Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP April 15th

how many times do i have to say i’m done for those things to finally *** stop

justmeeva OP April 15th

why can’t you let me forget

justmeeva OP April 15th

kinda considering going completely silent. 

justmeeva OP April 15th

pov everything’s so *** up you just start laughing about it which eventually turns into a breakdown which makes you wonder what the *** you’re still doing here

justmeeva OP April 15th

why do the girls in my class ask me if i’m going to the class trip if it doesn’t change a *** thing if i do or not, they’re gonna leave me alone anyway yet they get offended and mad and call me boring if i say i no

justmeeva OP April 15th

numb

Letsstartliving April 15th

Shadow work prompts are questions you ask yourself that push you to uncover repressed thoughts or feelings. 

So here are some shadow work questions for you all......

1. What makes me feel self-conscious?
  2. In what situations am I most hard on myself?
  3. Do the people around me represent my value?
  4. What do I feel in my body when I am scared or anxious?
  5. How would I describe myself?

I hope these self discovery questions would be a little help for you all to know yourself.

#together_we_can_overcome

justmeeva OP April 15th

away” again. 

justmeeva OP April 15th

stillaway”.

justmeeva OP April 15th

“she’s more grown up than most adults.”

justmeeva OP April 16th

i j r p m k m :D

justmeeva OP April 16th

well, almost. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

my head feels so weird. it’s like heavy and light at the same time. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

dizzy. 

unassumingEyes April 16th

@justmeeva can you sit down? :0

justmeeva OP April 16th

@unassumingEyes 

that’s probably a good idea lol. 🩷

@justmeeva eva buddy youre like my irl friend who came to me laughing and said she felt like she was gonna faint smh/lh hope ur oki 🩷

@justmeeva eva buddy youre like my irl friend who came to me laughing and said she felt like she was gonna faint smh/lh hope ur oki 🩷

@unassumingEyes whyd that repost-

justmeeva OP April 16th

i feel weird too. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

strangely close to being okay. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

that means ***’s about to go down. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

okay just keep your mind distracted and you’ll be fine. 

justmeeva OP April 16th

“i’m sorry i’m not struggling enough for you to care.”

justmeeva OP April 16th

i’m so tired of this *** man. 

justmeeva OP April 18th

why am i just shaking out of nowhere-

justmeeva OP April 18th

i’m home, and they’re not the cold shivers-

justmeeva OP April 18th

ahem okay whatever. 

justmeeva OP April 18th

idk what this feeling is but everything’s so calm and slow and so am i, i’m like really tired but not in the way that it’s hard to stay awake, i don’t understand it

justmeeva OP April 18th

i’ll be back a little later. 

justmeeva OP April 18th
nvm gone for tonight lol. 
justmeeva OP April 19th

i genuinely don’t know. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

that was uncomfortable lol. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

“the smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying” :’)

justmeeva OP April 19th

the explanation of me yesterday. around all those people. they had no idea. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

i’m not real. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

i’m not alive. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

i’m not alive. 

justmeeva OP April 19th

i exist but at the same time i don’t. 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 19th

@justmeeva

:') existing is exhausting. 💜 I’m proud of you friend. me knows oftentimes it doesn’t feel like we are alive/living, me thinks me does understand this feeling :( tbh i’m not even completely sure what “being alive” means/ is supposed to look like <3 but i know a lot of the time, we don’t feel like we are alive. it feels like we are just waking up (our brains seem to convince us that we wake up for no reason… *smh brainie*) and we are just …existing. :') and existing is hard, and it’s exhausting 💜 because even when we aren’t truly living, even when we aren’t truly *alive* - life throws *** at us doesn’t it… :/ life is hard. existing is hard. 💜

*hugs eva friend if okay* …but… i’m proud of you. you are here. you exist. and i know right now it feels like it’s just… existing. and i know that isn’t very… mmm. :') i know oftentimes it ain’t fun, it’s super exhausting 💜 but your here and i hope you know im proud of you friend. 

friend i know i been away for a while too :') and i’m not even sure why. i just felt like leaving, and i’m here, because i just felt like coming back… which is pretty dumb of me i think. :’) …but yeah. i know i been away 💜 …im sorry. *more hugs if okay* 

i did miss you lots friend. i did. 

so much… 💜

im sorry.