Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Eva’s Crazy Mind

justmeeva January 21st

i’ve wanted to make a forum post like that for quite a while now, but never brought myself to actually make it. here i will write up all sorts of thoughts and vents, everything i need to get off my mind. it’s not gonna be positive or motivational, not even close. i personally don’t recommend reading it just because it doesn’t help lol. you’re welcome to read, replies are okay, just be aware that it’s gonna be a pretty dark place. i don’t usually ask for help despite telling everybody to. idk why. i’m not a very good example of what’s right to do. TW just in case, not planning to go that far but who knows. 

i’m making myself this space because sometimes you can feel lonely while being surrounded by a million people and that’s nobody’s fault.

best wishes to you. ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers March 25th

@justmeeva

Loneliness is painful. 😞 Oftentimes I think, we can be surrounded by people everywhere… even on Cups… and still feel lonely. :') 💜 *Keeps hugging you* Does eva bean maybe know what’s causing these feelings of loneliness? ): Or is it just something… mmmm… usual…? 😞💜 

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

being away isn’t unusual for me, but today it’s just.. extra. idk. like i’m so far from the ones important to me, from you. like there’s something pulling me back, like there’s a wall that keeps me away. idk. 

@justmeeva

mhm me thinks me understands that a little eva buddy ): i wish i could help more though. 💜 i wish i could understand, but i’m not you, i don’t directly know and feel everything you go through each day ): i can’t imagine how hard it must be having to deal with being away and at the same time, there’s so much going on in other parts of your world. i’m sorry buddy 😞 me knows life is… so much, sometimes. tbh it’s probably so much, too much, really, all the time but sometimes it feels… extra or just, more. idk. ): 

even if these feelings seem to be keeping you away from us :') me not staying away from eva bean, me sending her hugs 🫂💜 and me sitting with you friend. 

if there’s any way i can help, eva beanie will let me know… mhms…? 🥺💜 

*me thinking…* 💜 

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

you really are the best of the best aren’t you 🩷 you’re so kind, i appreciate you vvv much <3 i think i just feel a bit overwhelmed today, right now. you don’t have to do anything special for me, having you here with me is more than enough, i promise ❤️ *stays in the eva-ni hug because it’s the best, no doubt* 🩷

@justmeeva

awwe okay friend… :') thank you 💜 your the bestest of the bestest, too. 🥺 i love you friend <3 

does anything help you when you feel overwhelmed? ): 💜 perhaps some music or spending time with pet buddies? <3 or something? 💜

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

mhm, might try music. thank you buddy 🩷 *keeps hugging* 🫂❤️

@justmeeva

okay buddy <3 i hope that helps. 🥺💜 me just a tag away if you need ok? <3 

*keeps hugging you too and never ever ever ever ever lets go* 

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

mhm 🩷 *melts just a tiny bit more because ni fren is just so special and the hugs are just the best, and doesn’t even think about unhugging *

@justmeeva

*melts with you over and over and over again* 😭😭😭 

(me poofing now but me will try to be back in a few hours at nighttime friend. :o i hope you’ll be safe and try to be kind to you, even as you feeling overwhelmed… :') i hope the music helps friend.) 💜 

me said melting over and over and over again because me been melting in some other forum threads too with some other buddies, but literally… in this one diary space me has melted so much today. 🥺😭 several times. which is why evabuddybeaniiee deserves the Melting Master badge ✨ which means your a master of melting hearts, oftentimes… just by being yourself. 🥺

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

okie, i hope you’ll take care of yourself too 🩷 love you lots and lots nifren 💕

@justmeeva

love you lots too. <3 take care. 

justmeeva OP March 25th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

also, i managed to run out of hearts for you, again. still smh on the limit. /💕

@justmeeva

*smh at the heart limit* D: 💜 although, i think your sweet, kind, heartfelt words count as hearts, too. 🥺💜

justmeeva OP March 25th

i could be the perfect friend. i could be the perfect big sister. i could be the perfect daughter. i could be the perfect student. i could be the perfect role model. i could be the perfect classmate. i could be the perfect person. but i’m not. 

@justmeeva

but your eva 💜 imperfect…. yes. but i’m ni, an imperfect girl too :') i guess, isn’t that what makes us human… it’s messy and crazy and oftentimes not really fun, but… even though we all make mistakes, we all mess up, we do silly things sometimes :') we may hate ourselves more than anything…..

but humans… we are also so beautiful. and eva, i wish… i just wish you could even just have a glimpse of the way i see you. your beautiful eva 💜 imperfect, sure, but your beautiful. 

and yeah ik it’s *** hard to feel like your enough, i know oftentimes we feel like we ain’t enough, that we never will be. i know it’s hard to be kind to ourselves. to love ourselves. to be gentle with ourselves….. especially after everything you’ve been through, eva, it’s hard and that’s understandable. 😞💜

….. even though i know this is just coming from me… and that words are, really, just words. but ni friend sitting with you 💜 she loves you for you. she loves you more than you know. your enough and beautiful, by being you. your trying every day, your still here, you’ve made it so far, even though life has thrown a bunch of crap at you….. it’s been hard. you’re here though. i’m really proud of you and i just want to say you’re beautiful 💜 and you’re enough. (even though you don’t see that in yourself right now) 💜

justmeeva OP March 26th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

they’re more than just words when they come from someone so special tho 🩷 you touched my heart, again, thank you ❤️ i know you know how hard self love, or even self acceptance is. but you’re so beautiful and special in my eyes too 🩷 thank you for being with me, seriously ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers March 26th

@justmeeva

*hugs you tight* 💜 thank you friend. 💙 

justmeeva OP March 25th

justmeeva OP March 25th

music better work rn because if it doesn’t i’ll-

justmeeva OP March 25th

drown those feelings in music. 

justmeeva OP March 25th

why the *** am i still trying to get along with my sister i should imagine she didn’t exist

justmeeva OP March 25th

wish she was- .

justmeeva OP March 25th

oh and believe me, this is not the first, or second, or 50th time I’m thinking this. 

justmeeva OP March 25th

distractions distractions distractions. 

justmeeva OP March 25th

ima just- bbl. 

justmeeva OP March 25th

kinda between staying completely quiet and begging for help idk. 

justmeeva OP March 26th

wondering what my school (teachers, principal etc (they’re kind people but i’m “one of the best students” so uh-)) is gonna say when i say that i never want to study again :D (it’s a lot deeper than just that)

justmeeva OP March 26th

like i have absolutely no plans whatsoever for what to do after 9th

justmeeva OP March 26th

and tbh i’m not sure there is an “after 9th”-

justmeeva OP March 26th

iykyk. 

justmeeva OP March 26th

so quiet..

justmeeva OP March 26th

back to school. 

justmeeva OP March 26th

ever look at the upvote notifications and be like “damn did i really talk that much?”

unassumingEyes March 26th

@justmeeva i was just doing that eva stop reading my mind😭🤭

justmeeva OP March 26th

@unassumingEyes 

xD 🤜🤛

@justmeeva 🤜🤛

(Its oki to talk tho. Sometimes it doesnt feel oki, but it is and if it wasnt we cld still do it together 😌) 

justmeeva OP March 26th

@unassumingEyes 

now you’re there one reading minds here xD yeah, agreed 🩷

justmeeva OP March 26th

slow internet is such a mood killer istg. 

@justmeeva cfhhfgfc ur telling me??/lh our net literally doesnt turn *on* some days just because xD 

*yeets bad net* 

(...brings good net)