P💜a different perspective couldn’t hurt?💙

you’re not useless or worthless. each one of us have our own unique strengths and abilities💖and sumtimes it just takes a bit of time and effort to discover them.💗and that’s okie.💕

the thing is I don’t know *yu* irl that much other than the blonde hair lmaoo :P💜but I know on cups yu *are* and have been v useful and valuable in a lotta ways💗:

youve given a lot of us a friend <3

youve offered sososososo much support here <3

youve offered sooo much kindness <3

youve made a lot of us smile <3

you've made a lot of us feel better <3

youve made a lot of us laugh <3

youve been there for *so* many people (I’m a witnessss lmao :P) <3 

you’ve made a lot of us feel less alone <3

you’ve made a lot of us feel more understood <3

you’ve helped a lot of us the way we needed to be <3

you’ve offered loads of emotional support <3

you’ve helped a lot of us see through different eyes- weather that’s in ourself or out <3

(etc💕but this list can’t go on forever hehe :P🩷)

youre not helpless or incapable either💜;everyone faces challenges and it's okie to ask for help when you need it.💙yu have the power to overcome challenges even if it doesn’t feel like it right now💖

as for being stupid or ugly-that couldn't be further from the truth. :0🩷/lh you have your own intelligence and beauty, both inside and out.💗plus lovely beauty isn't just about appearance; it's about kindness, empathy, and the light you bring into the world and I think just looking at those words already remind me of you💖

youre not lame irresponsible or lazy.💙youre navigating through life, and it's completely okie normal and mm common :P💜to feel uncertain or unmotivated at times.🩷but that doesn't define who you are.💕you’re capable of achieving the unachievable evafren and your potential is endless.💕/gen.

you’re not unskilled and untalented🩷. skills and talents are developed over time, through practice, patience, and perseverance.💗you have your own unique talents waiting to be discovered, really.💕

I think being as amazing as yu should be a talent on its own :PP🤍being as strong, kind, empathetic, caring- I think it should count as sumthing hehe considering how rare it is now to find sumone like yu ;-;🩷

youre not a joke awkward or weird. youre human, just like the rest of us.🩷we all have moments where we might feel out of place, but that doesn't diminish your worth or value.💕

and as for being boring or insane- it’s not true.💜you have your own interests, passions, and quirks that make you who you are.🩷embrace them😛🎉✨/lh because they're what make you special different and interesting.💖

you *are* lovable, worthy of love and respect just as you are.💕*I* love you friend💗 

you’re not disappointing or a ***- you're a work in progress :P/gen💖constantly growing and learning.🩷we all make mistakes along the way, but those mistakes don't define us.💕what matters is how we learn from them and continue to move forward.💜

I understand that sumtimes it can feel like the world is against you, but remember that I'm here for you, no matter what. you’re not alone and I'll do everything I can to support you and be there for you whenever you need it.💖your worth and value extend far beyond what you see in yourself right now.💗you’re amazing evalovely and you have soo much to offer💕and I truly believe that brighter days are ahead for you.🩷you're not alone, and you never will be.💖

you have people who care about you💕who want to see you succeed- and thrive.💕reach out to them- lean on them for support🩷remember that youre valued, youre worthy, you’re enough, just as you are.💗/gen.

you’re valuable to me and to the world.🩷your kindness, empathy, and uniqueness make such a positive impact on everyone around here friend.💖never doubt how much you mean to me and how much you contribute to my and other people on here’s lives.💗I love you- I mean it💕💕

I wont be online for a couple of days becos I’m traveling-🤍

when I say I’m here for you- sum people wait until I say sumthing like "brb" and then go "I knew it..right when she said she was here for me she’s not.🎭🎬” TvT which- no. TvT💜I have to go but I think this quote is pretty self explanatory🩷"true friends are like stars- you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there"💖~I dunno who came up with this quote :D✨

but yus- I’m here for yu💕andd I actually do have to go now .-. I love you🩷take care of yurself when I’m gone💗/p.💕

iloveyouxx April 11th

@justmeeva

*retags just in case*/no pressure to respond💜 @justmeeva

im at the hotel :000🩷miss yu hehe tho we prolly talked like yesterday :p💕💕hope you’re being kind to you <33.

justmeeva OP April 11th

@iloveyouxx 

awweeee nadiaa 🥺 you put so much effort into this i can see smhh 🥺 /lh i seem to go absolutely wordless whenever i need to reply to someone lately smh, but one thing i do know for sure is that i appreciate you so much 🩷 i wanna thank you a thousand times, it means a lot to me. [insert “thank you” 1000x] :p yeah sorry for the short reply that’s obviously not enough for all you wrote, but i really don’t know what to say 😭 besides “thank you”. but like.. with ✨~extra~✨ meaning. 🩷thank you.🩷

iloveyouxx April 11th

@justmeeva

hehehe not hard to spread sum✨honesty✨and✨love✨xD🥺😛su not effort but- maybe time💜you’re worth all the time in the world lovely🩷

wordless :0 I just found out that was a word :00🫠🧠this vocab makes me feel so dumb I feel like I haven’t interacted with a *hoomanbeing* in a year TvT💙

xD *recieves 1000x thankyous and sends ♾️optional hugs💖*

yu dont have to apologize D: D:💜/lh it’s not like I was writing it for the replyy💕💕even if yu didn’t fully believe a lot of it I still think it was worth the time :P💗

yur thankyou 1000x are just enough (xD)🩷

💖:3

justmeeva OP April 11th

@iloveyouxx 

*brain goes absolutely blank in terms of words again so just ✨hugsssss✨🩷* 

love you nadia fren 💕

sorry idk lol :’)

iloveyouxx April 11th

@justmeeva

huggsss tighttt💗i love you more evabeanie🩷

xD issokie💕

justmeeva OP April 9th

“time~

flies~

by~”

justmeeva OP April 9th

attempt number idk like 3 to actually study woohoo me (it’s gonna be another fail i bet).

justmeeva OP April 9th

and then she went to yt to find some music where this little *** got distracted can you *** believe her xD