Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

justmeeva OP April 9th

deep down, i think i might have already given up. just not my whole self accepts that yet. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i used to have so many dreams. so many plans. so many wishes. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

now i only have one. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

“just one more day”, i tell myself, every day.

justmeeva OP April 9th

sometimes, the angels need guidance too.

justmeeva OP April 9th

i really don’t wanna go to school tomorrow..

justmeeva OP April 9th

maybe i could lie to my mom and say we don’t have school. she might actually believe that. she did today. but- today was actually an independent study day. but she took my word for it- could i do it again? i’d get in so much trouble tho- because ik she’d find out. guess not then. ***.

justmeeva OP April 9th

i can always pray to get sick- though that’s not how it works is it. and i’m not even religious. that’s the right word right?

justmeeva OP April 9th

i could always google- ..

justmeeva OP April 9th

for the first time literally ever, not even kidding, i’m considering faking sickness to not go to school. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i could even theoretically get away with it- i’m like never sick, however my sister is right now and we’re in the same room, so it could be believable..

justmeeva OP April 9th

dude idk. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i’ve fr never done *** like this before. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

and i would somehow have to do the stuff they do at school, by myself. which basically means at least double the amount of assignments- eeehh- idkkk-

justmeeva OP April 9th

literally what do i do

justmeeva OP April 9th

i have the perfect “conditions” for it to sound believable-

justmeeva OP April 9th

but like- what’s it even gonna give me to skip a whole day of school- we all know that i’m not gonna be able to work by myself in the daytime anyway. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i d k   w h a t   t o   d o

justmeeva OP April 9th

you know you’re lonely when you gotta go to chatgpt for advice in situations like this :’)

justmeeva OP April 9th

anyways obviously it’s telling me to reach out and talk about it and stuff, which, i’m not completely against- but like.. idk.. i’ve thought about reaching out before. in fact i’ve like seriously thought about talking to someone for weeks now- guess where i’ve got with that. nowhere. absolutely nowhere.

justmeeva OP April 9th

it might’ve made the situation even harder now i like really don’t know xD

before chatgpt, i was like just basically looking for approval for staying home but now that i have reasonable arguments for why not to stay home- aghhhhh-

justmeeva OP April 9th

tf do i dooooo

justmeeva OP April 9th

i give up lol. 

justmeeva OP April 9th

i might say i’m sick tomorrow. i really don’t wanna go. 

justmeeva OP April 10th

nvm ppl i might be able to make it through the schoolday without getting “yelled at” (metaphorically) and tomorrow’s not that hard so i might go- 

justmeeva OP April 10th

:’)

justmeeva OP April 10th

only thing is.. tomorrow’s a long day and it’s 3:30am. i have to wake up in max 4h. and function in school with 4h of sleep. ahem. 

iloveyouxx April 10th

@justmeeva

why does this feel like me lol :'P I’d usually end up settling on no sleep TvT💜I’m happy you left to try to get at least some tho🩷*hoping you get sum vv comfy deep dark no nightmare sweet smiley calm sleep* 💕💕🛌

iloveyouxx April 10th

@justmeeva

smh ofc you had to upvote my posts right when I sent that eugghhh eva D: /lh xD

sleeepppppppp lol you need it TvT💓/lh/lh

justmeeva OP April 10th

@iloveyouxx 

*>:D*

iloveyouxx April 10th

@justmeeva

*D:<*

It’s like 4:40am there now I think TvT💙

*drags yu to bed* 🛌🚶‍♀️🧎‍♀️💜shuts off the lights- this is making *me* sleepy lol ;-; ( but I won’t sleep :D )🤍gooddd nigghhtttttt >:DD/lh💖

justmeeva OP April 10th

@iloveyouxx 

nou (: i’m writing to you shushh /lh  (no but why is it taking so long tho-)

justmeeva OP April 10th

so uh.. ***?

justmeeva OP April 10th

but oh well it’s my fault anyway (not even sarcastically) so it don’t matter honestly 

justmeeva OP April 10th

04:35am. 

justmeeva OP April 10th

mom: “you have to go to sleep at 10!”

me, 7 hours later: oh look the sky is exceptionally blue right now

Lovingflower2141 April 10th

@justmeeva hahahaha! Parents, they have no idea

justmeeva OP April 10th

@Lovingflower2141 

hope they don’t :p 

justmeeva OP April 10th

n o p e* 🤦🏼‍♀️

justmeeva OP April 10th
although “hope” works too now that i think about it.